Mercurial Ends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is she now?" She blurted as herself the the crippling possession that wanted her to tremble with fear and sorrow.

"Gone and yet she is still here." Daemoric watched with pity as he knelt down beside her.

"What do you mean she is still here?"

"Let's start from the beginning where is all shifted. The vampire killed her, and then after they only wanted to control her. They became greedy for the power she possessed. "

"Vampires?"

"Yes. We tried to protect her. But father killed her and we turned our backs on father." Tabor felt the possession leave her. She wasn't going to stay in another dream pirated by lycans. Daemoric smelled Tabor's aggression and quickly wiped her view with a vision. "Its better I show you."

Sulfar was heavy in the air, everyone held their breath. Tabor crouched in the thicket with the wolves. Their scratchy wild fur brushed against her arms.

"What are you showing me," she impatiently turned to Daemoric still in his human form.

"Watch," he simply answered.

The drums pounded loudly, the tree needles covering the jungle floor danced in rhythm. Tabor felt the urgancy the woman in red and yellow felt. Every sense the woman felt seemed to pull her skin in all directions too.

"I've seen this a dozen times."

"No, just watch," he nodded and the wolf from behind her took off, his paws thumped loudly against the earth, her large body dangerous potential made her quiver

The wolf stood in the clearing and howl. Tabor recognized the clearing. This is where the tribal woman would die, but she wasn't there, only the large tawny wolf.

Tabor didn't understand, the drums were faint in the distance--had she already died. Just then the woman's long red and yellow trains could be seen in front of the horizon on a hill. The woman was approaching the clearing and strangely Tabor felt comforted by her familiarity.

The woman came up to the wolf and scratched behind his ears. The wolf turned his massive head, trying to get more affection the woman lavished on him.

"Go now," the woman said in a language that perplexed Tabor that she could understand.

"No, Na'tebu." The wolf whimpered and bowed at her feet.

"Yes, now, you most go."

The wolf howled loudly in great anguish and the woman unfazed by the sheer volume the wolf created, knelt down and held his face in her hands.

The wolf's skin began to undulate and the fur pulled into sinew and skin, shedding from its body evaporating into a human form.

A little naked boy fell into her arms crying. She cradled him and whispered. "Eliock tu ew."

"NO!" Tabor let out a blood curdling screamed.

*******

Footnote Power Aura Language Translations:

Mi-na Na'e -- Sweet, from my womb

Na'tebu -- of our existence

Eliock tu ew -- Precious whom I love (Modern Translation: I love you) :-)

12