Mending Wounds Ch. 05

Story Info
Buffy thinks about Angel.
1.1k words
4
16.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

That night Buffy cried until she fell asleep. She thought that when Angel kissed her, that he felt that spark that went throughout her body. The kiss was magnetic. She decided not to leave his room until he needed to take a shower or change his clothes. The thought that annoyed her the most was that she could smell that musky scent that was uniquely him inside the bedroom.

Meanwhile Angel lay back on the couch replaying the kiss in his mind over and over again. Her lips were soft, sweet and delicate against his. Her fingers finding it's way around his neck made a perfect fit just made for her; as his hands held her closely at her waist. He's kissed other women before, but not even Darla came as close to the way Buffy's kiss had affected him. He needed to find a way to explain to her that he really cared for her, but he couldn't pursue a relationship with her while she was still married with Riley.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy decided to take a shower to try and forget about that kiss she had with Angel, but how could she was still in his apartment. As the water went through her hair and fell down her back, she knew that she would have to leave today. Buffy made a decision and that she didn't need a man telling her what was best for her. She stepped out, got dressed and headed out of his bedroom only to bump right into him.

"I'm sorry Buffy."

"It's okay Angel. I won't be in your way any longer. I'll be heading over to my parents' house tonight," she said and walked away. Angel was stunned by her reaction. He couldn't believe that she could be this way.

~*~*~*~*~*

For the rest of the day Buffy avoided Angel at all costs. She didn't want to be near him after what happened. Angel decided to give Buffy her space and went out for the day. He needed to sort out his feelings for her. So he headed over to see Spike and tell him what happened. As he entered Sunnydale Police Department he spotted Spike sitting by his desk.

"Hey Spike. How's it going?" he said and sat down next to his desk. Spike looked up at his friend and noticed the saddened expression crossed over his face. It could only mean one thing he's in love.

"I'm fine. But the looks on you face tells me you not fine."

"How can you tell?"

"Geez Angel, it's obvious your strung over for a girl. So who is this special lady that captured your heart?" Angel thought about it for a while and answered his question.

"Buffy."

"Buffy, huh? She's got quite a weird name there." Angel lifted his eyebrows to that statement.

"I'm sorry and Spike isn't?"

"Okay, okay you win. So why aren't you with Buffy instead of here with me?"

"Well for one thing, I messed up. I kissed her and she's married," Angel sighed.

"Okay, that could be a problem, but you do still like her?"

"Yeah, and that's the problem, too. I promised myself that when I found the one, that hopefully she'd come without and excess baggage." Spike looked at his friend and noticed that he was really in love with Buffy.

"You know what, just wait a few minutes and we'll go out."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was at the apartment and kept on wondering why she was so worked up about Angel.

"He's a jerk and made it perfectly clear that he doesn't want to do anything with me. So then why did he kiss me? Was he sorry for me? Did he really do it out of pity? Why am I wasting my time with this? You know perfectly well why, you're in love with him."

Buffy decided to take a cold shower after that thought. She figured while she's under the cold water the thoughts that were mostly Angel McCallister would drift away.

She then headed towards the living room afterwards and watched some television and was getting bored and finally fell asleep on the couch.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel and Spike arrived at the bar and ordered some beers. As they were drinking away Angel started talking about Buffy.

"She's really pretty Spike. You should see that when she smiles, she lights up a room. Then I had to be a jerk and ruin everything by kissing."

"Because she's married."

"Yeah, but she's getting a divorce."

"Divorced? So then everything's set. Tell her that your sorry and go out with her."

"I guess I could. I'll see you around."

~*~*~*~*~*

By the time Angel got home he spotted Buffy sleeping on his couch. She looked so peaceful and serene. As Angel made his way towards her, he wanted to tell her the truth about his feelings.

"Riley leaves me alone."

"I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not Riley." She opened her eyes and looked into a pair of brown and noticed that it was definitely wasn't Riley.

"Oh, it's you. I'm sorry, I was suppose to leave earlier," she said getting up from the couch.

"Don't go. I have to tell you something. Please stay," he said with his hands on her shoulders.

"Fine," she huffed and sat right back down.

"What I said yesterday wasn't entirely true."

"Which…"

"Let me finish. We don't know each other, but whenever I'm around you I have this feeling that I haven't felt in a really long time. I'm happy, extremely happy. The thing is after when we kissed I wanted to keep on kissing you."

"You did, but you seem to have all these reasons why we can't be together. Do you still believe in them?" she asked.

"Yes and no. I want to be with you, but not while you're still married to Riley. I don't want him thinking that I was part of the reason for your divorce to him."

"But it's not. He did something to me that I thought he would never do."

"Can I ask you for one thing?" She nodded.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Kiss me, but I thought you wanted to be with me after my divorce," she said teasingly.

"Buffy. Come on. I'm just asking for one kiss. Please," he whined with his brown eyes looking right at her.

"Okay." He leaned in and gently brushed his lips against hers. As he was kissing her his hands held her firmly on her back, while one of her hands were on his arm while the other was behind his neck. She moaned his name and continued on touching him. The feeling of his hands on her body caused her a sheer sensation that she never felt even when she was with Riley. Angel just didn't want to let go of the petite of blonde in his arms.

"That was…"

"Incredible."

angel13
angel13
24 Followers