Melody and Kaiden Ch. 02

Story Info
A night of passion?
4.6k words
4.53
18.1k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys! Sorry it took me a while to update, I've been super busy. I read a lot of your comments and after finally reading 'Light's! Camera! Action!' I see where you're all coming from. I promise you though, no plaugurism was intended and after reading this one, you'll notice that too. I hope you enjoy it! Sorry if there are any gramatical mistakes, especially at the end, I'm getting a new laptop and I wanted to get this one written and published so I wouldn't have to transfer everything. I appreciate all the comments that didn't reference LCA. Keep them coming and I hope this satisfies all the people who did compare the stories. Kisses.

P.S I'm totally into music, I seriously recommend you check out the music referenced in my stories. They are straight from my personal iTunes library. Even my username 'steadybutimstartingtoshake' is a lyric (Rob Thomas - This Is How a Heartbreaks.)

****

Melody didn't know what it was. What clicked in her brain. What made her get into a thousand dollar car with a hot stranger. She wasn't this type of a girl. She was more likely to become a nun then to embark on an impromptu sexcapade with the first georgous Fabio, but that was it. That's why she did it. She didn't want to be the prude. She wanted to be normal. She had given up so much for her parents and her grades. Getting a job to help support the family, while miraculously staying a straight A student. When her dad had to leave work, her mom had to stay home and take care of her dad while also working to support two children. She never had time to be a teenager. The only time she had ever done anything remotely selfish was when she slept with Lucas, her best friend at the time. He had come over after school to start thier science report. She was sitting at her desk and he was on the bed. Lucas had blond hair with a cowlick. He had soft blue eyes and a permenantly dull face. He had a tall, lanky body and an awkward frame. Not that she was a catch either at the time. She had short dark hair, about chin length with a pair of unsightly round glasses. She had an average body brimming with baby fat. She was also a tad bit shorter, accetunating the the extra on her body.

"So I was thinking we could do something about rubber. Like experimenting on like electricity and rubbers low conductivity." She turned to face him. He looked like he had a lot on his mind.

"Ha-ha-ve you ever wondered a-a-about it?" He asked nervously.

"Well not really. I know that rubber blocks electricity."

"N-n-oo. It. Sex." She gasped. She had never thought about 'it,' especially not with no.

"N-n-oo, especially not with y-y-you."

"Oh." He replied disheartened, " I forgot you're waiting for Bobby Bleckner to ask you out."

"No i'm not!," she replied in an offended tone, "I could care less about Bobby Bleckner or any other boy."

"S-s-so will you have s-s-sex with me?"

She couldn't reply so she nodded her head. She got up and sat in front of him on her small bed. He reached down to the bottom of her shirt and lifted it off of her body. She used her arms to shield her chubby belly. He grabbed one of her breasts and let his hand just sit there. It wasn't romantic or sexy. It was.... Awkward. They stayed like that for almost five minutes. He moved on by standing up, promting her to do the same, and taking off his clothes. She followed suit. She looked down at his penis, it was longish but then again, what did she have to compare it to. He sheathed himself and soon after he was above her. He took a deep breathe and pushed the whole way in. She yelped in pain as he split her in two. His breathe became shallow and the room became silent. He thrusted in and out while she tried not to cry. About three minutes later, his mouth formed an 'O' and he supressed his moans as he emptied his seed into the condom. He rolled over and caught his breathe. He got up, got dressed, stuttered something inaudible, and walked out. She rolled over and cried until she had to start getting ready for work.

*******

Why was she doing this to herself again? She didn't have fun the first time and didn't want to relive it a second time. She didn't have raging hormones or whore moans for that matter. Why was she doing this period? She didn't even know his name or how old he was. For all she knew, she had just gotten into a car with America's Most Wanted. She was about to get fucked and bludgeoned. Or maybe he was a necrophiliac. She tried to say something but she was over come with fear. They were sitting in his Mercedes SLS going to god knows where to do god knows what. What if she asked him something and he off-ed her right there in the car. Oh god, why did she get into the car? She didn't mind being a prude. Prude's didn't get murdered after leaving with sketchy people. Although he was wearing an expensive suit in the VIP section of an expensive club. Maybe he was a mob boss? He did have a slight tan to his complexion. Not that that would make the situation better, it would probably piss him off more if she denied him.

He had noticed how antsy she was getting. He knew she was regretting getting into the car. He wasn't sure why she got in, in the first place. It was a wild shot in the dark and he was shocked when she took it. She had this child-like innocence to her. She didn't scream sexual tigress or wild cat in bed. She was probably still a virgin. She had called him a jackass and a jerk-off. She didn't even swear. There was something about her that made him nervous. She wasn't hot, she wasn't sexy. She was beautiful. Just plain beautiful. She was like a flower that had just bloomed. Unlike the others, she didn't want to talk to him or fake a conversation to get something out of him. He promised himself he wouldn't get to involved with them. He promised himself he wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

"You can plug your iPod to the radio system thing. Just change the station to auxillery." She started at him for a couple of seconds before she did it. She shuffled through her iPod and picked 'Noticed' by MUTEMATH.

She closed her eyes and let herself drift in the music. The song fit the night drive. She slowly drifted off. When he looked over at her, she was clutching her heels in hand with her eyes closed. She didn't open then until she felt light feather weighted strokes going up her thighs, higher and higher each time. She looked over at him. He had a predatory, lustful gaze on his eyes. He looked over at her and licked his lips. She shivered, sending pulses to her already soaking pussy. She immideatley closed her legs. He growled.

"Open your legs. Now." He didn't ask, he commanded.

Out of fear and lust, she did as told. He went for the gold. She moaned at the contact. He plunged in and out, feeling the heat rising from her deep, tight core. He slid his finger up and down her pussy lips. She moaned and whimpered. Her breath shortened and faster. His fingers made contact with her pulsing clit, making her arch her back and moan louder. He circled around it, moving up and down. He started to pull over into an empty grocery store parking lot, his finger never leaving her wet cunt. When the car was in park, he gently slid in another finger in her soaking centre. He pumped in and out making a come hither motion. He used his other hand to roll and squeeze her clit. She was starting to feel the buildup of an orgasm starting, and then he stopped. He removed his fingers and sucked on one of them.

"You taste delicious, have a taste," he put his fingers in her mouth. She moaned and sucked on the finger, "now tell me what you want me to do."

"I-I-I want-t-t-t-t you to make m-m-m-me orgasm," she said in a shy quiet tone. She couldn't deny it, he had gotten her started and she needed to finish. He stuck a finger deep inside of her.

"You know, if you keep playing innocent, i'm going have to start punishing you," he whispered into her ear as he pulled down the top of her dress, exposing her breasts and effectivley sending chills down her spine.

"I want you to make me come." He grabbed her ass cheek really hard and then smacked it.

"Tell me you want me to tongue fuck the living shit out of you," he said in an agressive, sexy tone as he pumped his finger furiously in and out of her. She would have yelled it off the roof tops if she could say anything. She was screaming in pleasure in this point. She couldn't manage anything that wasn't a moan.

He leaned down to her thighs and kissed his way to her inner thighs. Her skin had the softest feel of imported silk. He ripped her panties for better access and began to kiss her lips as she mewled and grabbed the back of his head with one hand and touched her breast with the other. He never stopped fingered her as he moved his mouth to her pulsating clit. She began breathing heavily and in shortened breaths. She was playing with her breasts, rolling around her nipples in her fingers. He could feel that she was almost there, so it was time for the grand finale. He began to suck on her clit and stuck another finger in her. She exploded, screaming out into the car. Moaning, arching her back, and holding his head in place as she rode out the wave. He lapped up her juices and then got up from his bent position. He kissed her passionatly, coaxing her tongue with her juices.

She looked sated and satified, her breathing still eratic. That was her first orgasm, ever. Maybe she was going to be one of the lifetime movie girls who would have passionate love trysts before getting murdered. Either way, she had been satified, without the use of his penis. She tried to pull up her top but he stop her mid tracks and pinched her nipples, sending another wave of arousal down to her pussy. She would have tried again but she was spent. She let her eyes close and sink in the feeling. 'Kids' by MGMT was playing in the background, slowly lulling her to sleep and it wasn't long until she was.

When she opened her eyes, everything was a blurry daze. 'Yonkers' by Tyler, the Creator was playing in the background. She didn't recognise where they were, not that she expected to. Although, she figured it would have been college dorms or apartments. She put on her glasses for a better look. She saw a large and high gate with long metal bars going vertically making some type of design. It was a large house or estate. How old was he and how could he afford this? Most definatley a mob boss. She pulled up her top and tried to make out the scenery. There were privacy hedges blocking her view of the exterior and vice versa. If he was going to try something, she had come to a resolve that she would scream and one of the neighbours could come rescue her but this was private. He could cut her up with a chainsaw and no one would hear.

She didn't know if it was the song or the fact that she had no idea where she was but she lost it. This was all too much. She jumped out of the car, while it was still moving. She landed, hard, on what seemed to be gravel or rocks. When she tried to get up, her ankle put up a fierce fight. She started to scream and limp back the gate. It needed some type of an opener, like a key or a code. She clutched the bars and screamed again until she bursted out into large sobs. She felt a large pair of arms going for her shoulders and for her legs and next thing she knew, she was being carried inside.

Everything was dark but he knew how to navigate his way around. He smelled coffee and let his sense guide him into the kitchen. He placed her on the counter and went for the lightswitch. Her hair was disheveled and eyes bloodshot benath her specs, which were bent at the centre. Her dress was dirty and had a small tear on the bustline.

"Are you fucking insane?" he yelled as she adjusted her eyes to the light. She didn't reply.

"You could have seriously injured yourself. If you wanted to get out, you could have just said so. I'm not holding you hostage. If you were having second thoughts about this whole thing, you could have just said something instead of taking a suicidal dive. God that was so fucking stupid of you."

She still didn't reply. He sat down on a bar stool and put his elbows in the counter and buried his face into his hands. The stress of today was getting to him. His father wanted more money on his birthday, his mother was still a slave to his abuse. Every year he would call on Kaiden's birthday, make awkward small talk and ask for money. Kaiden would yell and scream no and then his mother would call and ask that he forgive and forget. Kaiden would give in and not hear hide nor hair from them until the next time he needed money or the closest major holiday. To top his shitty birthday off, Miss Suicide wasn't satisfied with his preformance. He had given her an amazing, top notch orgasm. He hadn't tried that hard with a girl in forever and no girl had tried to kill themself before having sex with him. He didn't have to deal with any of this, but he liked it. He liked, no, wanted the challenge. He wanted to make her toes curl. He wanted to make her scream his name. To get over her reluctance and fully give in to him.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly, snapping him out of his thoughts. "I don't know what came over me. I'm not usually that stupid."

He sighed. He didn't mean to make her feel bad. Just cognizant of the stupidity in her actions. Now he felt bad.

"Let me see your ankle. You took a nasty dive." She offered him her leg and he got up and felt around her ankle. She winced at his touch. "I don't think you broke anything, I would say its swollen. Just stay off of it. I'll give you an ice pack and i'll alternate between hot and cold."

He put an ice pack on her ankle and carried her out of the room. They went into the living room and he placed her in a recliner chair. He walked over to the bar and poured two glasses of Jack Daniels. He drank down the contents of one and then refilled it. He walked over to her and offered her the glass. He sat down on the coffee table so they were face to face. She shook her head.

"I don't really drink. Do you have ginger ale?" she asked shyly.

He drank down the contents of his glass. "Sweetheart, you're going to need something stronger than ginger ale if you want to survive that ankle."

He offered her the glass again and she reluctantly accepted it. She drank it down and winced at the burn. He grabbed both glasses and refilled them and walked back. He handed her the glass and she drank it. She started to feel looser and lighter.

"What's your name? I never got to find out your name," she asked with help from a little bit of dutch courage.

"Kaiden," he replied flatly after drinking down the copper liquid.

"How old are you?" He got up and took the whole bottle over.

"Don't worry sweetheart, i'm legal. You won't get arrested for statutory rape," he said brimming with sarcasm.

"How did you afford this house? I mean, I have a job but I wouldn't be able to afford this."

He filled thier cups and looked at her in her eyes. She slowly drank the liquid and burped, lightly. She giggled and excused herself. Was she really that innocent? Did she not know about who he was? He never knew who was playing dumb to get to him and who was real. He didn't buy it. Any of it. Women who wore dresses like hers and accepted sex from random strangers weren't innocent. He drank the rest of the liquid and leaned in, so he was hovering above her. She squirmed a little in her seat. He grabbed her cheeks and planted an urgent kiss on her lips. He started to take of her pants and she pulled away.

"Could you get me some coffee. I think the alcohol is getting to me," she said in a muted and hushed tone, her face turned away from him.

"I guess?" he replied.

Dumbfounded that she was rejecting sex. How far was this game going to go? He walked into the kitchen, grabbed a mug, and pushed the reheat button. This was tripping him out. He managed to bag the most prudish girl in bumfuck college town. There were tons of girls who wanted to sleep with him, yet he got the only one that was afraid of sex. The worst part being that he liked her and was painfully hard. He had been since thier little rendez-vous in the bathroom. He wanted to devirginise every inch of her body. He wanted to rub, touch, suck on every inch of skin until she melted into his arms. For the first time in a while, Kaiden Stone had a crush.

*******

When Melody woke up, she felt a heavy pounding in her skull. Kanye West once said, 'What's worse, the pain or the hangover?' In this case, it was most definatley the hangover. Last night was a blur. When she tried to get up, she immediatley felt the pain on her ankle. She moved the covers to check her ankle. It was clearly swollen. It was also wrapped up. She didn't remember Kaiden wrapping up her ankle but then again, she didn't remember getting taken up to his bedroom, or what she assumed to be his bedroom. Or taking of her clothes and putting on one of his shirts. She looked around the room in her slightly blurred vision and located the door. She carefully limped out of the room and down the stairs. She didn't know where she was going but she smelled food and heard something. It was familar and too loud. If you love me let go, back to that bar in Tokyo where the demons of my past leave me in peace. The Wombats? She let her senses take her to the kitchen. When she finally reached the destination, her jaw dropped. Kaiden was cooking at the stove, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. She cleared her throught to get his attention.

"Guest bathroom is down the hallway to the right. There's fresh supplies in the bathroom," he muttered indifferently as he turned his back facing towards her.

She hobbled out confused. They had sex last night, he made her breakfast, and didn't want to talk to her? She got to the bathroom and hopped into the shower to washed off last night. She let the water become her salvation, letting the warmth soothe her nerves. She was happy that she wasn't murdered but she didn't appreciate his reaction to her. What had she done wrong? Did she fart in bed? Did she call out someone else's name? She poured the shampoo in her hair and gave herself a head massage. She tried to clear her head of all thoughts of him but she had pissed him off somehow and now he was ignoring her? She didn't expect to fall in love with him or start a family after a one night stand but she didn't want her first real lay to be a negative thing. She finished up in the shower and got out carefully. She brushed her teeth and brushed hair. She found a robe and put it on. She took a deep breath and hobbled back into the kitchen.

When she walked into the kitchen, he immediatley saw the hidden beauty within. Her long wet hair was pulled to the side. Her face was clear of make-up and accentuated her mocha skin. Her full lips had a natural reddish tint that were absolutley kissable. He wondered what she was wearing underneath the robe and how easy it was to take off. She took a seat on a stool.

"Thank you. For, um, the bathroom and stuff." He stayed quiet. The only sound in the room was 'Airplanes' by The Local Natives.

"I'm sorry if I was a hassle. I'll just grab my things and go if you give them to me." So much I call, I want you back, back, back. You back. "You know, I don't expect anything from you, but could you tell me what I did wrong? Was I bad? Did I fall asleep or something?

"What are you talking about?" he asked in a slightly offended tone.

"I-I-I-I mean you're mad at me for som-m-mething so I figured I was ba-a-a-d. In bed, I mean."

"I don't know what you're talking about. We didn't fuck last night." She did a double take.

"We didn't?" She asked incredulously as he started to serve some of the breakfast buffet he prepared.

He shook his head as he served her some orange juice and two tylenol. "Nope, we didn't even sleep in the same room."

12