Mental Telepathy Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ohhhh! Oh god! Unnnnngf!" were the only sounds that he could manage.

His Head fell back as the tingles took over his body but Nancy watched as the next streak and the next streak erupted from his cock flying in the air to land on his chest, his stomach. She continued to stroke him as the cum bubbled up to coat her fingers and to pool in his pubic hair. His legs were taught and every muscle in his body continued to vibrate with the pleasure but still she stroked.

Finally his orgasm complete her hand stopped its ministrations and began to he began to deflate. He watched as she began to slip her dress up over her head. She slid one hand down into her panties and John could see the muscles in her arm flexing rhythmically. She slid the panties down and John watched as she slid a finger between her lips. John marveled at the wetness that was obvious as she removed her finger.

"I want you to make me cum John... with your fingers, lying next to me... I want to feel you hug me when I cum... I want to feel you cum in me…" Nancy said seductively as she continued her clitoral massage. She laid on the bed next to John and he began to explore her body. He ran his fingers lightly over her breasts, small circles over the nipples that had become hard, ¾ inch spikes on the pinnacle of her globes. As his fingers trailed slowly down over her stomach he leaned over to take her nipple in his mouth, his mind, for once, blank, bringing Nancy pleasure the old fashioned way.

His hand slid down to cup her mound and he let his fingers separate to run down each side of her clitoral shaft, collecting the moisture that had seeped out from her depths. His fingers slid inside of her as he trailed kisses over her stomach. His tongue traced a path beginning at the very bottom of her slit and using a flat tongue he licked her like a kitten, giving her a flick as he reached the tip of her clitoris. His fingers continued to pentrate her, stroking in and out slowly, fingers curled to press her each time they pulled out almost to her entrance only to press upon her once again with each inward thrust.

Nancy's body twitched each time his tongue flicked over her clit and her legs began to press rhythmically against John's ears. Most of the time the sound was muffled but occasionally her legs would part and she attempted to gain more purchase on the mattress to raise her hips higher pressing her pussy harder against John's face.

"ohhhhh fuck me John, yesssss, oh baby make me cum... Please please." He heard on one such break

He slid his body up on hers becoming harder as her felt her firm sweat slicked breast slid along his chest and placed the tip of his cock at her entrance. They both moaned as he slid slightly into her just the tip and followed her movements as she thrust up trying to get more of him into her. He pushed forward slightly and easily slid into her only to have her walls clamp down on his cock as he reached the full length of penetration.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yes John, ohhh yessss" a whispered almost sigh like moan came from deep within her as he began to pump slowly into her. He wanted nothing more than to fuck her hard, to ram his cock deeply in and out of her but he slowed to match her languid rhythm. As her rhythm began to speed up her chant became more demanding.

"ohhhh yes fuck me fuck me" her hips rose to meet each thrust into her body. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. He did all the things guys do to delay impending... well some may say disaster, some may just define it as nirvana, he tried to figure out the amount of change in his pockets, just how many games did the ironman play, how many total games in the Sixer's season.

Nancy was rising to another peak as she wailed once again, "Cum with me john... ohhh almost, almost there... ohhhh baby cum with me now!" Her walss clamped down on John and he felt a sensation almost akin to sucking as he came. His senses hit overload in 1.3 seconds and his conscious thought dissolved into a world of red flashing streaks incredibly intense tingles, rhythmic contractions each one setting off another contraction from Nancy as the tingles peaked with each orgasmic thrust into her body and its corresponding pressure on her clit. The pleasure was so intense, as she felt each spurt splash her walls that Nancy couldn't speak, couldn't groan could only growl through clenched teeth as her hands flew from John's back to take handfuls of sheet once again completely opening herself to John's pounding pulsing orgasm.

As the tingles began to diminish Nancy's body began to relax, to settle back on the bed, to feel like she was enveloped by the man who continued to amaze her. She felt feeling like she had never felt before flowing through her body, both sexual and emotional. She couldn't be sure but she knew it was more than just experiencing the best couple of orgasms in her life and as John's body settled down on her she loved the feeling of his weight pressing her into the bed. "John... lover,..." She started and then stopped as he lifted the pressure from her.

"Sorry Nancy, that was, well that was the best ever" John said as his arms trembled with the exhaustion as he tried to support his weight... As he began to move his hips back so he could roll off her she pressed her hands firmly on his back.

"Don't go anywhere honey, this feels... so nice" as she felt the final little twitches and tremors translated from his cock to her depths. "John, honey... I love you..." there! She had said it, for the first time in her life to a non-family member.

"Nancy, I love you too..." was John's reply with a corresponding hug. John felt a wave of emotion deeper than any before in his life. He knew it was ok, they could play with his gift, she understood, she enjoyed it, and... she loved him.