Mental Step-Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,314 Followers

"Mother, this is not fair of you. You always get what you want and leave me to my own means for my pleasure. It will stop now!"

Her eyes widened at me standing up to her, "What do you mean! How dare you question what I do! Who do you think you are you evil thing!"

I guess that's when I lost it. "I'm your Step Son, Ron, that's who I am, The one you've been molesting the last 6 months or more. What would Brother Don at Church say if he knew of what you had done to me or made me do for you? What would the whole congregation think of you then?"

She sat back on my bed in silence, I guess the thought that I would actually do that had never occurred to her. Her eyes lowered but still she said nothing.

"Now Mother it is time for you to take care of me! And do it well or you know what will happen, I will not hesitate to call Brother Don right now and inform of your sins."

Hehehehe, The proverbial shoe was now on the other foot and I let her know that.

"Just what would you have me do Ron? You think you can intimidate me with your idle threats? Your sadly mistaken young man."

Her words infuriated me, I got up and walked to out living room. Picking up the phone I dialed some numbers, I didn't know Brother Don's home number by heart but she did not know that. It began to ring and I held the phone out so she could hear its ringing, a look of fear came to her eyes.

"No, No Ron Please hang it up. Don't do this to me son!"

Hah, Son. Slave more like it, all the years of catering to her built up to a point that I was now feeling that I was close to going insane. I hung the phone up then went to our chair, sitting down I looked at her, the fear still showing in her eyes. My erection was bulging in my pajama bottoms, I released it and her eyes went to its, and her eyes changed, a look of lust came into them. Our living room light was on and she had a clear view of it as it throbbed.

"Now "Mother" you may masturbate me." I told her in a menacing tone.

"Ron no, please don't do this. It is wrong!"

"You don't care about what is wrong mother, you have shown me that. Now do as you were told or I will have to make a call."

She had now resigned herself to the fact that I was indeed now in control of the situation. Since I was sitting in the chair she had to kneel beside it to masturbate me. Her eyes went to my hard dick and slowly her hand reached towards it. I felt the heat of her hand as it gingerly wrapped around the thick girth of my erection. Her hand jerked away at first, like she was touching a snake, then she wrapped her warm hand around it again and began to slowly jerk it off.

Mother's mouth opened slightly when her hand moved on me, warm and tight, her hand jerked me off. I watched as a drop of pre cum came out of the end of my dick. Her gaze never left it as her hand worked my skin up and down. I had ever had another person touch my penis before and it felt wonderful. I wanted more from her for all the years I had served her.

"Suck it mother, put your nasty mouth on my dick and suck it for me!"

I was shocked at what had come out of my mouth, and she never hesitated. Her mouth was hot and wet when she put my hard cock in it. I never would've thought she would, but her she was sucking it deep in her hot fat face. Her thin cruel lips in a perfect circle as she inhaled it. I heard a moan come from her when the head of my cock hit the back of her mouth.

She had done this before from the way she sucked me, and I think she loved it. I held her hair like she had mine so many times and I forced all of my cock into her sucking mouth. I smiled as she gagged but never pulled her head back as it slid past her tonsils into her throat.

"That's right mother, suck it like a nasty whore. Suck it like the nasty cock sucking whore you are!"

The hair that I had brushed thousands of times bounced on her head as it bobbed up and down, inhaling all of me deeper than I had thought possible. I was fixing to cum in her mouth and I was going to make her swallow it, like all the cum she had made me swallow after she and dad had sex. I felt the cum rise in my heavy balls and her hand as it felt them. Then I was unloading in her hot wet fat cum sucking face.

I loved every second of it as she swallowed the surprise load, me holding her face down not letting her remove it as I filled her mouth with my thick stringy cum. She fought but I held her down until I had finished ejaculating in her mouth. I shoved her away from me and let her know what I thought of her.

"There whore, that is what you will receive from now on when I want it, regardless of the time of day or night. You will suck me off when I tell you too. Do you understand me "Mother"?"

She looked hurt as I called her a whore, but she nodded her head yes, but not before begging me to not do this horrible thing to her. Telling me how much she had done for me. All bullshit. I had done everything for her for years. I let her wallow in her pity for a bit, then.

"Follow me Mother!" I rose from the chair and went into my bedroom, undressing as I stood by the bed.

"Now Mother, take you clothes off and lay down."

She did as I had told her too, and when was in the bed I crawled on top of her huge chest and had her wrap those large floppy tits around my dick, her face was flushed with shame at the abuse she was now suffering. My dick hard as nails I titty fucked her, then lowered myself between her hairy thighs.

"Open your legs wider whore, You know you want this in you as much as I do. Don't you! Just like a nasty whore, you want this!"

She nodded her head yes again, not saying anything, but opening her legs to take me inside her hairy wet pussy. When I stuck the head of it in her she gave a small moan, one from pleasure, not shame or disgust. I thought that she would be loose but she surprised me at how tight she really was. I watched as my cock slid into her hairy gash, her pussy swallowed it all and wanted more.

I began to fuck her, finally after all these years of the teasing and abuse, this bitch was getting what I wanted not what she wanted. I fucked her for my pleasure only, not caring if she came or not, but she came. Not a minute after I began to fuck her hard she came. I was soon cumming myself from the excitement of losing my viginity and the wonderful feeling of her hairy pussy as it gripped my thick cock.

I lay on her after I had my orgasm, catching my breath and thinking of what I had done. Wondering if dad would be upset at my taking her and possibly making her go even further off the deep end. Oh well, I had another week and a half before I needed to be concerned with that.

I used and abuse her for the entire time after that. I even took her in her fat asshole. I found that she enjoyed that a lot also. All these years fo being told sex was bad and evil and now she is showing me how much of a hypocrite she is by enjoying the sex we have together.

Dad came home tired and ready for a hot bath, I had mother run the water for him and I talked with him about what I had done.

I know what you told me dad, but I finally had enough one day. And since that time she has been well behaved even meek towards me. I think if you continue as I have shown her, we should have no more problems with her."

"Hmm, and what did you do?" Dad asked.

I was almost afraid to say, but knowing that he knew she had molested me I told him, Everything! He sat there thinking about what I had told him, then slowly went to take his bath. Mother had come into the living room where I was seated.

"Go bathe him woman, And do a good job, he is tired and needs the relaxation!"

She meekly went to bathe dad. About 30 minutes later he came in to the living room looking like a new man, refreshed and a smile on his face as he sat on the couch in his bath robe. We talked about what he had done on his trip and things that had gone on here. Mother looking ashamed as we did.

"Mother, I think dad could use some relief, don't you dad?"

He sat there looking shocked that I would say that, but shook his head yes.

"Then mother, I think you should take care of his needs. Now!"

She got between his legs and opened his bath robe, exposing his penis. Taking it in her hand she pulled on it making it harden in her warm hand. When It was erect she put it in her mouth, dad's eyes closed and a smile came to his face as she began to suck it. I later found out she had never done that for him before. Always having him please her and seldom pleasing him sexually.

I got and in behind her, I pulled her gown up over her large cellulite covered ass and rubbed it as she sucked dad's hard cock. Pulling her panties down I stuck a finger in her wet pussy, her hips backed to my hand wanting more. Dad was amazed at the transformation of his stern wife, the one who ran the house with an iron fist just two weeks before now.

I watched as his hands grabbed her hair, pushing more of his large cock in her mouth, she took it all, she had become very good at sucking it all down. I inserted another finger in her hairy gash as her nips bucked and head dove down. Since dad had told me before to take care of her I took my pants off, my erection standing out and slid it in her pussy. I heard her moan over his cock as I pushed it all in.

I knew dad was not going to say anything, he was still the meek mild man I always had known. So I fucked his wife, my step mother in front of him while she swallowed his fat cock. She had never had two cocks in her before but I know she loved it because she went wild on them. Her fat ass was slamming on my crotch and her pussy dripped her creamy fluids down my hairy balls as I slid in and out. Dad was moaning as he watched her ass jiggle as I pumped her full of my cock. His eyes rolled back and he came in her mouth, He must not have done anything while he was away because the cum flowed past her sucking mouth and down her chin, dripping on his balls and pubic hairs, and she sucked for all the whore that she is was worth.

It excited me so much that I soon came in her hot pussy, I felt her become slick with my cum and her creamy juice as I pumped her with shot after shot of my thick spunk. Mother had not had an orgasm yet as I pulled m sticky cock out, so I instructed her to lay on her back and show us how she came without us.

Without hesitating she lay on her back and opened her flabby legs, showing us her gash as it oozed my cum out of it. She held the fat pussy lips open with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. A deep animalistic groan came from her throat as she pulled on her thick clit. Occasionally she would slap her pussy with her palm to excite her even more.

Dad, never having seen mother do anything like this was breathing hard and even though he had just had an orgasm not 5 minutes before I saw his cock was standing out from his crotch throbbing with his heart beats.

"Jack off for the whore dad, she likes to watch men jack off. Don't you whore!"

Her eyes were closed as she was fingering her dripping pussy and shook her head yes.

"Open your eyes woman, watch him then, watch him jack off for you like you made me do!"

Mother opened her eyes and staring at his cock she stuck three fingers in her gaping gash, and pulled on her flabby tit. Her breath was coming faster, watching dad jack off excited her tremendously. She wanted to see him cum like she had me. I sat back smiling as they masturbated for each other at my command, dad's eyes on her hairy pussy filled with her fingers and mother never moving her eyes from his hand as it became a blur in a race to orgasm.

"Fuck her dad, give her that hard cock, mother loves a hard cock in her cunt!'

I don't ever remember seeing him move that fast before in my life as he jumped down between her legs and jammed his cock in her. Mother came as soon as it entered her pussy, dad had his hands on her shoulders and was pulling her towards him in an effort to shove his thick cock to the back of her throat from the inside. He lasted about five minutes as he fucked her like I know he had not ever been able to before, his whole body shook as he shot his spunk in her waiting pussy. I heard her pusyy sloshing, she was so wet and full of mine and dad's cum.

He fell on her heavily, both of them gasping, their bodies craving the oxygen it needed. Sweat was pouring off dads face onto mothers and she kissed him all over his face, licking it off.

I was not done yet, my erection in my hand I looked at mother, her face filled with the glow of post ogasmic bliss.

"Get the lotion whore!"

Dad looked at me, not understanding what I needed lotion for, but mother knew. She had dad get off her and waddled her fat ass into the bathroom and came out with the lotion in her hand.

"You know what to do mother, now do it!"

She poured a large amount in to her palm and massaged it all over my hard cock, then turned around on her knees and spread some on her ass. Dad watched in awe as she stuck her finger in her hairy puckered asshole. I let her finger fuck her ass a few minutes, then getting up I pushed her head down. She never hesitated as she got on her hands and knees waiting for my cock to fill her tight asshole.

"Do you want this Mother? Do you want me to fuck you in your ass Mother?"

Speaking the first words in over 40 minutes she replied to me.

"Yes Ron, Mother wants you to fuck her ass for her. Please fuck Mothers ass for her son!"

I moved behind the flabby ass, and holding one fat ass cheek open I held my cock and aimed it at the brown puckered asshole. When she felt the tip of my cock touch the tight opening I felt her hips shove back to me. She had enjoyed me fucking her ass from the first night I did it to her. I really think she had harder orgasms when I fucked her in the ass than any other way. I looked over at dad and his eyes were on my cock as it disappeared into her tight asshole. Mother moaned as I filled her anal cavity with the thick hot cock.

"Do you like this Mother? Tell dad what you like best Mother!"

"Oh Yes Ron, you know I love this. I love you to fuck me in my ass son. You always make mother cum when you fuck me in my ass."

I felt the muscles in her rectum tighten as I slid my cock in her and I gave her ass a slap, mother gasped and slammed her hips back to me. Mother liked to have her ass spanked for being such a nasty whore, all these things were new to dad. He had never tried to take control of her, preferring to keep peace in the house. But mother was only being hard to cover her desires of being dominated by men I had learned. I fucked her hard and fast, giving the fat jiggling ass a slap now and then to excite her more.

I knew she would cum soon and slapped her harder and with every smack on her fat ass she would moan a soft "Yes!"

"Use your asshole Mother, make me cum. Do you want me to cum in your asshole Mother? Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Ron, Yes. Give Mother your cum, fill Mothers ass with your cum baby!"

That was what I wanted to hear and I began to fuck her tight asshole faster, grabbing a handful of flabby ass cheek in each hand I pulled her roughly to me with each stroke of my cock. Her ass shaking like tow large bowls of Jello when I slammed her fat ass full of hot cock. Mother came on my cock, she had an orgasm from me fucking her in the ass, and I came right afterwards.

I felt the cum as it left my cock and spurted in her ass, it became slick as I fucked her, spurting and jerking as it filled her ass. I lay on her fat back after, and she had her head down, like a horse that had been ridden hard and was dead tired, her hair wet from the sweat that poured from her body. Her flabby no shaped tits hanging and her ass gently squeezing my cock, trying to get every drop of my cum out of it before I took it away from her.

When it was so soft that it flopped out, I rose off her sweaty back and giving her ass another good slap I went to take a shower to wash her filth off me. When I returned Dad was now fucking her in the ass and she was loving every second of it.

Dad and I now have a good thing going at home, he does not mind if I fuck her whenever I want, in fact he loves to watch me when I do. And mother is now a better mother, taking care of her loving men. Her abusive days over, but not the days of her being abused! I don't think she would want it any other way!

Author's Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,314 Followers
12