Mel's Adventures in BDSM Ch. 02

Story Info
A story of submission and dominance.
2.3k words
4.32
22.8k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muixenc
muixenc
47 Followers

Stay tuned for part 2 of Mel's adventures. Lots of fun ahead!

"So you're staying...right!"

Reg stated like he was about to roll up his sleeves and get to work on a very challenging task. I wriggled a little in my seat to get comfy and gave him the big eyes again, hoping to get a "rise" out of him. He ignored it and I felt myself pout slightly...yes pout! WTF was going on with me. Enjoy the ride remember? I chastised myself.

"The next thing you need to know about is the people." He began.

"We are average people with average needs yet we know where our place is. I, for instance, I am a Dominant, so I will always be in relationships where I am in control. I don't mean this to be demeaning to women or that I want to be cruel or I don't care about my partner's needs, on the contrary. I care a great deal about my partners needs and I am prepared to guide them to ensure they are completely happy and sated."

He leaned back turning towards me, it was very intimate and cozy. I was really enjoying this view into a new sexual world that I never thought I would dare to explore, but here I was, contemplating sucking this guy off and maybe....m..a..y..b..e....letting him go even further. If I had to admit it to someone, I could almost admit to myself, I sort of liked the "daddy" thing, a little slap and tickle if you will. So for now I would giggle, coo and act like a little girl for my new friend...err...daddy....it's sort of weirding me out but let's take this bike for a ride and decide later what I hate about it.

"So tell me...Reg, how can I tell a Dominant from a submissive so I don't embarrass myself in the future?"

I asked giving him my cute face. He looked down his nose at me and said nothing for several minutes. He just looked at me, no expression on his face, more time passed. I waited but couldn't contain myself. I started to feel nervous, why was he just staring at me, what had I said or done, was he angry??

"..err..hello! earth to Reg...will you answer me?...please..." I asked adding a sweet little "please" on the end.

He gave me what I can only describe as an arrogant, I told you so smirk.

"what??" I insisted. "Did I say something strange? TELL ME!!" I demanded.

He chuckled and took my hand and patted it with the other one as he rested our hands on his knee.

"You see my child, you just demonstrated what you are..." he chuckled again.

"You are obviously a submissive looking for approval and worried about what I think and waiting intently..and impatiently, I might add, for a response to your question."

He smiled at me and continued to hold my hand on his knee. I didn't pull away.

"If you were the Dominant.." he went on. "...you would have done things a little differently."

I pouted and blushed a little looking down at our hands.

"Really?" I responded.

"Now, now..." he patted my hand again.

"Don't feel any worse for it. You are so sweet and need to be treated in a way where you feel safe and secure. Trust me, Mel, you will be happier."

He took my chin and raised it to look at him then leaned in. This is it I thought, he's going in for the kill, to kiss and start the sexual probes, but no...he didn't do that. He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead, then patted my hand again and put it back on my lap and took his hands away. What the fuck was this guy's game?? He was driving me crazy!

"Now, to answer your question. Most Dominants you meet are in control and commanding but never rude. Most submissives are quiet and often have their eyes looking down if they have a "Master" as they don't want to offend anyone. Masters don't speak to other submissives without permission from the Masters and submissives very rarely walk around alone if they are owned. I hope that sheds some light on things. However, in our true meetings where we dress the way we like. A lot of submissives have been collared. So you can tell who the sub is and who the Dom is. This all depends on the people there are so many levels and different sort of people it's hard to define exactly."

"Collared?" I asked.

He smiled at me again, wow, those eyes. I felt myself sighing, I knew he saw it. He chuckled at me again.

"You are an innocent one aren't you?. Collared is when the sub or slave will wear a type of collar that signifies ownership. This can be in the form of an actual dog collar, chain, metal ring or a collar like gold/silver necklace. Gold or silver necklaces are becoming more popular so sub/slaves can wear their collars in the vanilla world without being judged."

"Wow, Reg that sounds a bit like ownership like a dog or something. A bit too scary for me." I told him.

He scrutinized me closely and took my hand again, moving it to his thigh, which made my heart leap.

"You misunderstand, my little Mel. The collaring goes both ways and comes with a specific ceremony, like a wedding."

I was a bit taken a back.

"A wedding?? So people are there and everything??" I asked.

"It depends, it's a very personal thing. This ceremony symbolises a deep commitment on both parties. The sub/slave promises to obey at all times no matter what, and promises to commit his/her life to the dedication of making their Dom/Master happy. Always there for their pleasure and to serve. The collar shows ownership and the sub/slave is now under their Masters protection." He explained.

I grumbled. "Sounds a bit one sided to me."

"No, No Mel, it isn't. As part of the ceremony the Dom/Master also commits to protect their property under all circumstances and ensures he/she will never cross the line past the outlined agreed Hard limits of the sub/slave. They promise security, love, contentment to serve and amazing sex. It's actually much more difficult being a Master than a slave, trust me."

His eyes gleamed while he told his tale of how this world worked and I had to admit I was curious. No man had ever gotten my attention for this long not unless he had his cock in my mouth, which rarely happened for this long anyway, most guys blew their load in under 10 minutes....tops!

"What is a Hard limits agreement?" I asked.

"Ah, very good question."

He smiled and patted my hand like you would a child you were teaching or telling a story to.

"Well, Hard limits are limits or boundaries that a sub/Dom wont cross. For instance, some subs like to be slapped in the face while others would never do it...hard limit. Some subs want to be whipped and others don't..hard limit. Some Doms refuse to strangle or suffocate their subs even if they want it...Also a hard limit. These limits are usually worked out before the sub or the Dom engage in any sexual encounters...oh yes, then there's the safe word."

He leaned in close to my face and I shivered, he brushed the back of his hand down my cheek and whispered.

"What's your safe word my little Mel? ...hmmmmm?"

I gulped, didn't mean to but shit this guy was really and truly getting under my skin.

"..what?? safe word? For what?...I don't understand...Reg" I breathed back at him.

He searched my eyes back and forth with a slight smile to his perfect full lips and whispered.

"A safe word: It's an out of the ordinary word that you would say that signifies you want to stop. Like "carrots" or "pebbles", something that could not be misconstrued in anyway as sexual..do you understand little Mel?"

He was so close I could feel his breath on my lips and if I timed it right I could breathe in his breath as he breathed out.

"..errr..why don't I just say no, or stop, or I don't like that? Why would I need a special word?"

I wasn't understanding where he was going but I didn't care as long as he stayed close and let me breathe him in... I was in heaven. He took a large breath and breathed out, I sucked it in and closed my eyes when I did it. He chuckled very softly.

"ah Mel...breathe....yes....you are so sweet."

I blushed but did as he commanded, I breathed him in and we sort of got into a rhythm. I was almost lost in his breath. Then he pulled me out of my zone while he continuted to explain safe words.

"You need a safe word because the words no and stop are part of the fun, part of submission the safe word means you are serious even though you may be whining and carrying on you don't mean to stop until that special word comes out. This word must be chosen by the sub and the Dom must understand clearly what it is. "

His eyes smiled as he breathed hard again against my lips, I actually felt myself move forward slightly hoping for contact but he backed away slightly so I knew it wasn't my place to advance...I waited.

"Your safe word, Mel, what is it?" he demanded.

"I errr...dunno, " I stuttered.

"you must pick one..."

He leaned in closer and our lips finally touched, very softly. I readied for the kiss but he suddenly pulled away. Holy shit! I was getting frustrated with this guy, but I wanted more so I would not give up just yet.

"Mel. Think." He said. "Safe words can be anything non sexual."

"What's yours?" I asked, hoping to get some clues as to what I should pick.

He laughed almost too loudly and turned towards me again.

"I don't need one. I'm the Dom/Master, remember. I am in control, I decide when I stop. I decide what I do. I will never need a safe word. Silly Mel, you are so lovable." He chuckled.

He said I was lovable, that made me happy for him to say I was somehow special to him, silly me!

"okay, okay...how about carrots, you mentioned that one earlier, I like it and it's easy to remember." I said.

He looked at me intently and said.

"Carrots...hmmmm, I like it! Not sexual at all unless you had one as a toy, that is. Okay! I accept that as your safe word. Now don't forget it. Anytime you are engaged with a Dom you tell him/her your safe word and say it and they will stop immediately what they are doing."

He took my hand to his lips and this time he kissed it. Wow! His lips were better than I thought they would be and so soft! I wanted them other places on my body, start with my mouth first.

"So little Mel, let's talk about you. You have a boyfriend you mentioned, is he okay with your flirty ways, young lady? Does he treat you properly?" He asked.

"errr...well...I kinda lied about the boyfriend thing.." I said sheepishly. "...but I was feeling kinda on the spot when you were talking to me and I just blurted it out.."

I giggled shyly and looked up at him waiting for his chastisement.

"A-ha! I knew it! Wanted to just to see if you would admit to it. You don't seem the loose woman type at all so I didn't think you would engage in that sort of flirting if you had a boyfriend."

He held my hand on his thigh and brushed the back of my hand with his thumb so softly and gently I felt myself sighing again.

"What about you, Reg, you have a slave or submissive or whatever tucked away in a dungeon somewhere? Hmmmmm?"

I asked giggling all the while I said it.

"You impertinent little brat!" he chuckled.

"You need a good spanking for such talk!"

The thought of those hands on my bare backside spanking me made my nipples harden and my clit tingle. The way things were going this guy was going to give me an orgasm without even coming near my crotch! I was getting hornier by the minute!

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean anything..." I started.

"Now, now stop that!...you naughty girl."

Reg said slapping my hand which made me yelp a little but it made his eyes sparkle so I was happy.

"I am not attached at the moment. My slave left me for another, several years ago...I've been interviewing subs ever since. And before you ask, she didn't run out on me because I was mean she ran out on me because I wasn't mean enough...remember those hard limits? Well I wouldn't cross mine by doing things she needed. So we separated amicably."

He looked down and I could see this made him sad to talk about his past "slave" and making him sad didn't get me any closer to his crotch so time for a subject changer.

"So tell me..." I said. "...what are you looking for in a slave / submissive girl? Type, height, body, etc."

That perked him up, he was looking at me trying to contain another of those sexy smiles.

"hmmm...I'm looking for something more permanent. I don't like one night rock and socks. I need someone who can be there when I need them, someone to serve me and always be ready for me. You don't get that from a one nighter."

He was so honest and I was beginning to think this was a mistake after all. I was most certainly NOT looking for a long term, hells no! I wanted a "rock and sock" as he put it. Or not even that far, just a little sucky suck of his cock...mmmmmmm, that sounded good. I was feeling guilty about leading this guy on. What to do...what to do...damn it!

END OF PART 2.

Mel certainly seems to be in an interesting situation, where will she go from here? Stay tuned for Part 3 of Mel's Adventures!

muixenc
muixenc
47 Followers