Menage a Trois

Story Info
They share the body of a very compliant girl.
6.5k words
4.07
48.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers

Senior Year: Lily, Carol, and Bob have an interesting modus vivendi: Lily and Carol share an apartment, and Carol and Bob share Lily.

Carol had met Lily at college, where they had been roommates during their senior year. By all appearances, Lily was a typical American co-ed of Asian extraction. With her bright smile and demure bearing, she won many friends among her female peers, and her svelte figure attracted lots of attention from her male classmates. By contrast, Carol was somewhat taciturn and, when she did speak, tended to do so in an acerbic manner. As a consequence, Carol had few friends and more than one enemy. In spite of their differences and to the consternation of people who knew them both, Lily and Carol had become fast friends. Indeed, on most evenings, they would disappear into their room after dinner and only emerge when one or the other visited the bathroom. Once inside their room, requests by others to join them were either ignored or refused. Depending on the predisposition of the speculator, speculations about what transpired behind their closed door ranged from the mundane to the obscene. Both Lily and Carol were earnest students, and so it was reasonable to suppose that they were simply hard at work on their courses. On the other hand, several of their classmates, particularly among those who disliked Carol, suspected that the truth was less innocent. Their suspicions were fueled by some of Lily and Carol's behavior outside their room. Specifically, whenever they were together, it was apparent that Lily deferred to Carol and readily complied to her bidding, and Carol's enemies interpreted such behavior as evidence that Lily and Carol were having a lesbian affair in which Carol played the role of dyke. As it turns out, both groups were right, although the latter group was anticipating a reality which was still evolving but had not yet matured.

The fact is that Lily and Carol did spend most of the time poring over their homework. Nonetheless, when their work was done, their attention turned to each other, and, over time, their conversation and activity centered on their maturing sexuality. At first they had contented themselves with abstract discussions of their sexual desires and the extent to which those desires were being satisfied. Lily always had a stable of boys who were more than willing to oblige, often more willing than she was willing to have them oblige. Carol's concerns were of a entirely different nature. Her stocky frame and brusque manner dampened boy's enthusiasm, enthusiasm that she probably would not shared anyhow. Instead, what became increasingly clear to her was that she enjoyed imagining what boys, given the opportunity, would do with Lily's seductive body. For this reason, Carol frequently asked Lily for detailed descriptions of her experiences with boys. Understandably, Lily was initially embarrassed by Carol's increasingly prying questions about her sex life. However, as she overcame her inhibitions, she discovered that she was actually enjoying her revelations as much as Carol enjoyed hearing them. Further, she learned which aspects of her accounts were of greatest interest to Carol, and so she found herself frequently elaborating on the absolute truth in order to satiate Carol's prurient interests. As she came to realize, what Carol liked most were her descriptions of the ways in which boys would assert their control over her body.

The descriptions which Carol liked most were those involving Lily's boyfriend Bob. Lily started seeing Bob during the spring term, and, after several dates, Bob, who was a gymnast, persuaded Lily to exercise with him. In spite of her splendid physical condition, Lily found the regimen through which he put her extremely demanding. She would meet him at the gym in the late afternoon, when, more often than not, they would be the only ones present. There he would guide her through a routine designed to strengthen and limber her body. At the beginning he was very solicitous and took care not to push her beyond her endurance, but his demands on her rapidly increased. For instance, each session he would require that she do ten more repetitions of each exercise than she had the last time, and, when she had completed her exercises, he would make her assume and hold more and more contorted positions. In addition, he soon took greater liberties with her body, running his hands over her working muscles while she exercised and afterward stretching her limbs while she endeavored to maintain some awkward pose in which he had arranged her. Shocked as she was by Bob's demands and her own acquiescence to them, Lily realized that she was enjoying not only the workouts themselves but the opportunity which they afforded to have her body displayed to a man who was obviously appreciating what he saw. She had no illusions about the extent to which she was revealing herself to him. Indeed, by the time she had completed her exercises, she was bathed in sweat and her scant leotard was plastered to her skin while he stretched and manipulated her body. Thus, she was somewhat prepared, when, after a month, Bob asked that she come to the ensuing sessions wearing nothing under her leotard.

As much as Lily enjoyed her visits to the gym, she enjoyed just as much relating them to Carol, who would sit with rapt attention listening to every detail. Carol would often inquire about Lily's emotional state when her body was being forced to do some extremely stressful exercise or take some particularly compromising position. In fact, she would sometimes ask Lily to assume one of those positions so that she could see for herself the view to which Bob had been treated.

On the evening when Lily announced that, from now on, Bob wanted her to turn up naked under her leotard, Carol did nothing to disguise her excitement at the idea. Instead, she immediately asked Lily to give her a preview. Intimate as her revelations to Carol had been, this was a request for which Lily was not prepared. Telling another woman about her sexual exploits with men was one thing, but involving another woman more deeply in those exploits was quite another. Lily was proud of her body and its ability to attract the opposite sex. She was also aware of and took pride in the jealousy that that attraction provoked in other women. However, she was not at all certain that she wanted to be sexually attractive to other women, and Carol's request was an explicit invitation to find out if she was. Thus, for the first time in their relationship, Lily balked and refused to comply. Without expressing shock or anger, Lily explained to Carol that she would prefer not to give her a private showing, adding that she was also having second thoughts about putting her body so completely at Bob's disposal.

Disappointed but sympathetic, Carol accepted Lily's decision. She was willing to wait, certain that Lily would accede to Bob's wishes and that, after she did, Lily would give her a blow by blow account of her experiences, and Carol was right about both these predictions. For the remainder of their senior year, Lily, wearing only a revealing leotard, continued her twice weekly workouts with Bob, and, in the evening after each workout, Carol would be treated to a complete report, which inevitably included an inventory of those parts of Lily's barely concealed anatomy on which Bob had chosen to concentrate.

A crucial point which intrigued, and secretly pleased, Carol about Lily's relationships to the men in her life was that they seemed to never involve intercourse. They were replete with steamy sex, but, so far as Carol knew, consummation was not included. Indeed, Carol had every reason to think that Lily was still a virgin, albeit one who given hope to a string of men only to leave them thoroughly frustrated. This conjecture was supported both by the absence contraceptive pills or devices from her toiletries and the frequency with which, after a couple of dates, boys would stop calling Lily. In fact, Bob was the only one of Lily's boyfriends who had not quickly dropped her, a fact which did not escape Carol's notice. Sensing that it was off bounds, Carol knew better than to pry into the state of Lily's virginity, but that did not prevent her from spending a good deal of time ruminating about it and wondering what it was about Lily's relationship to Bob that kept him from dropping her the way the others had. In spite of her curiosity, Carol resisted the temptation to broach the topic with Lily and bided her time, knowing that time was on her side and that her patience would be eventually rewarded.

After Graduation: Like many alumni, Lily, Carol, and Bob all chose to stay in their college town. Bob found a job at a fitness center and as a part-time coach at the college. Carol, who had majored in English, worked as a copy-editor at the local newspaper, and Lily became a programmer for a software firm.

Their accommodations were a natural continuation of the arrangement which had existed before they graduated: Carol and Lily lived together and Bob fended for himself. To some extent, their relationship did not change either. Lily continued to have Bob train her body, and Carol continued to have a insatiable appetite for every detail of Lily's training sessions. However, there were important differences which occurred once they had left the confines of their college dorm room. Proceeding with caution but consummate skill, Carol slowly broke down Lily's resistance to having their communication become more than purely verbal. She began her campaign by convincing Lily that she be allowed to massage her during her debriefings. Having her aching muscles massaged while she was describing the travail which had made them ache soon had the effect on Lily which Carol wanted. As she had hoped, Lily became less and less inhibited about presenting her body to Carol and was more and more casual about her state of undress during her massage. In fact, after a couple of weeks, she wore only a thin shirt and panties, and, in due course, Lily dispensed with even these flimsy vestiges of her modesty. Further, she began encouraging Carol to play a more active role. Conscious and proud of the improvements in her figure wrought by her training, Lily would ask Carol to palpate the firm, smoothly rounded contours of her lower belly, buttock, and thighs while she was describing the arduous exercises which were responsible for their newly sculpted shape. Also, after explaining to Carol how Bob had forced her body into some particularly strained position, Lily would have Carol play Bob's role: first manipulating her body back into that position and then making Lily maintain the pose while Carol tested for herself just how flexible and malleable Lily's body had become.

As time passed, Lily gave Carol greater and more frequent access to her body. No longer were her post training debriefings the only times when she would submit herself to Carol's increasingly dominant control. Several times a week, upon returning from work in the evening, she would remove all her clothes and, after assuming a pose which she hoped Carol would especially appreciate, await Carol's arrival prominently displayed in their living room. When Carol found Lily displayed in this way, she would express her appreciation by caressing Lily's tautly stretched muscles and limbs. Sometimes these caresses were gentle, as she played Lily's body as if it were a musical instrument. Other times, they would become more manipulative, often purposefully causing Lily significant discomfort by forcing her to endure deep penetration of her already strained muscles.

Carol Visits the Gym: At the same time as Lily granted Carol readier access to her body, she was letting Bob expand her training repertoire to include exercises which were designed to display her body as much as to tone it. Carol had never asked to meet Bob, but when Lily invited her to join her at the gym one afternoon she accepted without hesitation. On entering the otherwise vacant gym, she found Bob standing next to Lily, who was literally suspended from a bar to which her ankles were attached by a pair of specially constructed clamps. With Herculean effort, Lily was performing sit-ups without the benefit of any support. More precisely, dangling from the bar, she had to raise her torso from a vertical position in which her head grazed the mat beneath to a position in which her back was horizontal to the mat. Once up, she had grasp her legs with her hands while Bob pressed down on her tummy, molding her body so that it resembled a water drop about to fall before allowing her to return to vertical and start all over again.

Only after she had overcome her shock at the sight of Lily's situation did Carol register the fact that Lily's leotard was bunched around her waist, leaving her totally bare from the waist up. Familiar as she was with Lily's body, Carol would have never guessed that the musculature of her torso could be made visible in such stark relief. Even when she had put Lily through her paces, Lily's body had retained a feminine softness. Now, the only evidence of that softness was in the feminine padding of her rounded hips and the prominence of her nipples. Had it not been for these symptoms of her true gender, Lily could have been mistaken for a pubescent boy. To her amazement, when Carol asked Bob how many repetitions Lily had done and how many more would she be made to do, she was told that Lily had just completed her fifth repetition and would remain suspended until she had done a total of eight. When Carol asked how Lily could possibly meet that requirement, Bob moved aside so that she could feel Lily's abdominal muscles as they raised her during the next repetition. Placing her hands in the vicinity of Lily's navel, Carol could monitor every transformation in Lily's tummy. When Lily began raising her head, the hallow in which her belly button resides deepened, and by the time that her torso was parallel to the floor, all the muscles in her lower belly were bunched into a tight knot which appeared to originate in her groin. When Lily grasped her legs, Carol mimicked what she had seen Bob do, pressing down on the knot until Lily's belly acquired the pleasing shape which he had produced. Unable to resist temptation, while Lily hung like a pregnant drop, Carol slid her hands along the sweat coated contour she had created until they covered Lily's breasts. Seemingly oblivious to the stress which the rest of her body was experiencing, Lily's breasts had assumed something approaching their normal shape, and Carol was fascinated by the stark contrast between their satiny succulence and the extreme tension in the muscles supporting them. After Lily released her grip and returned to her starting position, Carol reluctantly relinquished her place to Bob, who took charge of Lily during her remaining two repetitions, and, when she had finished, hoisted her exhausted body off the bar before depositing her on the mat beneath.

So ended Carol's first visit to Lily's training sessions. What she had witnessed both excited her and confirmed the theory she had been developing about Lily's sexual predilections. Lily's psychological makeup combined a strong component of exhibitionism with a masochistic need to have her body subjected to someone elses dictates. No other explanation could account for Lily's willing participation in the sort of scene which she had seen at the gym or the sort of games which the two of them played at home. Her appetite having been whetted by her first visit, during the ensuing weeks Carol went back to the gym several more times. On one occasion, when again they were the only ones present, she found Lily stark naked with one leg tied to a rope above her head at a height which left her other leg just close enough to the floor that she could stabilize herself with her toes. She maintained her balance by holding the calf of the suspended leg so that her upper body formed a graceful arc which complemented the rigidly straight line running from the tied ankle of the raised leg to the pointed toes of the other. Bob stood by her side, consoling her with words of encouragement while running his hands up and down her frame. Mesmerized, Carol could only gaze at the image before her and try to imagine the perverse pleasure Lily must be deriving from knowing what a pleasing image she made.

On another of her visits, the scene confronting Carol was dramatically different. For one thing, she was still clad in her leotard, and, for another, Lily and Bob were not alone. Instead, two of Bob's colleagues were there, and they were playing an active role in the proceedings. Lily was on the mat, lying on her back with her legs splayed. Kneeling at her sides and grasping her legs were Bob's colleagues, each of whom bore down mercilessly on the leg he had been assigned. When Carol arrived, they had already spread Lily's legs so wide that only inches separated her feet from the mat and the tendons in her groin were stretched to their limit. Bob himself was placed so that he would have ready access to this thoroughly exposed portion of Lily's anatomy. There he was kneading her tendons, squeezing them in his hands until she let out a anguished cry before he would relent. Filled with pity for her friend, Carol sank to knees beside Lily's head, which she cradled in her arms even though she did nothing to interrupt the travail being suffered by the body to which that head was attached. Assured by Lily that she was undergoing this treatment voluntarily, Carol moved to satisfy her curiosity about the state of Lily groin. What particularly attracted her interest were the deep hallows which had formed next to her protruding tendons. In spite of the stress on her tendons, these hallows appeared inexplicably relaxed and inviting, as if Lily's femininity were asserting its presence in defiance of the challenge confronting it.

Fun and Games at Home: Carol's visits to Lily's training sessions broadened her horizons. If Lily desired that kind of treatment from Bob at the gym, why shouldn't she provide her the same at home. With this thought in mind, she bought several pieces of equipment, some designed for exercise and others more suited for restraint. Before introducing Lily to her new acquisitions, Carol thought it best to check that Lily would be willing to play the games which she planned. Speaking with complete frankness, Carol reviewed with Lily her observations about Lily's behavior, followed by an equally frank explanation of the theories to which her observations had led her. Having received neither denials nor objections from Lily, Carol proceeded to outline how she intended to make Lily's sexual peculiarities a source of their mutual pleasure. Lily enjoyed having her body displayed so that it was the center of attention, and Carol enjoyed being its audience. Thus, they should both enjoy having Lily occasionally adorn their otherwise mundane apartment like a prized piece of art.

Again Carol encountered no resistance to her ideas, and so she suggested that they make a few preparations immediately. Leading Lily into the bathroom, Carol filled the bathtub, added some scented soap chips, and told Lily to immerse herself in the warm water. When Lily's normally tawny skin was suffused with a rosy hue, Carol asked Lily whether she would object to having all her body hair removed, leaving only the sparse hair on those portions of her body, like her belly and upper legs, where its presence enhanced her feminine charm. At this point Lily did raise an objection, saying that she was disturbed by the prospect of having her pubic hair removed. However, Carol was able to assuage her concerns by appealing to her vanity, telling her that the complete exposure of her labia would reveal an asset of which she should be proud, not ashamed. Further, Carol promised to let Lily grow back her pubic hair if she was not pleased with the effect that its removal produced. Still not entirely certain that the asset to which Carol referred was one which she wanted revealed, Lily nonetheless gave Carol permission to proceed. Because Carol insisted on doing a thorough job, the process lasted a long time, a lot of which was spent maneuvering Lily's body so that Carol would have unrestricted access to those portions from which she wanted to remove hair.

anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers
12