Mending Wounds Ch. 11

Story Info
Buffy spends the night with Angel.
1.1k words
3.86
19.5k
1
0

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

11

During the middle of the night Angel didn't have the heart to wake Buffy up and make her go home. She looked so cute with her head laid against his shoulder and her arm sprawled against his chest. She was the perfect match for him in every way. So instead he lifted her up in his arms and she automatically wrapped her arms around his neck and headed towards his room.

He laid her gently on the bedroom and was about to get up when she called out his name in her sleep. She was dreaming that Angel was leaving her.

"Angel, don't go. I need you. I love you." He smiled. She loved him.

"I'm not going anywhere love, but I need to take your shoes off."

"Okay, but don't leave," she said still sleeping. He took off her shoes and the same as well and joined her on the bed.

"My Angel. What would I do if you never came?" she said and finally drifted off into a deep sleep with a smile on her face.

"I love you, my Buffy. I can't wait for you to be mine forever."

~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning Buffy felt this warm hard body feeling and wondered what it was. She peeked her eyes open and noticed Angel awake looking down at her. Those intense own eyes were smiling at her with such love.

"How long have you been staring at me?"

"I guess about since eight this morning. You look like a sleeping angel, so peaceful and serene," he said leaning down while she raised her head to meet up with his lips. What started off as a sweet, gentle innocent kiss became more passionate that was building up gradually. They both felt the sparks, electricity that course and ran through their veins. As Angel was the first to release the kiss, Buffy moaned at the lost of his lips.

"Why'd you stop? I wasn't finishing kissing you yet," Buffy pouted. Angel stared at her lower lip just jutted out before him. He captured her lips again with a quick kiss.

"I had to stop because I have to head over to work at ten and if I stay here, I might not be able to stop myself."

"What's so bad about that? I wouldn't mind you staying." He raised his eyebrows to emphasize 'your not the one that's going to get yelled at.'

"Okay. I get your point. So hurry up and get ready to make me breakfast," she said pushing him off the bed.

"Yes, ma'am," he said saluting her and then left.

~*~*~*~*~*

They both drove in separate cars to Buffy's house since Angel was heading to work. As they made it to her front porch Angel was right behind her. They both faced each other and smiled. Each of them felt that the way they met was awkward, but it made them both stronger as a person.

"I better get going before I'm late for work. The last thing I need now is for Xander to yell at me." Buffy laughed. She couldn't picture Xander as an authoritative figure. He'll always be the goof ball that does the snoopy dance when they were in high school.

"I sure can't picture Xander in that way. But I don't want you to get in trouble, so I'll be going now." He placed his hand on her cheek letting his thumb gently caressing it. As he was about to lean down and kiss her goodbye the front door opened.

"Buffy." She turned around and faced her father.

"Dad. Could you give me a minute alone with Angel?" He nodded and closed the door.

"Sorry about that. So when can I see you again? I hope it won't be in a couple of weeks," she said smiling with her green eyes gleaming at him.

"How about this Friday? Though I think afterwards I might be heading to New York for a conference for two weeks." She was saddened when she heard his last statement. 'Angel isn't going to be here for two weeks. What am I going to do?'

"Sure Friday's great. I wish I could come to New York with you, but I'll probably be busy with work," she said sadly. He placed a finger and lifted her chin up.

"You know I'll be missing you. So I guess we'll make our next date something for the both of us to remember," he said and gave her the most sensuous kiss. All the while Buffy and Angel were kissing a camera was clicking and flashing away.

"Well, well what do we have here? Buffy sure knows how to pick'em. No wonder she doesn't want Riley anymore. Angel McCallister sure had better assets than Riley.

"I'll see you soon."

"Yeah."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel went to work with a happy smile on his face. The reason for the smile was simple. Buffy. Though they didn't spend a romantic evening intimately, having her in his arms when he woke up this morning was the best feeling. It was indescribable, but yet it was perfect how she just fit perfectly in his embrace. Darla passed by his office and noticed the silly grin he had across his face. Then from afar she spotted something on his neck. 'What is that? It couldn't be hickey? It can't be that Buffy girl.'

"Angel, who put that silly grin on your face and gave you that hickey? Is it Buffy? If it is, I hope you know that she's a married woman."

"I'm a big boy Darla. I don't need you to hold my hand or shoulder to cry on. And if I were you I wouldn't act like the Virgin Mary. You sure had your kicks with her husband if I'm right."

"Yeah, but I'm guessing you haven't nailed her yet. You're so pathetic Angel, falling for her innocent act. You and I know perfectly well that after you get what you want from her you'll be coming back tome."

"You wish Darla. You dumped me remember, Darla? I proposed to you and you weren't ready. All of a sudden as soon as I'm going out with a woman, you actually want me back. It isn't that easy. So just get that notion out of head." Darla was shocked to hear what Angel had to tell her. She was so furious that she stomped out of his office.

~*~*~*~*~*

At Wolfram & Hart their photographer came back to the office to develop the photos that were taken in front of the Summers' residence. Holland Manners figured he could use these pictures as evidence for Riley to state his reason why Buffy left him. Things were about to get heated in this love triangle. If you want to call it a love triangle.

"Here are the pictures, Mr. Manners."

"Thank you, George."

"Oh, these pictures look great. They will definitely help out when we head to trial."

angel13
angel13
25 Followers