Mending Wounds Ch. 23

Story Info
Angel proposes to Buffy.
1.4k words
5
15.7k
00

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

23

Angel had everything set for the weekend. This was going to be the perfect weekend. It's not that their weekends together weren't special, but this one was going to be memorable. He checked everything out and made sure that things were clear at work. The last thing he needed was to be interrupted with any patients. Angel was heading home when the pone in his office rang. 'Who could this be? Please let it not be a patient.'

"Hello."

"Hi honey. So when am I going to see you?" Angel sat down.

"I was about to call you when I got home. You're not busy this weekend are you?" 'Please say your not.'

"No. Why you ask?"

"Good. 'Cause I have something to ask you."

"What is it?" Buffy was getting curious.

"I'm not telling. It's a surprise. All I can say is wear a nice dress and I'll take care of everything else."

"Oh, come on Angel! Can't you tell me more?"

"Nope. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you."

"Love you, too."

~*~*~*~*~*

Saturday finally was here. Angel woke up from his bed with the smile plastered on his face. If anyone who knew better would probably think he was high, but he was on cloud nine. No more Riley and no more Darla. It was just the two of them. The way Angel had wanted it for quite a while. He made sure that everything was set for his romantic weekend.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy on the other hand was still in bed, but awake. She kept wondering what as the surprise Angel had in store for her. She hoped it was something good. Well it had to be by the way he was smiling at her and the kiss just explained it to her. A knock on her door interrupted her thoughts.

"Come in." It was her mother that appeared.

"Oh, Buffy I didn't wake you did I sweetie?"

"No, Mom you didn't," she said smiling broadly. Her mother noticed that something must have happened to make her so happy. Joyce walked over and sat down beside her daughter.

"Why are you happy? Does it have to do with a certain doctor that I know?"

"I'm very happy because I have the life that I want. Riley's out of my life and Angel's a part of a new beginning for me. Angel makes me feel happy. Very happy. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't ever meet him."

"I'm glad he makes you feel this way. Do you think he's the one for you?"

"I know he's the one, but I don't want to rush things with him. I like the way our relationship is going."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy had to find the perfect dress, which meant one thing. SHOPPING. She asked Willow to come along with. Buffy figured that she'd find something simple and that it would knock the socks off Angel's pants.

"Willow, I have no clue where Angel's taking me. I just wish he told me." Buffy kept scanning for her dress.

"Don't worry Buffy. I have the feeling he'll be as romantic as he's always been."

"I guess you're right. I think I found the dress. What do you think?"

"You gotta get it."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. The water droplets from his hair were cascading down his body. As he took off his towel revealing his nude body, he walked over his closet and started arranging his clothes. Angel dressed in a black suit with a burgundy shirt and had the first two buttons of his shirt opened. He made sure his hair was done and that, what was inside his drawer was placed inside his jacket pocket. He splashed on some cologne and headed out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was getting dressed in her black sleeveless silk dress that reached at the knee. It had a v-neck line that revealed just the right amount of cleavage. She wore black heels with matching stockings. Her hair was swept up in a bun. The last remaining touch was her make up and her jewelry. She wore minimal makeup and a pair of earrings with a matching bracelet. The doorbell rang downstairs and she went down the stairs.

By the time Buffy reached the last step she spotted Angel talking with her father.

"Dad, thanks for keeping Angel company for me," she said walking towards Angel. Hank Summers smiled and left the room.

"Hey gorgeous," he said with his trademark of a half smile. She looked so stunning on her black dress. He noticed the curves of her body were revealed perfectly, but what caught his attention was the neckline of her dress. He noticed how exposed the curves of her breasts were in the dress. The sight of her exposed brought a tingling sensation down to his crotch. He needed to avoid staring at her there before he forgets him and everything that was planned and take her right then and there.

"Hi." Buffy was a bit surprised that he didn't bring her anything. He always brought her something. Angel looked at her and noticed what she was thinking.

"I did bring you something. I'll give it to you later."

~*~*~*~*~*

They ate a peaceful meal at Chelsea's and Angel was heading over to his destination. He was quiet about where they were going. Buffy was too anxious to know, but Angel wouldn't tell her. He just either smiled at her or just told her that she'd like what he had in store. The bad part was that was blindfolded, so all she heard was Angel's car driving on the highway.

As they made it to their destination Buffy became more and more agitated.

"Angel, are we there yet?"

"Yeah, we're here, but don't take off the blindfold."

"Fine," she huffed. He looked at her and smiled.

"Trust me you'll love it," he whispered and nipped her earlobe. She elicited a moan.

As he stepped out, he quickly walked over and held the door open for her. They walked until Angel told her to stop.

"You can take it off now." He had his arms wrapped around her waist. She looked at the view and the sky was filled with stars.

"It's so beautiful up here."

"Not from where I'm standing." She turned and faced him. He let go of her embrace and decided now was the time to tell her.

"Buffy, I love you. You know that right?" She nodded.

"I guess I first fell in love with you, when I saw you in the hospital. Then I realized you were married, so I had to shut off my feelings for you. So I thought you were out of my life, but then you came running towards me when Riley hurt you. I thought here's my chance to prove my love to her. So when we kissed, I knew you were the one. When we made love for the first time, I knew for certain that you were the woman I wanted to by my side for the rest of my life." As he said those last few lines, he got down on bended knee. Buffy was so surprised at what Angel had told her. She couldn't believe what he was doing. He was proposing to her.

"Do you remember when I said that prince charming would come knocking on

your door and sweep you off your feet? I really hoped that was I. Will you marry me?" He took out a little black velvet box and opened it. It revealed a two-carat diamond ring. Tears were forming in her eyes as she saw what just happened and leaped into his arms. She then started to kiss him uncontrollably, from his neck to his cheeks and finally his mouth. As they drifted apart from the heated kiss Angel smiled and asked her the question that was never answered.

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes, I'll marry you. Though I'm surprised that you proposed to me."

"Why is that?"

"Because I can recall our first kiss and you said that we didn't know each other long enough," she said teasingly.

"Well in that case, I'll take the ring back then, " he said trying to retrieve the ring from her finger.

"Oh, no you don't mister. You are stuck with me." He laughed.

"So I guess this calls for a celebration. A private one of course."

"I agree. 'Cause right now I want you so badly," she said placing her fingers inside his shirt. He shuddered at her touch.

"Let's head over to that," he said as he draped his arm around her shoulder. Buffy was shocked that he wanted to have sex in a house that didn't belong to them.

"We can't do that! Are you crazy!"

"No, I'm not. It's my house."

angel13
angel13
25 Followers