Mental Manipulations

Story Info
An electrical accident expands my mental powers.
8.5k words
4.65
231k
336
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a "Mind Control" story, so please be kind. There is very little sex in this chapter, but I promise it will build up in the future. As always, constructive comments and suggestions are welcome.

*****

When my divorce was finalized, I was faced with decisions to make. My kids had both grown, and were living on either coast. I had no real ties to the area that I was living in, as this was where my ex had grown up, so was there really a reason to stay?

After some deep soul-searching, I decided to move some place new and start all over again. The question was, where? As an electrician with over 20 years experience, I could easily get my license anywhere I wanted to go and start up a shop.

After living my entire life in Chicago, I decided that I was tired of the brutal winters and headed south. I settled a couple of states south east, in a small town in the mountains, just outside on the state capitol.

I bought some property on the edge of a lake, with my own private beach and a beautiful view of the valley below. It had a large house and a couple of out buildings that I could use as a workshop and storage for my business. I had my license soon after, and my one-man shop was up and running in no time. One of the other main selling points was that at the end of my long driveway sat the local, and apparently most popular, watering hole.

I also started dating again. At 45, and married for 20 years, I thought it would take me a while to get used to dating again, but the local women ... well, let's just say they made it quite easy to get back into the swing of things.

About a week after I moved down there, I decided to head to the bar one night to have a burger and a few beers.

I decided to stay and check out the band that was playing, and as I watched them, a short, buxom blonde, wearing a sleeveless blouse, a short jeans skirt, and wedge sandals walked up to me and asked me to dance.

"I would love to," I told her, "but I'm not much of a dancer."

"That's ok," she replied, smiling at me and taking my hand. "I know their set list, and the next song is a slow one. Even if you can't dance slow, all you have to do is hold on tight."

After telling me her name was Roxy, she pulled me by the hand and led me out to the dance floor.

"You're the guy that bought the house just down the road, aren't you?" she asked as we started to dance.

"I am," I replied.

"I thought so," she said, pulling me in tighter. "Welcome to town. I think you'll find it interesting living here."

"Thank you," I answered, wondering what she meant by 'interesting', but enjoying the feel of her big beasts pushing against the top of my stomach.

Having gone a couple of years without getting laid, I soon felt my blood starting to rush to my groin. Not wanting to freak out my new friend, I tried to pull my hips back a little.

Feeling me move, however, Roxy was having none of that. She placed her hand on my lower back, pulling me back to her and pressing her crotch against me.

"That feels nice," she whispered. "I like it."

"Ummm, thanks," I replied, not knowing what else to say.

The band ended their set after that song and took a break, so Roxy and I went back to my table. The waitress quickly walked up and I ordered us both a drink while Roxy excused herself to go to the ladies room.

A couple of minutes later, Roxy and the waitress both returned to the table at the same time. I stood, thanking the waitress as she smiled at me, and helped Roxy into her seat.

"Ohh, a gentleman I see," she cooed as she sat.

"That's just the way I was raised," I replied as I looked down her shirt, noticing that it seemed opened a little more than while we danced.

"Just not TOO gentle, I hope," she said, smiling at me over the rim of her glass.

Not knowing what to say, I just raised my eyebrows at her and picked up my beer.

A couple of hours, and quite a few drinks, later, with her hand sliding up and down my thigh, Roxy suggested that we leave.

Drunk and horny, always a dangerous combination for me, I agreed.

As soon as we walked out the door, Roxy took me by the hand and asked where I parked. After I told her that I walked, she giggled and handed me a set of keys. She then led me to her pick-up truck, parked in the back of the lot.

"I wanna see your place," she slurred. "I never been there."

Thinking to myself, 'What the hell? Why not', I helped her into the truck, enjoying the sight as she spread open her legs while she slid in, and then climbed in behind the wheel.

As I started up the truck, Roxy slid closer and began sliding her hand up my thigh again.

"Too bad it's such a short drive," she said in a husky voice as she squeezed my bulge. "I've been told I give great road head."

I looked over at her, shifted the truck into gear, and tore up my driveway, Roxy giggling.

The next morning, we both woke up naked on a double-wide chaise lounge on my deck. I felt completely drained.

"Good morning hot stuff," she said as she looked at me. "It was a long time for you, wasn't it?"

"Only a couple of years," I told her.

"A couple of years?" she asked, sounding shocked.

"You're the first woman I've been with since my divorce, and the last year plus of my marriage was sexless."

"Geez!" she replied. "What woman would give up a cock like that, especially when it's attached to someone who eats pussy the way you do?"

"Well, thank you," I said, chuckling, not even sure what happened the night before.

"Well, I will tell you this," she told me as she sat up, "you will definitely not be lonely OR sexless living here."

"There are plenty of single, horny, women who will absolutely LOVE to spend some quality time with you!"

"That's good to know," I told her, sitting up.

"And don't think you've seen the last of me, either," she continued. "I'm dying to see the inside of your house next time!"

I watched silently as she started walking around the deck, gathering her clothes and putting them on.

"I have to warn you, though," she told me a few minutes later, as I walked her to her truck while she buttoned up her blouse, "be careful of the Holly Hill sub-division, or as we call it, 'Holy Hell'."

"I haven't heard much about that area," I replied. "Why should I be careful of it?"

"That is where all of the Bible-thumpers live," she told me. "They are all stuck-up, holier-than-thou types."

"Lovely," I sighed. "Just like my in-laws."

"I'm sure you can get a lot of business out there," she went on, "but they will look down on you because you're not part of their church, and you've got long hair."

"That's ok," I said. "I charge more for dealing with arrogance."

Roxy laughed, and then said that she had to get home, but hoped to see me again soon, for a repeat, indoor performance.

******

A couple of months later, my business was picking up, and I received a call from the pastor at the Holly Hill Evangelical Church, asking me to come out and give them an estimate on a new service. After getting the address, I told the pastor I could be out that afternoon.

As I drove through the subdivision, I was reminded of the movie 'The Stepford Wives.' Everything seemed TOO perfect. Lawns were all uniformly cut, the kids I saw out playing were all, well, a bit TOO well-dressed and clean for kids out playing ... and even though I got a lot of stares, everyone waved as if they knew me all their lives.

Pulling up to the church, I was greeted by the pastor, who reminded me a lot of a used car salesman, just a bit TOO slick for my tastes.

I could see him looking me over and appraising my used truck and long hair as I walked up to meet him, but he acted cordial enough to my face, even with his "church lady" face.

He led me down to the church basement as he was telling me exactly what he wanted, where the electrical closet, such as it was, was located.

"You're the new fellow, aren't you?" he asked after I evaluated his needs. "The one that bought the old Fredrikson land?"

"That's me," I replied.

"Uh-huh. How are you finding it, living here?"

"It's different," I explained. "Growing up in Chicago, and living in the city my entire life, the rural life is taking a little getting used to. I like it, though."

"Chicago, huh?" he replied. "Hmmph."

'Ok,' I thought to myself. 'This is where it starts.'

"What prompted you to move out this way?" he asked.

"Well, after my divorce, I decided I needed a change of scenery," I answered.

"Divorced, huh?" he replied. "Hmmph."

"Well, you'll find that we here aren't city folk," he told me. "Especially in my congregation, we believe in the Bible. A lot of the Lord's teaching, with a healthy dose of Old Testament discipline thrown in for good measure."

" 'Old Testament discipline'?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," he answered. "We believe in keeping our children and our women in line ... especially our women ... to protect them, of course."

"Of course," I replied. "To protect them."

'From the likes of people like you,' was the unsaid rest of his statement, I thought.

Not wanting to get into an argument and lose a possible job, I said nothing more as I put away my tools. After promising to send him a written estimate by the next day, I shook his hand and drove away.

That night I wrote up the estimate, including the arrogance up-charge, and sent it off to the pastor in an e mail.

Much to my surprise, I received a reply that same day, asking when I could start the job. I told him I would be there the following Monday, and then went out and celebrated.

*****

Monday arrived, and I was at the church at 7:00 A.M., my normal starting time. Apparently the pastor wasn't expecting me that early, as he looked like he just woke up as he walked out of his house, still in a bathrobe and slippers.

What caught my attention even more, though, was the woman standing in the doorway looking at me.

Also in a bathrobe, she looked a bit younger than me, and definitely younger than the Pastor. She was petite, with long, dark hair, and what looked like a beautiful, girl-next-door face. I couldn't tell what it was, but something about her was captivating!

As if he sensed her presence, the pastor wheeled around and stopped in his tracks.

"Get back in the house, woman!" he barked at her.

'It's a damn good thing I didn't see that before I wrote up my estimate,' I thought to myself, 'or my price would have been even higher.'

"Is that your daughter?"I asked, trying to be polite.

"That's my wife," he grumbled, looking at me like I was an idiot.

After the pastor opened up the church basement to me, he left and returned to his house.

"I'll be around if you need me," he grumbled as he walked away.

I went to work, tearing out the old breaker panel and getting it ready for the power company to install the new service.

The entire job took a week to finish, thanks mostly to the pastor's continuing interference, as well as the power company dragging it's feet. I didn't see the pastor's wife again, and I was staring to wonder if he kept her locked up in the house all day.

Soon enough, though, the job was done, and I went to the pastor's house to let him know that I was done.

As I walked from the church to the pastor's house, I saw that the skies had darkened, and I could smell the rain coming.

As I knocked on the door, his wife answered.

"Hello, sir." she said, looking down at her feet. "You're the electrician. I'll get my husband."

"Ok," I replied, standing there. I caught just enough of a glimpse of her face before she looked down to see that she was probably closer to my age than I thought, and very attractive. As she walked away, she left her front door open, and I watched her ass sway under her long dress.

"Are you finally done?" I heard as the pastor approached the door.

"Just about," I replied. "If you'd come with me, I'll show you the changes that I made, and you can tell me how you want the last bit configured."

"Of course!" he barked, opening up his screen door. "Let's get this done before the storm hits!"

As we entered the church, I walked him through the work that I did, and we came upon the final change.

I explained that I had tried to get him to tell me exactly how he wanted the final array to be set up, and that I never got an answer, so that was all I had left to do. After getting a mumbled excuse, he told me how he wanted it done, and I asked him to wait a couple of minutes, and I would be finished.

"When I tell you, throw the switch and everything will light up," I told him, as he grumbled again. "But wait until I say so. There is a lot of power going through here, and I would prefer not getting hurt just as I finish the job."

"Of course!" he barked again. "I'm not stupid!"

'No,' I thought to myself, 'just an arrogant asshole.'

After opening the panel, I started connecting the wires the way he wanted the switches set up. The area I had to work in was tight, so I leaned in and rested my head on the edge of the metal box.

"Are you done yet?" he yelled a couple of minutes later, just as I started connecting the main power lines.

"Hold on one second," I replied, leaning back.

"What?"

"Hold on!"

Just as I leaned back in to the box and my head touched the edge, I felt a huge jolt, and I was flying through the air. The last thing I remember was my back, and then my head, slamming against something, and I blacked out.

*****

"Nice tent!" I heard. "I'm going to have to make sure I'm here tomorrow for this guy's sponge bath!"

"I wonder if this is the guy I heard Aunt Roxy telling mom about. He is kinda hot, for an older guy!"

'What the hell is that about?' I asked myself. 'And where am I?'

'More importantly, why do I have this pounding headache?'

I groaned, and then opened my eyes.

"Mr. Jones? Are you awake?" I heard, as I looked around.

"Yeah, I think so. Where am I?" I replied. I turned my head and saw a cute young nurse standing next to my bed.

"You're at Community Hospital. You had an accident. You were electrocuted," she told me.

"Electrocuted?"

"Yes. You were working at Holly Hills Church, and lightening hit the building. You were zapped pretty good. Do you remember that?"

"Yeah, I think so. The pastor was yelling something about turning on the lights."

"Ok, let me get a doctor in here to check you out," she said, as she walked out the door.

As I looked around, I noticed my hard-on lifting the sheets on my bed, and I realized that must have been the tent that the nurse was talking about.

'Damn. Not TOO embarrassing! Well, she DID seem to like it! But who was she talking to?'

I continued looking around the hospital room, and I realized that either this was a brand new building, or they had done some major renovations and upgrades.

My forehead felt like something was on it, and I reached up to touch it. I felt a long, thin bandage across it, going from my right eyebrow up to the left side of my scalp.

A couple of minutes later, the nurse returned with the doctor.

"Mr. Jones, I'm Doctor Smith. How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I've got a pounding headache, and I feel a little fuzzy, but other than that, I guess I'm ok."

He proceeded to run me through some physical tests, all of which I seemed to pass, and then he started talking to me.

"You seem to be in very good condition, considering," he started.

"Considering what?" I asked.

"You were in a coma," he explained. "You were out for two weeks."

"Two weeks?!?" I exclaimed.

'Stop whining,' I heard, 'you're lucky to be alive.'

The only thing was, I was watching him. His lips didn't move.

The doctor proceeded to tell me that he wanted to run a battery of tests on me, including a CAT scan and an MRI of my head, and that hopefully I could go home the next day. I saw his lips move that time.

"Do whatever you need to do, doc," I told him. "But could I get something for my head?"

He told me that he'd prefer I went through the tests first, and afterward I could have some aspirin if I wanted.

'Suck it up, puss. Don't make my day any harder than it needs to be.'

Again, his lips didn't move.

'What the hell?'

A few hours later, they wheeled me back into my room, where I saw Roxy waiting.

"Oh my God! You're all right!" she exclaimed when she saw me.

"Hi," I replied. "What are you doing here?"

"My niece is the nurse that was here when you woke up," she explained. "She called me a couple of hours ago, and told me you were awake."

'Don't sound so enthused to see me,' I heard in my head. Her lips didn't move.

"Wow!" I replied. "I'm glad to see you!"

"How did she know you knew me?" I asked.

"She must have heard me tell my sister, her mother, about this hot guy that I met a while back that suddenly disappeared two weeks ago," she explained, smiling.

'A guy who fucked my brains out until I was walking funny!' I heard. No lip movement.

"When you woke up, she called me and told me to come down here to see if it was you." That time, her lips moved.

This was getting very strange.

"Wow," I replied. "Very cool."

Just then, a different nurse came in the room.

"Mr. Jones, how are you feeling?" she asked.

"Getting better, I think," I told her.

"Good. How's your headache?" she asked.

I realized had completely forgotten about the headache. It was gone.

"It's gone," I told her.

"Just like that?" she asked. "Doctor said you were complaining about a pounding headache."

"Now that I think about it, I remember having it when I went to the MRI, but that's the last time I remember having it," I told her.

"Hmm. Interesting," she said, typing on the computer in the room.

"Ma'am, visiting hours are almost over," she then told Roxy.

"Aww. But I just got to see him," Roxy pouted.

"I understand. I know you're Janice's Aunt, so I can give you fifteen minutes, but the doctor wants him to get his rest," the nurse told her.

"Ok," Roxy replied.

"Hey, the doc said I should be able to go home tomorrow," I told Roxy.

"I'll be here in the morning," she said smiling.

"You don't have to work?" I asked.

"Tomorrow's Saturday," she told me.

'And when I take you home, I'm gonna nurse you back to health for a couple days, and then wear you down!'

No lip movement.

"I'll see you tomorrow, sweetie," she said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Your girlfriend was worried about you," the nurse said after Roxy left.

"She's not my girlfriend," I told her. "We're just friends."

"Oh. Ok," she replied. "I'm sorry."

'You must be damn GOOD friends for her to act like that!' I heard, without the nurse saying anything. 'I could use a friend like that myself!'

"No reason to be sorry," I told her, looking at her. "No big deal."

"Ok, well, you get some rest," the nurse told me as she walked out of the room.

'Ok, this is weird,' I thought. 'Why am I hearing them, but they're not talking? That's some kind of sci-fi fantasy bullshit!'

The next morning, I woke up felling very refreshed. Unfortunately, I discovered when they brought me my breakfast, even as new as the hospital seemed, the food was still hospital food.

A new nurse was in my room when they brought it in, and asked how my breakfast was.

"Either my taste buds were destroyed when I got zapped, or this is one of the worst breakfasts I've even had," I told her.

'God, I could go for some real food,' I thought, as I tried to choke down what I assumed was supposed to be eggs.

The nurse gave me an odd look, giggled.

"Yeah, unfortunately, it's not your taste buds," she told me.

Later that morning, Jennifer, the nurse that was in my room the day before when I woke up, came in.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, perky.

"I'm feeling fine," I told her. "I'm ready to go home!"