Mending Wounds Ch. 18

Story Info
Buffy has her day in court.
943 words
4.33
15.2k
2
0

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

18

In the courthouse Buffy met up with Angel and spoke before they entered.

"Hi there."

"Hi." He then kissed her and let this thumb graze against her cheek.

"So you ready to go inside?"

"No. I want to go home with you," she said mumbling into shirt. He lifted her chin to look into those beautiful hazel eyes that he adored so much.

"I like your idea, but I think it's better for you to settle your divorce and see what happens from there."

"Oh, great now your using wisdom on me." He smirked.

~*~*~*~*~*

The judge heard both sides if FINN vs. FINN. The reasons that Mr. Finn had applied on Mrs. Finn were ludicrous. Though at the same time Mrs. Finn selling his belonging was something else.

"I heard both sides of the story. Both Mr. and Mrs. Finn's reasons, as of now you both shall remain separated until I contact your lawyers. I know that each of you are seeing someone and I recommend that you stay away from that person as well."

"Your honor, but my client has not done anything wrong to receive such treatment as this," Lindsay McDonald said.

"Mr. McDonald, please don't play with my intelligence.'

"Your honor, what did my client do to receive this?" Willow asked.

"Ms. Rosenberg, Mrs. Finn needs this time to herself. Though I shall grant her one wish."

"Yes, your honor," Buffy said.

"You can spend one more night with the young man beside you."

"Thank you, your honor," she said smiling.

~*~*~*~*~*

At the end of the day Buffy met up with Angel. He drove her over to his place. They both figured that if things went a bit further, they weren't ready for Buffy's parents to heat the moaning and groaning.

"I'm glad that the judge granted us one more night together."

"Me too," Angel answered. Buffy sat on his lap facing him with legs at the side of his thighs. Her arms went automatically around his neck. She let go of her left hand and lightly caressed his cheek and let the tip of her index finger trace the outline of his lips. The feel of his smooth lips against her fingertips was sensual. Those lips were the same ones that spoke out and said the words I love you.

"I love you."

"I love you, too. So I guess after tonight I won't be seeing you for quite a while."

"Not if I can't help it," she said kissing his lips leading down the side of his neck. Angel laughed. He pulled her closer into his arms.

"You are something else, but that's what I love about you." She lifted her head and looked deeply into those beautiful brown eyes of his.

"Thank you."

~*~*~*~*~*

Riley had no place to stay since Buffy placed matters into her own hands and sold his stuff and including the house. Since Darla was mainly the reason for his divorce, he was staying at her place. He loved Darla truly and wanted nothing more but to make a life and have a family with her.

"Darla, do you love me enough for me to be in your life forever?" Darla thought for a moment before answering. 'Forever with Riley Finn? Hmm. I wonder if I could. Could I leave the memory of Angel McCallister out of my mind and fill it up with new memories?'

"Sure. Why not." Riley was pleased. He figured things would definitely be going his way from now on.

~*~*~*~*~*

During the day Angel was occupied with patients and paperwork, so Buffy was hardly on his mind. That didn't mean when he thought of the petite blond with those green eyes that sparkled out that smile that made his heart sing. She was on his mind. It was when he came home to his apartment at night, that he had trouble sleeping. He was kind of use to seeing Buffy being there or knowing that she was a phone call away. He was going to miss the feeling of his arms around her waist with his head in the crook of her neck smelling the unique scent that was Buffy, which was vanilla and strawberries. The scent somehow still lingered around his apartment.

"I have to stop thinking about her?"

"Who?" Angel looked up and noticed it was Xander. Angel didn't respond.

"So who is she?"

"It's…Buffy Summers-Finn."

"Buffy. Wow. Now that's something new. So how long have you been together?"

"I guess since the incident with Riley. I've been there for her."

"Oh. So why do you want to forget about her? You seem like you're really into her."

"I am, but we have a court order. So we must keep our distance. That's why," he said sadly.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy on the other hand had a case in her hands. She knew the whereabouts, but a certain dark haired, brown-eyed guy was occupying her thoughts. Just thinking about Angel had entertained certain ideas in her mind. Some were good and some were very good. Her thoughts were interrupted when Willow called out her name.

"Buffy? Did you hear anything I said?"

"Huh? I'm sorry Willow. I was just thinking."

"Thinking? Thinking about Angel maybe?"

"Yeah. It's just not fair. Riley gets to be with Darla because of what I did and I can't see Angel. I just wish that he'd surprised me this week. But I guess it's best I concentrate on my case for now."

"Don't worry Buffy things will change for the better? As soon as everything is settled you can be with Angel all the time." Buffy smiled at the thought.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers