Memoirs of Liltih: Devils Contacts

Story Info
Another addition in the strange and secret life of Lilith
2.2k words
3.69
10.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liliths
liliths
133 Followers

"Welcome to another addition of my strange and secret world." - Lilith

MANILA PHILIPPINES: Spring

I was young in college and promiscuous...

Once again I woke in a startle to discover the devil observing me. Since my contact with the old custodian I've experienced weird things and strange feelings. In the night I find him beside my bed staring at me and speaking without uttering a word. And at the end I realize it was all a dream. This night wasn't any different except for the first time I remembered everything that occurred and the nausea that I'd been feeling brought me defecate in my toilet.

That day I stayed in bed and concentrated on the memory wearing only my white bikini panties for clothing as instructed by the old devil. During this time I was permitted to lie in only two positions, on my back or stomach and always with legs spread wide. This was to induce the spell he gave to enable my recollection, and it worked.

That night when I awoke to the old custodian, known amongst certain female coeds as the devil, he placed a winkled finger to his lips that somehow silenced my gasp and fear. I remain still while he opened my gown and exposed my breast and panties, my legs parted automatically and he past his warm hands across them. A big wet spot soon appear on my panties, and my breast swelled and nipples harden. He bit my nipples and suckled my breast momentarily then kissed the mound swelling in my panties. My juices spewed soaking my underwear and making my pussy smack whenever I moved. He soothed me by petting my crouch, slipping two long fingers through the side of my panties and into my love hole and arse. They became like living tentacles growing and expanding, tickling me in all the right places. I was in blitz and under his complete control.

He whispered words in my ear in an ancient tongue, but I understood them clearly and his fingers made sure of it. He only spoke a few minutes but it seemed an hour. And not long after his alluring words, he hit my g-spot bringing me to an explosive climax over his magic hand. I was still squiting when his enormous cock head filled my mouth. I moaned and groan somehow taking every inch of his massive girth. It wasn't long before he below his load, emptying ever drop into my belly. He dispensed at lease a pint of his spunk and then drew himself from my mouth with a loud pop.

He worked me up good. My chest was heaving like I just finished a foot race, and I was squirming and leaking below the waist in need for more cock and jizim. The old devil answered my desire blasting a load from where he stood, laying a thick white rope of hot spunk across my sweaty pussy mound, hard breast and open mouth. And like magic it sooth me, I began to calm and shortly returned to normal. A motion from his hand told me to remember and obey. Then like a phantom he was gone. He left the way he'd came by way of a dream or rather a nightmare. But a very real nightmare and the fresh stains from his juice were proof. He'd given me a task to be carried out tomorrow and was specific and serious about it. He repeated it several time so I wouldn't forget. And that night he repeated it again in a dream.

The next day I woke to carry out my task. As instructed I dressed sparingly, a small high cut summer dress, I selected soft lavender with big printed flowers of many colors, no bra, strapless sandals and my tightest pink bikini underwear. Then took my bike and started for a trip across town. I would of much rather have used a taxi but the instruction was specific and strict.

It was early morning and traffic had yet to congest the central avenues of Manila's inner City when I made the pleasant commute from the college to my destination. It was hot and before long I was wet with sweat. But fortunately I didn't have far to go. The black markets were less than a mile behind the college and with my bike the back ways and allies were quicker than using the public streets.

In no time I came to the edge of the markets. Beyond them was the Village, a made up ghetto notorious for it criminal activity, a dangerous place populated and alive with secrets and lies. It was part of my task but not the first. I parked my bike and entered the last shack which was actually a venue that sold antique pottery.

Evidently I was expected. I was received by a fat attendant who never spoke a word. He took one look at me and headed straight to the back through a curtain made of sparkling plastic beads. And almost in the same instant returned with a small vase made of dark green jade, and it fit perfectly in the palm of my hand. The attendant slipped away back into the curtain and immediately following out popped a skinny man with an ugly old bike. He spoke in a different dialect but I understood him. He was to lead me to my next appointment.

I followed my new found guide outside and once there placed the vase into the small basket on the front of my bike. It was then I realized the man was Negro with Filipino features about his face. I'd heard that one of the islands were inhabited by black Filipino's, a lost tribe in an uncharted realm, a place that time forgot, magically hidden and rich in the ancient powers of the black arts.

Perhaps the man was from there and maybe so was the devil. This guy was certainly less threatening than old custodian, barely fitting in a blue shirt with khaki pants half his size, rolled up at the ankles of his shoeless feet. He pulled out a neat pair of sunglasses and put them on like some mean biker ready to ride. He gestured with his chin that it was time to leave. And so I mounted my bike and together we headed for the village.

I followed my guide down narrow passages and round many corners until we reached a path that took us underground to a place that I considered to be a den but was more or less a lounge of unspeakable pleasure. It was lit dim and well-populated. There was a small bar in the corner, decorated with a string of Christmas lights. Next to the bar were three corridors leading to some dark place in the back.

We were immediately received and presented drinks by a fat little midget, bald with facial piercing and awkward body art, some of which wrapped around his face. My guide quickly downed his glass of dark liquid and then told me to do the same. Mine was a shot glass filled with what look to be whiskey speckled with black pepper. I hesitated and everything in the room stopped. I mean no sound or movement, all eyes were upon me. Feeling the pressure and desperately wanting my task completed, I down the drink in a single gulp. And it actually tasted like chicken.

We parked are bikes at the bar then the midget lead us down the middle corridor. Several doors on both sides of us stretch the length of the narrow passage and crazy sounds were coming from them, inaudible verbatim and weird music. At the end of the corridor we were lead down steps and into what look to be a basement. There were two windows in the place near the ceiling lip; one displayed a brilliant starry night and the other a red sky with black clouds. I was taken aback by their indifference and possibility. I credited it to the drink and everything else that happen next.

A man sitting off in the shadows stood and stepped into the only light in the room, coming from the only windows, and he was completely naked. The lights combined created a dim sepia tint and gave a ghostly sheen to the sweat coming off the man's body. It was then I noticed how hot the room was and that my clothes were drenched in perspiration along with the others. It looked as if we'd just come out the same river and smelled like it too. We stunk as if we hadn't bathed in weeks and strangely getting worst by the minute. I could actually smell my pussy and the hard musk of all three cocks.

Simultaneously the midget and my guide undressed, again leaving me standing odd man out and feeling the pressure. And of course again I did what came natural for me and what might expedite my task. I slipped off the dress and out my panties. It felt damn good to be free of them, like a great weight had been lifted. Perhaps the sweat made them heavy. I began to feel compelled and intoxicated. And by some awkward means the three of us stepped forward together and joined the naked man in the middle of room. There the midget revealed the jade vase, which at the time I'd forgotten about.

I was amazed at the cock size of these men. Especially the midget, between his legs hung a fat prick that actually dragged the floor. He was the first to spit into the vase and the rest of us did the same in turn. We went to our knees placing the vase between us, my guide and the midget started to masturbate. I moved in limbo and lust, shifting to stoop directly over the small vase, never taking my eyes from the ejaculating men.

Our perspiration increased, cascading off our body until it appeared we were more oiled down than wet. During this moment I recognized the strange man to be a notorious guerrilla leader, a criminal and wanted man. However, none of it meant a thing to me then, I was captivated by both men stroking their massive cock. I joined them, masturbating my wet snatch. The outlaw watched us and his worm quickly grew thick, fat and long. Pre-cum spilled from the lip of its head, and he began to ejaculate the monster. And to my delight his balls swelled like a pair of grapefruit ready to burst.

I couldn't take it anymore, my juices shot like piss straight into the vase. I hollered like hell at the sweet pain it produced in my throbbing pussy. All three men followed in timely fashion, bathing my breast with hot semen that slide quickly down to my snatch and into the vase. At least a gallon of cum washed across my torso, yet not a drop missed the vase nor overflowed when done. All of us were spent in the end. Our energy drained as though we just had a knock-down drag out orgy. We fell to our knees in relief and remain there several minutes.

I was in a daze, when the outlaw got to his feet and dragged the midget into the shadow. He returned shortly by himself carrying a cup, and he offered it to my guide who took and drank every drop of whatever it contained. They exchanged words in a dialect I couldn't understand. But it lead to us dressing and preparing to leave, evidently our business was done.

The outlaw faded back into the shadow he came and we returned to our bikes. My guide brought me back to the market edge where earlier we enter the village. He spat into his hand then spread the sticky saliva across my chest and then under my dress, where he wiped it clean on the crouch of my panties. Then he sent me on my way. And as I left, I saw him walking his bike back into the shop, smelling and licking the hand that touched my panties. We waved to each other and I was off to my next and final task.

It was nearly mid-morning and very little time had pasted at the village yet it seemed like hours. My next stop was an open bakery in the market square. It was only minutes away and before long I arrived. And again I was expected. A lady in a dress strangely identical to mine, which oddly assured me to be in the right place, was waiting for me. She held a loaf of bread wrapped in a cloth and without bearing carefully placed it in my basket next to the vase. Then she spat to the ground, called me a witch whore and told me to leave and never return without invitation or my pussy will pay the price. I was frighten and left quickly never once looking back.

I return to the college and remained there for the rest of the day. I hid the items on the window seal near my bed, using the shade to curtain them. That night I dream again of the devil. He came to collect the items and tickle me so I thought. But I was wrong, he came with further instructions.

Apparently my task wasn't done. That would happen tomorrow after I acquire one last item and deliver it with the others. He whispered the specifics then entertained himself with me as usual. This time I didn't recall what happened, but I know it felt good.

liliths
liliths
133 Followers