Mending Wounds Ch. 08

Story Info
Darla interrupts Buffy & Angel's date.
1.4k words
4.25
16.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

Angel had arrived in front of The Summers residence. He was getting nervous like a teenage boy going out on his first date. He couldn't believe the way he was reacting.

"Get a hold of yourself. She likes you. You have nothing to be afraid of. So just calm down and ring the door." He rang the door and he heard the door open and a man appeared.

"Good Evening, Mr. Summers, is Buffy ready?"

"Sure hold on a minute." Buffy heard the door and came downstairs staring right into the most thoughtful, beautiful brown eyes ever laid upon her. He had this small shy smile on his face that made him look so adorable. She had these butterflies building up in her stomach that she never felt with Riley, not even when she first met him. He was gazing at her and noticed the curves of her body in her blue dress. She was a lovely sight. The nerves that he had before entered her house were all gone the minute he laid his eyes on her.

"You look beautiful," he said smiling after finding his voice.

"Thanks. You look great yourself." He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a black tie and black shoes. His hair was done with its usual spikes. She walked down the rest of the steps and approached him as he handed her a dozen red roses.

"Thank you." She smelled them and placed them in a vase.

"Mom, Dad this is Angel McCallister. He's a doctor." Angel shook his father's hand and took Joyce's hand and placed a kiss on the back of her hand.

"Okay, I'll see you to later. Don't wait up," she said smiling and leading Angel out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*

As they arrived at Chelsea's they both made they way inside the restaurant. He held her chair out for her and then sat across from her. After a few minutes of looking at the menu, a waiter came by to take their order.

"Hi! My name's Leslie and I'll be taking your order tonight," she said gazing Angel intently. She found him handsome looking and very attractive in his suit. 'I wonder what he looks like without the clothes on.' Buffy noticed this and thought, 'Hello, he's my date! Not yours. I so wish I could tear her eyes away from him.'

"I'll have the steak well done with potatoes."

"And you miss?" she said still looking at Angel.

"I'll have the chicken Parmesan with spaghetti."

"Oh, and I'd like to have a bottle of red wine as well."

"Sure. I'll be back with your orders." As Leslie left Buffy was glad and took the opportunity to talk to Angel.

"Did you see that woman was staring at you the whole time and was hardly paying attention to me?" Angel laughed. He couldn't believe that Buffy was jealous if the waitress.

"I didn't notice at all. I wouldn't care if all the women in the restaurant were staring at me. You're the only one I have eyes for. You're the only one I care about," he said taking her left hand in his and lightly grazing his thumb over her knuckles. He noticed that she didn't wear her wedding ring and didn't bother to ask.

~*~*~*~*~*

After dinner they both had dessert. As they both ate their ice cream Buffy started up a conversation.

"So Angel, what can you tell me about yourself?"

"What can I say? I'm the oldest of three. I have a younger sister named Jennifer and brother named Andrew. My parents always are happily married and I hope that someday I can find the right woman to settle down with and share the same dream."

"How about you?"

"Well, I don't have any siblings, but I'm surrounded with lots of friends that I care for. I for one never thought that I'd become a lawyer. I thought after when I married Riley that he was my soul mate, but I guess I was wrong big time." She then continued eating her ice cream and Angel was laughing at her.

"What's so funny?"

"You have some ice cream on your face." She took the napkin and wiped the spot on her face, but it was still there.

"Here let me get that for you," he said leaning his hand as his thumb gently wiped the vanilla ice cream off the side of her lips and licking it clean with his lips. The feeling of his thumb touching her lower lip felt like an erotic sensation. He smiled at her letting her know that he knew what she was thinking. She blushed and bit her lower lip. 'Great now he knows what your thinking. How can you make it that obvious that you want him to do it again?'

~*~*~*~*~*

Darla was sitting across from a table watching Angel and Buffy talking with one another. She despised the fact that Angel was going out with her. He was supposed to be with her, not with that sniveling little blonde. 'What is it that she has, that I don't have? I'm prettier than her and probably make Angel feel things that he won't feel with her.' Darla was too distracted to notice that Riley was calling out to her.

"Darla, where were you?"

"I'm sorry my darling. I just spotted a friend and I wanted to say a quick hello," she said standing and making her way over to Angel.

~*~*~*~*~*

"You know you have a pretty smile. You should smile all the time," he said with her brown eyes looking intently at her. She blushed. She hasn't heard a man in quite a while, even Riley compliment her like that. It's not that Riley never said anything considerate, but he didn't say it often like he use to when they were married. 'Marriage. What a joke? Who would want to marry me now?'

"Thank you. You definitely know how to sweet talk a girl," she said smiling back.

"Oh, just you wait and see. There's more to come." He knew this act of flirtation between them was growing more and more intense. He wanted more than anything to be with Buffy. He knew that if she were, he'd show her all the love and affection a woman like her deserved to receive. One thing for sure his year with Darla hasn't been anything like the few moments he'd spent with Buffy.

~*~*~*~*~*

Darla made her way over and wanted to interrupt the happy moment between the two. Her goal was to destroy and crush Buffy's little heart. She'll be surprised that her Angel went out with her for a year. 'This is definitely going to be fun. I can't wait to make her face squirm.'

"Angel, my darling it's so good to see you. What are you doing here?" she said stroking his cheek. He removed her hand away.

"Darla, what are you doing here? Can't you see that I'm here on a date? So why don't you leave now," he said through gritted teeth.

"My Angel, how could you react this way? After all we've been through and you treat me like this. I'd expect more from you," she said smiling wickedly.

"I'm not your Angel anymore. You made that perfectly clear about a year ago. Didn't you hear me the first time Darla, leave me alone."

Buffy was looking at the interaction between the two. She couldn't believe that Angel and Darla were lovers. She just couldn't picture Angel with a conniving bitch such as Darla. He seemed to have a great judgment in women. The thing that boggled her mind was why Darla and him broke up after a year. What was it that he told her to make their relationship end?

"Oh, I can't leave just yet. I have one more thing to say to dear sweet Buffy here," she said facing the young lady.

"When Angel gets to be intimate with you and thrusts himself inside of you, making you scream and reaching that ultimate orgasm, he'll be thinking of me instead of you." Buffy stood up and slapped her across the face. Darla held onto her red cheek and laughed and walked away.

Angel looked up at Buffy and noticed her tears were forming around her eyes.

"Buffy, I'm sorry about. I didn't mean for all this to happen." She looked down at him.

"I know. Can you take me home now?"

"Sure."

angel13
angel13
24 Followers