Memories of a Holiday Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
It was just her until her brother & parents joined them.
6.5k words
4.54
109.6k
16
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Ellie – and I'm a slut.

Well, I must be – if you look in a dictionary, it describes me just right. Well, some of the time anyway. Most of the time, the dictionary is wrong about me. But then, every now and again, I get a deep aching in the base of my belly, an aching that reaches up to my breasts and down to my pussy, an aching that makes my nipples hard and my breasts and pussy tingle, an aching that will only go away if I behave like the slut I really am.

So when the aching comes, I book a holiday – and I ease that ache.

This is what happened the last time that ache came along, and I went away for a week. This is what happened on Saturday, the sixth day of my holiday.

*************************

Saturday

It was the sun streaming into the room despite the curtains that woke me. I stirred and then stretched, my arms out high above my head, my skin glistening in the sunlight. Relaxing, I ran my hands slowly, sensually, down the front of my naked body, over my full, firm breasts, my hard nipples, my flat tummy, and down onto my soft thighs.

I lay still, not wanting to wake Lucy, who was still asleep beside me. As I lay, I played over in my mind what had happened the day before, the time we had spent together, what we had done together. It still seemed as if it was a dream. Okay, I told myself, I was on holiday looking for a lot of fun, but this really was the first I had been quite so taken with another woman. Today, I just knew, was going to something special!

Well, I told myself, if today is going to something special, then there's no harm in making an early start! With that thought, I slowly rolled onto my side. I spent just a few more seconds staring at Lucy's beautiful body as she lay next to me, but I could already feel the familiar ache at the base of my tummy and the wetness springing from my pussy.

Reaching across, I ran my hand softly over Lucy's breasts, feeling their shape, their weight, my fingers dancing lightly across the firm flesh and onto the hard, puckered nipples. I rubbed Lucy's nipple with my fingertip, feeling the hard nub of flesh move softly from side to side. Lucy stirred, moaning in her sleep. Keeping my fingers on one nipple, I dipped my head and sucked the other one gently into my mouth.

At first I just used my lips, clamping the ripe nipple between them, sucking gently. But then I used my tongue as well, swirling it across Lucy's breast and nipple, rocking the hard button of flesh from side to side as I continued to suck and kiss. And then I used my teeth, nipping and nibbling on Lucy's lithe body, listening to her moans as they became louder, as she started to wake up.

I felt Lucy's hand moving to hold my head to her, her other hand on top of mine, pressing it down onto her breast. Moving quickly, I kissed my way down Lucy's tanned body before settling between her long legs, tickling the soft inside of her thighs with my tongue. Lucy eased her legs apart, conscious of my sigh as I looked down at Lucy's shaved pussy, at her pink wetness, at her clit already standing up and begging for attention.

Quickly, I sank my head down and licked Lucy's pussy, sucking her lips one at a time and then both together, tasting her juices. I clamped my mouth over her mound, sucking on her, my tongue flicking across her clit before burying itself inside Lucy's sweet, tasty body. Reaching down, Lucy held my head to her, pushing her hips upwards to grind her pussy against my hot and willing mouth.

Lucy came quickly, crying out as her juices poured from her, as I sucked on her, as her body tingled all over, her climax building in her pussy before flooding her body completely. Her body relaxed slowly as I lapped at her pussy, licking and sucking her juices from her.

I slid back up the bed, my face glistening with Lucy's juices, and held her tight, kissing her, sharing her taste. Her tongue flicked across my lips and face, tasting her own juices on me until our tongues met and started to explore.

Lucy pulled me to her, holding me to her, our bodies pressed together, breast to breast, belly to belly, mound to mound, our legs entwined. Fully awake now, Lucy kissed me, her tongue ravaging my mouth. She slipped her hand between us, her fingers teasing my clit before slipping inside my hungry body. My cries were muffled by Lucy's lips, by her tongue, as her fingers plunged into my wet body, her thumb rubbing across my mound, naked where she had shaved me the night before.

I rocked my body against the fingers inside me, clamping my thighs around them as my orgasm built, slowly at first, but then in a rush as my pleasure exploded through me. Lucy quickly pressed down hard on my clit, sending waves of pleasure through me until I couldn't take any more.

We lay side by side, still breathless from the urgency, the passion, of our waking up together. Lucy leant over and kissed me again, softly this time.

"Good morning," she whispered with a grin, before climbing off the bed and heading for the bathroom.

I heard her moving around, and then the gush of water as she filled the bath.

"Do you want to join me?" she called out, already knowing the answer.

A few minutes later, I was in the bath, my arms around Lucy as she lay back against me, her pert breasts in my hands. We were in the bath for a long time, enjoying each others company – and more! After we had helped each other get dried, we dressed ready for a morning by the pool. We dropped our bags off on a couple of sun beds, and then headed towards the restaurant for breakfast.

After we'd eaten, we settled down by the pool, laying out and sunbathing topless, enjoying the heat - and the eyes of others - on us. We swam a few times to cool off, letting the sun dry our almost naked bodies. Once we were dried, we took turns to rub sun tan oil into each others backs, our hands straying lower and lower. We both knew that we would end up back in one of our rooms, it was just a matter of when.

We lasted until lunchtime. We had decided on a cold beer and a snack, and had wandered across to the pool bar in just our bikinis and short skirts. We slid up onto the bar stools, and ordered the drinks and a snack each. We sat and ate and chatted, our hands resting lightly on each others thighs. The longer we took, the wetter my pussy was starting to feel. We had just about finished our drinks when Lucy turned in response to someone calling out her name.

"Hi," she said, a huge grin spreading across her face.

I twisted around to look at who she was speaking to – and my jaw just dropped. He was gorgeous! Dressed only in a pair of swimming trunks that bulged wonderfully, he must have been around six foot tall, in his mid twenties, with bleached blonde hair and a strong, muscular body. I still hadn't recovered when he stepped closer, the grin on his face as wide as that still on Lucy's. I could only watch as he leant over, her arm snaking around his neck as their lips met.

They kissed as only lovers can, their tongues swirling across each other as their mouths crushed together. Lucy pulled him closer, one arm still around his neck while her other hand rested on his bare stomach. His hands where on her thighs, high up, squeezing her gently. I knew then that I was right – there were lovers. A pang of jealously shot through me, followed quickly by a throbbing deep inside me as I began to imagine the possibilities .....

"Ellie, I'm so sorry ... it's just that I haven't seen Jake since yesterday," she told me breathlessly, before adding mischievously, "What with one thing and another...."

"Jake," she then said, "this is Ellie."

He offered me a delightful smile as he held out his hand.

"Ellie," Lucy went on, "this is Jake ... my little brother."

You could have heard a pin drop as she added those last few words. They both looked at me, at the smile frozen on my face. Lucy leant over so that she was close to me, our bodies almost touching, her hands on the top of my legs, her mouth near my ear.

"We're a very close family," she murmured, before adding "and we love to share."

My heart was thumping and my mouth was dry as her words sunk in, as the meaning of her words sunk in. I half heard Jake saying something about leaving us to it, and then Lucy was taking my hand and leading me away. She didn't speak again until we were in the lift.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. My head was telling me that I should be shocked at what she had just told me, at what I had seen. But my body was telling me something totally different. My body was screaming out for more, much more. I sensed Lucy staring at me, seeing my indecision – and then seeing the change in me. We stepped towards each other in the lift, kissing hungrily as our hands found each other.

We hurried from the lift and just about made it to Lucy's room before we were dragging each others clothes off. We stumbled towards the bed, our mouths locked together as we pulled at the strings holding our bikinis together, as we dragged our skirts off. Naked, we fell onto the bed, our bodies locked together.

I rolled onto my back, pulling Lucy on top of me. I thrust my tongue into her mouth as she ground her pussy down against mine. I reached around her, searching for her ass, pulling her tighter to me as our breasts slipped against each other, our hard nipples dragging across each others sensitive flesh.

With a gasp, Lucy broke our kiss. I cried out in frustration as she escaped my arms around her, but then watched as she went to the same bag as the previous night and came back holding another dildo, this one with straps attached.

"I want to fuck you," she whispered, a look of utter lust in her eyes," let me fuck you."

"Yes," I gasped.

I reached for my pussy as she quickly wrapped the straps around her, and did up the Velcro fastenings. The thick, plastic cock jutted out from her gorgeous body obscenely, jerking about as she crawled back onto the bed. She knelt between my legs, the cock hanging down at an angle. I pulled my knees back, offering her everything. With a moan, Lucy leant forward and ran her fingers across my clit, down to my pussy, and then lower still to my ass.

"Fuck me," I begged, wanting her, all of her.

Lucy pulled me up, and I moved onto my hands and knees. Reaching out for the end of the bed, I arched my back and pointed my ass towards her, my pussy wet and inviting between my thighs. I looked back over my shoulder and mouthed "fuck me" to her.

Moving close behind me, Lucy guided the cock into me, stretching me, filling me, as she shuffled forward. With the cock buried inside me, she leant forward to kiss me, her breasts squashed against my back as she kissed along my spine, as her lips fluttered across my neck and shoulders. I twisted my head, wanting her lips on mine as she rocked gently, her ass in the air, her cock moving easily in and out of my wanton body.

She fucked me slowly to start with, then harder and faster. I clung to the bed, crying out as she fucked me until I came, until I screamed out my lust and desire. I twisted my head for another kiss, our tongues thrusting together as she held the cock deep inside me, my vision blurred with the strength of my climax.

At first I thought I was seeing things. But as my vision cleared I knew that I wasn't. I knew that it was Jake that I could see in the mirror.

He was stood leaning against the wall watching us. He was naked, and was casually stroking his long, thick cock. Lucy looked deep into my eyes, seeing the lust there, knowing what was happening.

"Yes," I gasped again, wanting him, wanting her, wanting them both.

No sooner had I spoken then Jake was crossing the room and moving onto the bed beside us. I pulled away from Lucy, rolling onto my back. He knelt at the side of our heads, watching as Lucy fed the dripping dildo back into my pussy. I twisted my head and looked at Jake, at his cock. It was thick and hard, slightly curved at the end, the head already red and wet with huge amounts of pre cum. He shuffled closer to us, his cock bobbing up and down.

I reached out to him, grabbing his cock and pulling him closer still, wanting to taste him, eat him. I sucked him into greedily my mouth, my eyes opening wide as I saw Lucy's hand appear between her brother's legs to cup his heavy balls. And then she was leaning forward, licking along his shaft as I sucked on him, her movements forcing the plastic cock still deeper inside me.

With a "pop", Jake pulled his cock from my mouth, and fed it into his sisters. I stared at them as his cock disappeared into Lucy's mouth, their eyes on me as I watched them, as I watched Lucy take her brother's cock as deep into her mouth as she could. She sucked on him hard, all of us moaning as we reached out to each other. I licked along Jake's cock, feeling his strength, as his sister sucked on him. Then Jake twisted his body around a little so that he could feed his balls to me, moaning as I sucked on them one at a time, as Lucy kept his cock in her mouth.

Lucy let her brothers cock drop from her mouth, and hissed "fuck me" to him. In moments he was behind her, gripping her hips as he slid his cock between her thighs and into her pussy. I couldn't see, but I could feel him sliding deep inside his sister as every time he pushed down, he pressed Lucy harder onto on me, forcing the plastic cock still embedded in my body even deeper.

He fucked her with slow, deep strokes of his cock. At the same time, his movements meant Lucy was fucking me, so I fucked her, pumping my tongue into her mouth, pulling and caressing her breasts and nipples. Lucy sobbed against me as she came, as her body trembled. I came with her, waves of pleasure erupting through me as much from what I was seeing as from what I was feeling.

And then Jake came. He cried out as he buried his cock deep inside his sister. Lucy cried out again as the first thick spurts of cum gushed inside her. But then Jake was pulling back, holding his cock tight as Lucy rolled away from me, her plastic cock waving about obscenely as she lay alongside me. I looked up as the first thick rope of cum splattered across me, as Jake stroked his cock faster and faster, sending stream after stream of cum over us both. It splattered onto my belly and thighs, my breasts and pussy. Lucy was the same, covered in thick blobs of cum, some even dripping off the cock she was still wearing, giving it a life of its own.

When at last the jets of cum had stopped, Jake came to kneel beside me again. I took his softening cock back into my mouth, sucking the last few drips of cum from him, and then licking him clean, tasting Lucy's juices on him. Lucy leant over me, caressing my breasts as she took her turn sucking on her brother. When we were happy he was nicely cleaned up, we lay back on the bed, Jake one side of me, Lucy the other. While Jake gently caressed my body, his fingers sending tingles rocketing through me, Lucy licked his cum from me. Then we kissed, sharing his cum, his taste.

While Jake lay back on the bed, Lucy took me to the bathroom to finish cleaning up. While I sat on the edge of the bath, she washed away the cum from my body with a damp flannel. Then I did the same to her, caressing her as I went. We kissed then, our tongues dancing across each other as our hands explored. Jake joined us, wrapping his arms around us as we kissed each other, taking turns at sharing long, lingering kisses. I reached for Jake's cock, only to find his sister's hand already on him, stroking him slowly.

They took my hands and led me back to the bedroom, to the bed. I lay back, with Lucy and Jake each side of me. Their hands moved over my body, caressing and touching, slipping over me and inside me. I kissed them both, long, passionate kisses, and then I watched them as they leant over me to kiss each other, their mouths locked together, their tongues exploring.

After kissing, they each took one of my nipples into their mouths, sucking and nipping me, sending shockwaves through me. They pressed against me, Jake's hard cock against one leg, Lucy's wet pussy against the other. As they toyed with my breasts and nipples, they each slipped a finger inside my wanton pussy. I pushed up towards them, eager for more, needing more.

Jake moved away from me, kissing my body as he twisted around, his mouth heading towards my pussy. As Jake sank his mouth down onto my pussy, he reached around me, pulling me onto my side. Behind me, Lucy held my leg, lifting it so that her brother could delve deeper into my pussy with his agile tongue. Lucy reached over me, guiding her brother's cock into my waiting mouth. I sucked on him eagerly, only stopping when Lucy pulled him away from me and took her turn.

The room was full of the sound of sex as I shared Jake's cock with Lucy, as he licked and sucked on my clit and pussy. They eased me onto my back again, and Lucy quickly straddled me, lowering her dripping pussy onto my waiting mouth. She hovered just above me, giving me room to lick her from her ass to her clit before she pressed down and forced my tongue inside her. I moaned against her as Jake pressed a finger inside me, fucking me gently while he flicked his tongue across my clit, as he sucked on me.

I reached up, somehow grabbing Lucy's breasts. I tweaked her nipples, pinching them as she cried out. She leant forward, making it easier for me to toy with her nipples while at the same time forcing her pussy even harder against me. She rocked as I ravaged her pussy with my tongue, as I pulled on her nipples. She cried out as she came, her juices flooding into my mouth. I came with her, pushing my hips up off the bed to meet Jake's driving tongue.

Lucy crawled backwards off the bed, but even then they weren't finished. They urged me onto my knees, and seconds later Jake was in front of me, his cock massively erect. I was close to the end of the bed, so he stood there, his cock level with my mouth, and began to feed it between my lips. He felt huge, his hips rocking as he pushed his cock deeper into me. I sucked and swallowed, drawing him deeper, wanting all of him.

As I knelt, I could feel my juices trickling onto my thighs. Behind me, Lucy was moving around - and then I felt the plastic cock pressing against my hot pussy. My moans were totally muffled my Jake's cock as he filled my mouth, as Lucy drove the thick plastic cock into my cunt. They fucked me deeply, so deeply it felt that the two cocks were meeting behind my swaying breasts. I came again and again, my body hot and trembling, totally flooded with pleasure.

In the end I couldn't take anymore, and I dragged Jake's cock out of my mouth, stroking him quickly as stood in front of me. Lucy dragged her dildo out of me, quickly replacing it with her tongue as she licking my dripping slit all the way from my clit to my ass, her tongue probing all the way.

They rolled me onto my back, and then at last Jake was inside me, fucking me, driving his wonderfully thick cock into my body for the first time. Even as he fucked me, Lucy straddling me again, her ass in the air in front of Jake, her breasts hard against me, our mouths locked together. My pussy felt empty as he pulled out of me, and then as Lucy jerked towards me I knew that he was inside her, fucking her. Then it was my turn again, then his sister's, his cock moving between us, teasing and tormenting us, pleasuring us.

After what seemed like an age, Lucy moved again, turning around and bringing her pussy back to my mouth. I was too far gone with pleasure to do much more than let her rub herself against my mouth while she grasped my breasts roughly. Jake fucked me hard, driving his cock into me time and again, harder, faster. He leant forward, reaching for his sister's breasts as they kissed.

With an animal like roar he came, his cum erupting inside me, and then escaping along his cock as he continued to fuck me. My juices and his cum dribbled down onto my ass as I came, as Lucy came, as the room echoed to our cries.

12