Mel's Wedding: More Extended Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Love & sex before, during & after the wedding.
7.2k words
4.78
77.1k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,973 Followers

You will appreciate this Chapter more if you read the earlier chapters first. If you're new to The Extended Family series, you are invited to read the entire series. Oh, and please vote. I love your e-mails and I'll respond to most of them. Thanks for reading.

*****

The Day Before Mel's Wedding

Friday I'd come back from my morning meditation and had decided to snuggle back into bed with Holly and Chris. Both were still asleep so rather than try to return to my position between the two of them I snuggled in behind Holly. I confess I fell asleep again until I awoke with another warm body snuggling in behind me. It was Sarah.

I whispered, "Where's Ray?"

She said, "He had to run a couple of errands. He'll be back in an hour or two. He was all fucked out so I had him drop me back here." She grinned at me making sure there was no doubt what she was there for.

I turned and we hugged and kissed. I could tell she'd had a wonderful night and I was pleased that she and Ray had gotten along so well. She massaged my rod to a fairly erect state and then pulled me over one of her legs so I could penetrate her as we lay side by side. After that we lay facing each other and having a slow, gentle fuck right next to Holly and Chris. From their heavy breathing, neither was aware of what we were doing.

Sarah has a unique talent; her pussy rotates in a special way to pull you deeper and deeper into her, adding increased stimulation with every thrust. She was true to form in the dimly lit bedroom and had me shooting my cum into her body in only a few moments. She had an orgasm simultaneously with me, and the two of us panted and gasped as our waves of pleasure surrounded us. I cradled her in my arms in our afterglow.

As we lay there Holly's voice whispered in my ear, you guys are so cute together. She licked my ear and kissed me as I turned my head to say good morning. I guess at least Holly had been awakened by our lovemaking.

The day before the wedding rushed by. Somehow the telephone never stopped ringing. Ray and I kept getting dispatched to run errands, mostly about making the house presentable for guests that chose to come by. About five o'clock, dressed more presentably for the public, about a dozen of us went out to Lido Beach where we joined a gaggle of other folks from Robbie's side of things and did a walk through of the wedding led by the New Age minister that was going to perform the service. It was there for the first time I met Robbie's parents, a lovely couple right out of Middle America.

Everyone came back to the house for cocktails and then about seven-thirty we headed over to the Chart House for our evening celebration -- what euphemistically is called the 'rehearsal dinner.' We had a gay time, there were lots of funny toasts and witty remarks, and everyone was in a great mood. About ten o'clock, the party broke up. Karen and Lynn escorted Mel out and drove her home leaving me with Chris. Holly and Sarah went off with Ray. Robbie sadly watched everyone depart as he left with his parents.

Chris had an elegant and sophisticated air about her. She was wearing heels and a lovely summer frock on that warm August night. I suggested a walk down the beach so we left the restaurant and drove back to near where the wedding would be. We both tossed our shoes in the back of the car and I brought the blanket so we could sit on the beach. We held each other close as we walked down to the water's edge and kissed -- and kissed and kissed some more.

There was a half moon that was providing just enough light to see in the near darkness. The waves were quiet, yet often kicking up the phosphorescent glow so few notice. We could see a few figures moving in the darkness so we weren't entirely alone near the shoreline. Chris gestured towards the dunes, "Can you make love to me over there again?"

I picked up the blanket and led her to the hollow in the sand dunes back from the beach. We spread out the blanket again only this time we stood and helped each other disrobe.

"Oh I've missed you so these past months," Chris told me, "jilling with you on the phone is no where near as good as what we're about to do. I leaned in and alternately sucked her breasts into my mouth, exciting her nipples. She was pulling on my rapidly hardening cock.

"Come love me," she pleaded and she knelt, holding on to my rising rod and pulling on me gently.

She spread herself before me. The moon cast sensuous shadows across her body, highlighting the whiteness of her skin and the darkness of her areolas and nipples. Chris pulled me towards her, positioned me at her opening, and I slowly sank my erect cock into her body.

I was loving and gentle, leaning in often to kiss her and tongue her face, neck and breasts. We were experienced lovers that hadn't been together enough over the past months. We rediscovered each other's bodies, and our little quirks in lovemaking. Oh I am such a love slut for this woman, I thought.

We came together. I filled Chris' pussy with my man juice. She ejaculated too, jetting some of her liquid onto my cock and balls as I was buried to the hilt in her warmth. It was an exciting, romantic, passionate, tender, pair of orgasms we shared, and certainly wet and odiferous. We rolled to our sides afterwards, remaining coupled and basking in the afterglow of our climaxes as well as the moonlight. There was a lot of cooing of love words to each other as well.

When our afterglow seemed to have worn off, I took Chris' hand and pulled her up. We ran naked from the dunes and down to the Gulf of Mexico. Fortunately, I guess, no one was around. We splashed into the water and enjoyed the cooling and restorative effect it seemed to have on us. After our swim, we slowly walked back to the dunes so that we air dried as we walked. We dressed, returned to the car and drove home. Mel, Karen and Lynn were all sitting in the living room talking. They'd all changed and were wearing highly seductive sleepwear. Even though I'd cum an hour earlier, I could feel the stirring in my loins as I looked over these sexy women.

"You two have fun on the beach?" Karen asked with a knowing grin.

I nodded with a grin. "Always. You should have been there."

Lynn said, "Karen and I were just going to bed," she turned to Karen and emphatically added, "weren't we?" Karen nodded automatically. You and Mel need some time together. She looked at Chris and added, "Maybe with the two of you since you're some of her favorite people." She shot me a lecherous grin, rose and pulled Karen up. She put her arm around our housemate and led her off towards our bedroom. Karen waved at us over her head.

"Mel?" I asked by way of both invitation and testing to see where her head was.

She didn't answer me. Mel stood and came to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and planting a knee-knocking, sock-twisting kiss on me as she ground her hips into mine. I could feel my erection rise in response. Mel turned and repeated the kiss with Chris.

Chris whispered to her, "Are you sure you don't want to be with Jim alone? I can find happiness in the bedroom I know." She gestured in the general direction Lynn and Karen had gone.

"No," Mel said, "I want the two of you to make love to me. This is my last night as a single woman. I love both of you and I will continue to do so in the future. That said, as a rite of passage, I think having the two of you with me would make tonight memorable and erotic -- just what I'm in the mood for."

Chris and I both looked at each other and nodded with a sense of conspiracy about us. We had just agreed, however subtly, to turn Mel every which way but loose tonight.

Both of us helped Mel remove her baby doll pajamas. I led Mel to the sofa and sat her down with her legs outstretched. Chris sat on the floor before her and lowered her head to Mel's freshly shaven cunt; I could see her tongue already extended before she made contact with her lover's lips. I pulled my clothes off, then sat beside Mel and began making love to her breasts. Mel reached over and started to fondle my rising cock.

Mel had learned how to be multi-orgasmic from Bev and Karen. As a male, I was envious of her ability to experience orgasm after orgasm for an entire evening, yet still eke out one more tremendous climax as we came. This last evening of her singlehood she took full advantage of her talent. First with Chris between her legs and with me at her breasts she started firing off her climaxes. They were of varying intensity; some with her signature ejaculate and some not. She was vocal with most, but silently open mouthed with others as her climaxes swept over her.

Mel held my cock and masturbated me slowly. She looked at me with love; "Feeling both of you and loving both of you is part of what I want tonight. I'm not going to just lie here and be pleasured by you. I want to return the favors too." With that she pulled me to her mouth and began sucking on me. I hardened the rest of the way immediately and thoroughly enjoyed the sensations I thought her trademark until I finally had to stop her lest I end our session together before I wanted to.

Just as I stopped Mel's blowjob, she climaxed again from Chris' ministrations. I motioned to Chris to change places with me. I dropped down between Mel's relaxed legs and Chris moved to sit beside Mel. Mel told Chris to squat over her on the back of the sofa. Chris did and lowered her moist pussy to Mel's lips. I watched Mel stretch and lap Chris' pussy for at least half a minute as I rubbed Mel's clit.

Mel finally separated momentarily and said to no one in particularly, "I am eating out a pussy with Jim's cum and Chris' juice. This is wonderful. I love how you taste together, especially mixed like this. It's even salty." She latched onto the pussy again; this time Chris pushed down a little harder. Chris moaned and I think she came; I could see her legs flex to close around Mel's head.

I dove into Mel's pussy with my own brand of cunnilingus. Unlike Chris, I inserted a few fingers into Mel's cunt, searching for and finding her G-spot. I was relentless and in only a moment I triggered a large orgasm complete with a shot of Mel's tasty girl juice into my face. A minute later I watched as Mel thrust four fingers of one hand into Chris' cunt that was stretched out above her. Chris jumped almost a foot in the air and came again; this time I could see her juice drip down into Mel's face and hair. Mel's tongue lapped rapidly to catch it all.

After a few more moments in this position, I repositioned us. I put Mel face down on the floor with Chris stretched out before her. I jabbed my cock into her pussy from behind and got it thoroughly lubricated then, aided by some saliva, I gently worked my cock into her ass. She rose back in ecstasy as I did, her own hand rapidly fingering her clit. I thrust for quite a while into her until she came again. Most of that time, she just rested her forehead against Chris' pussy lips and allowed Chris to stroke her hair.

Chris finally scooted around under Mel so she could lick Mel's cunt as I thrust into her ass. I felt several fingers enter Mel's pussy through her peritoneum. I almost lost it thinking of all the ways we were fucking this beautiful woman.

At Mel's request, Chris shift back so Mel could eat her. I pulled out and went into Mel's pussy, again thrusting hard into her moist cavern. Two orgasms later Mel told me she wanted to sit on me while I fucked her. I liked that idea and we all changed positions. Chris lowered herself onto my face as Mel sank her very wet pussy down my shaft. I practically came right then. I had to ask them to hold still while the urge passed.

Chris was reaching down and massaging Mel's clit as we fucked. Mel kept popping off small climaxes as a result. She was moaning and talking loudly, urging both of us on in delivering pleasure to her. "Oh fuck. Rub my clit -- my button. Right there, keep doing that. Oh, Jim, my G-spot ... you're on it. More. Again, faster! Oh shit! Oh I'm ... I'm cuming again. Oh fuck." She went on and on.

I finally couldn't hold off any more; I told the women. Chris un-straddled my head and lay down next to Mel and me. She leaned in and kissed me passionately; "I hope you know I love you -- deeply, passionately, calmly, rationally, and every other way I can think of." She bit my ear lobe and did sexy things in my ear with her tongue. I could smell Mel on her face.

Mel was bouncing wildly atop my steel-hard shaft working us both closer to our ultimate orgasm for the evening. Finally, she screamed, "Ooooooooh fuck! Oh, God, I love you. I love you. I love. I love you both." Her back arched and she let out a long wail of ultimate passionate and pleasure.

I crested at the same time. I blasted my load of semen deep into Mel's pussy as I felt her cuntal muscles spasm over and over again around my prick. She sank for a last time all the way down my rod just as I started spurting, ensuring my seed went straight to her cervix and her eggs. Nature was wonderful that way; science, however, was at play -- Mel was on the pill.

We squirmed together in our pleasure. Chris reached in and helped Mel prolong her orgasm by gently stroking her clitoris as Mel floated down from her high. I floated down from my own high slowly, almost like a lazy parachutist on a hot summer day, occasionally riding an updraft to a slightly different new high. We both jerked and writhed into each other.

Mel nestled into my chest, rubbing her naked breasts into my own. I used my thumbs on her nipples to stimulate her. We rolled to our sides so Mel was cradled between Chris and me. She was still impaled on my cock. We stayed that way for a long time, however, I slowly deflated and Mel felt my gradual exit. She commented on it and then squeezed her cunt muscles, shooting my flaccid cock from her warm nest. The cold air was a bit of a shock.

Chris was on it instantly, sucking our juices from my rod and then lapping the overflow from Mel's juicy pussy -- "a cream pie delight," she called it. Mel jerked with little twinges of over-stimulation as Chris sucked and lapped. Finally she stopped and came up and shared her findings with me. We all cuddled together and then sleep overtook us.

*****

Wedding Day

Chris went with me the next morning to meditate at the beach. She also meditated. We sat about fifty feet apart for no particular reason. It was a warm, humid morning however there was a lovely breeze. We'd both worn swimming trunks and after we'd finished we went swimming in the Gulf. She rued not being able to swim in the nude as we'd done the night before; there were lots of people walking the beach in the morning air.

Karen, Lynn and Mel were buzzing around the house when we got back. There were hugs and kisses all around. I could tell Chris was studying us and how we interacted. She'd been with us for five days around Spring Break, but I don't think she'd realized that she might be returning to some sort of permanent or semi-permanent living arrangement with us. I had the feeling she was still checking us out.

The five of us had a group hug and we said thank you to the Universe for this wonderful day. Mel was glowing. I could still smell her sexy musk; she hadn't showered since our lovemaking the night before. When I called it to her attention, she grinned and said, "I know. I wanted to enjoy all that cum and cunt juice as long as I could." She kissed me hard.

I suggested that Chris take Mel, Karen and Lynn to The Met, a day spa on St. Armand's Key for a manicure and pedicure. They both liked the idea but wondered if they could get an appointment.

"Why you don't think I'd make a suggestion like that without having given it some thought do you?" The women all looked at me in awe. "You all have an eleven o'clock appointment there and it's all prepaid -- fingernails, toes, hair, mud pack with limes, you name it. Just do whatever you want while you're there." I thought for a moment and added, "Well maybe not 'anything' you want." I got lots of kisses. Mel headed off to shower and dress for the spa.

Lynn was at loose ends. The wedding wasn't until six o'clock and that was about nine hours away. She wanted to do something but there was little to do at the house -- we'd done it all the day before. All the festivities were somewhere else. She straightened a bit since we knew we'd have some visitors, but no big crowd of people we had to do anything for other than coffee, soft drinks or wine. Karen wasn't quite as restless but there was clearly an air of anticipation around the two of them.

I had an idea brewing that I wanted to float by Robbie so I slipped off to my office for a couple of long telephone calls and some computer time. An hour later, I had only one last step and I needed Nick for that; I called and left a message for him, suggesting that he and Bev come by the house when they could. About three, Nick and Bev came through the front door with hugs and good wishes for us all.

I pulled Nick aside and explained what I wanted to do and hoped he'd participate. Not only was he willing he was positively enthusiastic about my idea. We agreed to keep it a secret except to a very few people, Robbie being one of them.

We snacked on some leftovers from the day before when the house had been full of people. The women had come back about two-thirty looking beautiful and very pampered. Each had also had her hair done professionally. The women all went off to the master suite about four o'clock to start to dress and do hairstyles and all. Nick and I sat out on the patio drinking. I did enjoy his company.

"Jim," he started, "I have been thinking about the relationships you have with all these women. In one sense I am envious. I can see you give a lot of love and get a lot in return, and I don't mean just physical lovemaking."

He went on, "I have thought a long time about what I am about to say to you." He paused and looked me straight in the eye, "I know you and Beverly love each other. I also love Beverly and I know she loves me. She told me this just this morning and I believe her."

He hemmed and hawed a bit, looking for the right words to express his thoughts; "I do not want to deprive Beverly of the love she receives from you by making her a chattel of mine. I do not want to form a break between the two of you for I know you love her and that she loves you as well as me. She is her own woman. I plan to tell her today that it is all right with me and that I will not be jealous if she continues to have a relationship with you." After a long pause he continued, "In fact, I find it highly erotic to think that the two of you from time to time might make love to one another -- that you also find her attractive and loving."

I waited to be sure Nick was through then spoke; "Nick. Thank you for your thoughts. I like you a lot and you know I love Bev. I don't want to do anything -- and I mean anything -- that would result in her unhappiness -- or yours. I worry that if we were to continue with the sexual side of our relationship, it might eventually harm the relationship the two of you are just now building." He nodded and I went on, "Thus, I think for a while I will let her feel the freedom you are about to grant her but I will be cautious about doing anything to jeopardize the love you are growing between the two of you."

I went on, "Sometime you may personally feel comfortable joining our family. I know you are loved and respected by everyone. That would make a big difference to me -- and to Bev, I know. No pressure. Just think about it."

I put my hand forward and we shook hands warmly. I think my response had relieved a large amount of tension he was carrying.

*****

Two stretch limousines appeared at the house at a quarter to six. By now Mel, Lynn, Karen, Chris and Bev were each dolled up to the max. I quickly took more of photographs of the group. I'd been taking candid shots all day long so these added to what I hoped would be a special album of candid shots for Mel and Robbie. Mel looked especially radiant in her bridal gown and veil. I urged them all out to the limos. Mel herded Lynn, Karen, Chris and Bev into the first limo and launched it towards the beach where the service would take place. Mel and I got in the second limo. By plan, we were to arrive about ten minutes later so that everyone else would have time to take up their positions for the ceremony. Nick had driven ahead in his rental car.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,973 Followers
12