Melody's Day At The Office

Story Info
Melody gets a new job and it has perks.
1.6k words
4.18
79.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody was a pool secretary at a large corporate firm. Her job consisted of typing letters for people she didn't even know, answering the phone, and running errands. Melody was an attractive black woman with long braids. She had a winning smile and a great attitude. Today when Melody arrived at work she had a note on her desk from the Secretary Pool Manager informing her that she was being transferred and promoted to being a personal office assistant of one of the VP's from the firm.

Melody gathered up her belongings, found out where the office was, and started on her way. The office she arrived at had an outer office where the secretary sat and an inner office for the VP. Melody put her things down on the desk and started arranging it to suit her. She wondered what her new boss would be like, what he would look like, and why she had been picked for him. She knew there were other secretaries that had been there longer and some that might even be better at their jobs. They were going to be really jealous of her. But since she had no idea how she got the job they were just going to have to deal with it.

About that time VP Daniel Jamison arrived. He was not at all what she was expecting. He was tall, had long brownish blonde hair, hazel eyes, and wore a jacket with jeans and tennis shoes. He certainly did not look like the typical corporate suit that she saw running around the building every day.

Danny smiled at her and welcomed her to her new job. He told her that he had visited the pool several times since his last secretary had gave her notice to quit. He had seen Melody and really liked her looks and skills. He then invited her into his office to explain exactly what she would be expected to do.

Melody walked into his office and was impressed. The solid wood paneling the comfortable leather chairs and other fine office accessories said that Daniel was a valued member of the company. The office also showed Daniel's individual tastes. There was a guitar amp and guitar in one corner and the shelf built into the wall had nick-knacks that obviously were very much Daniel's personal property.

Melody sat down in the chair near the desk and crossed her legs. The tight, short skirt she had on rode up on her thigh showing off her smooth sexy brown legs. While her skirt was not too short to cause problems with the company dress code it was however short enough to make her look very sexy. The silk white blouse she had on had just enough buttons undone to show off her sexy brown cleavage as well. Danny really liked the way she looked and Melody saw him looking over her body with appreciation.

Danny explained the normal duties that she would be expected to do. He informed her the job also would require her to go with him off site to visit various clients. Danny's job was to keep up with the younger peoples buying habits and to help market the companies products to them. He then told her that he had a few things to tell her about his previous secretary. He explained that they had been sexually involved and he hoped that he and Melody would be able to continue this.

Melody was a little surprised at his request but she also was very attracted to Danny and she thought to herself that this might be a very interesting job.

Danny told her he really didn't have time to have a relationship with a girl and that was why he preferred having an affair with his secretary. His last secretary had decided it was time to get married and have children. They both knew she would not be able to stay working for him if she did get married so she had left.

He told her his office was soundproof and she would not have to worry about anyone hearing anything. He also said that when they went off site they would be able to get hotel rooms and enjoy each others company there as well.

Danny said he had never been with a black woman before but she was so beautiful and sexy that he just had to try and see if Melody would have sex with him.

Melody black eyes were glowing and she could feel the heat between her legs starting to make her pussy wet. Melody had a very high sex drive and she really liked white guys. Melody normally didn't wear panties or bras. She opened her legs and slid her finger between the lips of her pussy and got it wet and held out her dripping finger to Danny.

"Would you like to taste a sexy black woman?" She asked.

Danny was a little taken back by her boldness but quickly got aroused as well. He walked over to the office door and locked it. He walked over to the desk and cleared it off. He then picked up Melody and sat her on the desk with her legs spread. He then sat down in his office chair in front of her and spread her sexy black pussy lips open to see the hot wet pink insides dripping with Melody's hot juices. Her dark lips were so sexy looking and her pussy was totally shaved. The sight of Melody's sexy pussy was more than Danny could take and he dived into it with his tongue, licking up her sweet juices. Melody was moaning and taking her silk blouse off so she could pinch her nipples. Danny had found Melody's clit by this time and starting sucking and licking it while he slid two fingers into Melody's pussy.

Melody started bucking her hips and cumming. It was all Danny could do to hang on and keep licking her clit. After Melody had cum twice Danny got up and took off his clothes. They walked around the desk and Melody got on her knees and took Danny's hard dripping cock in her mouth and starting sucking on it. Melody's cock sucking talents were like nothing Danny had ever felt. Every so often she would take his cock out of her mouth and stroke it while she licked and sucked his balls. She even licked that special spot below his balls that felt so good to be licked. Melody had him at the point of cumming several times but would quit and pinch his dick so he couldn't cum yet.

"I want your cum in my pussy" She said.

Danny then took Melody by the hand and led her over to the leather couch in his office. She got on the couch on all fours with her ass and pussy facing Danny. Danny slid his cock into her sweet sexy dripping pussy and started fucking her nice and slow. With one hand he started scooping up Melody's wetness and rubbing it on her asshole. He then slipped one finger in her ass and started finger fucking her with it. With his other hand he reached around Melody and grabbed one of her sexy looking tits and started playing with the hard nipple.

Melody started ramming her ass back, taking as much of Danny's cock into her pussy as she could get. Danny was slamming it back into her just as hard and both of them could feel their orgasms starting to build.

Danny pulled his cock out of Melody's sweet juicy pussy. He flipped her onto her back and lifted her legs over his shoulders. He then slid his cock into her tight sexy ass. He put three fingers in Melody's pussy and finger fucked her while sliding his cock in and of her tight little asshole.

Melody begged him not to cum in her ass but to be sure and cum in her pussy instead. Danny agreed and promised to eat her pussy out after he came in it and make sure that Melody came a few more times in the process. Melody thought, "Where has this guy been all my life. This is exactly what I've needed".

Danny knew he was getting close to cumming again and he pulled his cock out of Melody's sexy ass and slid it back into her dripping wet pussy. It only took a few more strokes and he could feel the cum starting to pulse up the shaft of his dick. The orgasm followed and he pumped his hot sticky white wet cum into Melody's sexy pussy. Once he was done he took his cock up to Melody's mouth and she sucked his cock till it was clean. He then got on his hands and knees and dived into her messy cum filled cunt and licked and sucked his cum back out. He also licked and sucked on Melody's clit enough to make her cum several times in the process. Once Melody's pussy was nice and clean Danny helped her up off the couch and they held each other close and kissed each other for a few minutes.

Danny helped Melody find all her clothes and get dressed. He then got dressed himself. He then told Melody, "I think it's about time we did some actual work. But don't worry, we can do this almost any time you want as long as we commit ourselves to about 4 hours of work a day."

Melody was very happy to find someone with a sex drive equal to hers. She also felt that she could become very much more than just a secretary to Danny. Danny also felt that Melody was very special and hoped that she would eventually become his wife. That still wouldn't stop them from "working" together on a regular basis.

Melody walked back out to her office with a smile on her face and Danny sat back down at his desk equally pleased with his new secretary and with visions of future encounters in his head.