Mellow Yellow Ch. 08

Story Info
Melinda & Paul go on their honeymoon.
4.1k words
4.18
29.6k
2

Part 8 of the 30 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/24/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mellow Yellow Chapter 8: The Honeymoon (Canada & the U.S.)

(Author’s note: I had assumed that 7 would be the last of the Mellow Yellow series, seeing Melinda and Paul married, having their first fight and then planning a family. I have received such good response to these stories that I will fill in some of the gaps in the sexual adventures of Melinda and Paul)

* * * * *

The wedding reception was over and we piled into my car. I had kept it at a parkade for the past few days. We were heading to the Coast and the last thing I wanted was “Just Married” soaped all over my wheels. Actually, it might have been a trick getting soap to stick to rust, but the glass on my car was still in good shape. We were going to have our honeymoon in Hong Kong, something that I thought would be impossible for people in our financial state. However, my company had chartered an airplane that summer for its employees to visit its Hong Kong suppliers. Once we had made the obligatory visits to the suppliers, we were on our own. The only problem was that the flight would leave from Seattle and we would need to drive there. I decided that, in our financial condition, we would take advantage of the charter and honeymoon in Hong Kong.

By the evening, we arrived in the Rockies just in time to see a red sun set between two high mountain peaks. I said: “If we were making a movie of our honeymoon, that scene would symbolize my red, hot cock heading straight into that sharp V between your legs.”

Melinda groaned. “Why did I ever teach you how to analyze movies? I’ve created a dirty old movie director out of you.”

I reserved a room at a famous resort for our first night married. Since we had been living together before we were married, I would be sensitive to what would be different in our sex life now that we were married. Guess what? Nothing that I could put my finger on. Melinda was as caring, passionate with me as before. Her tits were as firm and inviting as ever. She was just as wet when I slid in my dick, without any need for oral sex. Melinda made as much noise as when we were single and her orgasms arrived with a great shuddering and squeezing of my dick. The sex seemed to be no different than when we were single. The only change seemed to be that Melinda was more relaxed and content as I held her after sex. I felt more content and relaxed. That was the change I had been looking for. We no longer had to worry about the other one leaving for something trivial. We were a couple now and forever.

We spent a day hiking in the mountains, our first full day as man and wife. The Canadian Park system has a lot of easy trails for soft city people like us. As we walked, I realized that Melinda had never seen the Rockies before. I don’t know why I hadn’t taken her while we were courting. I can only say that I must have been so obsessed with Melinda as the city sophisticate that I didn’t realize she might be interested in nature as well. We came to a high point on the trail where we were looking across a valley towards the opposite mountains.

“Paul, this is so beautiful. I’m so happy that you brought me here. In Vietnam, we could never travel in the countryside and enjoy nature like this. The civil war made it too dangerous. You Canadians don’t realize how lucky you are that you have this beauty and you can visit it in peace.”

I didn’t argue with my wife’s preaching about how lucky I was. The moment was right and I took Melinda in my arms gave her a long, passionate kiss. We went back to the hotel and made slow, passionate and, now, patriotic love.

We stayed a day in Vancouver at a suburban motel that satisfied our budget. Well, for newlyweds, the most important luxury is the bed and I made sure we had a king size and made the best use of it. We toured Granville Island and, of course, the oriental section of the city known as Chinatown. It was about 10 times the size of the Chinatown in our city. Melinda was fascinated by the number of oriental/white couples in Vancouver: “Nobody seems to care in Vancouver what colour you are when you’re looking for a mate.”

“It wasn’t always this way. The original Chinese came here as railroad workers and Canada charged them a head tax to encourage them to go back to China. Fortunately, they stayed and made Canada a better country. Canadians still haven’t reconciled with our shabby treatment of Chinese in the past, though.”

“Paul, yesterday I was so enthusiastic about what a great country this was and now you tell me that you don’t have a clean past.”

I was quiet but Melinda had to know the truth. Melinda seemed sad the rest of the day but at least she didn’t blame me for the past. If I had any doubts about that, she put them to rest that evening on the king size bed.

The next day we headed to Seattle and started our trip south early. We drove past Canadian Customs and joined one of several lines of cars across the border. Eventually, we reached U.S. Customs and Immigration. A gun-toting’ figure leaned towards the window and drawled “Where you headed?” “Seattle to catch a plane.” I replied. Jim Bob of the Border wasn’t finished with us.

“Any proof of Canadian Citizenship?”

“I’ll have to get it out of the trunk. All our travel documents and tickets are in the luggage.”

“Not you asshole. I meant her!”

I was just about to put Jim Bob in his place with one of my famous cutting remarks when Melinda touched my arm and said: “I’ve got my citizenship card here in my purse.”

When Melinda showed her card, Jim Bob seemed disappointed that he hadn’t caught a wetback this time fruit and waved us through. As I drove away, I could see in the mirror that Jim Bob was giving the next car with Canadian plates the same “Any wetbacks or citrus fruit?” routine.

“Melinda, why did you stop me from telling him off? That man was a racist and he insulted my wife in front of me. Why would Jim Bob pick on you instead of me if it’s not the fact that I’m white and you’re not?”

“Paul, that was an everyday thing for someone like me. You’re just starting to discover what it’s like to be a visible minority in a white society.”

“But why put up with that shit? I could have changed his attitude on the spot if you hadn’t stopped me.

“My dear White Knight, you’ve been hanging with Vietnamese and Chinese for years and you still don’t know what we are like? Of course, I’m insulted and I’m never going to forget what just happened. We Orientals are like that. We look like we accept any kind of insult with a smile but we hurt inside the same way you do. The difference between yellow and white is that we will never fight right away when we’re wronged but we eventually pay back the insult.”

“And how will you pay back Jim Bob for what he just did to you?”

“I don’t need to do anything at all. Some day he’ll hassle the wrong Vietnamese guys and end up with his throat cut and his gun stuck up his ass. In the meantime, every time Jim Bob goes to a Chinese restaurant and starts to act in the same contemptuous way, the cook will piss in his wonton soup and the waitress will spit on his chow mein. Someone like that can’t stop being a racist. We know who our friends are and we deal with our enemies quietly and not necessarily immediately.”

“Melinda, I hereby resolve to tip better from now on when we go to a Chinese restaurant. That image of Jim Bob with his gun shoved up his bum makes me feel a lot better. Now, could you please hand me one of those Sunkist that we just smuggled past our racist border guard?”

“OK, if you promise me one thing. When we get to Hong Kong and you get abused by Chinese, promise me that you’ll handle it the same way I did here? Promise me you won’t make any scenes?”

“Melinda, my love, I promise I’ll never embarrass you.”

The trip to Seattle was uneventful. A contact I had at head office had offered to let me park at his place and stay overnight before the flight. Al, my contact, and Nancy, both worked for my company and Al had said that they met there. Since they worked together, they were both home when we arrived. I had only talked to Al over the telephone but meeting them in person was like visiting Ward and June Cleaver. They dressed like the all-American couple and their home was definitely “Good Housekeeping”. Nothing was out of place or in any kind of taste that might be considered bohemian. We visited together for a while and all the time Al and Nancy called each other “Honey”. Nothing seemed out of place in their marriage either. Ward and June definitely Mr. and Mrs. Straight, it appeared.

Al demonstrated his barbecuing skills cooking supper and Nancy made all the salads. After supper, Nancy announced in her best June Cleaver manner that the “gals” would clear the dishes and clean the kitchen. Al continued his Ward Cleaver routine and said that “the guys” would have a beer in the back yard. Al had more to show me than his petunias.

“Paul, I’ve got to tell you something. Remember those regional sales meetings we have every month? Something happened at the San Francisco meeting three months ago.”

“I hope you’re not going to tell me that I won’t have a job when I get back.”

“No, it’s personal and about me. I met someone at one of those meetings and we’re having an affair. Remember Lisa Fong, the San Francisco marketing manager? We had to work late on the new software launch after the meeting, so we spent a lot of time together. When we finished, it was dinnertime and I asked Lisa if she would tell me the name of a nice Chinese restaurant. She said that she could do better than that and she would take me to the restaurant and order for the two of us, if I would put the meal on my department’s budget. At dinner, Lisa changed from the superefficient, cold career woman and became a real person. Our talk became increasingly personal and we really connected. I was falling in love with a Chinese lady, me a typical white suburban husband. I assume that Lisa felt the same about me because she accepted going back to my hotel room with me.”

“Why are you telling me this, Al. The company frowns on affairs in the office.”

“I have to tell you because your wife is Chinese and I’m hoping you’ll understand. Lisa is the best sex I ever had. Can you tell me if they’re all that good? Lisa seemed to have some kind of secret oriental knowledge as to what can turn on a man. She knew where to touch and so gentle compared to a white woman. When she took my cock in her soft little hands, I thought I was going to shoot off then and there. Lisa complimented me on my dick size and you know how a guy wants to hear that. Nancy is just a flatbacker when it comes to sex. She would never touch my dick or tell me whet it is she wants me to do for her. Whenever I think of sex with Nancy, I want to fall asleep, it’s so boring. Whenever I think of Lisa’s silky smooth brown skin against mine, I get a stiff one again. Just playing with each other’s body was so great I wanted it to go on forever.”

“Finally, I put Lisa on her back and had my first piece of oriental ass. Lisa was tight but wet as I slowly slipped my dick in. She reacted just the way a man wants his woman to react with lots of noise and encouragement. I didn’t even get a chance to stroke in and out. She came so quickly and violently and clamped so tightly on my dick that I didn’t have any choice but to come as well. Fortunately, we resumed making love when we came down from our high. The next time I got my dick in, I did some first rate stroking. I fucked Lisa like she was the first woman I ever had, which was true in a way. I’m over forty but Lisa is such an exciting woman that I fucked her three times that first night. Man, do I ever look forward to our regional meetings. I make sure that there is always some unresolved problem that only Lisa, overtime and I can solve.”

I stifled the urge to correct Al, that Melinda was only half Chinese, since I didn’t think it would stop Al from telling me about his Lisa. He kept repeating “Are they all that good?” I was sure Al wanted me to tell him how Melinda was in bed and I was delaying by telling him about how we met and how long it took me to finally get Melinda to bed. I made the point that American Chinese women seemed to be a lot more aggressive than Melinda. I couldn’t figure out why it was taking so long to clean up the kitchen. Finally, the “gals” came out to the back yard and that cut Al’s questions short.

We made some more small talk about differences in living in Canada and the U.S. and then we went to bed. The bed was slightly creaky but we managed to make love quietly, not our usual style. Melinda was different tonight, more attentive to me than ever as if she wanted to be sure that she was the only one I loved. I put the difference down to being just married plus the noise restrictions. I also couldn’t tell her Al’s story in case our hosts heard. I wondered if Melinda could see any differences in me tonight and what she would attribute it to.

We took a taxi to the airport as Nancy and Al left for work and we left the car parked at their house. I was fine with taking a taxi because all I needed was Al or Nancy going “wink, wink, nudge, nudge” all the way to the airport.

The airplane was well into the air and leveling out. We had made it thanks to some superb piloting that I had done from my seat. I relaxed and let the blood flow back into my knuckles. Melinda had that “we have to talk” look in her face that was dangerous to ignore. I knew that it was best to let her open the subject.

“Paul, do you remember when Nancy and I were taking care of the dishes while you and Al were having a beer in the yard? Nancy told me the most remarkable story and I just have to find out what you think now that we’re alone.”

“Go ahead and I’ll tell you what I think.”

“Nancy asked me if I could keep a secret, which I can, and then she started telling me about this Chinese software engineer, Stephen Chang, at your company. Nancy says that she started having an affair with him three months ago when Al was away on business. Nancy says that he looks and dresses like a typical computer geek and you wouldn’t give him a second look if you passed him on the street. However, she says that he’s an interesting person to talk to and she asked him for a date when Al was away on business. Nancy claims that she helped Stephen get in touch with his romantic side on that date. She says that Stephen was absolutely hopeless when it came to romancing a woman and getting her into bed. Stephen said he had never even talked to a white woman before, never mind make love to one, and he was extremely shy. Nancy had to take the initiative and it was almost hilarious how she had to convince him to talk and act romantically. I guess it worked because they ended up in the sack on their first date.”


“Since then, they’ve been seeing each other steady at work and Stephen and Nancy look forward to Al’s business trips. She is so enthusiastic about this guy that she reminded me of the cheerleader in ‘Revenge of the Nerds’ when she discovers that she has just made love to a nerd. Nancy says that, minus his geek clothes, Stephen is a thoughtful and energetic lover. She claims that Al is just ‘wham, bam, thankya ma’am’ when it comes to sex but Stephen takes his time to get a woman turned on.”

“Nancy went on to say that it’s not true that all oriental men have tiny dicks. She says Stephen is well hung and his dick isn’t circumcised. All the white guys she had were circumcised and she thinks that makes Stephen even more exciting. She says that Stephen turns her on so well that she can come when there’s only an inch of that unpeeled yellow banana in her. Nancy says that has even more intense orgasms in waves as Stephen goes deeper and deeper and that Al never did that to her. Stephen also can last longer than Al. He wears her out, she claims. Nancy says that Stephen was her first interracial sexual experience and it is the best she has ever had. She loves how smooth his body is and how she can caress his body all night. She likes how he doesn’t have much body hair and not much bush around his dick. She says she is going to trim her bush so she can watch every inch of Stephen’s yellow dick as it slides in and out between her legs.”

“Then Nancy asked me if it’s true that oriental women had less bush than white women, how much bush I had and if I was built any differently than her. I was absolutely stunned by these questions. Did she want me to drop my nickers right there and show her what I’ve got? I said that I didn’t know what other women, white or yellow were like because I never went places where women are naked, like a locker room or shower. Then Nancy wanted to know if I had ever screwed an oriental guy and what his dick was like compared to yours. I didn’t want to discuss my sexual history with a stranger so I just said that I had a boyfriend in Vietnam but I wasn’t experienced enough to talk dicks with her. Honestly, I was getting embarrassed and I was happy that we had cleaned up the kitchen.”

“OK, when you’re giving me your opinion, tell me why she told me all this. I thought sordid affairs were supposed to be discreet. Is it because she wanted to be my friend by showing that she had an interracial relationship? Or did she want to tell me that everything between her and Al was not as it appeared on the surface? And why this fascination with dick size and how much bush oriental women have?”

“Melinda, those are a lot of questions and you may have answered some of them yourself. Before I tell you what I think, I have to tell you what the guys were discussing while you were having this little female chat.” First I made a mental note to reevaluate my opinion of the sexual talents of the geeky Chinese students I had known. Then, I related Al’s story about Lisa to Melinda as best I could, adding that I think he said that he had bedded Lisa after a managers’ meeting three months ago. That would mean they had both had sex with Orientals at the same time. I said that Melinda had saved me from some of the same embarrassing questions by coming out and rescuing me. Melinda listened attentively to everything I said with her “I’m curious” expression.

“You mean to tell me that they both went yellow at the same time? What’s going on here? Why do they tell you and me if they want it kept a secret? Do they think we’re experts on interracial relationships?”

“Actually, neither one of them really wants it kept a secret. Do you remember that Spike Lee movie, ‘Jungle Fever’?”

“Do I ever! I think we had one of our hottest fucks after that movie. I remember how sensual I thought it was when he took her on the drafting table. I had to stop myself from putting my hand in my panties right there in the movie theatre. Remember how, when we got back home, I insisted on foreplay sitting in front of your computer and then I asked you to screw me on the kitchen table and…”

“I always hesitate to interrupt my wife when she’s talking sex but your line of discussion wasn’t the point I was trying to make. What I wanted you to remember from ‘Jungle Fever’ was that neither one of them could wait more than a few days before they had to brag to their friends that they had sex with someone of a different race. Then, within a week, families, acquaintances, even the cop on the beat knew. I say that it’s very unlikely that we are the first people they told, given that it’s been going on for three months.”

Melinda almost turned white. “I hope that you didn’t go tell all your friends that you were making it with me after our first time? I didn’t tell anyone about you for the longest time, not even Hanna the matchmaker.”

“No, I didn’t tell anyone until we moved in and it was fairly obvious by then what was going on between us. I think the lesson from these separate conversations and the way the couple acted in ‘Jungle Fever’ means that Canadians are culturally different from Americans. So that partly answers your question ‘Why did she tell me all that?’ The answer isn’t female bonding or complaining about a rotten marriage. Americans just can’t keep something personal a secret.”

12