Melody's Male Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CockOnCam
CockOnCam
11 Followers

"You know I said Jenny has seen her daddy's cock a lot, that is because she and her dad get naked together a lot. She has also felt it in her hand, mouth and pussy. She and her daddy have sex at least 3 times a week. You can't tell anyone promise?" I told her I wouldn't tell anyone, but thinking about this made my cock get hard again. "She asked me if I'd seen your cock and I said I hadn't and she said I should find a way to see it and now I have." I just nodded. "One other thing, the other night when I was on your computer I visited some of the sites in the history about daddy daughter sex and was quite turned on by them. That made me want to see your cock more." hearing this made me go red. "Daddy can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can, what is it?"

"Do you read those stories for pleasure or would you like to have sex with me?"

"Daddy does think about having sex with you. You are a very sexy girl, but it would be wrong."

"I think about the same, the other night when I pleasured myself with my dildo and you were watching I was hoping you would walk in so I could have your cock for real."

"You saw me? I stammered

"Yes daddy and I tasted some of your cum that was on the door and it tasted good."

At this my head was swimming, I didn't know up from down or left from right. Melody stood up and let her towel drop to the floor and I saw her pussy lips were glistening with moisture. My cock was screaming to be released so I stood up and let my towel drop to the floor as well. My cock stood proudly to attention and a big smile beamed across Melody's face.

"You know we can't tell anyone about this." I said

"I know daddy it's our not so little secret." she winked at me.

"What know?" I asked

"Can I feel your cock?"

"How can you feel it properly, the casts cover half your hands?"

Melody sat on the edge of the bed, my cock inches from her mouth, again, she lent forward and kissed then looked up at me, smiled and said.

"Not my hands silly, my mouth, I want to feel it in my mouth."

"Okay, where do you want me?"

"Lay on the bed, in the middle."

I did as I was told. Melody climbed on the bed on her knees and straddled me. As she lowered her head I felt he firm tits pushing against my thighs, then I waited in anticipation for what was to come next. She bent down and kissed my purple head again the she started to lick round it like it was an ice cream, then she began to flick the eye with the tip of her tongue, I was in heaven and the fun had only just begun. She pulled her head up a looked at me like a kid with a new toy. My cock head was glistening with a mixture of saliva and pre-cum. I gave a smile and she lowered her head again but this time she took the whole head of my cock into her mouth and began sucking hard. My cock began twitching and I didn't know if I could last much longer, but I knew that I must or it would be over too soon.

"Honey, you are doing great, do you like the taste of daddy's cock?"

She gave a moan of pleasure not missing a beat.

"Hmm, baby see if you can take more of daddy's cock in your mouth."

She moaned again and lowered her head a little more taking in about another 2 inches still sucking away, but she started to move her tongue around lubricating my cock. "Keep going, daddy's going to have a gift for you soon." She kept lowering her head taking in an inch a time after another minute she had 7 inches of my 10 inches in her mouth. I couldn't hold back any longer. "Here comes your present baby." I said as my cock started twitching and I started to pump my hot cum into her mouth. She started to pull back but I lightly placed my hand on the back of her head and she kept my cock in her mouth and started to suck again. I saw my cum coming out the side of her mouth and it started to run down my cock. After about 6 or 7 spurts I stopped cumming and removed my hand from Melody's head. She stopped sucking as my cock went limp in her mouth, then sat back up and smiled, cum oozing down the sides of her mouth. She gave me a smile. "Did you like daddy's present?" I asked.

"It was a nice present daddy, tasted warm, but sweet with a slight salty taste."

"I'm glad you liked it, you can have it again, any time you want." I told her.

"Thank you daddy, I would like that."

I sat up and I wiped the cum from either side of her mouth with my finger and offered it to her and she sucked my finger into her mouth sucking it clean of cum. "Sucking your finger is not as good as sucking your cock." she said after she finished.

"It's your turn to lie back baby" I said

"Ok" she replied as she laid back on the bed wondering what was going to happen next. As she laid there on her back, legs together, I straddled her and lowered my face to hers, my mouth came into contact with hers and as we kissed it was like electricity flowed through our bodies. Our mouths parted and our tongues danced as if in a tango and this made my cock twitch, my daughter was a great kisser. After about a minute of kissing I pulled away and gave Melody a smile, but she looked a little sad. I started to plant kisses on her neck the moved lower and started to kiss her right breast, then I flicked my tongue over her and around her nipple, this made her nipple harden, so I started sucking on it then gave it playful nip. As I was doing this my cock was getting harder, but I was on a mission. I turned my attention to her left breast giving it the same treatment as the right one had received. As I nipped on the right nipple she let out a small moan and her upper body arched. I could feel my erect cock rubbing against her thigh and it was so close to her pussy I could just stick it in and fuck her, but no that would come later I told myself. I moved on down kissing onto her stomach, flicking my tongue around inside her belly button, the same belly button I used to blow raspberry's into when she was a lot younger. I moved my weight onto my elbows and placed my hands onto her breasts and slowly kneaded them, occasionally pinching and pulling on the nipples. I lowered my self even closer to my ultimate goal, her sweet teen virgin pussy, or at least I thought or was it hoped she was a virgin. My face was just inches away from the goal I desired, I took in a deep breath inhaling that sweet musky aroma. Her pussy was glistening with wetness and I was ready to taste it. I stuck my tongue out and placed it at the bottom of her lips and licked all the way to the top, the taste was amazing and it was better than I hoped. I licked up and down her sweet pussy a few more times and felt her body shudder and she let out a small moan that was just audible. I kissed her on her pussy and gave short sharp sucks taking her juice into my mouth, I could not get enough of it. I brought my hands down and placed 2 fingers each side of her pussy and pulled the lips apart, I looked into this glistening inviting hole and lowered my face back down. I parted my lips and kissed her pussy again but this time instead of sucking I flicked my tongue in and out giving her pussy a tongue fucking, trying to get her to cum and give me more of that sweet nectar. Melody's body began to shudder again and she crossed her legs over my shoulders and back pulling my face deeper into her pussy.

"Daddy eat my pussy harder, make me cum, make me cum."

Who was I to disappoint my baby girl, I kept licking and flicking my tongue, up and down, in and out and around her moist hole, drinking on what nectar I could I for the next 5 minutes. I shifted a little bit so my mouth was level with her clit and started flicking the tip of my tongue in all directions over it, she giggled and said "That tickles daddy, but it's good." I kept this up for a little bit longer then took this protruding morsel lightly between my teeth and pulled quickly a couple of times, this made her whole body shake and she screamed out in pleasure as she came and her juices began to flow again. I quickly went back to drinking her juices up, as she came down. When I finished I crawled back up the bed and kissed her on the lips, and she parted her lips I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she started to suck on it, tasting her own juices. When she finished we parted and I layed down next to her and she looked at me and said "Daddy that was the best pussy eating I've ever had by a man."

"Why, have you had other men eat your pussy?" I asked.

"No daddy, don't be silly, you're my first and only."

"So you've had your pussy eaten before, but by who?" I said giving a slightly puzzled and inquisitive look.

"Well, I can tell you it wasn't a man." she giggled

"Another woman? Who was it?

"Yes it was another woman, but I'm not telling you who now, maybe later." was her answer.

"Okay" I said in a slightly disappointed tone. All the time I had been eating her pussy my cock was rock hard, and it was still rock and felt like it was getting harder as I thought about another woman eating my baby sweet nectar. Melody was looking at my rock hard cock swaying back and forth, then with out warning I felt her finger touch it and try to grab it. It was a weird feeling, my cock between her fingers and the plaster cast. Her finger only made it half way round my rigid cock, but she started to pump her hand up and down and I just laid back thinking how this would feel once she got the cast off and hand her normal hand round it. Before long I came again shooting my load up in the air and down over her cast and finger and down the shaft of my cock. She held me till my cock went limp the brought her hand up to her mouth and licked my cum of her hand and cast as best as she could. I moved up on the bed and offered her my now limp cock, which she took into her mouth and sucked clean. I did start to get hard as she sucked me, but this time I could only manage half mast. Melody pulled away and gave a look of sadness, but with a sly wink. We just lay there facing each other. It was about 3 hours later and I woke and looked at Melody, who was asleep and looking like an angel. I climbed of the bed and covered her with a blanket and went and got a shower, then went back to my own bed, where I lied awake staring at the ceiling thinking to myself, did tonight really happen or was it a dream, even though I knew it was real.

I was up early the next morning it was around 8:15 and was making breakfast in just my boxers, when Melody came into the kitchen, I didn't hear until she spoke, "Thank you for last night daddy, It was really fun."

"No problem baby, how do you feel this morning" I asked as I swung round to face her and saw she was standing there completely naked.

"Horny and sticky." she smiled at me. Seeing her naked and hearing her answer was enough and my cock became hard and stuck out through the slit in my boxers.

"Looks like I'm not the only horny one." she giggled. She walked over to me and as she did my eyes kept looking between her pussy and her swaying breasts. When she reached me, she leaned up and kissed me passionately on the lips. "Morning lover." she said to me, then she lowered herself to her knees and kissed the head of my cock, "Morning sexy." she said, then she took the head of my erect member into her mouth and started sucking, then she flicked her tongue up and down the length of my shaft. She started to bob her head back and forth taking more of my cock into her mouth with each bob, before long she had the full length in and I could feel her chin on my balls, she just held herself in that position for about 20 seconds before she returned to sucking again. After about another minute my cock began twitching and I was ready to cum and I'm sure Melody knew as she speed up sucking and just as I gave my first shoot of my cum into her mouth she completely sucked me in right up to the balls. I placed my hand on the back of her head as I pumped and she just kept sucking and swallowing even though some of it escaped out the side of her mouth. She just held me there as I went limp then she sucked the cum of the rest of my dick. When she had finished she stood up and gave me another passionate kiss on the lips, and I could taste my own cum, which I had never done before, and it wasn't too bad.

"Thanks for breakfast daddy, it's the best breakfast ever." she smiled at me. "Daddy can you run a bath for me, as I'm feeling sticky from last night. Don't forget I've got to go to the hospital today to see if my casts can come off."

"What time do you have to be there?" I asked

"10:30" was her reply.

"Okay sweetie, I'm going to run your bath now, that will give us two hours to get bathed and dressed and get to the hospital." I disappeared to the bathroom and knelt down and turned on the taps and put a few drops of bubble bath and mixed it around in the hot water. A few minutes later Melody appeared and sat on the edge of the bath, with her teen pussy inches from my face. The scent was overpowering and I knew if I started something we may not make it to the hospital for her appointment. About 5 minutes later there was enough water in the bath to cover Melody's legs. I helped her into the bath and as she sat down the water, I lent in and kissed her passionately and thanked her for my early morning blow job. The bubbles just covered her legs and pussy. I took the wash cloth and washed her back first, then I moved to her front, I moved over her belly, then started to massage the lathering soap over her titties and as I did this her nipples became hard and seeing this I dropped the was cloth and ran my hands over her breasts and started lightly pinching her nipples. While I was doing this my cock became hard again and stuck out the front of my boxers yet again. "Daddy, leave my tits alone, pussy needs attention." So I rinsed the soap off her tits and took the wash cloth down to her pussy and started to rub it up and down her pussy giving it a good scrub, then I decided to let go of the wash cloth and use my bare hand. I ran my fingers along the length of her lips several times before inserting my first 2 fingers into her love tunnel up to the second knuckle where I held them there for a few seconds. Then I started to move them back and forth getting faster and faster and before long Melody's breathing became deeper "Ohhh daddy that feels good, I think I'm going to cum." I felt her pussy trying to clamp onto my fingers, but I kept pumping and two minutes later Melody's whole body shuddered as she climaxed and she released her fluids over my hand. "Daddy I think I need to get out the bath now, I need to lie down for a few minutes."

"Okay sweetie, let me just stand up and get you a towel." As I stood my cock was still standing to attention and Melody could see this.

"Daddy before you get the towel, come closer there's something I need to do."

I moved over next to her and she lent over and kissed my cock head and gave it a lick to remove the pre-cum that had formed and she said "We will have some fun with you again soon soldier."

I got the towel and helped Melody out of the bath. She went to her bedroom and laid on her bed. While she was resting I went to my room and got dressed. About 15 minutes later Melody gave a shout that she was ready to get dressed. So I got to her room and went to her dresser and got her bra and panties out and asked her what she wanted to wear. She asked me to get her yellow halter top with green stripes on the sleeves and her white short skirt. I took hold of her bra but she told me she didn't want to wear it as the straps showed through her top, so I chucked it back on the bed. I then pulled her top down over her head, then down over her breast, it stopped just above her belly button. "Okay, time to put your panties on" I said.

"I don't want to wear them today, what if I need the toilet and I still have my casts on, you can't come into the ladies." and she gave me a big smile.

"Okay" I said not sure what she was playing at. "I never thought about that. I helped her on with her skirt . When she stood up the skirt cam half way down her thigh. "You sure you don't want a longer skirt on? That one seems a bit short."

"Stop being such a fuddy duddy, this skirt is fine. Or do you want me to wear a shorter one?" she giggled.

"No that one will be fine" I said.

When we had both had finished getting ready, we went out to the car, got in and made our way to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital and had to wait around for about 20 minutes then a nurse called us into an examination room and asked Melody to jump up and sit on the examination table, which she did. The nurse said that the doctor would be in to see us in a couple of minutes. I sat on a chair the other side of the examination room facing Melody, she smiled at me and parted her legs and I could see right up them and see her pleasure centre. I looked back up her and noticed her nipples through her top then looked back down to see her legs still parted. This started feeling of arousal in me and my cock started to twitch and get hard. We heard the door handle turn, so I quickly crossed my legs and Melody closed hers as the doctor walked in. He can't have been more than 25 or 26 and stood about 6 feet tall and I'm guessing his body was toned under his smock. He walked over towards Melody and asked "Are you Melody .... and your date of birth is..." She answered both his questions. He placed his stethoscope on the table next to her and took hold of her casts and looked at them and said "The casts look good, looks like they have done their job, so you should be able to have them off today. But before we do that I need to ask if you have had any problems with them. Any pains, have you been coping okay?"

Melody answered his questions "No, No, Daddy's been doing 'everything' for me, that needed doing." I'm sure she emphasised the everything.

"That's good" the doctor said "We will send you down to x-ray, just to make sure everything is healed, just to be safe."

Then he turned round to face me, so I uncrossed my legs as my erection had subsided and asked "Will you be okay to bring Melody to physiotherapy twice a week for the next four weeks?"

"Yes that will be okay, just write out some appointments for me." Then all of a sudden there was a clutter as the doctors stethoscope fell on the floor. (Or did Melody push it?)

The doctor turned round and bent down to pick up the stethoscope and as he did Melody parted her legs and the doctor looked up and he seemed to freeze for what seemed ages but was probably only about 5 seconds. I'm sure he got a good look at my baby girls pussy. He quickly said "Excuse me, I'll just go and fit you in at x-ray." and left the room. I'm sure he left with a boner, but it was covered by his lab coat. The idea of my little girl turning on this doctor gave me another hard-on, plus the fact she was smiling and showing me her pussy again. A few minutes later the nurse came back into the room and said that x-ray could fit us in around 10 minutes time. We went down to x-ray and after they had been taken we were told there would be a wait of about an hour for the results. So we went to the hospital restaurant were I had a Latte and Melody had a Chocolate milk with whipped cream with a cherry on top and a straw to drink it through. When Melody had her drink in front of me, she gave a wink and smile and said "Daddy I want you to have my cherry, it's all yours." The old dear sat on the table next to us gave Melody a look the gave me a disgusted look. I just lent forward and took the cherry from Melody's drink, showed it to the old lady and then popped it in my mouth. This just made the old dear smile, I guess she had a dirty mind, but I knew what Melody really meant so did Melody. We took our time with our drinks and when we finished we went back to the waiting room and the same nurse as before showed us straight into an examination room where a doctor was studying the x-rays. He turned round "Good news Melody, everything is in order and your cast can come off today. Take a seat while I get ready."

CockOnCam
CockOnCam
11 Followers