Mending Wounds Ch. 09

Story Info
Buffy & Angel get closer.
1.5k words
5
16.5k
1
0

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

The drive back to the Summers Residence was quiet and tranquil. Buffy never uttered a single word since they left the restaurant. Angel was feeling extremely guilty, mostly because the scene Darla displayed at the restaurant. Angel hoped that this event wouldn't change things between him and Buffy. While he was driving, he let his right hand find hers. She accepted the simple gesture. He let his fingers graze over her knuckles smoothly; soothing her and making her relax under his touch.

They made it to her parent's home and stood in front of the porch. He held her closely, not wanting this simple intimate act between them fade away. Buffy loved the comfort of Angel's strong arms holding and not wanting to let go. She looked up into his brown eyes and smiled.

"I'm sorry about Darla," he said again.

"It's okay. I just wasn't expecting to see her, Let alone know that you and her were lovers. Then she just had to add icing to the cake by giving me a visualization that hadn't enter my mind."

"I hope you know, that if we ever get intimate, that I'll be only thinking of you and only you. You believe me don't you?"

"I believe you." Though in her mind she couldn't get those words that Darla mentioned out of her mind.

"I had a great time tonight. I'm hoping we'll be able to this soon," he said smiling.

"Me too," she said smiling right back. Angel leaned his head and captured her lips and gave her a gentle kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*

Riley was standing behind a tree nearby the Summers residence and spotted Angel and Buffy kissing. He couldn't believe that she was kissing that man.

"I can't believe her. She's my wife for God's sake. How can she cheat on me like that?"

"I so can't wait when we go to trial. Things will erupt between me and her."

~*~*~*~*~*

They both were still kissing. His hands were wrapped firmly around her waist. Hers were grasping the strands behind his neck. They both let go looking at each other breathlessly.

"That was nice."

"Just nice?"

"Okay, it was incredible, erotic, overwhelming, mind-blowing…"

"Okay, okay I believe you. I guess I'll be going now. So I'll see you soon." He started to walk away, but was stopped by her hand.

"Wait! I had a really great time tonight." She leaned up to emphasize that she wanted to be kissed again and did kiss her one last time.

"Good night," he said smiling.

"'Night." She then walked in and leaned against the door and sighed.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was so thrilled about his date with Buffy. He had such a wonderful time even though Darla had the nerve to react this way. Though she reacted that way, as soon his lips had found Buffy's all thoughts of Darla's jealous rage went out the window. He could still remember how soft, sweet and gentle the kiss was. It brought a smile to his face just thinking about her and looking into her green eyes. He decided to call Spike and tell him the wonderful news. He dialed up and his friend's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello," Spike mumbled.

"Spike, guess what?"

"You won the lottery," Spike said sarcastically.

"No, you idiot. Buffy and I went out our first date." Before Spike could answer Drusilla opened her eyes, leaned forward and kissed him fully. Her lips never wanted to leave his as her fingers tangled into his blonde hair as his arms glided up her bare back.

"Dru, I'm on the phone."

"Don't care, Spike. I want to play," she said pouting.

"Well it's Angel. You do remember Angel, don't you? Peaches have fallen in love."

"Hey, I heard that. Stop calling me Peaches. You know how much I've always hated that nickname."

"Fine, Peaches I won't say it again. So do you want to meet up? I presumed that's why you called me."

"Yeah, but since Dru's, I'll meet you later."

~*~*~*~*~*

Willow came over to visit Buffy after hearing the devastating news of Riley cheating on her.

"I still can't believe that Riley did that to you. He seemed like the prefect guy. It's just doesn't seem right."

"I know, but my eyes don't deceive me. I saw him in our bed with a blonde, namely the nurse at Sunnydale General."

"Darla. Doesn't she work with Angel?" As Buffy head his name, the first thought that entered her mind was kissing Angel last night and the sweet words he told her.

"You wanna here something. Angel use to date Darla. They were lovers, but somehow they're not together. I didn't ask him why though."

"How do you know all this?" Willow asked.

"Angel and I went on a date. She barged in on us at the restaurant as if she owned Angel."

"You went out with the handsome doctor. So does he really have a great body underneath all those clothes and is he a great kisser?"

"Willow! I'm shocked. You have Oz, remember?"

"I know, but didn't answer my question. Does he?"

"Yes, he has a gorgeous body and he's an excellent kisser. If you're wondering how I saw that body of his, I stayed over at his place for a while."

"So how much of his body did you see?"

"I saw him in his boxers. He definitely works out that body of his," she said smiling wickedly. Willow looked over at her friend and noticed that glimmer in her eyes that showed she was falling for the young doctor.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel met up with Spike at Willie's bar that day. They both sat down and Spike opened up the conversation.

"So Angel, when do I get to meet this Buffy of yours? I mean your constantly talking about her?" Angel laughed. It was true that he was constantly talking about her, but he seemed happier now that Buffy entered his life.

"You'll get to meet her soon. I figure when we go out you can have Dru come along."

"So have you… you know had sex with her yet?" Spike had always been very straightforward about everything.

"No, I haven't. It's not like that when I'm with her. She makes me feel great about myself. I didn't feel this way with Darla."

"Okay. But don't tell me that you don't want to?"

"I do, but after her ordeal and what her husband did to her, I don't want to add onto that pressure. I'll give her all the time in the world."

"Oh, you've got it bad. She's got you whipped."

"I'm not whipped. I'm in love."

"You're whipped."

"Am not."

"Are too."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel's thoughts throughout the evening were on the beautiful blonde that has been invading his mind. He truly loved the little blonde that captured his heart. The thing that boggled his mind the most was how someone like Riley could cheat on someone like Buffy. She had been through such pain after her miscarriage and this is how he repaid her. He knew that if he ever saw Riley Finn that he'd be paying for his actions toward Buffy. Then speaking of Buffy he decided to give her a call.

"Hello."

"Hey. Guess who?"

"Hmm, could it be that really attractive young doctor that took me out and is a great kisser?"

"One in the same. So have you been thinking about me lately?" He was curious to know if he was the only one that was hopelessly in love.

"You wouldn't believe what the topic of discussion I had when Willow came by."

"Me?"

"Maybe. Yeah, it was you. I told her what a great time we had and what a great kisser you are."

"Really? So she doesn't think I'm a bad influence on you because you're still married?" he asked.

"Nope. Actually she likes you. Of course I like you much, much more," she said cheerfully.

"Well I'm glad. 'Cause I sure didn't want Willow to come chasing after me." She laughed.

"Willow's happily married to Daniel Osborne. So you have no worries whatsoever."

"Oh, thank God. I thought that maybe I'd have two women fighting over me," he said laughing. She just loved to hear the sound of his laughter and picturing his that beautiful smile on his face.

"You wish. So when can I see you again? I've been bored at work and you're the only person that cheers me up when I'm down. Especially now."

"Well how can I refuse an offer like that? Why don't you come over Saturday and I'll make you dinner and we'll watch a movie afterwards."

"Okay. See you then." After Buffy hung up the phone, she had a huge grin displayed on her face. She was thrilled about going to her second date with Angel. The best part about their second date was that they'd be alone in his apartment. So no Darla and no Riley coming over to interrupt their nice moment.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers