Mental Manipulations Ch. 05

Story Info
Getting to know more about the Pastor... and his wife.
4.2k words
4.66
81.6k
66
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My deepest apologies to everyone who has been asking for the next installment in this series. A number of events, ranging from computer problems, to working too many hours, (thus having very little writing time) to a temporary case of writer's block, got in my way. I hope this installment makes up for the delay. I promise to try my best to get future episodes out as quickly as possible.

*******

When I woke up the next morning, I immediately took in the aromas of coffee and frying bacon, and the sounds of birds chirping outside. As my consciousness kicked in more, I also heard music playing.

After I took my wake-up piss and brushed my teeth, I walked quietly downstairs. As I turned into the kitchen, I saw Roxy standing at the stove, in just an apron and her panties, frying up some bacon and dancing to music playing from my iPod.

I leaned against the doorway and watched, until she turned and saw me. Yelling in surprise, Roxy picked up a piece of bacon from a plate on the counter and threw it at me.

"You scared the hell out of me!" she yelled, laughing. "Why didn't you say something to let me know that you were there?"

"I didn't want to interrupt your dancing," I told her as I picked up the piece of bacon and started eating it.

"I hope you don't mind, I thought I'd make some breakfast," she told me. "I'm starving after last night!"

"That's fine," I told her as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

A couple of minutes later, she set our plates at the table.

'Oh, my poor butt!' I heard as she sat down.

"Thank you for last night," she said as we started eating the omelets. "I needed that."

"It was my pleasure," I told her.

"I'm really glad that we worked everything out," she continued. "That makes me feel better."

"Good," I replied. "Me too."

"I would really like to thank you in the best way that I know possible, but you really gave me a work out!" she told me. "I'm sore ALL over!"

I laughed, and replied, "I'm just glad that you enjoyed it all."

"Oh yeah!" she said. "You are a wonderful lover! You're teaching me things that I didn't know about myself!"

We continued talking as we finished off breakfast, and then my phone rang as we cleaned off the table.

"How do you know this son-of-a-bitch?" I heard as soon as I picked up the phone.

"Give me a second," I told him.

I excused myself, telling Roxy that this was an important call that I needed to take, and she replied that she had to head home, and would talk to me soon.

"So what did you find out?" I asked my gravelly-voiced friend.

"You owe me at least a bottle of Scotch," he told me. "The good shit!"

Knowing Rat as well as I did, I knew that he must have had to do quite a bit of work digging up dirt on the preacher.

"Not a problem," I replied. "So quit flapping your gums and tell me what you found already."

"This bastard doesn't exist," he told me. "He's not on any data base until five years ago."

"He's a minister," I replied. "He had to have gone to some kind of divinity school, somewhere."

"Not in this country, or any other country on this planet," he said.

"Interesting," I replied.

"Do me a favor," I continued. "Keep digging. I'll do some recon and get a couple of pics and send them to you. Now I'm really intrigued. Find something good, and I'll send you a case of Single Malt."

"Now you're talking!" his voice boomed. "What'd this piece of shit do to piss you off?"

"Long story," I told him. "I have a feeling that it's going to get ugly before it's all said-and-done."

"Well, as your partner-in-ugliness, I expect a phone call before the fun begins!" he replied.

"There is no one else I'd rather get ugly with," I said.

We hung up without saying anther word, and I called my son.

To my surprise, he told me that he was engaged, and that they were getting married in a couple of months. I congratulated and told him to send me the details as soon as he could. We talked for a little while longer, catching up on each other's lives, and I then promised him that I would see him soon.

Replaying my conversation with Rat in my head, I decided to head over to Holy Hell. Since it was Sunday, I knew that the pastor would be busy with church all day, and that gave me plenty of time to do some snooping around.

I knew the basic layout of the property, but I had to find a way to sneak in without being seen so I pulled up a view from Google Earth. A few minutes later, I had my plan laid out and was on my way.

I parked my truck at the park where I met Sarah and walked through the woods toward the church. Staying in the tree line, I quietly walked around the perimeter of the property as the congregants filed in to the building. As I did my recon, I noticed a big man who looked suspiciously like security standing on the Pastor's front porch keeping an eye on matters.

'Why would a pastor, especially of this church, need security?' I wondered.

A few minutes later, everyone was inside the church and the security guy walked over to the church and stood on the steps after closing the doors. I then started making my way around the back of the property.

When I got to the back of the house, I was surprised to see no one.

'Ok, this just gets stranger and stranger,' I thought. 'Why have security at the front of the house, and then move him to the church, but have no one at the rear?'

After watching the backs of the buildings for a few minutes, I quietly snuck up to the house. Looking carefully at the house, and especially the windows, I was again surprised to realize that he had no alarm system on his house.

Seconds later, I was walking through his basement, having pried open a window. Knowing that anything helpful would either be stashed away in the basement or the attic, I started looking around downstairs.

Again thinking about my conversation with Rat, I knew I shouldn't be surprised when I found little relating to the minister going back more than a couple of years. There were a few boxes of things belonging to Sarah, including her High School yearbooks. Doing some quick mental math, I estimated her to be in her mid-30's, much younger than I thought, or than she looked.

I looked through those, gaining some insight into her past. At the bottom of one box, I found some old love letters which included some very steamy passages from her then boyfriend.

As I was closing up the last box, I noticed an envelope stuffed inside another, larger manila envelope. Opening the smaller envelope, I found a stack of pictures.

I pulled out the stack and was surprised to see old photos of Sarah in her late teens or early twenties. Quite a few of them were of her in a bikini, something the good Reverend would definitely not approve of! I realized that I was also correct in my guess that Sarah was hiding quite a body under her dowdy, baggy clothes.

I went up to the first floor and looked around. I quickly noticed that there were a lot of pictures of him, but very few of Sarah, and none of them together. Using my cell phone, I took pictures of a couple of the photos of him before moving upstairs.

A search of the attic turned out a little better, as I found a few papers dated ten years ago, as well as some pictures of the Reverend with long hair and a beard. A couple of the pictures were with him and other people, and there were names written on the backs. I slipped those pictures into my pocket and continued my search.

After pocketing a few more pictures and a couple of documents, I closed everything back up and went back downstairs.

Walking through the second floor, I quickly realized that the minister and Sarah slept in separate bedrooms. The minster, true to his ego, commanded the larger room with Sarah down the hall in a much smaller room.

I knew that I was running out of time, so I did a quick search of his room, figuring that I wouldn't find much about him in Sarah's.

As I opened the top drawer on his nightstand, I saw a .45 cal pistol.

'What the hell does a preacher need a .45 for?' I asked myself.

I picked up the gun and briefly inspected it and, smelling the fresh oil, I realized that he kept it in good condition. As a safety precaution, I removed the round from the chamber and slipped it into my pocket. I then replaced the gun where I found it and continued looking around.

I did a quick search through his dresser drawers and his closet and found nothing significant or incriminating. I was contemplating whether to try and break in to his office in the church later when I heard noises outside.

I quickly walked to the window and peeked out. I realized that I must have spent a lot more time in my search than I realized, because there was a crowd forming as people streamed out of the church. I watched as Sarah talked with some congregants while the preacher held court at the top of the steps, just outside the front door to the church.

I quickly made my way to Sarah's room to look out the windows there, when I saw people walking around back there, also.

Knowing that I was trapped, I quickly started looking for a place to hide in the house until I could sneak out when I heard the front door open. Thinking that it would probably be safer to hide in Sarah's room, I quickly slipped into her closet.

Immediately, I heard the preacher's voice as he barked at his wife.

"That is part of the duties of a minister's wife," I heard him say. "Those people are part of my flock, and you will be nice to them!"

I couldn't read what Sarah was thinking, but she was clearly not happy. Her anger though, had nothing to do with her husband's "flock", but something else.

"Now, I'm going to visit Betty Parson. She's still feeling down after Bob passed, and she needs some comforting. I'll be back in time for supper," he then told her.

I heard the front door shut, and Sarah started walking up the stairs. The closer she got, the more I felt her anger.

' ... HOW you're going to comfort her!' I caught as she reached the top of the stairs.

I quickly slipped to the back of her closet, ducking behind some long clothes hanging on the rod. Seconds later, I heard her step in to her room.

Squatting down. I was able to peek between the clothes and see a portion of the bottom of her room. From that angle, I wasn't able to see much more than her ankles and feet, but I watched as she stepped to the foot of her bed, and then her dress fell to the floor.

'It would be nice if your wife was comforted once in a while!'

I saw her blouse join her dress on the floor, and she then bent down and picked up her clothes. Slowly and quietly, I stepped out from behind her clothes and up to her door. Peering through the slats into her room, I got quite an eyeful.

Even in her conservative bra and panties, Sarah looked very good! She had filled out a little since the days of the bikini pictures hidden in the basement, but time had been quite good to her!

Sarah then turned toward a mirror hung behind her dresser and looked at herself. From where I was hiding, I could see her back and her reflection in the mirror.

'What's wrong with me? I don't think I look too bad! Why doesn't he show any interest in me?'

'There is nothing wrong with you at all!' I thought to myself. 'You look damn good!'

She continued looking at herself and let out a low sigh. After a few more seconds, she started to turn away, looking down at the floor.

Just then, I decided that a great way to take down the preacher would be from within, so I 'told' Sarah to stop.

'Look at yourself,' I told her. 'You look great!'

Sarah turned back to the mirror and looked at herself again. 'Yes, I DO look ok!'

'No, you look better than just ok! You look GREAT!'

Sarah sighed again.

'Take your bra off.'

Hesitating for a second, she then reached behind herself and unhooked the clasp at the back of her bra. Still watching herself, she lowered it, exposing her breasts.

From my angle, it looked like Sarah had a pair of large 'C' cups, capped off with large areola and dark, thick nipples. As I watched, her eyes locked on to her breasts and she softly stroked them.

Sarah let out a long, low sigh and her hands soon went to her nipples. To my amazement, at just the slightest touch, they grew to almost an inch-and-a-half.

'No! That is wrong! I can't take pleasure in myself!' I heard.

'Why not?' I sent back. 'He won't do it. You need some release.'

'But it's wrong! He said it's scripture!'

'He's been wrong before. He neglects you. It's a husband's duty to take care of his wife, and you know he's out taking care of someone else, instead!'

I could see the flicker of doubt in her eyes in her reflection. 'When was the last time he made love to you?' I added.

'Too long ago,' I quickly heard.

I decided to let her think on that for a minute, and sure enough, her hands soon went back up to her breasts.

As she watched herself in the mirror, Sarah started massaging and squeezing her tits. I heard a soft whimper as she slid her fingertips across her nipples and her breathing started getting heavy.

As she continued caressing her breasts, I could see the resolve melting away in her eyes. I soon decided to give her one more push.

'Do it. If he won't, then make yourself cum.'

She gasped softly and continued looking at herself.

'Yes! I haven't done that since before I met him!'

After taking one long, last look at herself, Sarah slowly walked over to her bed. After pulling her covers down, she then lay down on her back.

I wanted to see what she would do without my prompting, so I did nothing but watch and 'listen'. Sarah closed her eyes and started caressing her breasts with both hands again. It wasn't long before she was moaning and her nipples grew longer.

To my surprise, Sarah started pulling on her nipples, which by now had grown even longer than they had earlier.

"Yesssssss," she hissed softly as she pinched, pulled, and squeezed her tits and nipples. She shifted her legs, and her hips started moving up and down.

As I watched, I felt my cock start to fill. This was a very erotic scene unfolding in front of me!

She released one breast and started sliding that hand down her body, softly gliding her fingers across her stomach and then over the front of her panties.

"Oooohhhhhhh!" she moaned as she rubbed her pussy through her panties. As she moved her hand up and down, I could see a growing wet spot forming on the fabric.

For the next couple of minutes, Sarah continued rubbing herself, her moans getting longer and louder. She squeezed her breast harder and began humping her hips higher.

Her hand then slid higher, up to the top of her panties, and her fingertips slid under the waistband. She slid them just a little further, and then stopped. Sarah hesitated for a second, like she was deciding whether to slip her hand any further.

I could see her fingers moving underneath the fabric, but it didn't look like she had reached much past the top of her mound.

I decided to send her one more message and see what would happen. 'Take them off and do it right,' I told her.

Sarah quickly raised her hips and slid her panties down her legs, leaving them at her feet. She then spread her legs wider and started sliding her fingers up and down her wet slit as her other hand went back up to her breast.

Not surprisingly, Sarah had a very hairy bush between her legs. As her lips spread, I could also see that she was very wet.

As I continued watching, she started moving her fingers faster and her hips moved in rhythm with her hand. She started pulling on her nipple harder, and her moans increased as well.

'Ohhhhh, I miss this!' I heard. 'I need this so bad!'

Soon, her pussy was seeping juices and she slid a finger all the way down her slit and in to her wet hole.

"Ohhhhyesssss!" she hissed, raising her hips to meet her hand.

She kept her finger buried deep inside her pussy for a minute and then started sliding it in and out.

"That's not enough!' she thought, and then slid a second finger in.

'Yesssss!'

Sarah planted her feet on the bed and started fingering her pussy faster and harder.

'I need more! I need a man inside me!'

She then shoved both fingers deep inside her pussy and slid her other hand down to her mound. As she kept her fingers inside herself, she began rubbing her clit, and I could see her other hand moving a little.

"Ooooohhhhhyeeeaaahhhhh!" she moaned softly as her hands worked closer to getting herself off.

Quietly, I began to open the closet door to get a closer look at Sarah. 'Keep your eyes closed and concentrate on what you're feeling,' I sent to her.

Sarah let out another moan and continued working both of her hands on her pussy.

'Oh yes! So close!'

I crouched down and slowly stepped toward the foot of her bed. As I got closer, I could smell the perfume of her juices as they flowed from her pussy.

"Ohhmyygoddd!" she gasped softly as she started fucking herself faster.

'Stop!' I told her.

Sarah stopped abruptly and moaned in frustration, not knowing what she was doing.

'Get in to your favorite position before you make yourself cum.'

With a loud moan, Sarah rolled over on to her stomach, keeping her fingers inside her pussy. That gave me a great view of her ass, which was very firm and shapely. This was a woman that had definitely been hiding one hell of a body under her frumpy clothes!

'Now, do whatever you want, whatever you miss, to make yourself cum!' I wanted to see what made this woman tick, sexually.

As I continued to watch, Sarah slid her free hand underneath her body as she resumed finger-fucking herself. She then coated her fingers and slid her hand back out.

As her hips started moving again, she brought her fingers, shiny with her fluids, to her ass and started rubbing them on her back door.

Satisfied that she had wet it well enough, Sarah then slid her fingertip inside her asshole, up to her second knuckle.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned into her mattress.

'Do it! You're all alone! Let yourself go!'

Sarah then started moving her fingers in and out of both holes faster, and her moans got louder.

"Mmmm! MMmmmmm! NnnnnngggOOOOOHHHH!" she bellowed as her body started shaking.

I could see a light coat of sweat break out on her lower back as she shoved her fingers deep inside her pussy and ass, and her body convulsed.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhh!" she continued moaning, getting softer.

Soon, her body stopped shaking and she collapsed on the bed.

'Oh god, I needed that!'

'Now sleep,' I told her. 'Rest yourself. You deserve it!'

'Yes!' I heard in reply.

To my surprise, she then slid her fingers out of her pussy and brought them to her mouth. As I continued watching, she began licking and sucking her fingers clean.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned softly.

Intrigued, I decided to risk it and stay a little longer, wanting to try to get in to Sarah's subconscious mind.

Soon, her fingers fell from her mouth and her breathing slowed. Stepping quietly to the side of her bed, I looked at her sleeping form.

As I watched her, questions started forming in my mind, and I tried to decide which to ask first. Finally, I knew.

After letting her fall deeper in to sleep, I started.

I decided to find out as much as I could about the Pastor, and not surprisingly, I didn't get much information. According to her, he said his name was Robert Smith, and that she met him through her parents, who owned most of the area around the church and were quite wealthy. They married a few months later, and shortly after that her parents died in a car crash.

After deciding that I wasn't going to get much more useful info on him from her, I changed course.

'How is your sex life with your husband?' I asked her.

'Bad,' she replied. 'We rarely have it, since he can't have kids.'

12