Mending a Broken Heart

Story Info
Ron shares a secret with his neighbor.
2k words
4.24
25.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking through the pile of mail, I discovered the mailman had once again delivered a piece of my neighbor’s mail to me. Holding the piece of mail in my hands, knowing I had to deliver it to my neighbor, made me begin to think of the last letter I had to deliver to him...

My neighbor Ron and his late wife Stella have lived next door to us for many years. They were an older couple who lived life to the fullest. Both retired teachers, they had traveled to all kinds of exotic locations, living life to the fullest. We spent many evenings with them, barbecuing, and simply sharing good times. They were both big flirts and enjoyed teasing both my husband and I, as well as being very open about their sexual life together. The four of us shared a lot of good and bad times. The were our closet friends. Sadly, Stella passed away last Spring, and Ron’s world was turned up side down. We remained close friends, and my husband and I shared some of our vacations with Ron. We enjoyed his company and wanted him to remain active.

One day the mailman delivered a piece of Ron’s mail to us, and I ventured over to bring it to him. I knocked on the door, and it was several minutes before Ron answered. Opening the door, he grabbed my hand, and shared his usual big hello, and bear hug. I went in and handed the mail to him, and we shared some simple chat. He seemed a bit down and I asked him if he was ok. He had explained he finally began going through Stella’s belongings and the day had been tough for him. I had some free time so I asked if I could help him, and he wasted no time in taking me up on my offer.

Heading down the hall, towards the bedroom, I walked past many boxes of clothes, neatly folded. The bed was covered with stacks of clothes and books. He was giving everything to a local nursing home, and needed to ensure all the pockets were checked and the clothing in good condition. I began to fold a pile under his direction, and after an hour we had together gotten most of it taken care of. Ron dragged a few more boxes from the closet and began going through them. He handed me a box and asked me to do the same. I soon discovered I was handed a box that I should not have been given. There were several sizes of vibrators and dildos, and assorted oils. Among the toys were adult videos. I felt myself blushing, and told Ron he might want to do this box himself. Busy with his own box, he had not looked up to see the contents of my box.

“What’s in there?” he asked.

“I think these are things you might want to go through”, I mumbled.

Ron walked over to me, and began looking in the box. He began chuckling and started pulling all of the items out one at a time. “Stella and I had loads of fun with all these toys.” He looked at me, and I could once again feel heat in my face. “Don’t you and Bob use toys?” he questioned me.

“No”, was all I could utter.

“You ought to try them sometime. They can add a lot to your sex life.”

He pulled out one of the videos and walked to the VCR in the bedroom, and inserted it to begin playing. I had seen many sex videos, but could feel myself again blushing in the presence of Ron. The video was now showing us couple engaged in a 69 position, and I suddenly visualized Stella and Ron doing the same.

“Stella loved this video. She loved to have her pussy licked.” Ron said.

I stood there with my eyes fixed on the video, and as I watched I could feel tingling in my own pussy. The scene changed and now the man in the video was pumping her hard in the doggy position. This being my favorite sexual position, I was suddenly wishing I was having sex myself. Without thinking, I let out a small moan, and Ron heard me.

“Movie getting to you?” He asked. Moving towards me, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. He whispered in my ear, “Stella loved being fucked from behind. My cock would thrust deeper and deeper with each move. How do you like to be fucked?” he asked.

I turned and looked at him, and said, “That way.”

Ron placed his hands on my breast and sought out my hard nipple. He began pulling at it.

“I love hard nipples. I bet your pussy is excited too.”

His hand immediately went to my crotch, and began feeling it through my shorts. “I can feel your heat through your shorts,”

I had thought about sex with Ron in the past, especially when he was so flirtatious with me at our barbecues. When he and Stella would share some of their sexual adventures, I would wonder what it was like to be with Ron. I had no idea I would ever get so close to finding out.

I was now facing him, and he began kissing me, and without any hesitation, my mouth responded back. Our tongues began playing with each other. He pulled me close and was stroking my back. He unfastened my bra, and his hand now moved back to my breast and began stroking a nipple. Our tongues continued to play, and I soon discovered how passionate a man Ron was. He pulled my top over my head, and removed my bra. I had no urge to stop him, and found myself wanting to be with him. His mouth cam down on my nipple and began sucking it. He circled it with his tongue, and suckled it, aggressively. A moan escaped from me. While his mouth played with my nipple, his hands had expertly unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, and I was now assisting him in pulling them down. I stood before him with only my panties on. He stepped back and told me how beautiful I was.

“You are so beautiful. I have always loved the way you looked.” His expression of feelings surprised me.

His hand moved again to pull me into him, and the other hand touched the outside of my panties.

“You are so wet. I love when you get this wet.” He began kissing me again, and I felt so hot, so sexual. I wanted to be fucked by a man twice my age. My mouth began to react more aggressively and my tongue probed his mouth. I could feel the heat rise in my pussy, and my wetness increase. Ron was now down my panties and stroking my clit. I could feel arousal building in me. Ron pulled out his hand, and moved over to the bed. He cleared the remains of the clothes we had been sorting, and pushed them to the floor. He took my hand, and pulled me over to the bed, and guided me to the edge. On his instructions, I laid back, with my legs dangling over the edge of the bed. He moved to his knees, and was soon close to my crotch and was now inhaling my scent. “I love the smell of your hot sex. You always turn me on.”

I now wondered at that remark if he had been interested in me in the past as well. His hands probed me through my panties, and this was making me excited. His tongue was now licking my panties, and his hands rubbing my inner thighs. He began to remove my panties and I raised my hips to help him. He wasted no time in returning to my pussy. His fingers spreading my full vaginal lips, and pushing the hood of my clit down. His tongue began twirling my clit, while one of his fingers pushed into my wetness. My eyes closed I could hear him enjoying my wetness, and I was totally relaxed, and enjoying being pleasured by this very skillful man.

His tongue licked my slit in long strokes, while his fingers probed me. He found my G-spot quickly and was stroking it. I was soon pushing my pussy into him, and his tongue replaced his fingers, and his tongue was deep in me. I listened to his moans, blending with my own expressions of pleasure.

“I love how you move into me. You know how I like it. You know how I love the taste of your pussy.” Ron said to me.

He was definitely turned on, and I couldn’t wait to feel his cock in me. His tongue continued to lick me, in long strokes from my clit to my anus. This was new for me, as my husband never did this, and I was aware of Ron was doing, and at first was not sure if I wanted him to proceed. His tongue licked and sucked my tight anus, and I could feel intense pleasure rising in me. I wanted him to go further. His tongue began probing my ass. I could feel my hips push into him, and my bottom move up off the bed. Ron fumbled for something on the floor and soon had a vibrator turned on and was teasing my clit with it. I had never used one, and the feeling was new, and intense. No wonder Stella was always so happy. While his tongue moved over my anus and his fingers moved in and out of my pussy, the vibrator continued pleasuring my clit. The combined effort made me want to explode into a orgasmic frenzy. It wasn’t too long, and I could feel the first waves of an explosive orgasm beginning. Ron knew how to make love like a pro.

“Ohhhh God, this is so good. I want to be fucked. Ohhhh Ron, please fuck me, please” I called out.

“Ohhh baby, I will. Feel the orgasm, go with it. I know how you love it.”

Ron got up, and removed his boxers. Out sprang an impressive size cock. I wanted him in me. He told me to get on my knees, and I did with my ass facing him. He took his hands and spread my legs a bit more, and while I pushed my ass into him, he sought out my pussy and pushed his cock into me in one long push. He took his time, and using long strokes, his cock moved in and out of me. His hand reached under me, and stroked my clit.

“Oh baby, I love fucking you like this. I know how you love it too.”

“Take me. Take me harder.” I begged him.

He soon began pumping me harder, and it wasn’t long before I could feel him explode into an orgasm. He shared with me his delight with long throaty moans, as he climaxed. He continued stroking my clit, and shortly after he climaxed, I too, felt waves of an intense orgasm wash over me.

We moved onto the bed, and he held me in his arms. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, and He soon fell asleep, exhausted from his day of sorting through clothes, and our sexual union. The last thing he said before falling into sleep was “Thanks Stella for loving me.” It finally hit me. He was so caught up in his emotional day, he actually thought I was Stella. I wasn’t hurt, but smiled as I knew I had given him something special, on a day he needed it most.

Ron and I never again made love, but kept our secret alive with smiles and an occasional wink. My husband never found out, and I have had no regrets in making love to a special man when he needed me the most.