Melody and Kaiden Ch. 01

Story Info
Young nerdy coed meets sexy movie star.
4.2k words
4.33
28.2k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The chemical compound of the equal ratio of sulfur to...' She unmiraculously stopped reading and caring at the same time. She sat up on the bed in her room inside her shared apartment. She looked at her room. If it had been anyone else's room, she would have dismissed them to be some immature college kid. The walls were emblazoned with knick-knacks and band posters. It reminded her of her room back home. She tried not to think about it because it was hard decision to leave. Her dad had cancer and her mom had arthritis. Sure they had her little brother, but he was still pretty young and she was certain he wanted a life of his own but she had to remind herself like her parents did that she worked for this. She earned her way into university and she couldn't let it go. So she tried her hardest and studied to make sure that she did her parents proud.

She even studied on nights like these. Nights when the whole town was partying. She looked down at herself. She was wearing a pair of cream colored cotton boy shorts that complimented her mocha skin and the same kind of sports bras that female boxers wore. Her long black hair was up in a ponytail and she had her thick-rimmed glasses on. Her roommate wasn't home yet; she had slept over at her boyfriend's house so she had her iPod plugged into the iHome set to her favorite playlist. She let her eclectic music blast through the smallish apartment. She sang along with the songs every once in a while. At that momment, it was 'Steady as She Goes' by The Raconteurs. She looked out her window and looked at all the people dressed in their Sunday best on their way to the club. Apparently some hot movie star was celebrating his birthday nearby because it was close to his movie shoot. Everyone wanted to gain attendance to the ultrachic club only a couple miles off campus. She wished she mustered up enough care to want to go, but she really couldn't. Her mid-terms would be coming up before she knew it and chemistry was still kicking her ass.

She walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge. Empty, of course. It was her turn to buy groceries and she hadn't. She had decided to isolate herself in her room and try to study. Of course, that failed. No one could willingly be interested in chemistry. Instead, she laid on the ground of living room floor and died in the sounds of 'When I Say Go' by the 1900's. Watching all the quiet faces, I can understand the need to be rescued by better things than man. God she needed a man. She hadn't had one, in forever. No since her best friend in high school quietly and nervously took her virginity. Not that that was satisfying or gratifying in any way, shape, or form. She yearned for the rugged touch of a Man, not a boy. As she let her mind drift into the thoughts of some hot, young Fabio doing things to her that she could only fantasize about, she felt her hand snake into her underwear and play with her clit. She let out a dragged moan as she let her index finger dip in her hot core. She imagined the strong calloused hands rubbing against her sensitive spot, until she realized she was masturbating on her living room floor to some figmented Don Juan. Pathetic, she thought to herself. She walked to her sink, washed her hands, and poured a bowl of captain crunch sans the milk.

She settled on the couch and flipped the channels. It was on Lifetime and some typical movie about a widow falling in love with some serial killer was playing. She sat and watched, occasionally stopping to grab a handful of the cereal to throw into her mouth. Her iHome was still playing but she had shut the door to her room so that it was only background noise. She was starting to get comfortable when she heard loud raps on her door. She wasn't expecting anyone, and her roommate had a key. Maybe it was her own hot serial killer wanting to romance her and then murder her. She got up and turned off the TV, she didn't want the serial killer to know she had stooped so low that she had started watching Lifetime movies. She walked to the door and looked through the peephole. It was her best friend Rae, dressed to the nines with a bunch of girls. She closed her eyes and turned around as if they would disappear if she couldn't see them, only to be proved wrong by louder, more obnoxious knocks. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Where in the H-E double hockey stick is your phone Mel?" Rae exclaimed in her southern twang as she barged into her apartment.

"It's on silent, I wanted to study," she replied.

"Melody Anna Green, do not scare me like that. I thought you might have been kidnapped or killed."

"Nope," chuckled Mel as she looked at the other girls getting comfortable in her apartment.

Raelene Parker was a true southern bell. She had Drew Barrymore in Charlie's Angels-era red hair and the cutest country twang. Her large doe eyes surprisingly had brown sparkling orbs. She had a curvaceous body and was every man's walking wet dream. She was a political science major, wanting to work in congress but the body of a hooters girl. She was the type of girl you brought home to the parent's without losing her outgoing side. Melody had always been jealous of her for those reasons; Rae could have the brains and the boys, while she managed with just the brains. Tonight she was wearing a cheetah print mini dress, a pair of black patent leather pumps, and little to no make up. Her racy red hair was in a high ponytail.

"You're comin' out with us tonight lil' missy, and no you don't have a choice," she stated as she grabbed Mel and barged into her bedroom. Immediately, they were greeted by Chevelle's 'Send the Pain Below.' Rae threw her nose up into the air and changed the playlist to 'Rae's Playlist.' The mood in the room changed as 'She's Dope' by Down With Webster started too blast. Rae went to her closet and started to search for a clubbing outfit for her modest best friend.

"Ya know, you could help me a lil. This is for your benefit," she said as she grabbed Mel's arm and dragged her to her roommate's room.

"We cannot be in here," she exclaimed as she tried to moved the stubborn red head.

"Like hell, you need somethin' sexy and that Natty sure can dress," she said more to herself as she admired her wardrobe.

"I can't wear her clothes and either way, I'm not going. I have to learn two chapters of chemistry."

"A. You can, just dry clean it and return it. B. I'll have hot Robbie teach you the whole book, if you promise to come out tonight."

She was caught at a fork in the road. Hot Robbie was Rae's boyfriend, not to be confused with Crazy Robbie, he was the top student in thier chemistry but clubbing and partying just wasn't her scene. She'd rather be curled up in a ball reading a classic with some light tunes but she needed the grade. Badly.

"Fine, but you're paying for dry cleaning," she huffed realizing that she had been handed two evils.

Rae started to bounce in joy and do a little happy dance. After countless attempts to get her out of the house, she finally prevailed. She rummaged through the stylish closet and after many arguments and protests, she finally settled on a short, white strapless sweetheart dress with a gold belt. She decided to pair them up with gold pumps and light make up. Her straight hair was waved and topped of with a gold gemmed beret pushing one side of her hair back. The whole process took about an hour and a half, and once done. They bolted to the club.

When they got into the club, due to 'special connections,' they immediately headed for the bar. Getting margaritas all around. They toasted to single girls and single friends. Mel actually felt like she belonged, for a second, because that's how long it lasted. The all traded thier drinks for men leaving her at the bar all alone. She was happier that way in retrospective. They had annoyed her during the ride over with their shallow talk. She sat by the bar, put on her iPod, which was neatly tucked into her bra, and people watched. She found that to the certain songs, she'd see people in a certain way. Like she could their insecurities. That's how she noticed him, across the room, in the VIP section above. She had been listening to 'Dreamer' by Ozzy Osbourne. He was staring into the distance, probably people watching too. He looked beautiful and thoughtful. Like a starving artist looking for a music to quench his thirst. The look immideatley faded when they seemed to lock eyes. She was too far away to be sure as they stared at each other for that moment, he had a different look in his eyes.

*******

"Ooh my God, oooh my god.....," screamed the blonde as she started to orgasm.

Kaiden Stone was just about done too. He took three long thrust and emptied his seed into the condom. He rolled off of her and laid on his back, staring the ceiling fan, and thinking. 'Did she finish? I think she did. Does it matter? Does it ever matter?' It really didn't. He sat on the edge of the bed, mumbled something, and headed for the shower. She started to praise their love making, when he shut the door. He didn't like her. She was really foreign, from like Sweden or somewhere like that. She would comment on how everything was bigger here and so different. He had gotten sick of her within the first half an hour of their dinner date. Sure she was pretty, they all were. Slender, from drugs and throwing up, stupid, and willing. The perfect women, except lately, they were petulant. He longed for a girl that didn't care how big his mansion was or penis, cause at the end of the day, he should want to show them that. Lately, this was part of the routine. He would charm a girl, and bring her back to his house where they would find out both how big his house and penis were.

He looked at himself in the mirror. It was the eve of his twenty-eighth birthday. He should have be looking at himself with pride and admiration. At twenty-eight, he was wealthy beyond the average man's imagination, well respected and sought after, handsome as hell, and a ladies man. He was successful, yet for some reason, he felt like a failure. Like all of his successes meant nothing even though he worked damn hard for everything he had.

In the middle of his careful contemplation, his phone started to ring. He went for his coat pocket and checked the caller I.D., a habit had picked up ever since evil exes tended to call to give him a piece of their minds. It was just Jerome. Jerome was a tall black guy with short neat hair. He and Kaiden had been friends since Kaiden's breakout role in some stupid summer blockbuster. He wasn't really in the mood to talk yet he answered in it anyway.

"Bro, you need to hurry yo cracker ass up! We got ladies that are patiently waiting."

"Hey man, I just finished up with dinner. I'll take a shower and head over. Head over, I'll be there in like 30 minutes."

"More for me bro, I ain't hating. Peace out Lady Killer."

Kaiden laughed at his friend's tomfoolery. Although he was only two years older then guy, he felt like he was a kid, in a good way. Jerome had the same innocence and youth that he had. The youth he wanted back more than ever. It was like his body could take it but his mind couldn't. The girls still got his dick up, but it didn't give his head the same sense of accomplishment. Like catching the same fish over and over again, not that it ever was. Today it was Sweden, tomorrow it would be France, or England. Hell maybe Egypt.

He entered the shower, at led the water cascade over his long black hair. He had cut it short for an army movie a while back a while ago and it had finally recovered and gained its length, hanging proudly past his ears. He poured some shower jel into his hand and rubbed it all over, wishing it was a females hand but not just any female. That female. The one to end all females. He imagined her behind him rubbing her soapy hand all over his back. Kissing it and her lathering him up. Eventually, her little hands would snake in front of him and grab his aching member and ever so slowly stroke and whisper dirty things into his ears. To his dismay however, it was her soft hand. It was his calloused one. He kept stroking until he blew his load onto the wall. After cleaning himself and his shower off, he emerged out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, he was shocked to see her still there.

"Hey there sexy, bathroom door was locked. I would have joined you," she said in a thick accent, she rolled in the sheets and tried to act sexy, but he was more disgusted. She sounded like a second grader learning to speak. Although he knew she couldn't help it, he just looked at her. She sensed the tension and tried to break it.

"You have something for me?" He walked over to his dresser and dipped into his wallet. He grabbed a couple of bills and threw it onto the bed.

"Goodbye," he said. Not even turning around, just going to his closet to get dressed. She started to yell in her broken English, something about assholes and 'not being prostitute.' He didn't care. He was Kaiden Stone, acclaimed womanizer. You had to know what you were getting into with him. He was the classic hump her, dump her kind of guy. Secretly they all knew it but they didn't want to believe it, because they were special. Bullshit. He laughed, one day it would get old and he couldn't wait.

When he got to the club, he was greeted to the familiar scene. Fake friends, paparazzi, reporters, and girls. Tons and tons of girls. He shrugged off the leeches, and walked in. He needed a drink. Just one drink. He hated being Kaiden Stone at times like these. Movie star and tabloid fodder. He walked in with his entourage, well, his best friends Jerome and Kyle and their entourage. Kyle was Kaiden's half brother. He had messy blond hair, a tan, and deep blue eyes most women couldn't resist. They headed straight to the VIP area. That's when he noticed her. She was a white dove in a room full of vultures. He pretended to be interested in some comment Jerome made about 'getting pussy' tonight but he didn't care. He walked over to the balcony of the VIP section and stared at the bar. She sat there, just sat there. Something was different. Most girls were drinking, trying to get laid or paid but she was just sitting there. He had to go see.

"I'm going to get a drink. Anyone want something?" He rushed out and continuing before letting them answer, "No, didn't think so."

He went straight for the bar, like a hunter looking for his prey. She was alone, just watching people as if she were being hypnotized. He got to the bar and went in for the kill.

"My name is God, or at least that's what you'll be calling me tonight. What's yours baby?" he said in the smoothest tone he could muster. He sat down next to her, she continued to stare at the crowds. She hadn't even acknowledge his presence.

"You know you don't need to play hard to get. You're going to get fucked, hard and good," he said as she continued to stare. Maybe she was deaf, he waved his hand in front of her face and out popped a head phone. He felt stupid, for the first time in forever.

"We're you talking to me?"

"Is this seat taken?" he asked, trying to rekindle the charm he once had.

"Yes it is," she said as she put the headphone back into her ear.

Dumbfounded, he turned to the bar and immediately ordered two shots. After drowning them down, he ordered a gin and tonic. He tried again with a little boost of Dutch Courage, he swung back in his seat and went in for the kill but ended up killing her dress. Spilling most of her margarita that was sitting on the table onto her dress. She immediately jumped up and screamed at him.

"Are you mentally challenged or just a jackass? Learn some manners, you jerk-off." She yelled loud enough for Rae to come up to her and whisk her away to the bathroom.

"I'm so sorr-" he started before she was completly gone.

He turned to the bar and noticed people where staring. He ordered another drink for her and almost didn't notice her iPod sitting on the bar. She must have left it, he thought. It was in the middle of a song. It was 'Animal' by Miike Snow. He listened to it. It was different, definitely not what was in nowadays. He smiled. She was different. He formulated a plan to apologize and get the girl at the same time.

*******

"What a jerk!" she yelled in the bathroom.

"Sweetie it was a mistake," consoled Rae, to no avail.

"Why was he even talking to me? I don't know him." Rae laughed at her best friend's naivety.

"He was trying to know you," she said as one of the other females in the group came in with some club soda. She poured it on the spill.

"Whatever he's so full of crap," she pouted angrily but all thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a voice from the PA system cooed.

"To the beautiful white dove, I'm sorry about your dress. Let me apologize to you in person, come to the DJ booth. If you don't, you will never see your precious iPod again. If you don't believe me, this one's for you, my dove."

With that, 'Animal' by Miike Snow started to pour through the whole club. She fumed. First he ruins her dress and now he holds her stuff hostage? Who the hell did he think he was? She marched over to the DJ booth and stopped in her tracks when she noticed just how good looking the guy was. He had long black hair that wasn't shaggy or unkempt. He had emerald sex eyes that were soaking her panties. He was wearing a charcoal suit with a dark royal blue dress shirt. He was clearly built, but not jacked. She hated guys who looked like they ate steroids for breakfast. He oozed sexuality without even trying to. She immediately felt naked and shy, not the angered beast that had stomped her way here.

"D-d-do you have my iPod?" she stammered out. She hadn't stuttered since middle school, she was mortified. Here was this god and here was the dorky girl with braces, making an unwanted cameo. Yet, when he looked at her, he didn't see it that way. He saw an untapped beauty, waiting to be unleashed. He was automatically interested in knowing about her, starting with if she came with a guy. In a way, he started to get nervous. He couldn't use the sleaze act with her, he had to charm her with his mouth and not his penis.

"Let me start off by apologizing for the dress and offer to pay for dry cleaning or buy you a new one. And second, let me be the first to say, you have a great taste in music," he said as he handed her the largish device, taking the club out of it's trance and into it's regular dirty, sleazy mode.

"T-t-thanks, d-d-don't worry about the d-d-ress," was all she could manage. She felt all the blood rush to her face, she was sure that if she were white, she'd be the color of a tomato. He leaned in and whispered into her ear.

"If you keep playing innocent, I'm going to have to show you just how bad you are tonight." Her panties or lack thereof, she didn't consider thongs to be technically considered underwear, were soaked immdediatley. Yet, she felt like it was too forward. She had just met the guy and all of a sudden he was going to rock her world? Sleazebag.

She started to walk in the direction of the women's restroom and he started to follow her. He eventually followed her and nipped the problem in the butt. Asking her what was wrong and questions of the such, only to be ignored. She slunk into the lavatories and he stood dumbfounded. Kaiden Stone was never rejected. Women of all ages and races yet his mocha colored dove rejected him and he was standing outside of the girls room feeling rejected? Kaiden Stone had been rejected. He started to feel like a high school freshman wanting asking out the senior cheerleader dating the head football player. The question was, do you risk it? He obviously wasn't a high school, and she wasn't the cheerleader but for some reason his palms were sweaty, his throat was dry, and his heart was pumping. That was it, he would risk it.

12