Memoirs of a Dreamer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lord D’s hands caressed her, and He nibbled gently on her ears, neck and shoulder, she closed her eyes and relaxed. Soon she drifted into a light sleep. He felt her relaxing and smiled. When He realized she had fallen asleep, He kissed her tenderly, wrapped His arms around, and relaxed. He thought about everything that had happened to make this possible and all the things He still wanted to experience with her.

After a couple of hours, she stirred. When Lord D felt her awaken, He loosened His grip a bit and turned her in His arms. “Feel better my little one?” He asked softly.

“Mmm… yes Sir,” she murmured.

“Then I think you have one more ‘Lord’ to please.” He told her, kissing her tenderly. “Why don’t you go wash up and see what you can do to please your other Lord.”

“Yes Sir,” she answered Him and stood up. As she turned to walk out of the room she glanced at Lord J and smiled. “Be right back my Lord.”

“Okay My lady,” He told her, watching her as she walked out. While she washed up He put away His tools and tackle. Going to the corner of the room, He retrieved several items. Then He walked into the bedroom. He could hear the water running and knew she was freshening up. He grinned. He had anticipated this day and had everything ready. He placed some of the items He had chosen on the table beside the bed, the others on the bed itself, and went to the kitchen for a moment to get the last item. He returned just as the water cut off and set the bucket He had on the floor on the other side of the bed. He was standing at the foot of the bed when she walked out. She glowed from head to toe and the way she moved, He knew that her need had arisen again.

Smiling, she paused as she entered the room and looked at her Lord. He gestured to the bed so she went and stood next to it, looked at Him for direction and at His nod climbed onto the bed. Moving to the center of it, she knelt, keeping her back straight and shoulders back. She settled back on her heels.

“Open your knees My pet,” He told her. “I want to see you.”

“Yes Sir.” She complied and spread her knees as far as she could, placing her hands on her thighs.

Shivering, she felt the dampness between her legs grow as His eyes inspected every inch of her nakedness. She struggled to sit still and not move. Patiently she waited, keeping her eyes forward and down as He moved around the bed. She could feel His eyes on her back, burning down and over her still tender bottom.

A shadow in the doorway caught her eye and she glanced up to see Lord D standing there watching her. She blushed and smiled at Him shyly. He grinned and winked at her before walking away and she could hear Him in the kitchen. After a few minutes she realized He was not coming back and relaxed again. Closing her eyes, she focused all of her attention on her Lord and smiled.

“How are you feeling My lady?” Her Lord asked as He moved back into view.

“Very hot Sir, and very wet.” She replied quickly.

“I see.” He told her calmly. She knew He watched her intently. “Do you want to play My pet?”

“I want to please my Lord, Sir.”

“That was not what I asked, now was it?” He asked her patiently.

“No Sir.” She answered, sighing. “Yes Sir, I want to play.”

“You want to suck your nipples, don’t you?” He asked, and she shivered. She knew what He was doing; or rather she thought she knew. He smiled as He watched her face. He knew what she was thinking and she was correct, but not completely correct. She thrived on mental stimulation and believed He was going to begin the same way now that He had in the past online. He planned on doing just that, but with a twist she would not expect.

“Yes Sir” She answered softly. He could hear the need growing in her voice.

“You want to play with your clit, and your hot pussy too. Don’t you, My pet?”

“Yes Sir.” She replied, her voice husky, betraying her need.

“You like playing while I watch. It makes you very hot, makes you want to cum, doesn’t it?”

“Oh god, yes Sir!” she moaned.

“Hmm…”

Breathing hard, she felt the heat growing deep between her legs. She knew she was sopping wet and she had her fingers pressed tightly against her thighs as she fought to keep from touching. He watched her breasts quiver with each breath, saw the muscles in her arms and legs trembling as her need grew. He walked over to the table and picked up the feather He placed there earlier. She wanted badly to turn and watch Him.

“Close your eyes My pet.” He knew what her eyes would show. Right now, He was more interested in hearing her, teasing her. He stroked the feather across her back and chuckled when she gasped.

“How badly do you want to touch My pet?” He asked her as He brushed the feather down her arm.

Visibly shivering now, she whimpered. “Very badly Sir.”

The feather reached her thigh and grazed along her inner thigh softly. He waited; her response did not really answer His question, and she knew it. He grinned as she struggled to think, and teased the feather back up her thigh and across the bottom of her stomach, almost touching her mound. She shuddered hard.

“Be still!” He commanded. He watched as she tried to control her trembling.

“Oh god Sir. I want… need to touch so bad it almost hurts. My nipples ache and my clit is throbbing.” She moaned as the feather traveled over her hip and across her luscious bottom. “Please…?”

“Almost… Hmm…” Keeping His voice stern, so she would not know He was smiling, He told her, “Almost is not good enough.”

Biting her lip, she swallowed the sob that almost escaped. He continued to tease her with the feather, touching her everywhere except her nipples and dripping pussy. Every time she moved, He would reprimand her and wait while she settled back into position. He would ask her ‘how bad’, grinning as her answers came quicker and she began to beg.

Finally, she pleaded, “Please Sir. Please let me touch. I will do anything, please! Oh god please…”

“Anything?” He demanded.

“Anything within my limits Sir. Please!”

“You may touch ten times My pet.” He told her as He moved around the bed.

“Thank you Sir!” She sobbed, quickly reaching down and stroking her clit. He watched her lips move as she counted out each stroke. When she counted ten and withdrew her finger, spasms shuddered through her body and she tensed.

“Don’t cum!” He commanded.

“No Sir! I won’t Sir,” she told Him breathing hard. He watched as she fought for control, smiling when she settled back on her heels.

“Good lady.” He praised her.

When He got to the other side of the bed, He reached into the bucket. Straightening, He told her, “Don’t move.”

Swallowing hard she replied, “Yes Sir.”

“If you move, I will have to punish you.”

“Yes Sir. I understand,” she replied and steeled herself not to move.

Moving to her side, He rubbed the ice He got from the bucket against her nipple and at the same moment brushed the feather between the cheeks of her ass. She shuddered, but did not move, until the feather brushed against the sole of her foot. The soles of her feet were very ticklish and when the feather touched her, she jumped and gasped, twisting away from Him. He stepped back surprised, and then quickly realized what happened and chuckled. “So… My pet is ticklish?”

Trying hard not to giggle, she rubbed the sole of her foot. “Yes Sir. I’m sorry Sir. Am very ticklish and did not expect to be touched there.”

Lord J swallowed His smile and told her sternly, “You were instructed not to move, and you did. Now you will have to be punished.”

“Bb… “ The protested died on her lips as she looked up and saw the stern expression on His face. ‘Oh god,’ she thought groaning. “Yes Sir,” she said meekly.

“Lay on the bed… on your back.” He ordered.

As she complied He took her wrists, tied them with the scarves He had laid out earlier, and then tied the scarves to the headboard. Next He moved down and spread her legs and tied each ankle to the corners of the bed. Once she was secure, He stood back and grinned at her, picking up the feather.

“No Sir! Please! Don’t Sir! Oh god, NO!” She began pleading and struggling as she realized from His grin and the feather, just what He intended to do.

Laughing softly He told her, “My pet, I told you that you would be punished. But I did not say how.”

“Oh god Sir… Not that! Anything but that! Please…” she groaned and begged. “Anything…”

“Oh, so now you are telling ME what to do.” She could not tell if He was truly angry with her or not. He looked so calm.

“No Sir. Am not telling You Sir. Am asking… begging… pleading…” she told Him humbly.

“Hmm…” He said as He began tickling the bottom of her foot, watching her thoughtfully.

As the feather caressed her sole, she squealed and struggled. He continued tickling her, alternating between each foot as she screamed and begged Him to stop. Laughing so hard she cried, she fought to get free and away from the feather. Lord D came to the door to see why she was screaming and chuckled when He saw what was going on. He filed away what He just learned for a future date, and left them alone.

After about fifteen minutes of tickle torture, Lord J began stroking the feather over her calves. As her giggles and sobs subsided, He moved up her legs to her thighs. “Close your eyes, My pet.”

Still twitching, she sighed and closed her eyes, murmuring “Yes Sir.”

Softly He teased the feather over her silken flesh, watching as she relaxed and began squirming. She whimpered softly every time He close to her nipples, and held her breath waiting when she felt the feather nearing her bare pussy lips. The feel, the sensation sent her soaring softly to another place. She had never felt so aware, every inch of her body tingled. She sighed softly, writhing on the bed, completely unaware of how sensual and enticing she looked.

Lord J moved around the bed and picked up a piece of ice. Teasing the feather closer and closer to her moist pussy lips, He held the ice over her nipple. Just as a drop of icy water hit her nipple, He brushed the feather between her moist lips and over her swollen clit. She moaned loudly and thrust her hips up, but the touch was gone as quick as it came. Whimpering she squirmed harder. He smiled, knowing how bad she wanted to be touched, find release. He was pleased with her for not begging. Although He loved to hear her beg, He knew, and she knew, that she could take much more before her need became too intense to push aside. He wanted to push her limits, and by not begging, He knew she wanted Him to as well.

Thoughtfully, He rubbed the ice over her nipple, making her gasp and shiver. When her nipple was puckered and rigid from the ice, He leaned over and wrapped His warm lips around it, sucking it into His hot mouth. As she groaned and arched up against Him, He bit her gently and released her. Pulling back He watched as she fought to control the need to peak. When she relaxed, He rubbed the ice over her other nipple, making it hard and cold before tasting her again. This time it took her longer to fight back the need, but she still did not beg, instead filling His ears with whimpers and moans.

Back and forth between her nipples He moved, using first the ice, and then His hot mouth. Each time shortening the wait and time she had to recover and control. His cock was hard and throbbing, but He pushed aside the ache, wanting to continue with His teasing. He watched her struggling, biting her lip, and knew she did so to keep from begging. Deciding she deserved a reward, He grinned and moved to the foot of the bed.

With her legs spread and tied as they were, He could see the moisture glistening on her pussy lips. As she squirmed and her muscles tensed and relaxed, He could see it pulsing and juices flowing down to coat her rosebud. Moving between her legs, He took the ice in His hand and rubbed it over her clit, chuckling as at first she flinched then quickly began bucking against His hand. He continued rubbing until all that remained was a small piece. He slipped it into her hot opening, pushing it deep with His fingers and got three more from the bucket.

Squirming harder, her moans escalated and He knew she was close. He pushed another cube into her dripping pussy with one hand, while rubbing another piece over her clit again. Then He inserted the third piece of ice pushing it as deep as He could, and when she bucked He slipped the other partially melted cube in swiftly working it deeper. Quickly, as she bucked against His hand, He leaned down and lashed her clit with His warm tongue. She gasped, and He could feel her muscles tighten around His fingers.

Twisting His fingers deeper, grinding them against her pelvis, He watched her face. When she arched up again, He wrapped His lips around her swollen clit and sucked it into His hot mouth. Her moans and sobs told Him exactly how bad she needed release. He lifted His head, “Cum my pet,” he commanded, and swiftly covered her again with His mouth. He twisted His fingers and rammed them deep and hard into her tight pussy as she cried out and let go, cumming hard. He nibbled on clit as she began coming down and sent her soaring again.

Sliding His fingers out of her dripping pussy, He slipped first one then another into her hot, tight rosebud, and began lapping her juices as she peaked again soaking His face with her sweet honey. After her third orgasm He could not wait any longer. He quickly stripped and rejoined her, plunging deep into her waiting pussy. When He felt her muscles tensing, He told her, “Don’t cum!”

Groaning she bit her lip and tensed even more, but did not peak. He took her hard and fast, driving as deep as He could, her muscles clamped tightly around Him. She struggled and twisted in the ties; wanting, needing to touch Him, hold her Lord. He leaned over taking her nipple onto His mouth and bit her, clamping down harder as she bucked and twisted underneath him.

“Please Sir! Oh god, please!” she screamed. “Please let me cum!”

“Cum.” He whispered in her ear, holding her tightly as spasms wracked her body and she jerked and bucked beneath Him. She kept cumming, climbing higher and higher, her muscles clamped around Him like a vise; He groaned and exploded deep inside her. When she felt His hot cream filling her, gasping for air, body arching hard against Him, she spun out of control.

Lord J held her close, stroking His hands over her body and whispering softly as she trembled, gentling her, bringing her down gradually. After many minutes the shaking subsided to trembling, and she breathed without gasping for air. Her flushed, fevered skin felt like warm velvet beneath His hands. He stroked a palm over one swollen nipple and chuckled when she arched up against Him.

Reaching up, He released her hands from the bindings, nibbling along the insides of her arms as He did. She shivered and squeezed the cock still buried within her tightly, smiling when she heard His soft groan. Hands freed she reached for Him, running her fingertips softly over His face, then tracing His lips with one hand and letting the other caress down over His neck. She squirmed slowly underneath Him, and leaned up to tenderly nibble along His jaw, licking and tasting, reveling in His flavor and scent. Her fingers explored lightly, teasingly over His shoulders and chest, as she nuzzled against His neck, her lips searching for that special sweet spot. When she found it, she was rewarded with another soft groan.

Pulling away from her reluctantly, He reached down and released the bindings about her ankles. As she shuddered and began wrapping her legs around Him, He pulled her close and rolled onto His back. When she reached for Him again, He took her hands and held them behind her back. Groaning she pleaded, “Please my Lord… let me touch You, please!”

“But I did My pet.” He told her grinning and chuckled when she growled softly in protest. Holding her wrists easily in one of His large hands, He stroked the other over her breasts. He watched her as she squirmed gently, impaled by his hardening dick, held captive for His pleasure. She moaned low in her throat and squeezed him tightly with her knees, as He pinched and twisted her nipples, the pain shooting down to her wet pussy making her tense and spasm. She twisted her wrists gently, wanting to be free, but also not wanting Him to stop.

The conflict inside her waged as the need to submit, struggled with the need to take Him, touch Him, and please Him. Never before had she not been in control and able to please and satisfy as she wished. This was what she wanted, needed, but it frightened her all the same. He watched her face as she wiggled and fought her inner battle, His hands holding her firmly, touching her, and coaxing her submission. He wanted her complete and total submission, and would have it, without breaking her.

“Oh god Sir, please” she cried as the need built within and washed over her.

“Please what, My lady?” He asked her quietly. “What do you want?”

“To please You Sir,” her voice husky with unshed tears and need.

“Why?” He asked, still stroking and caressing her, fingers moving lightly over her stomach and sides.

“Because…” Her muscles tensed as she tried not to fight His hands, aching so badly to be within His arms. He waited patiently, fingers like soft brush strokes painting her thighs with whispery touches. With a soft sigh her body relaxed completely and she whispered, “…I need to Sir.” With those words, she surrendered completely.

“You please Me, My lady, very much.” He told her quietly. “And you can please Me even more, by preparing My dinner.”

“Yes Sir,” she replied smiling tenderly. He released her hands and she moved to kneel at His side. Glancing at His thick cock coated with their juices she asked, “May I Sir?”

“Yes My pet, you may. But… don’t get any ideas.” He told her firmly.

Grinning, she quickly told Him, “No Sir,” and leaned over and wrapped her lips around the head. Moaning quietly she sucked and licked every inch, cleaning both their juices off. Then tenderly she licked His balls and thighs, not missing any spots. When she had gotten every last drop, she looked up and blushed when she realized how intently He was watching her.

“Good lady,” He told her, “Now… I’m hungry.”

“Yes Sir,” she giggled and slipped off the bed. “Going now.”

# # # #

Sighing, she turned over and looked at the clock again. Now it read half-past four in the morning. She laid back thinking, ‘why try and sleep again. Since I’m still awake I might was well be doing something.’ She tossed back the covers, stood, and slipped a tee-shirt over her bare body. She walked over to her computer and switched the light on beside it. After a couple of quick clicks, she had her document open and ready to use. Since she could not sleep, she decided to write until time for work. She thought about her dream and grinned. ‘Perfect’ she thought ‘it will fit in perfectly.’

The dream had actually begun on her way home from work one evening. Her fifteen-minute morning trip became an hour and half trip in the evenings. While traffic crawled, she let her mind wander. Often it wandered to her Lord and how she would like to please Him. She hoped one day they would meet, and this dream was about that first meeting. She chuckled as she thought that this daydream had helped her through many long trips home. Into the dream she wove as much as she knew or could remember about her Lord and one other. Sometimes her daydreams were fantastic and outrageous, but more often she would keep them as real and realistic as possible. Part of the thrill was that they might, just might really come true.

Grinning she began to type. Chapter 3 – Two Lords to Please

Driving slowly, she watched carefully for her next turnoff. She knew it was somewhere…