Mending Wounds Ch. 17

Story Info
Angel & Buffy dealing with their relationship.
1.2k words
3.83
14.2k
1
0

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

17

Later on that night Angel was contemplating whether or not to tell Buffy about Darla appearing in his hotel room in New York. 'Why should I tell her? It's not as if she's thrilled about Darla. I just can't tell her.' He blew lightly in her ear to cause her to shiver all over her body. She made believe that the cool breeze against her ear wasn't distracting her sleeping at all. Angel knew perfectly well that he could keep on going until she woke up. Buffy stirred, turned around and looked at him.

"You weren't going to stop were you?"

"Who me? What did I do?" he said innocently. She hit him so playfully on his chest.

"You know perfectly well. You were blowing in my ear. It's very distracting. I wanted to sleep a little while longer."

"I'm sorry. I can't help it when I'm around you. You make me feel things that don't or can't be explained in one word." She was in such awe with his words. It touched her in the part of her heart that no other man has done for her. Even with Riley and their two years of marriage.

"Don't be sorry. Ever. I feel the same way about you too," she said smiling and then kissed him. Buffy's stomach grumbled and caused Angel to laugh between their lips.

"I guess someone's hungry."

"I'm not hungry. Besides looking at you makes all the hunger go away."

"Really, I doubt that. I think that stomach needs some food. I don't want you to feel weak later on when I plan on continuing our weekend by never leaving my apartment," he said wickedly.

"Why doctor you sure are concerned for my health being? Why is that? Do you have a special reason?"

"Actually, I do. I haven't seen my favorite patient in two weeks and I think she needs a little TLC. Coming from yours truly," he said raising his eyebrows and then lean forward to capture her lips in a sweet kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*

Sunday morning both lovers were in bed just feeling safe in the embrace of one another. Angel felt such love and comfort just being in the arms of the woman that he loves. He so wanted the battle of her divorce to be done and over with. The two weeks in New York has made him think a lot of things. The major one was what was going to happen to them after her divorce.

Buffy was awake and looked up at Angel. He was brooding about something. His forehead would scrunch and his brown eyes would appear darker than they were. She let her finger slid down his cheek to cause him to stir.

"Buffy, I thought you were asleep. Did I wake you?"

"No. I just woke up and noticed you were in "brood mode" what gives?"

"I was just thinking." Buffy didn't like his response at all. He seemed to be worried about something.

"I hope I'm the one that was occupying your thoughts," she said smiling.

"You're definitely always on my mind. So are we staying in bed today or do you want to get up?" Buffy leaned over him and noticed the clock read nine thirty a.m. She definitely wanted to sleep much longer.

"Sleep. I think we should sleep. Sleeping is good." Angel moved so he was on top of her.

"You sure you want to sleep? I mean I could think of other ways to occupy our time," he said whispering in her ear and kissing the column of her neck.

"Sleep? For some strange reason, I don't feel sleepy anymore," she said breathlessly. Angel smiled against her skin. He lifted his head up and looked at her.

"That's good to hear." He bent his head and kissed her lips while his arms grabbed the sheets and pulled it over their heads. She squealed in delight.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was playing with the strands of her golden hair. He loved the feeling as they went through his fingers. The strands of her hair felt like silk. Buffy's head used his shoulder as a pillow. She could remain this way forever.

"So your not mad at me for not letting you sleep?"

"Definitely not. I can catch up on my sleep anytime, but time with you is precious."

"I'm glad." He kissed the top of her head and gently moved her head to get up. She her placed her hand on his chest.

"Where you going?" she whined.

"I'm going to take a shower and make us breakfast," he said giving her one last kiss.

"No! Don't go. I like having my Angel pillow," she said pouting her lower lip. He laughed. He couldn't help but notice how utterly cute and adorable she was. He leaned his head down and spoke to her.

"Why don't you join me in the shower and I'll make your favorite breakfast?" he said with his lips just mere inches away from hers. She leaned up and kissed him.

"Hmm. Take a shower with you and you making me breakfast. Let me think about it." Of course Buffy knew all to well that it wasn't something that really needed thinking.

"You should be glad that I want to do this for you. It's not everyday I do these things. So you better appreciate it," he said as if annoyed.

"You have no idea how much I appreciate everything you do for me. I love you so much."

"I love you, too," he said smiling.

~*~*~*~*~*

Riley on the other hand was furious. He couldn't believe that what Buffy had done. She completely sold everything that he had from his clothes, entertainment system and even his car. He was stunned to the point that he even saw a sale sign on the house.

"Oh, she's going to regret this. She thinks that now she has Angel on her life that everything will be smooth sailing. She definitely has another thing coming."

"Buffy's going to be surprised at what the judge has planned for her tomorrow. She'll be begging the judge to grant her one plea."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy woke up early this fine new morning to head to divorce court with Angel by her side. Even though a part of her didn't want him there, she was glad that he'd be there for moral support. She waited for Willow to pick her up and she'd meet up with Angel at the courthouse.

"Willow, as my attorney I have something to tell you."

"Sure, Buffy go ahead."

"I sold Riley's stuff while he was away for the two weeks. I also have a for sale sign on the house."

"Buffy, wow that's something. As a friend I'd say you kicked his ass! As your attorney I think you should have told me sooner."

"You said ass! I'm shocked Willow. You're right. I'm sorry, but Willow he's a jerk, an asshole whatever you want to call it. He hurt me so badly. I thought he loved me and this is the outcome."

"Don't worry Buffy. You'll get through this. You have Angel and he's been very supportive of you. So how is Angel?" Buffy sighed. As soon she heard her loves name it brought a smile to her face and thoughts about their adventurous weekend came into her mind. From his hands touching her body, his lips saying sweet words of endearment and lastly his eyes showing everything without even saying a word. Oh, she loved this man.

"Angel's fine. We had lots of fun over the weekend," she said smiling wickedly. Willow could guess what fun was interpreted to. They had tons of sex.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers