Men From Mars, Women From Venus

Story Info
Otherwise entitled; Men are from Mars, Women are Bitches.
1k words
9.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulesC
JulesC
10 Followers

Ok on the subject of men. Yes they are from Mars. They speak another language and we can't live with them and we can't live without them.

I have found, and most women friends I talk to say the same, that if you are mad about a man and you love him, treat him like a king, admire him and appreciate him and accept him for himself, he in turn will reward that love with hankering after another woman who treats him like shit, who doesn't appreciate or accept him. On the other hand if a man, who you do not love or appreciate, pursues you he will practically stalk you. Go fathom. I dream of one day loving someone wholeheartedly who will love me back equally wholeheartedly so we can spend the rest of our lives in perfect harmony. Will keep you posted if that ever happens.

I have decided that I am from another planet other than Venus or Mars, as I don't understand men or my own sex.

For some reason, more than I can understand or fathom, the business I am in creates the worst bitches that I have ever encountered in my life, and let's face it I am no spring chicken so have been around to know this fact. I, for the life of me, do not understand how another woman can turn on one of her own. I cannot understand where this nasty competitiveness comes from, a competitiveness, that to date, I had really only encountered in the male species and they have testosterone as their excuse. Now, I have heard that we women do have some testosterone but believe you me; these women must be taking supplements.

Take the woman I work for. She has great ambition, hey and good for her. But people like her have that ambition at the expense of others. I have seen her rid herself of people who upset her, or are a threat, and it looks like it's my turn at the moment. Hey guys don't feel sorry for the writer of this piece I am not writing this entry for a sympathy vote although if you can empathise with me that would be great. I am, however, just trying to work out why someone like me, who is the most uncompetitive person can, all her life, be the cause of such competitiveness? To be honest there is usually a male involved, and this case is no different, and worse, it is always about a male I do not have the slightest interest in but for some reason, as is always the case, I usually get on really well with these males and the reason is because I do not have any interest in them (there's that Martian perversity coming in there again.

Anyway, I digress really, this piece was supposed to be about the women in my place of work but, on typing this, I can really see that most of the distress caused at work is by this one woman whipping up a frenzied attack by trying to get others on side with whomever her victim is at any given time. I have never met such a bunch of nasty unforgiving egos.

The first woman they got rid of, seemed? ok a little wacky, but that has never been a crime, and she was cool with me. But it seems she upset my boss big time and she took it upon herself to destroy this woman's reputation and pulled out all the stops to the point of telling people that this woman had bitched about them. Before long everyone hated her and I confess, at that time as I knew no better, was very wary of her myself until I spoke to her on many occasions after and she seemed pretty cool, wacky, but cool just the same.

The next victim was a Russian colleague, but luckily for her she was reprieved for some reason as she started toeing the line, so to speak.

Following her was our clinic manager who dared to moan about collecting sandwiches for the Prima Donnas, and that was her first mistake because any moan after that was absorbed and mentally recorded to be brought up at any interval to concrete their plan to rid themselves of her. Well their plan worked, she is now leaving. So now we are losing a great clinic manager who runs the clinic in a fantastic and orderly way. My days were numbered really as I was bad enough to be friendly with her. So my punishment was to be moved to another room so that I couldn't talk with her anymore. She was also then landed with all the Russian speakers of the team so she had no one to talk to apart from the owner's son who started plugging himself into his ipod to block out the noise of the chattering Russians. Hey don't get me wrong they are a lovely bunch. I on the other hand have been put in a room with the French speaking Belgiums and two of them chatter continually, so I am now plugged into my Walkman and learning languages. So for me I saw the move as a learning opportunity.

Now "the boss's" secretary's head is on the line. She dared to give us our expenses money late, as she was very stressed. She actually has a lot going on in her personal life, like myself, and so you know people should be forgiven and not hung out to dry for these things.

My other crime is that I do get on really well with the owners son.

Now our lady has her sights set on him. She didn't like that the clinic manager, the owner's son and myself all got on like a house on fire. So she must have had a few sleepless nights trying to work out her dastardly plan to separate us all. Anyway she has succeeded. Trouble is when we all go out for a treat night with the owner, his son always tries to sit with me, which is now causing me trouble as, the huntress (I think that is a great name for her) tries her damndest to separate us. Hey I don't care I have a lovely man in my life… or do I? I mean is he actually "in" my life? Questions, questions… and another story!

Hummm I think the sequel to this will be Women are from Venus and Men are just Bastards!

JulesC
JulesC
10 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Fucking Louise Exploring sex & perversion with first girlfriend.in Fetish
Drunk Fuck A drunk gets something going.in Anal
Shivani! The Hot Bhabhi A frustrated bhabhi seduces her loving devar.in Fetish
Watching Her Go Ch. 01 A wet fetish fulfilled.in Fetish
We Need to Go, Go, Go! Fecal frolics for scatting sisters.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories