Memoirs of a Motherfucker Ch. 01

Story Info
Say it loud & proud: I'm a motherfucker!
5.1k words
4.57
243.6k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, that's right: I'm a motherfucker, and proud of it. Not that I'd tell just anybody about it; if you called me a motherfucker on the street you'd better get ready for a beat-down. But here, well, that's a different story. I'm here to tell you all about it, and you're here to listen, and we can drop all the hypocrisy that our society displays towards sons and mothers who like to fuck. We all know that the attraction and desire is there; we didn't need Freud to give us the news since the Greeks wrote about old Oedipus. And yet, we've turned it into a dirty word, when it's such a beautiful thing.

Take this morning, for example. What a beautiful morning! The sky was a perfect blue, and the dew had already burned off the grass; a perfect day for doing outside chores, or riding a bike, or just sitting outside and thinking about nothing in particular. I could hear the birds singing outside the kitchen window and even saw a few butterflies fluttering by as I stood in front of the sink, gripping my mother's big round hips as I slowly stroked my cock in and out of her wet pussy. The slow slap of my thighs against hers was a steady beat under the birdsong and her deep, throaty moans. I had a belly full of coffee and toast and my cock was being caressed by the same slick cunt that I came into the world through. Could heaven be any better?

And the best thing was that it was so spontaneous, it was like a gift. We had started off the morning just as any thirty-eight-year-old mother and her eighteen-year-old son would, having breakfast, sharing the paper, doing the crossword together and so on. We were both wearing robes over our nightclothes--a thin nightgown for her and sleep shorts for me--and anyone peeking in the window in the back door wouldn't have thought that our relationship was in any way unusual. We finished breakfast and Mom took them to the sink; as she was rinsing them, I came up behind her and gave her a hug. Still pretty run of the mill, right? Well, I held onto that hug longer than would be considered normal for a mother and son, and then even longer yet.

It was her ass, that big beautiful booty of Mom's. You can keep all your skinny stick-insect supermodels and their bony little boy-butts. Even through our robes and nightclothes, I could feel Mom's ass-cheeks separately, and it brought back pleasant memories of slicking that crack up with lube and easing my cockhead into her beautiful little rosebud. The memory and the sweet sensation drew blood into my prick like a magnet and I nestled the rapidly-growing bulge in my shorts between her cheeks. She sighed and rocked her hips up and back against me. I adjusted my prick to a better angle and thrust back at her. We continued our little bump-and-grind for a minute, and I was starting to look forward to a nice pre-shower fuck (or maybe in the shower--it's the best place for butt-fucking, after all), when she surprised me by pulling away and undoing the belt of her robe, then taking it off and throwing it aside. She looked over her shoulder with a sly grin and said, "Get that robe off and give it to me, baby!"

I stuttered, "Uh-- Mom, shouldn't we, um, go somewh--"

She purred, "I don't care if the whole world lines up at the back door to watch! I need that big hard cock of yours in my pussy right now!"

I love my mother, love her body, her playfulness and creativity in bed, but the thing that can really get me going is when my sensible, sweet mommy talks like a porn star. The idea that we could get caught by a neighbor--although it would actually have ruined both our lives--added a thrilling shot of adrenaline to my arousal. As I fumbled with my robe, she bent over the kitchen sink, hiked up the hem of her nightgown, tilted her hips up, and spread her legs slightly. The sight of her pussy, framed by the tops of her thighs and nestled under her sweet ass, her moist pink lips peeking out from her dark brown pubic hair, sealed the deal. I dropped my shorts, not even bothering to step out of them, and grasped my cockshaft as she spread her cunt lips, showing me the satin sheen of her arousal. I rubbed my cockhead up and down her slick lips, first wetting it and then nudging against her clit like a tongue, and as she started to coo and moan I sunk my cock into her up to the base and we both moaned with deep contentment. Every time I penetrate my mother--in her mouth, cunt or ass--I feel like I'm going to come instantly. I don't, and the sensation soon passes, but that first slick friction sends a lightning bolt of pleasure straight down my root into my balls. I stayed there for a few seconds, savoring the feel, and then began rocking and rolling.

We took our time, nothing fancy, just a casual stand-up fuck, me holding onto her hips and her rubbing her clit. Pretty soon, she started throwing her ass back at me more quickly and her steady gasps were replaced by low, rising moans. I speeded up my thrusts to match her, but she arrived at her finish before me, giving one more thrust and yelling, "Oh, fuck, fuck, baby, fuck!" Her cunt pulsed around the base of my cock like a fist squeezing a rubber ball, and it brought me closer to my own climax, but still not quite there. I stayed still as she crested, letting her finish coming before getting off myself, but before I could continue she pulled away from me and, while I was still standing there with my shorts around my ankles and my throbbing cock glistening with her pussy juice, she kneeled in front of me and grabbed my cock.

I sneaked a glance over my shoulder at the kitchen window, and my heartbeat spiked when I thought I glimpsed a flash of red hair at the corner, but it vanished and I thought that it might have been a cardinal flying past. I looked back at my mother, and she gave me that sly smile again. "Is someone peeking at us, baby? Is someone watching you fuck your mother? Are they looking at your big hard cock going in and out of your mommy's cunt?"

Before I could answer, she gave the underside of the shaft a playful lick. All I could say was "Ooooo...."

She continued, "Well, now they know that I like the taste of my boy's big cock." She took the cockhead in her hot, soft mouth, and then took it out and licked her juices off of the shaft. Then she started sucking me in earnest, working the base of the shaft with one hand and stroking my scrotum with the other. I thought of someone looking in through the kitchen window at my mother kneeling before me and fellating me with skill and enthusiasm; I thought of them taking a picture and it appearing on the front page of our newspaper, the motherfucker and the cocksucker together in their public shame, and I could feel the semen charging through my groin. My mother knew that I was on the verge and stroked the special place between my balls and asshole, and I gave out my own moan of completion as I shot and shot and shot into my mother's mouth. After she finished swallowing the last drop, she primly wiped her mouth and stood up. We kissed, tongues twining, and I could taste my own semen and her pussy juice mingled on her breath. We held each other for a while, and then she pulled away and said, "Ready for a shower?"

I said, "Sure," and then tripped and nearly fell; I had forgotten to pull up my shorts.

She giggled and said, "Careful, honey, don't break anything that you might want to use later."

I watched her hips swinging back and forth as she walked away and thought that I might indeed have further use of my equipment, and not so much later.

***

You know, I just realized that I've gotten completely ahead of myself and haven't told the story of how I became a motherfucker.

First of all, you might wonder about my dad. Well, don't. I have no idea where he is now and couldn't care less. He's a worthless drunk; my mother kicked him out of the house last year and divorced his ass. If you ask me, it was long overdue. Sure, he held down a job, but he'd spend most of the evening at his favorite bar and come home late at night, and his weekends were spent sleeping off a week's worth of hangovers and getting an early start to his drinking. I was stuck with most of the chores, and the only time he'd notice me was when he'd pick a fight. My mother had it worse, I'm sure; she hadn't had sex in years. Finally she'd had enough and managed to get pictures of him groping her sister, my Aunt Jane, when he was particularly boozed up. She got the house and the car, and he quit his job and moved out of town. Good riddance.

I have to admit that when he was finally gone, things felt a little weird between my mom and me. For a long time, especially the last few years, we had had our contempt and resentment of Dad to unite us, but with him gone, we had to figure out what our relationship was. My mom had always referred to me as her "little man", but I wasn't so little anymore. After I'd gotten an after-school job (Mom also worked--she earned almost twice as much as Dad, actually), she started calling me "the man of the house" when Dad wasn't around. Once, when she said that, I almost replied, "Well, if that's true, then why don't I move into your bedroom and give Dad my room?" That would have crossed a line that I wasn't ready to cross, at least not at the time.

The truth was, I was a virgin. Between keeping a straight A average in school, my job, and my chores, I didn't really have time to date. Besides, I wasn't that interested in girls my age; even though I would have fucked them in a heartbeat, they seemed silly and shallow. I preferred older women, like the centerfolds in my dad's old Playboys that he kept in a box down in the basement. Unlike the scrawny models of today, the women in the older magazines had real breasts and big hips and pubic hair; they were real women, and I could imagine them teaching me about sex as I jacked off. For a while I had a huge crush on Miss Rasmussen, my high school science teacher. Every time I heard one of the other guys call her a "cow" I wanted to kick his ass. They just didn't appreciate a big beautiful woman, but I sure did, and every time she praised my work or talked to me after class I had a good time that night imagining her arranging a special sex ed tutoring session for extra credit. But she married some insurance salesman and moved away, and broke my heart. And I still hadn't gotten laid.

So, here it was the summer after high school graduation, and I still wasn't sure where I would be going to school, and Mom hadn't gotten back into the dating game. Out of the blue, she asked me if I would like to go out to dinner with her one night. We went to a small place near home and even though we were dressed casually, I have to say that Mom looked damn good--she had her hair cut short and sexy, and she'd put on lipstick and a little perfume. When we'd finished eating and were lingering over coffee and dessert, she brought up the subject of my future. "I don't want to keep you from doing what you want to in life, Jack," she began, looking down at her cheesecake, "but I will miss you being around." She looked up at me and I could see that her eyes were a little moist.

I shrugged and said, as casually as I could, "Well, I really don't know what I want to major in, so how about if I stick around for a while and take some classes at the community college?"

She smiled and took my hand. "That's so sweet. Of course you can live at home as long as you want."

Her hand was soft and warm in mine, and I suddenly had the strong urge to kiss her. She held onto my hand for a few more seconds, then let go; we could both feel the sudden awkwardness, I think. We talked more about college as we walked home; she held onto my arm lightly, and her hip brushed against mine more than once. It was late and we both called it a night. I undressed in my room and put on my sleep shorts while she was using the bathroom. After she had gone to bed I went to the bathroom to take a leak.

To this day I can't remember if I had closed the bathroom door all the way. It's not like we walked around naked or went to the bathroom with the door wide open, the way that people in some families do, but we didn't lock the bathroom door the way that others do. As I finished pissing, I looked at the clothes hamper and noticed Mom's cotton panties peeking over the edge.

I thought about it for a few seconds, my cock in my hand. I'd sniffed the crotch of Mom's panties when I was younger and curious about what a cunt smelled like. I hadn't done so in years, though, especially since Dad had started to become more obnoxious and belligerent as I got older. Finally, I put the toilet seat down and picked the pair of panties out of the hamper, and sat down. I felt the crotch, and was surprised to find that it was damp. That was new. Had her pussy been wet while we had dinner, or when we were walking home? I thought about her lips when she was talking in the restaurant, the feel of her hip brushing against mine as we walked home, and could feel myself getting hard. I brought the crotch up to my face and inhaled her rich scent, stronger and muskier than I remembered. I started stroking myself, slowly at first then with greater speed. I put her panties over my face and sucked at the crotch so that I could taste my mother for the first time. I was approaching the finish when I heard a loud gasp.

I ripped the panties off my face. Mom was standing in the bathroom door with her hand over her mouth, eyes wide. I thought my heart had stopped. I dropped the panties, fumbled with my shorts and nearly bent my cock in half pulling them up. I rushed past her, ran into my bedroom, and slammed the door. What a fucking moron I was! I didn't have any really close friends, so I would probably have to sleep in my car until I found a place of my own. The only question was whether she would kick me out immediately or let me stay until tomorrow morning. Not that I would sleep anyway; I might as well start packing.

And the worst part was that, as I lay on my bed with my arm over my eyes, I was still hard as steel. Even as my mother stared in disbelief at the sight of her son sucking on her panties, I couldn't help but notice that she was wearing a thin nightgown, and that I could clearly make out her nipples and the faint shadow of her pubic hair. And were her nipples hard? I thought so, although that was probably from the slight chill of the night air. Here I was, on the verge of disgraceful exile from home, and all I could think about was my mother standing there practically naked. I was one sick bastard, all right. Too bad I couldn't afford a shrink.

There was a knock on my door. "Jack?" my mother said. Well, I guess that I wouldn't even have time to pack. I didn't say anything, unable to overcome my shame. Then I heard the door open. My mother stepped into the room, still in the thin nightie. The light was off but I could see her clearly in the moonlight. She walked over and sat down on the bed.

"Jack, let's talk. I know that this is embarrassing for you, but you shouldn't be ashamed of anything."

I just stared at her. This wasn't how I imagined her reacting at all. She looked calm, even thoughtful as she laid a hand on my chest. "Jack, I know that you're a young man with needs and desires of your own. I know that you haven't had a chance to date girls since you've been helping take care of the house. I've felt a little guilty about that; that's why I took you out to dinner. You work so hard at everything and I think that sometimes I take you for granted. I want you to relax more and have some fun. Who am I to talk, I need to do the same." She looked down at my cock still tenting out the front of my sleep shorts and giggled. "And it's not like I haven't seen your penis before; I used to bathe you when you were little. Although you're not so little anymore."

I was trapped between mortification and arousal. I could still faintly taste the juice from her panties on my tongue. She bit her lip, looked thoughtful, then did the most amazing thing--she reached inside my shorts, grasped my erect penis, and took it out. Her hand held me gently but firmly. After a few seconds, she started moving her hand up and down, slowly, slowly. No one but me had ever touched my hard-on before. I thought that the feeling couldn't possibly be better, not in a million years, but then she bent over and put the head of my cock in her mouth.

Her mouth. My mother's mouth. My cock was in my mother's mouth. She was sucking me off. This was fellatio, I was getting a blowjob from my own mother. The thing that I'd fantasized about and masturbated over was finally happening, and it was coming from the last person in the world that I'd expect it from. Her head bobbed up and down as her lips wrapped around the shaft and her tongue lapped at my cockhead and under the shaft. It was a sin and it was a crime and I couldn't have stopped it if I'd had a gun to my head. Before I knew it, I could feel my orgasm approaching, and it hit me that I was going to come in my mother's mouth, and that if I shot my wad down her throat then I was guilty too, that there would be no turning back. I started to pull out of her mouth and she started humming, an low throaty hum that resonated in my balls. I started fucking her face faster and faster. If I was going to go to hell for this, then what a way to go. Time seemed to stretch out; then, finally, I came like I'd never come before. It felt like all of me was erupting out of my penis, like squeezing all the toothpaste out of the tube at once. I don't know if I made any noise, I probably did. I could feel my mother swallowing my load. Finally, it was over, but I could still feel little aftershocks rolling through my body.

As I came down to earth, I could feel wetness on my thighs. I raised my head up. My mother was resting her head on my thigh and weeping. I touched her hair. She said, "Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry... it's been so long, and you looked so handsome at dinner... will you forgive me?"

I was stunned. "Forgive you for what, Mom? That was the best thing that ever happened to me!"

She looked at me. "But you know that what I did was wrong, right?"

I sat up and put my arms around her. "We both did it. And how could it be wrong if it felt that good?" I looked in her eyes. "Did you enjoy it, too?"

She paused, then nodded. "I'd started thinking about your cock during dinner, and I have to confess that I barged into the bathroom hoping to catch a glimpse. Boy, did I!" She laughed and I laughed along with her. Then, more seriously, she said, "I guess that you were curious to know what a pussy smells and tastes like, huh?"

"Yes", I said, then hesitated, not sure if I was going too far, and then went on, "but I'd really like to taste the original source."

She looked at me for a long moment, and then stood up and walked out of the room. I was starting to think that I had gone too far, that I'd broken some rule that I hadn't known about, when she came back into the room. She lit a match and I realized that she had a couple of short candles in little glass holders. She lit the candles, shook out the match, and then pulled off her nightgown. Her body was incredible, majestic even, in the candlelight. Her breasts were still firm, with silver dollar-sized pale areolae and nipples that stood out like pencil erasers. Her waist spread out into generous hips, and below the cup of her navel and the slight curve of her abdomen she had a prominent mons covered with dark pubic hair. She stood there, letting me look at her and liking it, and then she said, "Move over", and lay next to me in bed. She put her arms around me and said, "Now it's your turn to use your mouth. Start at the top and work your way down."

I kissed her on the top of the head and she giggled. "You don't have to start at the very top." I kissed her on the mouth, then again, and shivered as her tongue entered my mouth and probed around. I kissed her eyelids, the tip of her nose, and nibbled on her earlobe. She moaned and said, "Yes, mommy likes that." I could feel her breasts against my chest, and cupped one of them in my hand. My palm grazed her erect nipple and she moaned again; "Ooo, mommy likes that too, baby." I felt heat rushing through me when she said that. That's right, she's my mommy, I'm going to fuck my mommy, I'm going to put my cock in the place that I came out of and shoot my come in mommy's cunt. I started to get hard again.

12