Memories of Harrison Ch. 01

Story Info
He watches his Aunt with his brother.
1.4k words
4
74.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

I was at the beach as usual ogling at the women. It was very sunny and my normal routine was to spend at least five hours drinking beer and seeing if I could find any hairy women. Most of the women had their armpits freshly shaved and their legs done and I hardly ever saw any woman with any hair escaping their bikini line.

It was a far cry thirty years ago. I am now in my sixties but I remember my younger days seeing almost al women with some amount of hair escaping their bikini line and at least half the women on the beach having a sizeable bush in their unshaven armpits. I always found the beach in different parts of Europe especially in Germany, Spain and Greece the best places to find extremely hirsute women. My fetish for women with bushy underarms goes back a long time when I saw my Aunt sucking off my elder brother. It was the most defining moment of my life and changed my outlook towards sex, women and hirsuteness forever.

I was still studying at Middlesborough in England when I stumbled upon Aunt Rhonda and my brother James. Aunt Rhonda was a hot number and I had a crush on her. I saw her at the swimming pool and she had not shaved her body hair. Huge clumps of hair grew in her unshaven underarms and her pubic mound had such a bulge that it looked all male. As I knew later it was hiding enormous quantities of curly black hair, which grew in heavy tufts around her pubic area and into her asshole. She was a barber’s delight and the hair, which grew on her inner thighs, was very thick as well. Her legs too were unshorn and I felt a tingle of excitement every time she lifted her arms to show the heavy pelt of jet-black hair in her luxuriant armpits. Her luscious armpits were a treat to me and I kept my eyes peeled on them. But I was never in her sights.


James on the other hand was the local stud. Standing over six feet he was ten years older than me and had just seen some military action. He was nearer aunt Rhonda’s age. I heard some laughter near the pool and I thought it was James. There is a huge tree behind the changing rooms and as I stood there behind the tree I saw Aunt Rhonda. She was sitting on a chair in front of James holding his huge uncircumcised cock. He had the biggest cock I’ve ever seen! Just as I was going to turn around and go back towards the house she took him into her mouth and started to suck him. I was a little stunned and I had a raging hardon as I watched my Aunt suck off my older brother. I massaged my cock through my trousers as I watched my hirsute Aunt swallow James’s massive penis.


She soon got on her knees sucking his huge cock. His cock was very smooth and big and she took him all the way into my mouth. She pushed her tongue forward and swallowed him deep into her throat. His beautiful cock kept growing and I could see it throbbing as she sucked him. He was holding her head and guiding himself in and out of her mouth. I was very hard and I unzipped myself and took hold of my throbbing prick and started jerking myself off. Her arms were bent and as she sucked his monster cock I saw the brush of jet-black hair in her unshorn armpits. The jungle of hair in her unshaven pits was dripping wet mainly from her swimming and I presume from the cocksucking exertions but it was gleaming and shining in the sunlight as she continued to orally pleasure my dear brother.

Aunt Rhonda took him out of her mouth and lay on her back. I saw the massive bush of her tangle of pubic hair on her prominent mound and as she stretched the long hair in her bushy armpits stretched out. She lay on her back and spread her legs wide for him and his now huge cock disappeared into her dripping hot pussy. She let out a loud scream as he started to give her his big dick. I was so aroused that I continued to pump my engorged penis as I saw the hairy woman fuck my horny brother. The tufty hair in her armpit forest even from this distance looked very furry as Aunt Rhonda screamed as my brother’s spear fucked her hairy pussy.

I could see that brother James was nearing an orgasm even as Aunt Rhonda was convulsing with one of her own. I think to prolong her orgasm she pushed him off her body. I was perplexed. I was ready to shot my wad into the grass in front of me and I wondered whether Aunt Rhonda did not want her nephew to cum inside her.

She took James into her mouth and started to suck him. James was, I thought, a little rough. He held her head I think in anger and literally fucked her mouth. Aunt Rhonda looked wide-eyed as she swallowed James’ enormous cock. I thought my brother was in frenzy and so was I and seeing this hirsute woman I started pumping my seed near the tree. I wished Aunt Rhonda were sucking my cock too.


"I've always wanted to suck your big cock James." She said. I had already become hard again as my eyes concentrated on the tufty hair in her jet-black bushy underarms and almost came just watching as she swallowed him whole with every suck. James began to moan and pump his rod in and out of my Aunt's mouth.


James grabbed her with both hands by the hair and pumped her head up and down on his cock. At the same time James cried out and began to spray the back of her throat with his hot cum. She pulled off his cock and he dumped the last of his load on her face. She eagerly gobbled up his cum, licking his shaft clean.

When she looked up she saw me. Aunt Rhonda had cum all over face and she motioned to me to come to her. My cock was hard and sticking out of my unzipped trousers. James had a smile on his face. She reached out and took hold of my prick. “Aaaahhhhhhhhh” I moaned as I felt Aunt Rhonda’s hand on my hot dick. James knew of my fetish for hairy women and said, “Look at her unshaven pits. Isn’t the hair in her hairy armpits sexy? I nodded and said “Aunt Rhonda’s armpits are so hairy. So much hair and I want to kiss her bushy armpits”. As the words tumbled out of her mouth she raised her arms and pushed it against my face. I noticed that her breasts were enormous and the tufty hair in her bushy armpits seemed to stretch out as I licked at the tangy hair in her unshaven pits.


I didn't know if she would go any further as far as letting James or me fuck her or not and was unsure about it myself. We sat on each side of her and began to kiss and fondle her. I was sucking and chewing on one of her nipples while playing with her clit and swollen hairy pussy. She grabbed our cocks and began to stroke and squeeze them. It wasn't long before we both were erect again. I began to finger Joan's ass while rubbing her clit. Aunt Rhonda began to moan loudly and continued to stroke our stiff cocks.

She put her head in my lap and got up on her knees. James positioned himself behind her and began to rub the head of his swollen dick in her hairy asshole. “Fuck me with that cock” she screamed as James began to enter her anus. She began to suck my cock and I could tell every time she came because she would grab my cock hard and force it down her throat. It was my first cocksucking and I was ready to cum. James grabbed her hips and really started to fuck her asshole hard and fast. She was moaning uncontrollably.

I could feel her start to shake he hot his load deep inside her. She sucked me fast and deep into her throat. I, not being able to hold out any longer, poured my load into her hungry mouth. She eagerly drank my sperm as I tugged at the furry hair in her very hairy armpits.

belab
belab
342 Followers