Men's Paradise Ep. 05

Story Info
My very first virgin.
6.9k words
4.16
39.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the proper context, it would be useful to read Men's Paradise, Men's Paradise Episode 02, Men's Paradise Episode 03 and Men's Paradise Episode 04. It would also be useful to remember that the social mores of the early 60s were much more conservative than what they are today.

After an hour or so, the coach reached the border control. Exit procedures were smoothly done and we were on our way again. Lowering the back of my seat to its maximum, I snuggled down for the long ride home. Failing to fall asleep, I started reflecting on the enjoyable time that I had just spent with Lily and Jasmine. And in thinking about the two sisters, it struck me that they had been my third and fourth virgins. Reminiscing, I recalled my first two. Irene had been my very first while my wife was my second. So I have had four virgins so far. Even though not a record, I still felt it was not that bad a score for a man to have experienced.

Irene and I grew up as neighbors staying in houses which were next to one another. A link-fence separated our houses but there was a small side gate which allowed access and it was never locked. Irene's house had a small garden but there were hardly any plants as her parents were too busy working. My house also had a small garden and it was filled with all sorts of flowering plants that my mother lovingly looked after.

I first met Irene when she was four years old. I was then five years old. Actually, I was only older than Irene by six months as I had just turned five while she had celebrated her birthday about six months ago. Her family had moved into that neighboring house which had not been occupied for about a year. Like me, Irene only had one elder sister and no other siblings. As our ages were so much closer, Irene and I often played together and we spent many happy hours enjoying the games, activities and interests that all children tend to spend their time on.

The age of television and internet had yet to be with us then and all we had for entertainment was radio-listening and going to the cinema for a film-show. Besides playing with one another, we celebrated our birthdays and those of mutual friends and had gone to a few barbeques and picnics. Over our growing years, I had been to two dozen or so film-shows with her. The first few film-shows we went with her sister or with my sister but soon we found that we were going to them on our own. I guess our sisters had other interests and found baby-sitting their siblings too much of a chore.

Fast forwarding, I was nineteen and having completed high school, I had started working for about 6 months at a nearby store. I got on well with the couple who owned that store and was allowed to drive the delivery van home in the evening on working days. For the week-ends, I had the van after 1pm on Saturday. For a young man, believe me, having a set of wheels was quite something even though it was only a delivery van.

Irene, who was eighteen, was in the last few months of her final year of high school. As she was busy preparing for the final examinations, she spent less time with me and I was left to find my own amusement. So it was to my surprise when one Saturday afternoon, Irene called to me from her window. On my approach, she told me that she needed a few earthworms for her Biology class.

"That's no problem. We have plenty of them over here as my mother feeds her plants with compost. I can dig up some for you. Would half a dozen be enough?" I replied.

Irene smiled and replied, "That will do fine. But I think I will come over to do the digging myself as I could do with a break after all the studying. Will it be alright if I come over in the evening when it is not that hot?"

"Sure." I replied and added, "See you then."

While waiting for Irene, I was relaxing in my house and thinking about her. Though still a virgin then, a total innocent I was not. I had talked with some of my more experienced friends and had some knowledge about sex. They had unreservedly shared with me their experiences of deflowering their girlfriends. However, what I knew was all theoretical with the exception of masturbating for self-relief. The raging glands and hormonal urges of youth accelerated my interest about sex and I was constantly thinking and dreaming about fucking and wondering what it would be actually like.

Then, just a few weeks ago, this curiosity about sex became even more intense by what I accidentally saw. I had unexpectedly come home earlier one day and on letting myself into a supposedly empty house, heard groans and moans and the sound of creaking furniture. These I traced to my sister's room but the door was closed.

Driven by curiosity, I went out to the side of the house. Here there was a window and it was not fully closed. Approaching quietly, I was shocked when I caught sight of my elder sister and her boyfriend lying fully naked on her bed. He was lying on top of her and her folded thighs were spread with her feet resting on his hips. From the rapid up and down thrusting movements of his buttocks and the groaning and moaning that was coming from my sister, it was clear that they were engrossed in fucking one another. This was the first time that I had seen actual fucking taking place and I was tempted to stay and see what they were doing but the fear of discovery made me decide to move away. Quietly, I left my sister and her boyfriend to enjoy their coupling.

Aroused, I rushed to the bathroom and a quick hand-job provided the relief that I badly needed. Since then, I have been hungering for a chance to experience sex myself but have had to satisfy myself with hand-jobs. I yearned for the day that Irene and I could go beyond just close friendship and do what my sister and her boyfriend had been doing.

I was aroused from my reverie when I heard the tinkle of the bell that was fixed on that side gate between our houses. Getting up, I went out and saw Irene just coming over. She was dressed in a loose-fitting house-dress and had a spoon in one hand while the other was holding a cup.

"Hi. I have been waiting for you. Even thought that you changed your mind about coming over," I said to her.

"Sorry. I lost track of time," she replied with an apologetic smile.

I took her spoon from her and gave her a gardening trowel instead. As she looked wonderingly at me, I told her that the gardening trowel would serve her purpose much better than that spoon. Leading the way, I brought her to a plant where fresh compost had been recently added. Telling her that we were likely to get worms in that area, I squatted down and started digging into the compost. Irene chose a spot a short distance from me and squatted down. And as she did so, the bottom of her loose-fitting house-dress billowed with its hem finally falling across her knees. In that squatting position, the hem of her loose-fitting house-dress did not stay on her knees for long and soon slid down her thighs.

I stared engrossed by the sight of Irene's inner thighs which I was looking at for the first time. And I was also drawn to the sight of the loose-fitting panties that she had on. Irene was quite unaware of what I was staring at and was energetically digging for her worms. Then she moved and in so doing, her loose-fitting panties shifted and for the first time in my life I saw part of a girl's outer sexual lip together with some strands of pubic hair. I stared and stared with my digging all forgotten. I had never had a close look at female sex organs until I had that partial glimpse of Irene's.

Engrossed that I was, I did not notice Irene suddenly looking up and discovering what I was doing. Scrambling upright, and with tears spurting from her eyes, she flung her trowel and dashed through that side gate toward her house. Her front door slammed and shortly after I could hear the creaking of her closing windows. I dashed through that side gate and rushed toward her window.

"Please forgive me, Irene. I am really sorry for what I did. Please forgive me. I promise I will never do such a thing again. Please Irene, forgive me," I implored. But there was absolutely no response. To all my begging, there was only silence. I continued for about an hour but still elicited no response from Irene. Then thinking that time will allow her anger to dissipate, I gave up and went back to my own house. I went back to her window many times that evening, repeatedly implored and begged but never got to see Irene or to hear from her.

I was persona-non-grata to Irene for the next 2 months despite my spending time and effort imploring and begging for her forgiveness, whenever I could find time to do so. I had glimpses of her but she just chose to totally ignore me. The weekend before Christmas, I went to her window again and continued to beg her for forgiveness but her window stayed closed. Listlessly, I was about to give up when thought I heard the creaking of her opening window.

I was thrilled when Irene appeared, enigmatically smiled and whispered, "OK. OK. I forgive you. But don't ever embarrass me like that again!"

"Fear not, Irene. Never again will I dare to embarrass you like that any more. And that I do solemnly promise you." I re-assured her.

Irene enigmatically smiled and just said simply, "It's already late. Goodnight and sleep tight. See you tomorrow."

With that gigantic boulder lifted from my shoulders, I went back to my house happy as a lark. Thinking about the various activities that I could look forward to enjoying with Irene, now that she had forgiven me, I was smiling with anticipation as I headed for my evening shower. Fortunately, I met no family members on the way to the bathroom as they would surely have queried me as to what was making me beam from ear to ear.

I could hardly sleep that night and woke up at the crack of dawn. Hurriedly I had my breakfast before dashing over to Irene's house. It took quite a while before a sleepy-looking Irene appeared at her window in response to my calls. Blowing her a kiss, I asked whether she wanted to go with me to an afternoon film-show and threw in dinner as well as additional inducement. She hesitated for quite a while before nodding her acceptance.

Happily I told her, "I will come over at 3pm so that we will arrive well in time for the 4pm show. See you then."

Sharp at 3pm, I dashed over to her house. Her mother opened the door and there, standing just behind her, was Irene dressed in a pretty blouse and cute-looking pinafore. Moving aside to allow Irene to join me, her mother told us to enjoy ourselves and to remember that curfew time was 10pm. Together we walked through the side gate and headed for the van that I had parked in my driveway. It was only after we had turned on to the main road that Irene said, "Your employers are really good to you. I don't think there are many who will let their workers drive their work vehicle home after work."

Grinning, I replied, "They sure are good to me. Maybe they have a pretty daughter that they hope I will marry."

Giving a playful tap to my left fore-arm, Irene responded, "Fat hope! As if they would want their daughter, assuming that they have one, to be married to someone like you. Already talking about another girl! And to think that I have just forgiven you. So cheeky!"

As I was driving, I gave no response other than shrugging my shoulders.
Soon we reached the cinema and after parking the van, I got out and to open the door for Irene. As she was about to leave the van, I managed to put on a most pitiful look before imploring her, "Oh, Irene my love! Please, please do not send me to purgatory again. I was only joking. When I have my sweet Irene, why would I be even thinking about another girl?"

Grinning, she playfully replied, "OK. OK. You are forgiven again. Just make sure that you don't even look at another girl from now on."

We enjoyed the film-show and during dinner. Irene was chatty and was happily talking with me. And she readily listened when it was my turn to talk. We had a really enjoyable time and I managed to get her home just before curfew time. After thanking me and just as she was about to close her main door, I asked, "Can I see you more often now that you are more free? No more final examinations to worry about, right?"

Pulling a solemn face, Irene playfully responded, "Can't promise. There's a queue of boys lining up from here to the end of the road who also want to date me, you know? Let's see whether I can slot you in now and then."

Playfully I responded, "Have pity on this poor man, Irene my love. Do be merciful for I will fret to death if you choose others over me. And surely you do not want me to die, do you?"

With a broad smile on her face, she whispered, "Good-night and sleep tight. Have sweet dreams about me. See you tomorrow." And then she closed her main door.

Over the next couple of months, Irene went on evening dates with me about 2 to 3 times per week during working days, and we were virtually together every weekend. I was on my best behavior when we went for our film-shows and dinners. And sometimes, we also spent time in a nearby public park which was popular with courting couples for what was colloquially referred to as 'moon-tanning' as opposed to the more usual sun-tanning.

The only physical contact that I initially had with Irene was just hand-holding. Over time, my good behavior resulted in Irene having more confidence in me and she gradually allowed me to drape my arm across her shoulders or around her hip. Up to then, I had not even attempted to touch her bosom though I must admit I was tempted to do so on many an occasion. As to touching her crotch, this was something that I dared not even dream about.

The following film-show that we went to was 'Return to Peyton Place'. I had bought Irene a container of popcorn, and she was holding it in her left hand while keenly following the story-line developing on the screen. I had stretched over to get some popcorn when I accidentally brushed against Irene's bosom. She flinched, and her body stiffened as she turned and gave me a glare but did not say anything.

It was really an accident and I was busy whispering my apologies. "I'm really sorry, Irene. I did not intentionally do that. Please don't be angry with me and please, please do not send me to purgatory again."

Unexpectedly, she leaned back, relaxed and rested her head against my shoulder. With a shy smile, she whispered, "I know it was an accident and not intentional. And who says that I am angry?" Then she turned her head and surprisingly gave me a peck on my cheek. I was really surprised and was at a loss for words. Grabbing her hand and lovingly squeezing it, I wordlessly thanked her. Then, we settled back to enjoy the rest of the film-show and right up to the end, Irene was happily leaning against my shoulder. We went for dinner after the film-show and, as I was still not at all sure what message Irene was intentionally or unintentionally sending to me, I did not even attempt to strike while the iron was hot.

That Saturday evening, we headed for the public park as there was no film-show that we wanted to go to. While we were walking to our favorite spot in that public park, we accidentally came across a couple whose activities caused Irene quite a great deal of embarrassment. As we passed a couple lying on the ground beneath a big tree, the fading light of twilight was still sufficient for us to see that the man was lying between the girl's splayed legs. Though fully clothed, the up and down thrusting of the man's hips and the stifled moaning and groaning from the girl, made it clear what was happening. Irene instantly looked away and quickly moved past the coupling pair.

Irene did not say anything as we continued to our favorite spot. After reclining comfortably against the trunk of our favorite tree, I found her to be less voluble as compared to her normal self. It was only after I repeatedly asked whether I had done anything to make her angry and quiet that she shook her head. After quite a while, Irene grumbled, "How can people behave like that? Some people really have no shame. That type of thing should be done in private!"

I was really relieved that I had not done anything to anger her. Taking her hand, and giving it a loving squeeze, I told her, "Forget about it! Like you said, some people just have no shame. Let's not allow the shameful behavior of others affect our evening."

In response, Irene turned and gave me a long tight embrace. I was not sure whether she was not conscious of the effect of her bosom being tightly pressed against my chest or was silently sending me a message, Tilting her head , I gave Irene a loving kiss on her lips and was most happy that she responded without any sign of pulling back. I stroked her back while we lovingly continued to kiss one another. Aroused and emboldened, I sneaked my right hand onto her chest and tried to fondle her breast through her blouse.

Irene pulled back and broke our kiss. Grabbing my hand and shaking her head, she murmured, "Please don't. I'm not ready for that. And you know how I feel about such private things being done in public." She continued, "I know young men will always try to do such things with their girlfriends. Guess you are no exception. I am a bit shocked and frightened but I'm not really angry with you. Don't look so sad. I am not going to sent you to purgatory again. OK?"

Hearing what Irene had to say, I sighed with relief and told Irene, "I am really glad that you are mad with me. Thank you. Thank you." Cheekily, I added, "Does it mean that it will be OK if I can get us somewhere private?"

Playfully, she hit my chest before saying, "You are really incorrigible, you know? Just told you I am not ready for that and you dare to ask me whether it will be OK if you can get a private place. A more cheeky man I have yet to meet! I am not promising anything. Let's move slowly, a little step at a time. OK?"

There was no way that I could know that my problem would soon be solved. I was at work in the store on Monday when a person, I had least expected to see, stepped in. I was both surprised and thrilled to see Henry, my really good buddy since junior school and high school, as he had left for overseas studies about a year ago.


Rushing over I, gripped his extended hand and greeted my long-absent buddy. My employer, seeing me busily engaged with Henry, came over and said, "Why don't you take your friend out for an early lunch? I will look after the store until you come back. And there is no need to hurry, OK."

Henry and I thanked my employer for his consideration and we left for a nearby shop where we ordered lunch and drinks. Catching up over an extended lunch, I learned that Henry had returned to settle some urgent inheritance matters with his lawyer. Both his parents had died in a tragic car accident during our last year in high school and their house was now his. He told me that fortunately he had an old aunt who helped to clean and tidy up the place while he was away.

Then Henry said, "Enough about me. I know you have worked at that store for nearly a year now. Any other developments that you want to tell your good buddy before I go overseas again?" I can never tell you what made me do it but I confided to Henry all that had been happening between Irene and me. Henry did not interject at all and patiently listened to what I had to tell him.

Then he looked at me and said, "Hey! You know what. If you are agreeable we can help one another. As you know, nobody will be staying in my house when I leave again for my studies. You are free to use it, my friend." Henry went on to add, "And you do not even have to worry about the cleaning up as my aunt will continue to do so. All you need to do is to help me deal with mails and bills that come in."

12