Memoirs of a Dreamer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I think you are My pet. I believe you would be more comfortable if you took the robe off now.”

Sighing she nodded and replied, “Yes Sir.” She slipped the robe off, folded it and laid it on the chair where she had put her dress earlier. Only now did she notice that her dress was gone. Shivering again she returned to her spot and drew her knees up, wrapping her arms around them and looked again into the fire.

Lord J set down His tools and watched her for a few minutes. She looked so lost, and yes nervous. He believed it was only because of Lord D that she felt this way, or at least sincerely hoped it was. After all, He had seen her many times on cam and knew her intimately, but then again, this was the first time in real life He had seen her so perhaps she was shy and uncomfortable being naked in front of Him as well. Either way, He knew He had to put her at ease and quickly, or she would withdraw even more, and He knew just the way to do it.

“My pet… I think it is time you learned some of the positions a proper lady uses.” He had not planned on using positions with her just yet, but it was the only way He could see to help her overcome her shyness and reassure her that she was indeed a pleasure to look at.

“Yes Sir,” she replied quietly. She knew what was coming and why, but it was hard to be naked in front of them. She was not modest, but she was shy, and that ugly horse was rearing his head again. Wanting to show Him what she had learned, she shifted positions, going to her knees, knees and feet together, she sat back on her heels, placed her hands palm down on top of her thighs, squared her shoulders and glanced at her Lord. “Better Sir?” she asked.

“Yes My pet,” He told her smiling softly at her. “I see you have been studying. Have you learned any other positions?”

“Somewhat Sir,” she answered quietly. “Tabling, kneeling presentation and standing presentation, are the only others I have been able to find out about Sir. I know each Dom has His own preferences so positions vary from Dom to Dom.”

“I see… well that is a good start. You have done well My pet.”

“Thank you Sir.” Glowing from the pride in His voice, she relaxed as much as the position allowed her to, and lowered her eyes.

Lord D had been watching her since she first took the robe off, but she refused to meet His eyes. He was going to speak to her when Lord J spoke up. He was glad He waited. Watching intently, He was amazed at the change, which came over her when Lord J spoke to her. It was more than the shift in positions too, something deeper. Where she first appeared tense and uncomfortable, now she was relaxed and at ease, and when Lord J praised her, the way her eyes brightened, told Him how much she valued Lord J’s approval. If anything, she was more beautiful and alluring now, then when she first arrived. However, she still would not meet His gaze, and He wanted to see her eyes.

“Little one?” He saw her tense when He spoke. Aching to see her as relaxed with Him as she was with Lord J, He left His chair and went to her. Lifting her chin with one finger, He told her, “You are so beautiful. There is no need to be shy in front of Me. You please Me very much.”

“Yes Sir. Thank you Sir.”

Hearing the hesitation in her voice, He knew she did not really believe Him, and there was only one way He knew to convince her. He looked at Lord J; seeking permission to do what He knew needed to be done. When Lord J nodded, He turned back to her and told her softly, tenderly, “Spread you knees little one.”

“Yes Sir,” she said meekly and shifted slightly, spreading her knees.

“Wider My little one, as wide as you can.” He told her firmly.

Tremulously, she complied; opening her knees as far as she comfortably could and looked at her Lord with a question in her eyes.

“Yes My pet. You are to do exactly what Lord D instructs you to do, just as if it were Me.”

With a sigh of acceptance, she looked back at Lord D, waiting to see what He wanted her to do next. Her eyes met His and she studied them intently, trying to read what was going through His mind. What she found there was tenderness and desire, and as she realized the desire was for her, heat spread through her body, and she felt herself grow damp. She lowered her eyes, and the bulge in His jeans spoke even more eloquently of His need and response to her.

Straightening her back, she settled back on her heels and relaxed. While she was still feeling a bit insecure, the feelings were not as intense as they were earlier. In all the time they talked and spent together, she learned that the one thing Lord D always was, was honest with her. She was not confident that He would pick her out in a crowd, but she knew He was aware of many of her qualities. He had shared with her His desires and needs before, and though she was unsure she could meet them all, she was going to try her best to meet each one she knew about and those He revealed along the way. She wanted very badly to please Him and would almost anything to do so.

Lord D waited patiently as she glanced at Lord J for approval. When she relaxed He smiled; this is what He was looking for, what He wanted, but He sensed she was still not completely at ease. The emotions washing over her features let Him know some of what she was thinking. He saw acceptance as she settled back. He saw desire and passion flare in her eyes when she realized He was aroused. Then, as she if she had made a decision, He saw a look of determination, softened by tenderness fill her eyes. He wondered what decision she made.

As He watched her, and His mind worked, His fingers found her shoulders and stroked lightly, over and down. Feeling the slight quivers rippling through her body under His fingertips, He smiled. “Little one… look at me.” When she raised her eyes to His, He nodded His approval and watched her eyes. When He saw her eyes widen as His fingers stroked down over her breasts, He grinned inwardly, keeping a calm, impassive look on His face.

Shifting His position to ease the strain on His swollen shaft, He used His knees to press hers open wider, stopping only when He saw her flinch. He used one finger on each breast, circling the nipples without actually touching them. When He felt her begin to move, He told her, “Be still! I have not said you may move.” As His words washed over her, He saw her eyes darken more with passion.

“Yes Sir.” Her trembling breath told Him exactly what affect His words had on her. He continued teasing her aching nipples with one hand, and stroked the other down her stomach and side. He could feel the heat in her flesh growing as He touched her, and her eyes, darkening and glazing over with need. When His hand reached her thigh, He felt her tense in anticipation. She closed her eyes, only to hear Him tell her, “No little one, leave them open. I want to see your eyes. I want to see you… hear you… feel you… You are Mine to use and I plan on using you very thoroughly to satisfy My need.”

“Oh god… please Sir!” Her whisper pierced Him making His blood burn and His heart sing. He loved hearing her; her voice gave her away every time and He always knew what she was feeling and thinking by the sound of it. Before He was done she would be begging, and yes, screaming with pleasure. He felt His hard cock throbbing in His jeans, aching to be released, but He knew, if He let it out now, He would not be able to hold back from taking her, and He wanted to tease her a long time before He took her.

As her eyes opened again, shimmering with tears of hard need, He smiled. His hand stroked down her thigh, feeling the tenseness of her muscles as she struggled to control her need. Squeezing her thigh hard, He flicked her nipple with His finger. She jumped and gasped. He growled at her, “Be still! Or do you want to add to the punishment you have coming?”

“Yes… Sir… no Sir,” she whimpered, and then flinched as she realized what she said.

“What… did you just say!” He asked her sternly. “Did you just tell Me ‘No’? Are you trying to make Me angry with you?”

“Nnn…am not Sir,” she stuttered, catching that no just in time she hoped.

“You almost did it again didn’t you!”

“Sir… please!” She pleaded, knowing what was coming. It would be the first time in real life He spanked her but she already knew He would not be gentle.

“Oh no! Little one, I think it’s time I reminded you what happens when you tell Me ‘no’.” He stood and went to the couch. “Come here!”

“Yes Sir,” she replied, her voice breaking as she struggled to hold back the fear and tears. She stood and went to Him, pausing just at His side. He reached for her and laid her over His lap, capturing and pinning her hands behind her back with one hand, letting His other hand stroke her bare bottom. She wiggled slightly and twisted her wrists trying to get free. SMACK! His hand landed hard and loud in the quiet room.

“Be still!” He stroked His hand over her back, side and bottom, reveling in the feel of her soft silky flesh. Movement from the corner of His eye caught His attention and He looked up just as Lord J approached and handed Him a silk tie.

“This is her first discipline. You might need this.” He told Lord D grinning.

“Thank you Sir. I agree. She is a handful.” He grinned as she wiggled again, and He smacked her hard on the ass again. “It looks like she is not going to listen either.” Using the tie, Lord D tied both of her hands securely behind her back as Lord J returned to His seat to watch.

Whimpering, she twisted her hands struggling against the binding on her wrist. “Oh god! Please Sir!” she begged.

“No! My little one. How many licks do you think she has earned so far Lord J?” He chucked when He heard her groan at His question.

“Well… she was discourteous when she first arrived, then she told You ‘no’ when You greeted her. Also, she was slow in obeying when You sent her inside, and she just told You ‘no’ again. I think twenty licks should suffice for a start. This is her first physical punishment.” Lord J responded thoughtfully.

“I agree Sir. Thank you.” Lord D said as He rubbed His hand over her bottom one last time. “Twenty it is.” He could feel her trembling and knew she was already biting her lip. “And… I think she should count them for Me.” He continued thoughtfully. He felt her shudder as His words penetrated.

“Sir… please don’t.” She whispered. He heard her though, as she knew He would.

Grinning, but keeping His voice stern, He asked her, “Ready little one?” SMACK!

“One Sir,” she gasped as His hand landed harder than before. She struggled not to cry, determined to take each lick but not cry. SMACK! “Two Sir.”

Each blow landed harder than the one before, and each in a different spot. She counted every one that landed, and He could hear the tears in her voice. When He reached ten, He paused, rubbing her reddened ass, feeling the heat under His hands caused by each strike. She could feel His throbbing hardness under her stomach and ached to feel it buried deep inside her. Squirming as His hand stroked her ass, she bit her lip and fought back the tears threatening to fall. SMACK!!

“Eleven Sir.” She squealed as the next blow landed on already tender flesh and her tears fell. SMACK!! “Twelve Sir.” She sobbed unable to hold back the tears any longer. The next blow landed and she continued to count as tears fell to the floor. Her bottom burned so badly and He was not even near to being done.

As her bottom got redder and hotter, He softened His blows some. He knew she would not be able to feel the difference with her ass being so tender and sore, but He did not want to bruise her, just punish her. When she counted out the last lick, He slid His fingers between her thighs and stroked her clit. When her sobs became moans, and His fingers slick with her juices, He pushed three fingers hard into her hot pussy. “Don’t cum!” He warned her.

“Oh god… yes Sir. Will not Sir,” she groaned. His fingers pressed harder and deeper into her dripping pussy. He could feel her muscles tense, as she fought not to peak. Holding her steady with His other hand, He slid one finger out of her slick pussy and pushed it into her tight rosebud.

“Aaagh…” Her scream cut off abruptly as she bit her lip and struggled to get free of His finger. He grinned and just kept working His fingers, holding her tightly with His other hand.

“I’m going to fuck your ass hard and deep little one. Should I just do it without preparing you?” He teased her.

“God Sir don’t!” she pleaded.

“Then hold still!” He commanded her. He smiled as she quit fighting Him and tried to relax. He knew no matter what He did, it would still hurt, but He could help her relax so it would not hurt quite so badly. He had waited a long time for this, dreaming of her tight ass, fucking her, and making her scream and cream. He did not know how much longer He could hold back. He slid another finger into her tight ass, working it slowly in circles, stretching her. He waited until she adjusted and relaxed then added the third finger. She groaned and pushed back on His hand, squirming harder as He worked them in and out slowly, teasing her.

When He felt her muscles tense and heard her moan, He slid His fingers out, lifted her up and put her over the arm of the couch. Quickly He unbuttoned His jeans, pulled the zipper down and freed His raging hardon. He stroked the head of His cock over her hot ass then plunged it deep into her juicy cunt. Groaning He told her, “Cum little one, cum for Me!” He thrust harder and deeper, feeling her tense and thrust back against him.

“Oooh… Sir… cumming…” she cried out as He rammed hard and deep into her tight pussy.

“Yes… cum… soak My cock little one.” He encouraged her, His pace quickening as her juices flooded and coated His throbbing dick. Then quickly, while she was still hitting her peak, He withdrew and pushed hard and deep into her tight ass. She screamed as she felt Him ram deep into her hot bottom. He grabbed her hips and held her steady as He paused, waiting for her to adjust to His invasion. Breathing deep, He waited, trying hard not to explode yet. ‘God… she is so tight,’ He thought.

As He felt her relax, He began moving, making each stroke deep, from tip to base. He groaned, “Oh yea little one… god you’re so tight.”

“Yes… oh god Sir. Harder… please!” she begged, lifting her hips and pushing back hard against Him. “Take me! Please…”

Growling, He told her, “Yes little one. Soon. But first I’m going to make you feel every inch for a long time. I’ve waited a long time for this and I’m not going to rush it.” He chuckled when she moaned and smacked her ass. “Now… be still. Or do I have to tie you up too?” She gasped and went still.

“Yes Sir. Nn… will be still Sir.” Biting her lip she flinched and hoped He did not catch her slip.

“You caught that one just in time didn’t you little one? Yes… I heard.” He slapped her tender ass again, and rammed His cock hard into her hot bottom. He continued to thrust into her hard and deep, and when He felt her tense, He told her, “Cum little one. Cum for me.” Ramming His cock harder into her tender ass, He took her savagely, forcing her closer to the edge with each stroke.

As He hit bottom with each stroke, she could feel His balls slapping against her swollen clit. She shifted her position; trying to take Him deeper, feel Him harder against her. He knew why she moved and grinned. He would help her, but first He wanted her to peak without that extra stimulus. He slapped her ass again and commanded her, “Cum for me. Now!” She moaned and shuddered as His words hit her, and unable to fight that command, she peaked hard, crying out.

“Yes… “ Her back arched; He grabbed her shoulders and held her as she rammed back hard against Him. Spasms ripped through her body, making her shake uncontrollably. As she shook and squirmed, He kept plunging deep and hard. Keeping one hand on her shoulder to steady her, He slipped the other between her legs, finding her clit and stroking it hard and fast. His fingers forced her to climax again and He kept her at the peak while His hard cock swelled and throbbed in her hot, tight ass. Her muscles clamped down on Him tighter as He held her at the peak, and He knew He would explode soon. He fought to hold back, but when spasms wracked her body again and she squeezed Him tighter, He lost it and with a cry, muffled as He bit her shoulder, He exploded deep inside her.

Thrusting deep, He came hard, filling her, feeling her milking His swollen cock with her tight ass. He pushed His fingers deep into her hot pussy as He thrust into her ass one last time, and grinned as she screamed and climaxed again harder than before, soaking His fingers. Using His thumb on her clit, fucking her deep and hard with His fingers, He made her cum one more time. Nibbling on her neck, He wrapped both arms around her and held her tightly as her body shook and she gasped for air.

After the shaking subsided to trembling, He slipped out of her, groaning as she released Him. Pulling her head back, He kissed her hard and passionately. Holding her tight, He turned slightly and leaned against the couch, waiting while she caught her breath.

“My lady, are you forgetting something?” she heard her Lord ask.

“Mmm… no Sir,” she answered and pulled away from Lord D. She turned and went to her knees, taking His still hard cock in her hand; she wrapped her lips around Him. He groaned as her lips swallowed Him, her tongue licking tenderly. She moaned and swallowed Him deeper, loving the taste of His salty, sweet cream. Releasing Him gently from her lips, she licked every inch of His hard rod, from base to tip, cleaning Him thoroughly with her hot tongue and soft lips.

As she wrapped her lips around His cock again, He reached out and wrapped His fingers up in her hair. She whimpered as His hips began moving and she felt Him sliding deeper into her throat. She swallowed hard and let her tongue dance along the length of Him, feeling Him swell and throb between her warm lips. As her lips tightened around Him, He groaned and held her tighter. She felt Him swell and His pulse quicken and knew it would not be long.

Wanting to taste Him again, she sucked and licked harder and faster, pushing Him over the edge. With a cry, He thrust one more time and she felt His cream coating her throat and tongue. Eagerly she swallowed every drop, and when He released her head, she slid her mouth back and milked the last few drops from His softening cock. When she had gotten the last drop, she slowly released Him and gave Him one last quick lick on the tip. Then she looked up at him. “Mmm… thank you Sir,” she grinned naughtily. He laughed and pulled her to her feet.

“You’re welcome little one. You pleased Me very much.” He told her, hugging her tightly.

Purring, in His arms, she murmured, “I’m glad Sir.”

# # # #

Lord D slipped onto the couch and pulled her down with Him. He held her tightly and explored every inch of her body with His hands. He sighed when He felt her tense up and whispered softly in her ear, “Relax, I’m not going to bite you. Not yet anyway.” He grinned when she giggled.

“Promise?” she whispered back.

“Hmm… and one more promise. You tell Me ‘no’ again and I will get My strap out.” He chuckled when she reached back and rubbed her bottom.

“Mmm… guess I better be good then.” He felt her sigh softly as she spoke, and reached back and took her hand. Bringing it to His lips, He kissed each finger.

Lord J watched them as He worked on His lures. He knew what Lord D was doing and why. It pleased Him that Lord D picked up on her discomfort and took the initiative to correct the situation. He hoped that she relaxed over the next day or two so she could really enjoy the rest of the week. He grinned as He thought about the things He had planned for her. This was going to be a very interesting week indeed. He shifted slightly to ease the pressure on His hard cock. ‘Soon,’ He thought, ‘I will take her to heights she has never experienced before.’ He glanced over at her and smiled. ‘Very soon.’