Memorial Day Barbeque Strip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nrlynkdbabe
Nrlynkdbabe
1,118 Followers

Samantha went inside and got my small purse and my clothes. Once everyone saw my top, skirt, thong and sandals Sam took them back inside somewhere. It was decided that Tian and Tricia's guy Tom would go down to my car with me and check both inside and the trunk for anything that could be used as a cover up. I thought all this checking everywhere was a bit much but I went along with it. I myself get so excited when I go somewhere with nothing at all to cover myself, so I guess those who know I'm doing it get excited also.

Finally my car was deemed clothes free and we went back to Sam's yard so I could say goodbye to everyone before I left. They all wanted to watch me walk naked one more time when I went to my car and drove off. I started back to my car shaking my ass just a bit more then I stopped and waved before getting in my car and driving off. I really need to get one of those soft strap thingies to put on the seatbelt part that goes across my chest.

Thankfully it was an uneventful trip home, I went inside and right into the shower. I thought about masturbating with the handheld showerhead as I often do but decided against it. I finished my shower, toweled off and relaxed to watch a little TV, naked of course. I have not seen Tian yet but we did chat on the phone one night and I reminded her that she had lost the bet. She was very aware of that and I expect we will get together sometime soon but I don't know if she will have to pay up then.

Thanks again to everyone for your support, comments, e-mails and votes. I will be posting the follow-up of the elevator adventure with Jenna. I have some new things I want to try thanks to Sassy Susan , who I have come to love and adore through our daily communications.

Hugs to all

Nikki

Nrlynkdbabe
Nrlynkdbabe
1,118 Followers
12