Memory

Story Info
Light early morning writing for my best friend and muse.
1.2k words
4.27
7.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch as she comes into the room, her eyes downcast and shy. The button down black silk shirt is 3 times her size, as it is mine, and she knows how much I like seeing her in it. Her tight jeans accentuate her legs and ass, making me salivate to taste her. To wrap my hands in her hair and kiss her senseless.

I growl softly, signaling her to slowly strip her clothes off and stand perfectly still for me to inspect and fondle all of her velvet flesh and sensitive parts. She leans forward, resting a hand on my shoulder for stability as she teasingly slides her pants off and pulls the shirt over her head without bothering to unbuttoned it. She wears neither bra nor panties, and I caress her flesh with my eyes before rising from the edge of the bed.

Standing in front of her, I slowly circle her twice, my hand skimming feather light over her skin. My eyes take in her tattoos, her sleeve, the soft white scars across her back, and the confident stance despite her down-turned eyes, before I stop behind her. She loves this game as much as I do.

I run my hands through her hair, savoring the silken texture before gripping it tightly and pulling her head to the side to run my tongue along her earlobe and along the vein in her neck, tracing her pulse. Her breathe catches sharply as I lick down to her collar, tugging sharply on the spiked nylon with my teeth.

Slowly lowering my hand down her body, I toy with her nipples, squeezing and kneading her breasts firmly as she begins softly moaning. Smiling to myself, I kiss the nape of her neck and lay a playful nip there as her knees threaten to buckle.

Continuing my tactile inspection, I lightly stroke her ribs, running my fingernails along her stomach and lower until I find that special spot and softly tease it into wetness.

Turning her towards the bed, I direct her with soft pressure to kneel forward, exposing her intimate places. She knows how much it pleases me to see her open and inviting in that position. She also knows exactly how I exploit her erogenous zones: licking the back of her legs, nibbling the curves of her ass, and fondling her pussy and ass. I watch her body shake in anticipation, her breathing slightly erratic. She knows what is to come.

Releasing her hair, I trail my hand down her back and over the curve of her ass, giving it a sharp slap and kneading the pain away. She spreads her legs, opening herself for my fingers and tongue, things we both crave.

Pushing a finger into her pussy, swirling it around before adding another, I begin licking her tight asshole up and down. Paying very special attention to counter the strokes of my fingers on her favorite spot with the probing of my tongue in her ass.

I drink in the little moans and noises she makes, quickening and slowing my tongue and fingers based on her breathing. To me, she has no secrets, no inhibitions. We feed off each other as two parts of the same sexual whole.

Reaching over her, I grasp her hair again, pulling her up as I remove my tongue from her ass and and reposition my arm to continue stroking her. Holding her against me, I growl in her ear to stroke me through my jeans, to feel what is about to be inside of her. Her hand slides up my leg, finding the bulge and kneading me through the material.

Unzipping my fly, I feel her fingers reach in and fondle me, fully erect, pulling him through the fly and stroking him over her ass. Slowly, she begins rubbing the head of my cock over her pussy a few times before positioning it at her entrance. Pushing back firmly, impaling herself, moaning as she feels every inch slide and stretch her until I am buried deep inside.

I give her a moment to adjust before I begin moving inside of her. Taking my other hand, I grip her throat possessively as I bite the nape of her neck. I feel her hips gyrate and grind against mine, feel her softness and heat stroke me. In this moment, she belongs entirely to me, and I to her.

Releasing her hair and throat, I firmly grasp her biceps, stretching her arms back as I quicken my strokes and begin pounding into her with force, smiling at her breathing and little cries. Streching her back and locking her tightly to my chest, I growl in her ear "Do you like me fucking you? Does my dirty fuckdoll like my cock pounding that tight pussy?"

She can't answer, only moan as I pound into her with long hard strokes. Biting her earlobe I growl that I'm close, that I want her to drink me. She whispers a soft "Please..." in reply.

Releasing her, I grab her hair again as she turns and encircles my cock with her hand. Spitting on it and stroking it before putting it into her mouth. I begin thrusting into her mouth as she sucks and jerks me off, increasing our tempo, face fucking her until I come in her mouth.

Thick, hot jets of it, more than she can swallow at once, as she continues jerking me into her mouth. Sucking the last of it out, I release her hair and watch as she licks her hand and scoops all of the spilled come off of her skin and into her mouth. I've always loved watching her clean up after she's drained all of my seed from me. She knows what her enthusiasm does for me.

I rest my hand on her throat, gently pushing until she lays back against the pillows, opening her legs for my fingers and tongue.

"Now its time for your treat. My fuckdoll has earned it." I tell her in the softest tone I have.

Laying between her legs, I lick around her hood with broad strokes of my tongue, sliding a finger and then another into her hot wet pussy and massaging the front wall as I begin licking her clit. Alternating between soft short licks and long firm licks while fingering her, suckling on her with rapid flutters and releasing to lick her slow and long. All things I had learned over years in pleasing a woman orally, but perfected with her.

I wrap my arm over her hips, holding her in place lightly as she begins grinding against my tongue faster and faster, her hand burying in my short hair as she holds my head exactly where she needs it. I suck her clit in one last time, fluttering strongly as she begins shaking against the power of her orgasm, holding vacuum as her cries escalate into a scream as her world comes apart.

Her nails scratch up my back, drawing blood while her other hand leaves long scratches in the head board.

I let go as the aftershocks shake her, my arm still holding her in place since it will be several minutes before she regains herself. I just watch her, a satisfied smile on my face as she tries to focus on finding her way back to herself. My muse, my lover, my best friend, all in one.