Mental Manipulations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My god! I've never known a man could release this much sperm, and with so much force! Especially a man this age!' I heard as she swallowed.

"Holy crap, Doc!" I gasped as I felt her mouth continue to work on my wilting shaft. "That was amazing!"

"Thank you," she replied as she sat back on her heels, now definitely blushing.

"That is one hell of a persuasion pitch!"

Abhi giggled and lowered her head slightly, her soft fingers still wrapped around my soft dick.

'Oh my! I was enjoying that so much, I forgot that I was supposed to be trying to persuade him to let me do more research on him! What is wrong with me?'

'Nothing is wrong with you! You are a beautiful, sexy woman, with physical needs as well as professional needs. Why not try to fulfill both at the same time?'

"Stand up, Doctor," I told her.

Abhi looked at me as she rose to her feet, standing a step away from me.

"Show me your body."

With a small smile crossing her face, she slowly turned around, and then stepped back toward me.

"Would you unzip me?" she asked softly as she knelt down.

I gladly reached out and slowly lowered the thin zipper on the back of her dress, and then watched as she stood again and turned back toward me. I watched as she shrugged the dress from her shoulders, and then lowered it down to her hips, showing a beige-colored bra that almost matched her dress, and complimented her mocha-colored skin beautifully. She paused for a second, and then slid her dress further, letting it drop to the floor.

My eyes traveled across her body. They took in her black hair as it fell across her shoulders down to the tops of her breasts, her firm, flat stomach, and then her matching panties, cut high on her hips. I quickly realized that she was wearing a thong, and I couldn't wait to see how it split her firm ass. As my eyes went further down her legs, she gracefully stepped out of the dress, kicking it aside.

'She's not that conservative after all!' I thought to myself.

'He isn't saying anything. He's smiling, so I think he likes what he sees, but he isn't saying anything.'

"VERY nice!" I told her. "Very, VERY nice!"

"Do you approve?" she asked, blushing again.

"Come with me, and I'll show you how I approve," I told her as I stood.

Taking her hand, I led her to her desk. I walked us around to her side, and then pushed aside the few papers that sat on her blotter.

"Turn around," I told her.

Gracefully, Abhi turned, looking at me over her shoulder. My eyes immediately went to her ass, and just as I expected, her thong split her firm cheeks beautifully.

She then turned back around, facing me. I stepped in to her, reached my arms around her and picked her up, placing her on her desk.

Abhi gasped as I set her down, and I then stepped in and kissed her.

"Now, with your permission," I said softly as I began slowly kissing my way down the side of her neck, "I'd like to do a little research of my own."

"What kind of research?" she gasped as my lips reached the spot on her neck just below her ear.

"I'm thinking about some IN DEPTH research," I replied.

'Oh god! I don't know how much more of this I can take!'

"Permission granted!" she gasped as I slid my fingers across the front of her bra.

I slowly slid the strap off of her shoulder as i kissed my way across her collarbone, and then started working on the other shoulder.

I felt Abhi slide her hips forward a little as my lips reached the tops of her breasts, and she sighed loudly.

'Please stop teasing me! It has been far too long since someone else has given me an orgasm!' I reached my hand around her back and quickly unhooked her bra, and she gasped as it slid down her breasts.

I leaned back a little and looked into Abhi's eyes as I pulled her bra completely off of her chest. Abhi's eyes had a look of desperate desire as I gazed into them, and I then smiled as my eyes slowly traveled down her chest.

"Beautiful!" I said softly, as my hands slid up her chest and cupped her breasts. Her aereola were about four shades darker than her skin and the size of a baby's hand, and her nipples stuck out almost half an inch.

My thumbs and forefingers gently pinched and rolled her hard nipples, causing her to gasp and arch her back toward me.

'So sensitive! I can feel that all the way down to my pussy!'

'Oh my god! I can't believe I used that word! What is this man doing to me?'

'Let yourself go. Be a bad girl for once! Tell him what you want. What you NEED!' I sent to her.

I leaned in and kissed her lips softly as I continued to pinch and pull on her nipples, causing her to gasp into my mouth.

"Please!" she moaned as our lips parted.

"Please, what?" I asked softly.

"Please don't tease me!" she sighed. "It has been too long for me!"

"Is this teasing?" I asked, as I leaned in and quickly flicked my tongue across the tip of her nipple.

Abhi moaned and arched her back again, and I moved to the other nipple. I then pushed her tits together and flicked my tongue across both nipples, and then started sucking on both of them at the same time.

"Oh yesss," she sighed.

'My pussy! Please pay attention to my pussy! I need to cum so bad!'

I moved just a little to the side, and as I continued licking and sucking on her nipples, I slid one hand around to the small of her back, and the other slowly up the inside of her thigh. Abhi slid her ass forward on her desk, and I softly traced my fingers up the front of her panties as I gently bit her nipples.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed softly as her body quivered.

'What is this man doing? It's almost like he knows my body better than I do!'

I released her nipples from my mouth, and I gently placed my hand on her chest, laying her back on her desk.

I then reached behind me and pulled her desk chair up.

I sat in her chair and rolled forward as far as I could, placing her legs over my shoulders. I heard Abhi whimper softly, and I began kissing her inner thighs as I slid my fingers along the front her thong.

'Oh yes! I can't remember the last time someone else touched me there!'

'Open your legs wider and show him where you like to be touched.'

Abhi then spread her knees apart and reached her hands down, placing them on her stomach. I could smell the musk of her arousal, and I leaned back just a little to look at her.

I could see that almost her entire thong was one big wet spot, and I leaned back in and slowly dragged my tongue along the damp fabric.

'Oh! But I can't touch myself in front of him! What would he think of me?'

'He'd think that you were a hot, sexy woman who knows what she likes! Maybe he likes to watch a woman touch herself. Maybe he likes a woman who can be a little slutty for him!''

I heard her gasp softly as I kissed and licked along the edges of her thin panties, and then her slim fingers appeared along one side of her thong. Slowly, her fingers pulled the fabric aside, and I sat back, looking at her trimmed pussy. She was already very wet, and her labia was opened like a beautiful, mocha-colored flower.

I quickly moved my tongue to the exposed flesh and slowly slid the tip along her opened lips toward her clit.

'I can't believe that I'm exposing myself like this in front of him! I barely know... Oooohhhh yesssss! That feels so good!'

I sat back in her chair and heard her moan in disappointment, both aloud and in her thoughts.

Smiling, I reached up and hooked my fingers into the waistband of her thong and quickly yanked them down, pulling them over her feet and tossing them over my shoulder.

"Ohh!" she gasped.

'Don't hold back! You know that you want it!'

'Yes! I do! I want it SO BAD! But I can't be a slut!'

I leaned in and started kissing along the junction of her thighs and her crotch.

'Yes, you can,' I sent as I slowly slid the tip of my tongue along the edge of her pussy. 'You're a grown woman. Take what you want!'

Abhi let out a long, low moan as I moved my tongue to the insides of her pussy lips and began licking her there, slowly getting closer to her erect clit.

'Oh, to hell with this! I need this!'

Suddenly, I felt her hands at the back of my head, and she directed me to her clit and pulled me in tight.

I smiled to myself again and began slowly licking at her stiff little bud.

"OOhhhyesssss!" she moaned loudly, arching her back and pressing her pussy against my face.

I placed my hands at the back of her legs and pushed them back toward her body. Just as I started to lean in, she reached her hands down and held my head.

"Ohhh, please!" she moaned as I softly blew on her erect clit.

"Please, what?" I asked.

"Please don't tease me!"

"What do you want?" I asked.

'Oh god! I can't say that!'

'Yes, you can! Tell him what you want! Be the bad, naughty girl you've always wanted to be! Let go!' Abhi pulled my head up and lifted her head, grasping my hair and looking down at me.

"Eat me! I want you to lick my pussy and make me cum, damn you!"

I smiled at her and hooked my thumbs inside her knees. I spread her legs wider and leaned in, slowly sliding my tongue through the wetness dripping down her pink slit.

"Doctor's orders!" I said, as I gently blew on her stiff clit.

"Ooohhh yesssssss!" she gasped, gripping my hair tighter.

I then started licking around her clit until I found her trigger spot, getting a loud, long moan from her.

'Oh my god! I'm so close to cumming!'

'Let it go! Cum for him!'

'SOOO CLOSE!'

I started moving my tongue faster, causing her to gasp again, and then I leaned in closer and wrapped my lips around her clit. Just as I started sucking on her clit, I slowly slid two fingers into her wet pussy, pressing on the top wall.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh!" Abhi moaned, lifting her hips. "Yesssssss!"

I slid my fingers in as deep as I could, hooking them around the back of her pelvic bone and pressing harder as I continued sucking on her clit.

Both in my head and in my ears, all I could hear was a long, low moan, steadily increasing in volume.

I released her clit and began flicking my tongue across it at the same time that I began sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy in short jabs.

"NnnnngggghhhAHHHHHH!" she yelled, as she pulled my head in hard. I could feel her pussy clamp down on my fingers, and her juices were flowing into my hand.

I slid my fingers back deep inside her, pressing firmly on the soft underside of her pelvis again as her body lightly shook. I could feel her pussy squeezing around my fingers, and eventually she started coming down from her orgasm.

"Holy crap!" she exclaimed as her eyes popped open. "Where did you learn to do that? That was incredible!"

"I'm glad you liked it," I told her as I slowly slid her chair back and started to stand.

'Liked it? I almost passed out from it! And you certainly seemed to like it, too!'

"Yes, I did," she replied with a sigh. "I liked it very much!"

As I stood, my cock, newly hard again, brushed against her ass. Abhi gasped softly, and I leaned in to her.

'Oh yes! I need it now! Please give it to me!'

Her eyes were locked on to mine, and I slowly slid my fingers from her pussy, which was still squeezing on to them.

As she watched, I brought my hand up to my mouth and licked her juices from one finger. Abhi moaned softly as she watched me, and I then moved my hand to her mouth.

'Oh damn! He doesn't really want me to taste myself, does he? I can't do that!'

'Why not?' I sent to her. 'He tasted you, and you tasted him. Try it!'

She parted her lips slightly, and I quickly slid my fingers in. As she opened her mouth further, my fingers passed her teeth.

It wasn't long before her lips tightened around my fingers and I felt her tongue sliding across and between them as she sucked them clean. She moaned as she cleaned my fingers, and a look of desire appeared in her eyes.

'I can't believe I'm doing this! Oh my god! I really can't believe that I like this taste!'

After a couple of minutes, I slowly dragged my wet fingers from her mouth and wrapped them around my hard cock.

I pulled the soft head up her slit, brushing across her tight asshole, through her seeping juices, and placed it at her wet opening.

'Oh yes! Finally! Just give it to me!'

Knowing how badly she wanted it, I decided to play with her and tease her a little more. I pushed her legs back again, and this time grasped the heels of her shoes, using them as handles. Moving my hips, I began sliding my hard shaft up and down her slit, coating it with her juices.

'Oh dear god! Please quit teasing me!'

I pulled my hips back slightly, and lined the head of my cock back up with her hot, wet hole.

'Yes! Finally! Shove that fat meat into me!'

Smiling to myself, I began to slowly slide my cock into her pussy.

I slid just the head in, wiggling my hips back and forth and then stopping.

'Why does he torture me like this? I need to feel him fill me up!'

'Tell him what you want. If he still doesn't give it to you, then make him give it to you! I sent back.

"Oh god! Please fuck me!" Abhi moaned, gripping my arm tightly and looking deeply into my eyes.

"I don't know if you're ready for me yet," I teased, slipping more of my cock into her pussy, only to pull it right back out.

She then suddenly sat up and slid her arms down to grip my ass.

I felt her dig her nails into the flesh of my ass, and she pulled me forward, slamming my hips against hers and burying my cock deep in her pussy.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed, her eyes rolling back in her head for a second.

"Now fuck me!" she said, her eyes suddenly very intense and focusing back on mine. "Quit being a tease and fuck me, hard!"

"Why doctor, if I didn't know any better, I'd think that you weren't really a prim and proper young Indian woman."

Her eyes opened wide when I said that, and then her look got intense.

"Yes, I'm really a hot little slut!" she hissed, squinting lustily at me. "Now fuck me like one!"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. "I'll follow doctor's orders!"

I slid my hands down the top of her thighs and held tightly to her legs. I then pulled her toward me and slammed my hips forward at the same time, slamming my shaft deep inside her.

"Yes!" she exclaimed, her eyes popping open wide again. "Do that again!"

I started slamming hard and fast into her, every once in a while pulling out completely and then slamming all the way back in. Her tits were bouncing on her chest in time with every stroke, and her eyes had rolled back in her head. I tried to read her mind to see what else she wanted, but I couldn't get anything. Everything that I "heard" sounded like static.

'Rub your pussy while he fucks you,' I sent to her.

Her hand immediately flew down between her legs and she started rubbing her clit.

'Oh my god! I can't believe I'm play touching myself in front of him like this! I've never done this before!'

I changed my tempo and started taking long, slow thrusts, sliding my cock back until just the head remained inside her, and then slowly sliding it all the way back in. Again, every few strokes, I would pull out completely, and then plunge right back in.

On one deep stroke, I grabbed on to Abhi's hips and ground my pelvis against hers, and her eyes suddenly popped wide open.

"Yes! Oh fuck, yes!" she screamed, wrapping her fingers around my wrist and squeezing hard. I then felt her legs wrap around my ass and pull me in tighter.

I moved one of my hands so that I was holding her wrist and brought it between her legs. I moved her hand back down to her pussy and she started rubbing her clit again.

'He wants to watch me! That is so naughty!'

'Yes, put on a show for him. Be a naughty little girl!'

I continued sliding my shaft in and out of her pussy, now changing the depth and speed of the strokes.

Soon, I heard both with my ears and in my head, the same sound.

"MMMmmmmMMMMOOOOHHHHH!"

"MMMmmmmMMMMOOOOHHHHH!"

Her one hand tried squeezing my wrist even tighter while the other hand started rubbing her clit faster, and I could feel her pussy clamp down around my cock as she came loudly.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed. "I'm cumming so hard!"

"Yes, Abhi, cum for me. Let it all out. Cum real good," I told her softly.

"Oohhhhhh yessssssss!" she moaned in response.

I stood still, just softly pushing my hips forward as her orgasm eventually slowed down.

Finally, after a couple of minutes, I heard her in my head again.

'Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I haven't fucked like this since University! And NEVER this good!' I felt her legs relax, her feet sliding down to the backs of my legs.

I started slowly moving again, sliding my slick shaft back and forth as I slid my hands up to her soft tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples.

Abhi moaned again softly as I rolled and pulled her stiff nipples between my fingers.

'Oh damn! He's going to set me off again!'

I could feel everything coming to a peak, and I knew I was going to cum myself soon. I remembered what she had thought about breaking in her new sofa, so I decided that this was the perfect time.

"Come with me," I told her. "Let's go break in your couch."

She moaned again, and reached her hands out to the edge of her desk to pull herself up.

I took her hands in mine and helped her sit up, and then helped her slide off of her desk.

Stepping behind her, I placed my hands on her hips as we started walking toward her sofa. As she took her first couple of steps though, I saw her wobble, and I wrapped my arms around her waist, my hard cock pressing up against her firm ass cheeks.

'I hope I can walk that far! My legs feel like wet noodles!'

Hearing that, I stopped and stepped up around to her side.

Slipping my arms around her back and under her legs, I quickly picked her up and carried her over to her sofa.

Abhi gasped as her feet left the floor, and then laid her head against my chest, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

I brought her over to the side, and set her ass on the arm of the sofa. Holding on to her arms, I slowly leaned her back until her shoulders rested on the cool leather. I then reached down to her hips and pulled her toward me until her ass hung off of the arm.

'Oh my god. What's he going to do now?'

Smiling at her, I slowly stepped in and lay the head of my cock along her wet slit. Moving my hips, I slowly slid it up and down through her wetness, and then slid the head back down to her warm hole.

Holding on to her arms again, I slid my cock back in to her pussy.

"Ohhh YESSSS!" she hissed as I bottomed out my cock in hot depths.

I began to slowly slide my shaft in and out of her again and she gasped and arched her back.

'What is he hitting? He's going to make me cum again!'

She felt a lot tighter in that position, and the way her pussy was squeezing my cock, I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh shit! You feel so good!" I told her. "I'm going to cum soon!"

"Yesssss!" she hissed in reply.

'Ohh! I'm so close to cumming too!'

"I'm going try wait for you," I told her.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Cum with me! Oh yes! I'm so close!"

'Cum!' I told her. 'He's getting very close! Squeeze his cock with your muscles!'

Abhi gasped loudly, and then let out a long, throaty moan. I felt her pussy clamping down on my cock, and I slammed it into her harder.

I watched as her hand returned between her legs and she started rubbing her clit again. Her hips started bucking against my thrusts, and her breathing got heavier.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked her, trying to hold back.

'Everywhere! I feel like such a dirty slut! I want it everywhere!'

'Tell him where you want it the most. Where would his cum make you feel like the dirtiest little slut?'

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned, as I started taking longer strokes again.