Memorable Trip to Goa

Story Info
Husband wife went to Goa, found a small Europe there.
2.1k words
3.29
39.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Vijaya, and I have been married over 13 years. I've built up a comfortable life as engineer, Vijaya as an IT professional with two over achieving teenage children and a nice home in Kolkata. Vijaya is having 36B tits and after 2 breast fed children, her tits are still perky. She is having 36 sizes of nice curvy bottom, cute face and very fair complexion. We are in our 40s, but she looks like 30s at the most.

After 13 years of married life, monogamous sex was not exciting us. We still love each other, so started to find sexual fantasy to bring a spark back into our life. During few months I brought up the topic of group sex several times. One of my fantasies has always been to share my wife with other men and among them one must be big/ thick black cock. In XXX films I have seen those gigantic cocks giving heavy pounding. At the same time, I want to participate in action though I have a small 5 inch rod.

This brings us to our recent experience when we visited Goa. We took a room in a well known beach resort. The resort was having a large swimming pool. We went down to a nearby shop and purchased one-piece swimsuit; I was interested in two-piece but she was bit shaky about it. We used to visit places nearby in day time and in the evening we were just lying around the pool relaxing. We found in the pool many foreigners ladies and gentlemen of different ages. The ladies were in both one-piece and two-piece swimming costumes. Vijaya felt comfortable and started to enjoy the water with me. The gentlemen were particularly watching her; they were actually fascinated by her dark colored costume on her very fair skin, I believed. Few of them were posing erections even. To be very candid, I was enjoying their attention on my wife.

One evening the hotel was throwing a poolside party. When we came back from shopping, we found no vacant table. Resort staff requested us to be seated in a table, where we found three gentlemen already present. We had been sitting and drinking there for an hour or so, during that period three of them were chatting with us. Gomez was tall and in a good shape. Henry was shorter and bit overweight. The third guy, David, was black and quite muscular. They were all of same age like us.

I told them that we were Indian and taking leave from respective offices we came to visit here, keeping our children with in-laws. Gomez and Henry were Spanish and David was Dutch. Suddenly Vijaya started to do lot of conversation with both the Spanish gentlemen. Actually on behalf of her company she visited Spain once, a town named Zaragoza and Henry claimed that he was from Zaragoza. I am also a big fan of soccer and especially Spanish team.

Henry became very friendly with Vijaya; he and Gomez started kidding with David as Spain defeated Holland in last world cup. David was taking it casually. Vijaya also participated and were supporting the Spanish guys to irritate David. I excused going to restroom, and upon returning I found them touching my wife in her hands, shoulders. Even Vijaya, who is not usually a big drinker, was also pounding them back. At around 9 PM party was over, Henry suggested going to his suite for chatting half an hour. I agreed and Vijaya said it sounded great as she was getting bored there.

We crossed the garden and went to his suite; it was in the extreme corner of the resort. We all had another beer, and Vijaya started to sweat heavily. Gomez suggested Vijaya to take off her jeans and top. She agreed and took off her dresses within few seconds. Henry switched on the AC. You just think about the situation, a voluptuous lady like Vijaya sitting in front of three strangers with just her 36 size white bra and panty. We all could see big cleavage between her two bra cups and big round ass. Those cotton materials were insufficient to hide her assets. Her armpits were totally shaved and no pubic hair was visible as she maintain it regularly. I was observing big tents in all the three pants.

After a couple of minutes when she still was sweating a lot, David advised to remove all the cloths. She just unhooked her bra, Gomez quickly removed that and before she even had a chance to pull down her panty, Henry tugged them down over her hips. When her panty was down around her ankles she simply stepped out. Vijaya stood completely naked in her high heels. She stood defiant and proud, her dark hair hanging luxuriously on her shoulders. Her breasts were big and hung heavily. She looked very, very hot with generous hips and her belly was almost flat. Their eyes travelled lower and they saw she had a trimmed pubic bush.

David took her by the hand and let her over to love seat. He sat her down, stood in front of her and started to take off his shorts. His shorts and underwear dropped to the floor. When he turned around to motion for the rest of us to join in, I could see his dick, and it was very large almost 10 inches. Vijaya, my loyal wife and mother of two, had already begun to fondle it as Gomez and Henry walked over. Henry smiled at me, "We are world soccer champion, but black people are champion in cock business. Isn't it?"

I couldn't answer, I was bit mesmerized. In my fantasy I always wished Vijaya to be serviced by long and fat black cock. I got my sense back when Gomez begun to cheer David on, "Give her that big cock. Let her suck it. Give her a taste of your love stick."

With that Vijaya took his cock in her mouth and started licking and sucking. I could not believe that my wife, giving a blow job to an almost stranger and a black man with a gigantic dick at that. He took her head in his big hands and started fucking her mouth with faster and deeper strokes.

By now Henry and Gomez started to shed their dresses, were getting ready to join in. Henry's dick was fat and round. Gomez was of average size. I understood why both of them were claiming David as the best in cock business. Gomez and Henry watched for some time while Vijaya continued to suck on David. They finally interrupted, saying that they wanted to join in.

David directed Vijaya to get on all four so that he could enter her from behind while she sucked off other two dicks. David started to enter her with very fast, hard strokes; gripping her cream colored boobs in his black big palms. Vijaya began to moan loudly. She took turns on Henry and Gomez, sucking one cock at a time. This lasted for about 5 minutes until Henry warned her that he was about to come. David sat Vijaya on the couch. Henry positioned his cock so that she could continue to suck him off. Within minutes he was shooting a huge load into her mouth.

It was too much for me. I pulled down the zipper of my pant and started to shake my cock.

As she lay there with come leaking out the corners of her mouth, Gomez crouched down in front of her, spread her legs and struck his cock into her wet, receptive pussy. He started with slow steady strokes and then picked up the speed. By the expression of Vijaya, I could tell she had reached orgasm there. After several minutes he stood up, told her to lean forward and open her mouth wide. I could tell by the way he was moaning that he was about to explode any moment. He told Vijaya he was going to shoot his come and he sprayed his sticky come on her face, big breasts.

At that point of time both David and Henry looked towards me. First David uttered, "Hey man, you are still with your clothes!"

Henry was bit stunned, "Your gorgeous wife is being taken up by three mature men, you are not enjoying at all! I don't believe it. Come on man, you also participate. This is beauty of sex!"

I was standing just beside David. David encouraged me;"You have a small, but a very cute dick." We all laughed including Vijaya.

David then gave one new idea, "Guys, you all carry her in your hands. I want to fuck her while she is in the air."

We trio lifted her, Henry and Gomez supported her shoulder from either side and Vijaya caught hold of their necks. I put my hands on her waist portion from bottom and David gripped her round thighs in his big hands. He didn't come yet, his cock was roaring like an animal. We all positioned Vijaya suitably and David was trying to enter her love hole. But he found it quite difficult as his hard dick was jerking a lot. I was dying to see that dark meat pounding Vijaya heavily. So, I gripped his cock in my right hand. It was hard like rock; I managed somehow to put it just on the lips of my wife. It was amazing feeling that huge black cock in my hand. It was a huge turn on. God, I hope no one thought that I'm gay.

He pushed his member hard and it was buried to the root. I could see his huge balls swinging in the air. Vijaya's naked body was being rocked by the violence of his lunges, the creamy flesh of her thighs jiggling firmly in rhythm. Her huge tits were wobbling heavily over her chest. Occasionally, I could hear his big balls smacking against her soft large bottom. My cock was jerking as I watched him pumping her. He was taking the long, deep strokes which are so dear to the feminine cunt, withdrawing until only it's great head was between the stretching lips, then driving all the way back into her belly again. All I could see Vijaya's plump ass, big cunt and the black man's cock, balls flooded with my beloved wife's love juice.

Suddenly I came back to the world when Gomez and Henry jointly shouted, "Fuck her man, fuck her." They were now carrying Vijaya in one hand each and shaking their manhood violently with other hand.

Vijaya, my decent, religious wife was in heaven, "Come on, David, fuck me hard, take me with you, you dashy man, come with me!" I also relieved one hand of mine and started to play with my dick.

Outside in the lawn one marriage party was going on, so the neighbors could not hear us.

Within a minute we all climaxed jointly. First of all Gomez, Henry and I shot our load on the carpet. Vijaya got a violent orgasm. The muscles in her thighs were straining and quivering. She rocked so violently, we could manage somehow. Then David started to send his jets of seeds in her belly, few landed on her stomach, breasts. Her big pink nipples were almost covered with pearly semen. Then we carried Vijaya's spent body on the bed. We were all exhausted.

After half an hour Vijaya left the bed, the naked woman went to kitchen displaying all her charms. She prepared tea, we had hot cup of tea. Then all three requested both of us for another turn. To be very frank I was waiting for this. They all were sporting impressive erections, for your information I was no exception. Vijaya looked at me for a nod of approval, I gave her the nod. Then all three of them fucked her one by one in missionary position on the big bed. The bed was rocking in full swing. My wife was the center of it all.

They all lasted almost 5 minutes each and she always moaned, "Yes yes, yes, oh my God........fuck." She cursed and she came several times. She met each one of their thrust.

Ultimately they all finished. I wanted to have a little action, so I took a turn fucking my wife. The audience cheered us on. After two minutes of conventional husband-wife sex, I climaxed with Vijaya. Then both of us got dressed. The three gentlemen kissed my wife for the last time, shook hands with me and we came back to our room.

I knew from the front desk that the very next morning they left for Europe and by evening flight we came back to Kolkata. We joined our offices, got involved in our children's homework, class test etc. In leisure time, I discussed with Vijaya about swinging and all. In our discussion time, we remember always the three European gentlemen who taught us the beauty of extra marital sex.