Men's Paradise Ep. 03

Story Info
And with her help, her sister's virginity as well.
3.5k words
4.15
54.8k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ep. 03 -- And with her help, her sister's virginity as well.

This is a continuation of 'Men's Paradise' and 'Men's Paradise Ep. 02'. Reading these two earlier submissions will provide the context for this latest submission.

*

With that telephone call from Boon, it was with super haste that I unpacked and dumped my soiled clothing into the washing machine. While waiting, I called my workplace and was more than happy to be able to get a 3-days leave extension. With work settled, I telephoned my regular travel agent and asked whether any ticket was available to go over again. This surprised my travel agent as he knew that I had just returned from there that very morning. When I confirmed that I needed to urgently go over there again, he told me that he would see what he could arrange and would telephone me as soon as possible. About 5 minutes later, my travel agent called and told me that he had managed to get a ticket for that night for me. He warned me that it was a full coach and advised me to delay my trip if I wanted a less crowded journey. But the attraction of what was waiting for me over there resulted in my confirming that what he had managed to arrange for me was perfectly acceptable.

With my washing completed, I packed for my journey that night. With that done, I went out for lunch and stopped over at my bank to withdraw funds that I would be requiring. Then, I picked up my ticket from my travel agent and a couple of gifts from a shop. On returning home, I telephoned Boon to tell him that I would be seeing him the next morning and asked him to advise the old lady of what I had arranged.

Time appeared to pass unusually slowly that afternoon as I waited for departure time. However, the time to go to the coach terminal eventually came around and I made my way there as expeditiously as I could. Fortunately, all the passengers arrived without any significant delay and after a final check, we were soon on our way. Believe me, when I say that the journey was physically taxing. However, what was waiting for me over there certainly helped to reduce the tedium of the journey. Read 'Men's Paradise' if you are interested in learning what the journey entailed and the procedures that had to be adhered to in order to gain entry to that country.

Early the next morning, I turned up at the hotel and was most pleased to be greeted by Boon. He smiled and told me that he had arranged a room for the old lady and her daughter and that they had been anxiously waiting for my arrival. I thanked him for his initiative and followed him to perform the checking-in process. Boon then led me to my favorite room. On entering the room, Boon excitedly told me that the younger daughter was as pretty as her sister, with a similar slim build,fair and waist-long hair. Smilingly, he slapped me on my back saying "You are real lucky. You had the virgin elder daughter just 9 months ago and now you get to have the virgin younger daughter as well."

Grinning, I thanked Boon for telephoning me and looking after the old lady and her daughter and gave him a substantial tip for his efforts. "When can I meet the old lady and her daughter?" I next asked. Boon cackled and said " Someone is sure getting impatient. It's OK. I am going to get them now."

Within a short while, Boon returned and to my surprise he was followed by Lily, whom I had deflowered just about 9 months ago, and her younger sister. I greeted Lily and invited her to be seated. Her younger sister followed her and stood next to her chair. I signaled Boon to get another chair for her and asked her to sit next to her sister. When both were comfortably seated, I was just about to ask Lily where her mother was when she herself volunteered "My mother had to rush back to look after my father and she asked me to rush over here to look after my sister." With tears in her eyes, she continued "My father is still sick and needs to continue to see the doctors. We need some more money and that is why my mother had to ask my younger sister for the same sacrifice as mine. Can you help us again?"

"Of course, I will." I re-assured her. I asked "What is her name? Does she know that I will be deflowering her and is she willing? And is she 18 years old?" Patting her younger sister's head, Lily replied "Her name is Jasmine. And she knows why she is here. Like me, she wants to help our father. She was born just about 8 months after me and she just turned 18 last week."

Turning towards Jasmine, I said to Lily "I paid $300 for your virginity, but am willing to help your family with $500 for Jasmine's. Is that OK?" With a visible sigh of relief Lily smiled, thanked me for my generosity and replied that the amount would be of great help for her father's medical expenses. Then she stood up and patting her sister's head she told the girl that I was a kind man and that she should let me do whatever I wanted to do with her. "Don't be afraid. Relax and the pain will soon be over. I will be waiting outside." she added as she moved towards the door. Boon followed her out, signing me a thumbs-up as they left.

On closing and locking the door, I found Jasmine still seated in her chair. Her head was inclined towards her chest and she was using both her hands to cover her eyes. I moved the chair that her sister had occupied and smiling at her I told her that I had a good time with her sister and hoped that I would also have a good time with her. Patting her head, I told her not to be afraid and that I would be gentle with her. I asked whether she understood what I was saying to her. She nodded and continued to cover her eyes with her hands.

Patting her shoulder, I told Jasmine that it was time for me to undress her. She responded with a visible jolt of fear but slowly got up in response to the lifting pressure that I was applying to her left elbow. She stood in front of me and continued to incline her head downwards and covering her eyes with her hands. Bending slightly, I picked up the hem of her blouse and started lifting upwards. There was some resistance from her but this soon stopped. In no time, I had her blouse off and she was left standing in her brassiere and her jeans.

Next, I moved to unzip her jeans and again there was some initial resistance. Telling her to relax and not to be afraid, I struggled and managed to get her jeans off. Now she had only her brassiere and panty on. After quite some persuasion, I got her to turn around so that I could unhook her brassiere. In a flash, she moved her hands to cover her breasts. Gently nudging her, I got her to turn again. Holding her hands, I managed to pry them away from her breasts. They were firm and well-shaped. Her areolae were neat and pinkish-looking like her nipples. There was some resistance when I started to fondle her breasts and her nipples but she quieted down when I patted her shoulder and told her to relax and not to be afraid.

After fondling and squeezing her breasts and nipples for a few minutes, I dropped my hands to the waist-band of her panty. She reacted by grabbing hold of her panty to avoid it being removed. When I remonstrated and persuaded, she reluctantly released her hold and this allowed me to pull her panty downward towards her knees. Quick as a flash, she used one arm to cover her breasts while the other hand covered her vulva. Leaving her trying to protect her modesty, I continued and finally got her panty fully off. Fully naked, Jasmine stood shyly in front of me with her head continuing to be inclined towards her chest.

I placed my hand onto her left elbow and nudged her towards the bed. When we reached it, I signaled her to be seated. Then telling her not to be afraid, I started to lift the hem of my T-shirt. I could distinctly see the look of fear and embarrassment flashing across her face before she again quickly covered her eyes with her hands. With my T-shirt off, I started to remove my shorts. Soon I was standing in front of Jasmine clad only in my briefs.

Patting her head, I soothed her and eventually got her to remove her hands from her eyes. Telling her not to be afraid I took hold of the waist-band of my briefs and started to push the garment towards my knees. My already turgid and throbbing penis jumped out and at its sight, Jasmine audibly gulped and quickly covered her eyes again. Fully naked, I moved to pick up a pillow and placed it next to Jasmine.

After covering the pillow with a towel, I explained to Jasmine that she was to lie across the bed with her buttocks resting on the towel-covered pillow. I added that there would be some bleeding and that was why the pillow had to be covered with a towel. Reluctantly, she did as I asked of her. I had to help her to adjust to the exact position that I wanted her to be in. But soon she was lying across the bed, with the lower half of her body propped upwards by the pillow and her legs dangling over the side of the bed. She realized the embarrassing position that she was in and quickly re-covered her eyes with her hands.

Pretty Jasmine was lying fully naked in front of me and although I was most tempted to immediately deflower her, I decided that I needed to exercise patience and try to get her adequately prepared. As I moved towards her I could see her body visibly shivering. Although her hands were covering her eyes, I could see the look of fear on her face. The upper lip of her mouth was tightly pressed against her lower lip and her galloping heart-beats were clearly visible.

Bending forward, I soothed her fore-head and told her to relax and not to be afraid. I re-assured her that I was going to be gentle and give her very little pain. When she showed signs of calming after a few minutes of soothing, I quickly placed my hands onto her breasts. Equally quickly Jasmine grabbed my hands but I was able to persuade her to desist and to let me continue my fondling of her breasts. It took quite some minutes before I detected some signs of hardening of her nipples. Her breathing became more labored and the look of fear continued on her face.

Her hands flashed again when I moved my right hand onto her vulva. Soothing her again, I persuaded her to remove her hands. As her body was visibly heaving with fright, I continued soothing her while proceeding with gentle exploration of her labia majora. There was some resistance when I moved inwards to her labia minora and quite some resistance when I started to explore her vaginal opening. She kept muttering that it was shameful and I had to work really hard to keep her calm. Finally I worked my way to her clitoris. My initial contact with her hooded clitoris caused Jasmine to yelp and to jerk backwards. Soothing her stomach I managed to get her to relax. Using my left thumb, I un-hooded her clitoris and proceeded to gently tickle it with my right fore-finger. Jasmine squirmed and moaned and it took quite some minutes before she showed some slight reaction. Believe me, prepping a virgin is real hard work if one prefers not to be rough and uncaring in proceeding with her deflowering.

With some response from her, I decided it was time for Jasmine's deflowering. Soothing her, I got her to reluctantly raise her legs and to fold them back against her chest. Using both hands, I gently pushed her knees apart and got her to use her fore-arms to pull her thighs against her chest . I guessed that she realized that her deflowering was soon to be as her chest started to violently pound and she squeezed her eyes tightly shut.

Soothing her fore-head and telling her to relax, I moved my turgid and throbbing penis towards her vaginal opening. On contact, Jasmine gulped and her chest pounded even more violently. Patiently, I waited for her to calm down. When the violent pounding of her chest showed signs of slowing, I took a deep breath and started to push forward. As her vaginal opening started to stretch in response to my pressing forward, Jasmine groaned and I could see tears forming and dripping from her eyes. She was grimacing with pain and moaning that it was very painful and wanted me to stop. I continued pushing forward and felt the head of my penis entering and being tightly gripped by her vaginal wall.

With the entry of the head of my penis, I knew that her hymen was just ahead and decided to give Jasmine a quick coup-de-grace. Pulling slightly backwards, I pressed forward but her reaction was not at all what I expected. She screamed; forcefully jerked her body backwards, dislodged my penis and rolled away into a fetal position while crying loudly and calling for her mother.

I tried to calm her down but with no success. While pondering how to proceed, I suddenly remembered that Lily was waiting outside. Perhaps she could help. I covered Jasmine with a blanket and tried to calm her down further. Telling her that I was going to get her sister, I quickly dressed and left my room. I walked towards the staircase landing and from afar I saw Lily patiently seated on the sofa. As I approached she became aware of my presence and, with surprise showing on her face, she mouthed "Finished?" I shook my head and continued towards her. She started to get up but I signaled her to remain seated. When I reached her, I sat down by her side. After a short catching back of my breath, I started to tell Lily what had happened. With concern showing on her face, she patiently listened to what I had to tell her.

What I had to say next must have shocked her and caused her quite some embarrassment. "Can you come to the room and help me with your sister?" Her face flushed while she deliberated my request. After quite some time, she cleared her throat and very softly replied "It's OK with me. I want to help if I can. But Jasmine has to agree."

With that reply, we got up and headed back towards my room. On entering the room, we found Jasmine still curled in the same position under the blanket. Her sobbing had subsided but she was still moaning for her mother. Lily went to the bed and seating herself next to Jasmine, she patted her sister on her shoulder while trying to soothe her. After a few minutes, the sisters murmured to one another for quite some time. Finally I saw Jasmine sniffling and nodding her head. Then, Lily smiled and flashed the OK sign to me while she helped Jasmine to get into position again. And she clearly showed she remembered the way I liked a virgin to be positioned for deflowering. After all, it was only 9 months ago that I had gone through the same process with her.

After a bit of shifting, Lily had her sister properly positioned. Jasmine was lying across the bed with the bottom half of her body propped up by the towel-covered pillow and her legs again dangling against the side of the bed. Lily then went to the other side of the bed, got on to it and seated herself with her legs spread apart. Raising Jasmine's head, she moved slightly forward and rested Jasmine's head onto her stomach. Smiling, she signaled me that all was ready. Having quickly undressed again, I moved towards Jasmine. Using my hands, I raised Jasmine's legs again and folded them back against her chest. Then I got her to spread her knees apart again but this time I got Lily to use her fore-arms to keep Jasmine's outspread thighs held tight against her chest. With her hands free, I got Jasmine to place them over her mouth.

Leaning forward, I placed my left hand onto Jasmine's vulva. On re-contact, she again grimaced and shivered leading Lily to murmur soothingly to her. Then, I went on to using my left thumb and fore-finger to spread her labia majora and labia minora and exposed her vaginal opening again. Holding my throbbing penis with my right hand, I leaned forward to re-engage with Jasmine's vaginal opening. On contact with my penis Jasmine tried to squirm backwards but Lily was in the way. Giving her some time to calm down, I patiently waited while Lily continued her soothing murmuring. After a few seconds, I applied pressure again and saw the pained grimacing that appeared on Jasmine's face as her vaginal opening distended to allow re-entry of the head of my penis. Jasmine moaned and tears dripped from her eyes again while I waited for her vagina to adjust to the invasion of my engorged penis.

While we waited, Lily's soothing murmuring continued while I also tried to calm Jasmine down. Then it was time to break her hymen. Drawing slightly backwards, I suddenly lunged forward and could distinctly feel my penis ripping forward as her hymen broke. Jasmine screamed again but this time her scream was muffled by her hands. Lily flushed on witnessing my deflowering of her sister but she continued to sooth her. Jasmine started sobbing, groaned that it was extremely painful and again wanted me to stop. I did not oblige her. Another push and I found that I had full penetration of Jasmine's vagina. She screamed again but was rapidly muffled by Lily. Resting on my elbows, I kissed and soothed Jasmine who was moaning with the pain of penetration and distension.

After a few seconds, I started to gently fuck Jasmine. Virgin that she was, Jasmine had no sexual technique and just laid there quietly as I fucked her as gently as I could. As I pushed forward and drew backwards alternately, I could feel how tight her vagina was and I was really happy that I had been the one who deflowered her. With the tight stimulation that her vagina provided, I could feel myself building rapidly towards orgasm. Groaning loudly, I told Jasmine that I was going to ejaculate. Another couple of in-out movements and I lunged forward to spray semen deep into her vagina.

Having collapsed onto Jasmine's body, I rested a few seconds to catch back my breath. Then, I started to withdraw my rapidly deflating penis from her vagina. As my penis exited, I could see the blood-stained semen that started oozing from Jasmine's vagina. There were also a few blood stains on the towel-covered pillow. But I really did not need these to know that Jasmine was as bona-fide a virgin as they come. Grabbing a towel, I wiped my penis and Jasmine's vulva. Then, grinning from ear to ear. I ruffled the hair of both sisters and thanked both of them for letting me have their virginity, albeit at different times.

Lily was yet to get another shock as I followed by asking whether she was prepared to spend the rest of that day and night with Jasmine and me. As clearly as I could, I indicated to her that I would like to have a three-some. Lily flushed red with embarrassment and gave no answer. Jasmine spoke rapidly with her and I noticed the flush that continued to creep across Lily's face. Jasmine continued to plead volubly and to my pleasure, I finally saw Lily shyly nodding her agreement.

Blimey! What more can a man ask for? I had deflowered both of them and now we were onto a threesome. Like they say some people have all the luck. And I was certainly not going to look my gift horse in the mouth.

*

In the next episode, you can read about how Lily, Jasmine and I spent the rest of that day and night and what Lily and Jasmine did to make me the happiest of men.