Memorial Day

Story Info
Continued adventures with Alan turns ugly.
5.3k words
4
23.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
639 Followers

Author's note: this continues the adventure with Laura and Alan. Some is true, much is fiction. It is meant to be for reading enjoyment. If reading about rape unduly upsets you, please read no farther. In no way do I endorse rape or abusing women, people who engage in that activity should be removed from society. I only include this in the story to indicate what might happen when things go horribly wrong.


The winter went slow and the bad weather kept us indoors more than we wanted, central Indiana is not the winter wonderland that states further north or in the mountainous areas can brag about. It would snow then partially thaw then refreeze to sheets of ice that even made walking dangerous. We didn't get together with Alan much during that time; mostly he was working to get his finances back together.

Finally in late April spring made its appearance, the grass turned green overnight and the trees changed from black dead to budding leaves and splashes of color. Any color other than gray looked like a rainbow by then.

By May the temperature seemed to suggest that summer was indeed just around the corner, even the rain that managed to show up every 4 or 5 days appeared to have warmed.

Alan came by one Sunday afternoon and said that he was actually there to talk to Laura, and that he really needed to run something by her and then possibly ask for a favor. When she returned from grocery shopping, I volunteered to unload the car and put the things away so she could talk to Alan privately.

It seemed that the two friends, Stan and Fred, who were actually brothers, had stopped by when Laura was helping Alan unpack boxes during a move last winter. They had been asking when Alan would bring his hot looking girl friend over so they could apologize properly after making asses of themselves the first time they had met her.

I had helped Alan move all his possessions to a downstairs apartment so he could save money after going through an especially nasty divorce. The move was during the worst storm of the winter. After we got all his belongings to his new apartment, I had gone home to get Laura who had prepared a meal to take there. Somehow I had convinced Laura that it would be a good joke for her to show up wearing nothing but a long winter coat and boots for her feet. I was to take her clothes in a separate bag, but had convientely left it at home. Laura spent the afternoon and evening at Alan's new apartment completely naked, which was by the way the first time he had ever seen her totally nude. Later I went out to get a bottle of Grand Mariner at a liquor store and to pick up Laura's clothes at our house. I took Laura's coat and boots along with me, to add a little adventure to the situation. The weather had gotten so bad that when I made it to our house, I realized it would be foolhardy driving any farther. I was forced to leave Laura naked at my friend's home overnight.

The next day, both of them naked, finished unpacking and Alan only dressed late in the afternoon when he took the broken down boxes to the garage.

Shortly after that, while Alan was still dressed, the two brothers showed up unexpectedly on their snowmobiles. They had been drinking and when they saw Laura stark naked, they wanted a little more than just a look.

Alan told them that she was his new girl friend and that she was naked as a gift for him. He and Laura both thought the truth of who she was and why she was there naked was more than they wanted to try to explain. When the two brothers tried to manhandle Laura, Alan stepped in and told them in no uncertain terms that they were not welcome there acting like that to "his woman." They left apologizing for their actions.

Alan had never explained that Laura was really my wife, so they naturally assumed that they were still a couple. Thus was the reason Alan needed to talk to Laura and the favor he was asking was would Laura pose as his date at a little get-together while they watched the Indy 500 on their new big screen TV. He reassured us that no one we knew would be there and that he could even invite me along as their her mutual friend.

I had never met them and Laura had only seen them the one time while she was naked, so we were a little reluctant to participate in this charade. Alan reassured us that she was not expected to take off her clothes and that both he and I would be there to watch after her. After a bit of talking we relented and agreed to let her be "his woman" for the day.

When the day came, it was truly the official start of summer, the sun was warm, and the sky was so blue it hurt your eyes. The forecast said it would be in the mid 80's with only occasional puffy fair weather clouds. Things could not have been better.

Laura dressed in a sexy little sundress that came to just above her knees, the top was cut low like a halter so it could be worn either with or without a bra. It accentuated her ample cleavage beautifully. Laura chose to go without a bra, her full D breasts filling the top deliciously. The movements when she walked made all too clear there was no additional support. Her nipples made little tents in the soft material. If you looked really close, in the bright sunlight, you could see the outline of the dark areolas. Under the skirt she wore the tiniest of silk lace bikini panties. Watching her dress, I felt pangs of jealously knowing that Laura would play the part of his "date" fully, she would try her best to get Alan turned on. I could imagine Alan responding and touching her in intimate ways. The idea was after all to convince the two brothers that they were lovers. I would rather have just pulled her clothes off and spent the day naked making love to her in the warm sunshine. It was not easy turning my sexy wife over to another man, even though the thought of them intimate excited my imagination.

Alan came by to pick her up and when he saw her I could see his mind remember back to the day and night she had spent with him totally naked. He tried unsuccessfully to, Laura's delight, to hide his growing erection. Knowing that she had that effect on him made her tease him with her body that much more.

We thought that it would be more believable if they arrived first together and that I would stop by later. Also they would leave sometime later after I left. I was supposed to only know Laura through Alan.

When Alan and Laura arrived they found Stan and Fred had invited three other guys and they all seemed cut from the same mold, rather rough and tumble country boys not the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree, but not really rapist or serial killers or so they thought. None of them had brought a date, a fact not missed by Laura, she being the only woman there. She now wished that she had worn just a little bit more, but it was too late to change her mind now.

Stan and Fred did make a gallant try to apologize to Laura as soon as she walked up to them. She was touched by their embarrassed looks; these were not boys who normally said they were sorry about anything. Laura was impressed that they valued Alan's friendship enough to humble themselves in front of their other friends. Maybe she had jumped to the wrong opinion of them earlier. She accepted their apology and on her tip toes, gave each a quick kiss on their cheeks. She felt her breasts brush their chests as she leaned toward them and a quick thrill went through her that made her nipples harden. Neither of the men missed how her dress showed off the effect, their eyes focused on her chest.

There was enough to feed a small army, they had gone to a local grocery deli and it seemed they had bought one of each kind of food tray.

There were both cans and bottles of beer iced in coolers and a half keg in a tub in case they ran short. They had bought a 4-liter box of white Zinfandel just in case Laura wanted wine, (not really classy, but it was the thought that counts.)

The modest frame house was well cared for and surprisingly neat and clean. Laura would never have guessed that these two lived there. The house sat at the end of a crushed gravel lane that wove nearly a half-mile between fully mature oak trees. The front was shaded and the back wrap around deck opened to a lawn of at least 2 acres that sloped to a small lake that was formed from damming a small stream. They said that their property was just over 40 acres in all and that they enjoyed having the space and privacy. The place was actually quite beautiful, in a rural sort of way.

Laura got herself a glass of wine and watched a heated game of horseshoes between the six men. The race would start in about a half hour. The warm weather and the wine quickly put her at ease. She thought how it was a pleasant way to spend such a beautiful day.

I arrived about an hour after Alan and Laura, and was introduced to the two men who had seen my wife completely naked a few months previously. They didn't particularly impress me, except for their size; I guess I was a bit prejudiced, but with beer in hand I was determined to make it an enjoyable day. I greeted Laura as a friend and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. She whispered that everything was cool and she was enjoying herself. I whispered back that I really wanted to fuck her. She gave me a gentle elbow in the gut and told me to behave myself or she would have to tell Alan, her "date." Her eyes twinkled as, smiling, she walked to him and snuggled against his side. He reached down and playfully squeezed her ass cheeks.

The race broadcast started and we all watched the opening ceremonies, listened to the prayers, the national anthem and the traditional "Back Home Again in Indiana" sung by Jim Nabors, aka Gomer Pyle. The first few laps went by and the race soon lost out to horseshoes and beer. Laura's glass was never empty and she quickly was more intoxicated than she realized.

Fred had been showing off his new video camera and was shooting quite a lot of Laura's actions. Especially when she would lean over to pick up the horseshoes or run after one that rolled away. Laura was not particularly careful how she waved the hem of the dress and it didn't take much to catch a flash of lace panties as she playfully spun around.

She was playing up her belonging to Alan, teasing him with her body and making some not too subtle grabs for his crotch. He in turn played with her ass and kissed her repeatedly. I actually was enjoying the show, watching Alan try keeping her in control. I must admit I had a difficult time adjusting my hard-on, but I noticed that watching Laura, the others were having the same problem too.

The three other guests were sitting with me while Stan, Fred, Alan and Laura played another rowdy game of horse shoes. The conversation quickly focused on Laura and how hot she looked. One of them remarked that he sure wished he could see her naked like Stan and Fred had claimed they had. I knew then that Laura had been the topic of conversation at some time previously, I wondered how often and what was said. I added that she sure filled that dress out well, and one of the others wondered what it would take to get her out of it. Another remarked what he wouldn't do to get a little of that. Another added he would like a lot of her, deep and on the end of his hard cock. They all laughed, I was not amused.

Laura came back from the game and plopped herself down on a chair showing leg up to her barely covered ass and pussy. This was not missed by Fred and he quickly had his camera out filming Laura. I could tell by the angle that he was zooming in on her spread legs hoping to get a clear shot of her crotch.

The sun was hot and everyone had worked up a bit of a sweat and Laura's dress top had dampened around her breasts. This just made the material more see through, so the view of her nipples became quite clear.

One of the men suggested that we take a dip in the lake, but Laura quickly said that she had no suit and didn't want to be the only woman naked. There was a lot of reassuring that it didn't make any difference because some of them had already seen her naked anyway. I saw a flicker of realization on Laura's face that they all knew what had happened last winter. It quickly passed. She still wasn't going to be talked into stripping in front of these men, and quickly changed the subject.

The race droned on and the alcohol flowed freely, for the most part other than a lot of looking, and subtle hints for Laura to take off her clothes, things stayed pretty uneventful.

When the race finally ended, I had a few seconds alone with Laura and told her that we should try to end the day before anything unplanned or unwanted happened. She was not thinking completely clear and indicated that she thought things were under control. She was not concerned about the video that was being shot of her, and had actually purposely "hammed it up" for the camera, "just to give the boys a little thrill." She promised that she would be careful and that she would leave just as soon as Alan wanted.

Saying that I had other commitments, I said my thanks to the hosts and as I left caught Alan and told him that I thought he should follow me soon. He promised to be no more than an hour before he and Laura left too.

After I left, Alan mentioned that he should be going shortly also. Stan challenged him to a final round of horseshoes and they walked away from the house leaving Laura there with the others. Unseen to either Alan or Laura, Fred slipped a small white powder into Laura's wine as he refilled her glass yet again.

The pressure on Laura seemed to increase and when Fred started taping again, he suggested that Laura lower her top "just a little" so they could see her beautiful cleavage better. Always a tease and more than a little drunk, Laura pulled the top down to the edge of her nipples and leaned towards the camera giving them a great view. This got the watching men begging for "just a little more." She slowly lowered the top until first one then both nipples were showing. They were swollen hard from the alcoholic sexual teasing. She then gave them a quick flash of her bare tits for just a fast moment before she pulled the top back in place and told them that was all they were going to see. Exposing herself to these men made her pussy tingle like she had never felt before.

One of the men brought out a bottle of very good tequila and started passing out shots. Laura not thinking, switched to shots of the golden liquid.

After three fast shots, the camera came back out and she was prompted to show her breasts again. Feeling dizzy and her pussy tingling, this time the top was pulled down for her and she giggled that her nipples "just popped right out." She made no real effort to cover herself as the top was lowered to her waist as she took another shot with her breasts exposed; meanwhile all this was recorded on the video by Fred. Having success, they suggested that she show them her long legs and panties. More tingling and more dizziness and it wasn't long before she was lifting her dress showing her lace covered ass and pubic mound. To the chorus of requests that they could see them better if the dress came off, and with one holding her up, another quickly pulled the dress over her head and completely off. There she stood in just a pair of tiny silk lace panties and nothing else. She couldn't quite figure out what had happened to her clothes, but the tingle had turned into a full on buzz.

Her full heavy breasts with their hard erect nipples were now openly displayed. She made no effort to cover herself, but rather stood straight with her shoulders back displaying them even more. Playing to the camera, she cupped her breasts and pinched the nipples making them go from light brown to reddish blue. She licked the nipples and asked them if that was what they wanted to see.

They told her that they wanted to see if she was shaved or if she had any hair down there. This was a meaningless question, the panties were sheer enough to see the shadow of her pubic hair, but their intention was to remove them.

In spite of the vibrator like buzz in her pussy, something deep inside her told her to go no farther so as best as she could she declined to strip completely.

When they said that they just wanted to see if she was as beautiful as Stan and Fred had said. She was shocked with the realization that the story had gone around that she had been naked at Alan's when the two had stopped by there. And that she had not covered herself in their presence. She asked what else they had said about her and they told her that they heard that she had paraded around completely naked the whole time they were there and that they had both had an opportunity to check her naked body out completely. They said all they wanted was to see if she really looked as good naked as Fred and Stan and said she looked.

Laura was having trouble following all they were saying and when one of them walked up to her and kissed her passionately, against all her instincts, her body failed her and she began to kiss him back. She felt hands on her body and the touches triggered her sexual passions. She hardly realized that the hands belonged to one of the other men and that he was slipping her panties off, leaving her totally naked in front of Fred and the three friends. Fred was carefully filming everything, catching Laura completely naked and helpless with these men. They passed her from one to another, each kissing her and feeling over her body completely. Eight hands touched and probed every inch of her body, They lifted and squeezed her firm full breasts pinched and sucked her swollen nipples sending shocks of exotic pain through her body. They stuck their fingers in her sopping pussy and probed her puckered asshole. She lost track of when there was a finger inside her or if it was someone's tongue probing and sucking at her pussy lips and swollen sensitive clit. She knew she was being taken against her will, but her body was responding to their animal sexual manipulations and she was too drunk to stop them.

One of them dropped his pants and Laura felt herself being bent over as his giant phallus was directed to her mouth. She found herself facing a cock that looked more like the handle end of a baseball bat. Its reddish purple swollen head leaked precum as he smeared the sticky drippings across her lips. As one held her hands, he forced the head into her mouth and pushed it down her throat. She gagged and fought to breathe which only made him thrust it deeper until her nose was in his pubic hair and his balls slapped against her chin. Just as she felt a retch from deep in her stomach, he pulled his cock out so she could catch a single ragged breath then he rammed it fully down her throat again and again. Tears streamed from her eyes and spit spilled from her mouth and nose. She prayed she wouldn't drown in her own saliva or suffocate unable to breathe. Another had removed his pants and was working his only slightly smaller cock into her soaked pussy. He was not gentle as he slammed into her, she felt as if she was being split open. She was now being raped on both ends while the whole grotesque performance was being recorded on video.

The men were highly aroused and it didn't take but the minimum of thrusts before they were spewing their spunk into her. First the one in her mouth groaned and shot a gigantic splurge in her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed to keep from drowning. He quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulling her head back by her hair, aimed his second, third, and fourth ejaculation directly on her face. The one in her pussy buried his engorged erection deep within her and pumped his cum flooding her womb.

As the first two finished, the other two took their places and continued their assault of the semi- conscious Laura. Fred first shoved his engorged cock in her pussy from the rear covering it with the fluids left from the previous fuck. He then went to her mouth started humping as if he was fucking her pussy, ramming his nasty cock savagely down her throat, barely letting her breathe. The other was taking hands full of cum that was flowing from her gaping pussy and was smearing it around and into her asshole shoving his fingers in and out of her puckered orifice. She could barely breathe, but when he savagely thrust his cock into her ass, she screamed in pain. The scream was cut off by Fred ramming his cock deep down her throat to where she couldn't breathe or even gag it back up. Her eyesight narrowed into tunnel vision as she struggled to remain conscious. It was only the pain of the savage attack on her mouth and ass that kept her fighting to stay awake.

HGriffin
HGriffin
639 Followers
12