Melora Ch. 03

Story Info
Melora gets kidnapped for bukakke and weird sex
1.8k words
102.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers

Melora: Chapter 3: Glazed

Melora got off work early on December 24th. It’s a bit of a tradition to close early on Christmas Eve. Melora didn’t really have any plans for the evening, but she was glad to be out of work. Since she had some time on her hands and it was a nice evening, Melora decided to walk home.

She left the office block where she worked and headed off down Rampart Street. The Central Business District where she worked was clean and antiseptic. She lived in Midtown, a nice older neighborhood not too far away. The walk down Rampart took her through a funky area with strange little shops and the kind of dive bars frequented by college students and street people. Her walk took her through the semi-abandoned Warehouse district. The Warehouse district had some buildings that had been converted to condos, some active warehouses and light industry. A lot of building stood vacant while the owner’s waited to cash in on gentrification.

On the edge of the Warehouse district, Melora stopped at J & S Market to get a drink and say hello to Jean who owned the place. Jean was a tall, blond woman with a tough demeanor. She had to be tough to run a store in a rough neighborhood like that. Melora and Jean chatted for awhile while a steady stream of burly warehousemen came in to buy beer and wine for the holiday. Melora liked Jean because she was tough as an old sailor when the rummies gave her grief but sweet as a schoolgirl with friends. Melora admired Jean’s nice ass as she walked over to the cooler to get some milk for old Mrs. Jarvis. Melora hoped she’d look as good when she was in her forties. Jean still looked sexy in jeans and a sweatshirt, even if she did have a funny walk.

Melora left J & S with the feeling she was being followed. She often got that feeling around here. The vacant windows in the empty buildings gave the area a spooky air. They felt like big black eyes watching her progress down Rampart. Empty buildings lined both sides of the street now. There were few lights and even fewer people. She was thinking about playing on the internet as she approached the loading dock of the old York warehouse. As she drew abreast of the bays, she heard a crash behind her. She turned to look back up Rampart. Arms materialized out of the shadows immobilizing her. A thick leather glove covered her eyes and a strange smelling rag pressed over her nose and mouth. Another set of arms grabbed her about the chest. She felt herself being lifted into the air as she lost consciousness.

Melora’s head jerked back as the ammonia brought her around. The first thing she felt was cold metal pressed against her back and arms. Then she realized she was naked with her arms tied to a metal rod. She was kneeling on cold cement trussed up to a railing like she was going to be crucified!

Melora was terrified. She looked around wildly, but couldn’t really see anything. Very strong lights were shinning on her. She could hear voices. There were a lot of voices out in the darkness, but all she could see were shadows. A loud metallic crash sounded and a deep voice rang out, “Let it begin!”

Melora saw two huge black men step out of the darkness. They were naked except for masks and they were stroking huge cocks. They stepped in front of Melora stroking those huge cocks, which they held inches from her face. Melora wondered, ‘should I suck them or should I scream?” She didn’t have a choice. A massive jet of spunk hit her cheek. The spray covered the side of her face. Then the other cock let loose with a river of white spunk hitting her on the nose and chin. Reflexively, Melora opened her mouth to catch the jizz.

The first studs were gone but three more stepped up; a short white guy with a huge cock, a little Asian guy and a Mexican with a curved penis. She watched them stroking. She was definitely ready to suck. She opened her mouth waiting for someone to jam their cock in, but the guys just stroked. Then cum hit her again. One load landed in her hair, another hit her right eye and burned. The third splattered over her tits.

New cocks stepped up. More cum flew. She tried to keep her eyes open, but the guys seemed to be aiming at her eyes. Soon her lashes were glued together by drying semen while new layers piled up on top. It seemed like in no time her face was glazed with cum. Her hair was thoroughly damp with cum slowly soaking and matting it to her head. Cum dripped off her chin and helped coat her tits. Loads hit her boobs and shoulders. Cum splattered her back. Someone went behind her and rubbed a monstrous dick on the souls of her feet until it erupted with a massive flow of sticky semen. She was quickly being encased in a crust of drying cum.

The spurting stopped. She could hear something like a squeegee on the floor around her. “Some of you guys need to work on your aim,” someone muttered. A few minutes later, a bucket of gooey cum was poured over her head.

In the dark, she could hear movement. It sounded like people were leaving. It sounded like people were coming in. She couldn’t really tell. She tried to open her eyes, but it was hard to see anything through the matted lashes and the glaze of cum that covered her face. Then she heard a voice say, “Second shift ready? OK. Let her have it!”

Melora expected to hear the now familiar sound of cocks being stroked furiously, but it was strangely quiet. The she felt something warm and soft against her right leg. Then she felt something large and fleshy pushing at her pussy lips. It was large, like a bowling pin, but it was also warm and fleshy like a cock. She gasped as it forced it’s way past her lips, into her cunt.

“GO!” came the cry from the darkness.

The sound of beating meat resumed. As the spunk rained down on her, the large fleshy thing pushed deeper into her cunt. It pushed in and out of her like the most massive cock she’d ever felt. Cum rained over her and the thing shoved deeper and deeper. She felt like she was going to tear apart as the thing shoved deep into her. She felt her own juices flowing over thing and providing it more lubrication. She screamed as she came. Her pussy muscles clamped down on the huge thing like they were trying to crush it. Her open mouth was filled with jets of cum.

The huge thing kept on ramming her cunt. She could feel the flesh throbbing like a cock, but it never came. It was so damned huge. It felt like she was impaled on a flesh pole. She though the thing was poking her womb.

And still the come splattered. Melora’s hair was now a gooey mop. She could feel the layers of cum covering her. How did the jizz get into her armpits? She flexed her ass as the giant thing shoved in again and felt a small river of sperm ooze out of her crack.

She came again. Her cunt clamped down on the fleshy log in her cunt. She could feel a river flowing out of her pussy. She didn’t know if she was squirting, peeing or bleeding. She didn’t care. She screamed and screamed and screamed for more.

With the last orgasm, she felt dizzy and slumped against the pole. She knew her body was only being held up by cum soaked ropes around her arms and the fleshy pole she was riding. Her pussy was jammed full, but it wasn’t pumping her anymore. Is this what it feels like to be fucked unconscious?

She could hear heavy breathing; her own and at least one other persons. The room grew quiet. Then she felt hot water splashing on her face; one stream, then another and yet another. Melora quickly realized the guys were washing her face with hot piss. She didn’t care. It felt good and it was washing the crust off her eyes!

Melora’s eyes flickered open as the pee stopped hitting her. The guys were just washing cum off her face, not the rest of her. She looked up and saw the huge black men who started the splatter fest. They were still wearing masks, but now were dressed. She looked down to see what the hell had been fucking her!

At first, she didn’t understand. Jean was lying on her back in front of her. She was splattered with almost as much cum as Melora. Her eyes traced down Jeans body and then she saw that one leg was in the air. No, one leg was in the air and firmly planted in her pussy. There was a loud slurping sound as Jean pulled her leg out. She swore there was a pop as it came out. Jean rubbed the stump end of her leg against Melora’s clit. Jean’s left leg tapered to a large, rounded cock-like stump just above where her ankle should have been.

Jean gave Melora a cum slicked smile and said, “You like my cock?”

The ropes binding Melora were cut and she tumbled on top of Jean. Rough hands sized her and pulled her upright. She and Jean were quickly wrapped up together in the coarse fabric of a tarp. Cum soaked and naked save for the tarp, they were carried out to a delivery truck. They were dumped in the back and the door slammed shut.

In the dark, pinned to her friends cum splattered, naked body, all Melora could think to say was, “ummm… about your leg...”

“Car accident when I was a kid. I can hardly remember having two feet.”

The van skidded to a stop and the door flew open. The bundle containing Melora and Jean was dumped out. They could feel things being thrown on top of them. Melora felt something hard bounce off her head and land in front of her. “Cool,” Jean said. “They didn’t keep my leg.”

It took the woman close to an hour to untangle themselves. No one noticed the heaving canvas mass is the dark alley. Then, naked in the cold and dark, they found that their clothes and belongings had been dumped with them. Melora realized this was the alley behind her apartment building. Clutching her clothes and bag to her, she turned to Jean and asked, “Wanna come in for a cup of tea?”

zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Melora Ch. 02 Previous Part
Melora Series Info

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 01 Girl has her most secret desire forced on her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Groped at the Company Party Young busty girlfriend is groped and used at a company party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Rachel Become A Cum Dump Can a hardcore video sate her slut lust?in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories