Mending Wounds Ch. 20

Story Info
Buffy and Angel get intimate.
1.8k words
4.5
19.3k
00

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

20

Let's just say that Angel broke every speed limit to make it to his apartment. He quickly opened the door, closed it behind him and started kissing Buffy. Buffy felt her knees go weak as the kisses went on. If she didn't let go, her plan would never take its course.

"Angel, we need to stop," she said panting.

"What? Huh? Don't you want to?" 'Oh, please tell me she does. There's no way she could've been sending me the wrong signals.' She placed her hand on his cheek.

"Of course I do. Why don't you go inside your room, while I freshen up in the bathroom." He nodded his head agreeing with her and smiling on his way towards his bedroom.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy went into his bedroom dressed up in a short black, silk nightie that left no visible imagination to the naked eye. When he lifted his head he spotted the most beautiful creature before him. His Buffy. They haven't made love yet, but every cell that was coursing through his body was screaming to have her in his arms and ravish the blonde beauty. In her hands were two pairs of handcuffs. He wondered where she got them.

"Buffy, where did you get those?" he asked pointing to the handcuffs.

"Oh, these things. Spike gave them to me. Now stand up." He did as he was told. She leaned up against his body and brushed her body against his. He elicited a moan. She knew exactly how to get him worked up and ready to go. Just when he was about to wrap his arms around her waist she stopped him.

"No. Don't." She then pulled the tab of his pants and yanked it off him. Next she placed her small hands beneath his tank top feeling his smooth skin against her fingertips. The sensation of Buffy's fingers gliding the side of his chest and up his broad muscular back left Angel wanting to touch her even more. As the tank top descended to the floor like his pants Angel was left standing in his boxers. Buffy's hand went through the elastic waistband of is shorts and gently pinched his firm butt. He moaned at the sensation.

"Oh, Buffy you're killing me." As she slid the rest of his shorts she answered him.

"I only just begun," she whispered in his ear. Her breath added more to the erotic feeling that he already felt with Buffy touching him.

"Now spread eagle." He was shocked at her words that he raised an eyebrow. As she laid on him, she leaned over took each hand and handcuffed his wrist to the bedpost. She went back down with her thighs on each side of his hips and firmly locked eyes with the brown-eyed guy. The sight of his body all in his nude form just like when he was born brought a tingling sensation into her body. She's seen his body before, but this was really different.

"You've been a very bad boy. And bad boys need to be punished," she said seriously, but had that devious twinkle in her eye. He was helpless and she was in control. His chest from his body shuddered wondering what was going to happen.

"But Buffy...." She silenced him with her fingertip.

"You hurt my husband and that was wrong." Angel knew what was happening and was enjoying what was to come. He had never seen this side of Buffy before and hoped he'd see more of it again in the future. As she looked at him being helpless, she felt so powerful having a strong man beneath her and under control. She knew for sure that Riley would never do anything like this for her.

"Honey, he called you bitch. I felt that he deserved the punch because no woman and especially you shouldn't be called a bitch." The look in his eyes when he said those endearing words had touched Buffy's heart truly, but she needed to be strong and continue her punishment act.

"You've defended your case well, but you must accept the sentence ahead of you. Do you accept them?" 'Oh, I don't care what you do to me. All I need is you.'

"Yes mistress." He knew for sure that if Buffy wanted to be the dominating one that he'd have to play the part. Buffy blushed at Angel calling her mistress. She felt his throbbing erection between her butt cheeks for quite a while, but it triggered more after he called her mistress. Buffy let her right hand find its way to his erection and gently stroked it.

"I guess someone's happy to see me." He smiled at her. He was definitely happy to see her. The way the curves of her body from her ample breasts to her round hips to her firm behind. He wanted to touch his blonde goddess, but his restraints were holding him back. He moaned with his eyes closed as her hand still stroking his throbbing erection and then stopped.

"Awe come on!" He knew he shouldn't have said anything, but he was about to come.

"Did I say you could speak? No. Now first off you will listen to everything that I say."

"Yes mistress."

"Secondly, whenever I touch you anywhere on your body, you will *not* come until I tell you."

"Yes mistress. Permission to speak?"

"Yes, you may."

"How about if I want to come and it hurts so much, what am I to do?"

"You are meant to hold it until I say so. Besides if you hadn't punched my husband you wouldn't be in this position right now." 'Oh, I'm so glad that I punched him. Oh, I definitely like being punished by you.'

She moved her petite body and leaned her head and kissed him. She bit lower and added more bite marks along his neck. She licked the bite marks over as if she drew blood from his neck and now closed the wound. She then kissed his chest roughly and nipped his nipples and licked each one individually. As she slid further down his body, the feeling of her body grazing against his was unbearable. Her blonde hair was scattered against his chest. He lifted his head to see where she was headed next, but the clanking sounds of his handcuffs against the bedposts caused him some problems. Her hands were at his long lean thighs and she moved her head to kiss his hips from left to right. She moved and blew at the side of his inner thigh and kissed, nipped and licked it. Buffy went on and his throbbing erection in one hand, made her way down to his sac licking and nipping on her journey upwards. Her soft lips kept on licking until she stopped at the tip. She placed her fingertip at the opening of his penis playing with the pre cum that was at the tip, which caused Angel to shudder at her touch.

"Do you like me doing this to you?"

"Yes mistress." Angel wanted her to do so much more. She smiled feeling so confident about her control over him. Buffy removed her finger and replaced with her mouth. The feeling of her lips engulfing his throbbing erection little by little caused Angel to moan. As her mouth continued to swallow his erection whole, she used her tongue to lick him up and down as if she was sucking on a popsicle stick. As she continued on with her task her hands were at his thighs as they dug into his muscles feeling his skin against hers.

Her body was beginning to get aroused as well. Even though Angel hasn't touched her, but the sight of his naked body, his moaning under her ministrations have heightened her arousal to the extreme. Her loins were just thirsting for his touch to be in between her legs. The more she thought about it, the more tense her body got. This in turn caused her to bite him and quickly releasing her mouth before he came.

Buffy took off her nightie revealing Angel her full breasts that were pert watching and waiting for him to touch them. She glided her body and then slide down on his erection causing the both of them to moan. Buffy started rocking her hips back and forth trying to build up her orgasm. As she squeezed her inner muscles and clamped on his erection until she let go and yelled out his name.

"Oh, Angel!" She then laid her slick body against his chest. She was relieved, but it wasn't over yet. She moved her body back up still inside of him and started rocking her body against his hips. Though this time around she had a bit of difficulty. Angel noticed his lover was having some trouble performing.

"Mistress, can I help you out?" He so wanted to get out of those handcuffs and fuck her senseless.

"Who said you may speak!"

"Sorry, mistress."

"I can handle this situation on my own." She placed her hands on her breasts and gently squeezed them between her fingers and closed her eyes and imagined it was Angel's hands touching her. She started moaning at the sensation of pleasuring herself. Though she wanted to come again, she still didn't feel the tingling that she felt before. So Buffy released one of her hands and wandered downwards towards the nest of curls, slipped two of her fingers at her clit and pinched it. The slight pinch triggered the effect and she came again yelling.

Angel on the other hand was hard as rock. He couldn't handle it anymore. He knew that if he continued holding on things wouldn't go to well. The sight of his lover touching herself for pleasure was the most erotic thing he's ever seen.

Buffy feeling flushed all over every part of her body from her round firm breasts to her lower abdomen, which was covered in sweat. She laid her body against Angel's chest about to take a nap.

"Mistress?"

"Yes," she mumbled.

"My hands or rather my wrists are hurting and I'm in pain in a certain part of my body. Can I come please?"

"Yes, you may." He was so relieved to here her say that. Buffy lifted her body once more and as soon as she got back to her rhythm it didn't take Angel long to his reach his orgasm. When he released himself into her, Buffy's body convulsed like never before. Buffy was about to lay her head back down Angel cleared his throat.

"Yes." He clanked his wrists to explain why.

"Party pooper," she said pouting. She leaned over by the table got the key and uncuffed both the cuffs. Angel quickly pulled her into his arms and kissed her hungrily. He was devouring her lips as if she was a meal before him.

"So you promise not to be bad anymore," she said as they let go of their breathless kiss.

"Next time you reprimand me for my actions, I'll accept the consequences that come along with it." He then flipped her so she lay beneath him.

"I liked what you did, but I think it's my turn now," Angel said twitching his eyebrows.

"But I'm..." He silenced her statement with a kiss and thrust inside of her.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers