Ménage a Trois Ch. 01

Story Info
I satisfy my friends completely.
751 words
3.81
36.7k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 6 months of teasing, I entered their home wearing a hot pink button-down dress, pink bra, and no panties. Connie wasn't home yet, so Tony led me into the bedroom while caressing my arms, back, neck, and natural D breasts. He unbuttoned the first 4 buttons, gazing at the luscious flesh exposed to him. Tony worshipped my breasts - taking one, then the other, out to tease and taste. I could see and feel his instant erection from the moment his mouth first touched my nipple. I reached down to stroke his cock through his boxers and he moaned at my touch. I dropped to my knees and released him from his constraints. I looked up at him, grasped his cock with my right hand, and slowly lowered my mouth over his head. He had a hard time standing up. I took him inch by inch into my mouth, backing off as each new depth was reached, my tongue stroking him - flicking across his head...then I stopped. I stood up, buttoned up, and waited for Connie.

Tony was aching to be in my mouth again, to fuck me. He spread my legs and began licking and nibbling on my inner thighs, stopping just short of the money spot. He breathed on my pussy, though his mouth never touched me. The anticipation was blissful agony. It was HIS turn to tease and leave me hanging. He invited me to remove my bra, which I did, but left my dress on. He positioned himself as if to mount me, but buried his face in my cleavage instead - licking, sucking, nibbling - then backed off and said if he did any more he wouldn't be able to wait for Connie. We snuggled on the bed and watched TV, caressing each other, occasionally kissing, and waited.

When Connie walked in I jumped up, hugged her, moved her hair aside, and licked and kissed her neck. Connie disrobed, revealing her almost intimidating DD breasts and a beautifully shaved pussy. I began playing with her dark nipples, flicking my tongue over them, pinching a little, allowing my hair to fall down and tickle her breasts. Connie began suckling my breasts, paying particular attention to the piercing in my right nipple. I was kneeling on the bed, Connie was standing next to the bed, and Tony decided to lie on the bed next to us. As Connie and I kissed and caressed, Tony began caressing and probing, licking and sucking...he found my dripping pussy and inserted first one, then two fingers. He fingered me like a pro til I was ready to cum. I whispered in Connie's ear that I was dying to taste her. She was happy to oblige...

I lay down on the bed (by this time my dress had been removed and discarded by one of them). Connie straddled my face, and Tony positioned himself between my thighs. I pulled Connie down and began eagerly eating her out. Her delicate lips opened for my tongue, and I dipped into her pussy, tasting her sweet juices. Tony began eating me as soon as he heard Connie's first gasp of pleasure. We found a rhythm...Tony tongue-fucking me and me gently bringing Connie closer to ecstasy. Connie came in my mouth within about 3 minutes of first contact. She shuddered and groaned, said my name and I pulled her sweet cunt closer so I could taste it all. This put me straight over the edge and I came hard a moment later, hips bucking wildly as Tony lapped up every drop of my private nectar. I wasn't done with Connie yet, though. I kept at her, flicking my tongue across her clit, sucking it into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it, applying just the right balance of pleasure and pressure...she came again while Tony watched, alternately kissing her and sucking my nipples. Connie was in heaven, and leaned her body slowly down to lick my clit a little. I told her I needed to be fucked. She told Tony to fuck me. As Tony sheathed his erection, I got on my hands and knees between Connie's thighs and began eating her again. I couldn't get enough! I'd been starved for pussy for some time, and this was bliss! I felt Tony get into position behind me. He grabbed my hips and thrust into me. I was so fucking wet he had no trouble sliding in. I couldn't wait for what was next...