Menial Task Ch. 01

Story Info
Regardless of position, everyone has to tidy the cupboard.
1.7k words
4.22
14k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers

This is a story written for a fellow Lit member as a follow on from a bit of fun we had on the personals board...

With her permission I am posting it for you to possibly enjoy as much as she did. My thanks to you lovelyOK for your inspiration.

*

"Following yesterday's meeting I have to say that your performance was exemplary. However, we all have to do menial tasks from time to time and I'm afraid today is your turn to sort out the stationery cupboard...

There's not a lot to do, and I'm taking it upon myself to help start you off."

I follow you down to the cupboard, a medium size room, shelves on each wall and a central rack. I shut the door behind us and admire your ass as you take a quick look around. There are a lot of boxes on the floor that need opening to see what's inside and I can feel the blood rush to my cock as you bend over to inspect.

Your little skirt rides up just enough to reveal to me that once again you're not wearing panties. That's why you're fast becoming my favourite employee! I think to myself. You turn around and see me looking at you, but you do nothing to stop your revealing position. In fact you bend over that little bit more.

You must be able to feel your skirt riding up over your round ass, but you don't stop. Walking to the other side of the central rack I can see your profile. Your bare legs fully visible to be now, my growing cock making an obscene bulge in my trousers.

You stand up, the item in your hand needing to be on the top most shelf between us and you stretch to place it there. Your blouse strains across your large breasts, pulling it out from the waist of your skirt to reveal your midriff.

Not being able to stand it anymore I come round on the pretence of picking up a box from by your feet. Crouching down, my face is in line with your ass, the bottom curve exposed.The first time you realise just how close I am is when you feel my breath on your exposed pussy, my nose between your ass cheeks I can just stretch my tongue to lick the base of your wet lips.

You gasp, almost dropping your box as my hands pull your skirt up and out of the way around your waist, then, bending you forward just enough, I spread your ass and bury my face between your legs. I can hear you start to pant as my tongue runs high and higher up the slit of your pussy.

I remember the taste well from yesterday and revel in burying my tongue deep inside you as far as I can. I bend you forward further, wanting to penetrate you as deep as I can, my nose pressed tight against your ass. Still spreading you wide, I maneuver my hands so that my thumbs can massage your clit as my tongue works in and out of you.

I can feel you getting wetter and wetter as I start to press one thumb into your tight hole while the second continues to swirl around your clit, rubbing it faster and faster. My tongue now licking back up and circling your puckered ass hole. I can't resist any longer and pull my face out, biting your round cheek, savouring the feel of your flesh in my mouth.

I sit now, between your legs, facing the other way, your dripping pussy directly in front of my face and you waste no time in grinding your pussy down onto my open mouth. I can now slide a finger deep inside you as my mouth swallows your clit whole, swirling my tongue around, pressing down, flicking it back and forth.

I can feel you getting closer and closer to cumming over my face, but I'm not done with you yet. Pushing you back slightly I stand up to face you. You can feel my cock throbbing between us through my trousers as I literally tear your blouse open. Buttons fly everywhere as I kiss you hard. you can taste yourself on my lips as my fingers open you up and slide themselves back inside you. My free hand tugs your straining bra down to release your large breasts, just before going back to squeezing and groping your ass. You can feel my two fingers sliding in and out, faster and faster, the thumb rubbing your clit, my palm mashing against your lips as I lean forward and take one of your nipples in my mouth. It hardens instantly as I suck. softly at first then harder and harder. Biting gently.

I move to your other breast, kissing and sucking as my hand continues to fuck you. I'm now kissing your neck, biting your shoulder, furiously wanting to make you cum. With one final squeeze of your ass, one last suck/bite of your nipple I feel your pussy clamp down on my hand.

I quickly drop to my knees and lick and suck your pussy as I keep working your clit, feeling you cum all over my face...

I stand up, letting your body calm down a little. You stand back, leaning against the racking, your blouse torn open, your skirt around your waist and your large breasts sitting over your bra. I slowly undo my shirt and trousers, dropping the latter to the floor.

I see your eyes are glued to my crotch as my boxers follow, releasing my thick cock. It bounces up from the confines of my underwear, throbbing with my fast heartbeat. Taking it in my hand I stare at your hot, panting form as I slowly start to stroke my cut cock. The fat Purple head glistening already with precum and your cum from my hands...

I step closer to you, my thick dick now touching your bare flesh as I cup your large breasts in my hands. You reach around and unfasten your bra, dropping it to the floor as my mouth finds your nipples once again. Sucking hard on them, swirling around them with my tongue.

My hands trail up to your shoulders and gently push you down so you're on your knees in front of me, my throbbing dick aimed right at your face. Gripping your long hair in my hands I pull your head towards me and guide my cock to your open mouth.

"Make it wet for me." I almost groan as I feel your hot, wet mouth surround my length. Stretching your mouth wide I push my dick into your face, making you take as much of it as you can. Pulling your hair so that you can't back away. You start to gag a little and I pull back, a long, thick trail of saliva linking my cock to your mouth. I give you just enough time to catch a breath and then I'm pushing my cock back down your throat.

I can feel your mouth and throat contracting around my girth as I start to slowly fuck your face, getting into a nice rhythm. But I don't stay there for long. I need you.

Pulling you up to your feet I grab your wrists and pin them to the racking above your head. Holding them both in one, strong hand, my free hand slides up your inner thigh, stroking your pussy, opening your lips and delving inside you. You're still dripping wet and that turns me on more than you can imagine.

Gripping my cock at the base I hold it up to your tight, wet opening, then grab your thigh, pulling your leg up, essentially wrapping it around my waist. I now squeeze your ass cheek in my hand as I push forward and up, penetrating you finally with my thick cock.

Covered in your saliva it slides in easily and I bury myself inside you to the hilt. I cannot get over how hot you feel as your pussy clamps around my throbbing penis. I can't hold off any longer, the time for teasing has gone, I start to slide myself in and out of you. Picking up the pace, faster and faster, harder and harder. You try to move your hands to touch me, but I still have you pinned to the facking. My free hand squeezing your ass and thigh tight against me. My fingers curling around your body to stroke between your legs, brushing your ass hole then stroking the base of your pussy, feeling my own cock as it fucks you in and out.

Your large breasts are bouncing madly now and I kiss and suck them, trying to keep a hold of your nipples in my mouth as I grunt and groan, fucking you like a man possessed. Then suddenly, standing up straight legged I thrust myself deeper inside you than before, just as my thumb brushes your clit and my mouth locks down on your nipple...

It's just too much for you and I feel you cum hard over my cock, flooding my shaft and balls with your juices. I keep thrusting as you cum, over and over until I'm the only thing holding you up. Your legs give way and I release your hands. You sit on the floor at my feet a panting sweaty, cum-spent mess. Your breasts heaving with each breath.

I stand over you, close to cumming myself and tweak your nipples softly in one hand. You moan dazedly as I stroke my cock standing over you. After a few short strokes I can feel my balls tighten and then I almost cry out as my orgasm overtakes me.

My slick, purple head explodes, sending a huge wad of hot, thick cum splashing across your lips. Holding the base of my cum spewing cock I angle it down so I squirt load after load of cum over your neck and large breasts. It starts to run between them, dripping over your nipples too and falling to splash on your exposed thighs.

I can't believe how much there is, but finally I'm spent. Weak at the knees I squeeze the last of my cum out and offer the tip of my cock to your mouth. You suck the very last out of me and I pull my clothes back on.

I help you up, sticky with my cum, the buttons popped off your blouse, your bra on the floor and your skirt around your waist...

"Maybe it's time we negotiated a raise..."

Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers