Mercurial Ends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then walked to the other end of the train but the men followed hooting as the bounced up and down with the train as it ran through the dark tunnel onto the bridge and then to an abrupt stop.

"Sorry folks, we have stopped because there is train traffic ahead. Please be patience" the train operator announced.

The boys continued to woot and then surrounded Tabor.

"Come on, play with us. Relax, chill, have a little fun. You aren't supposed to be so uptight." The Jersey man said and then grabbed her waist pulling her towards him but she held on to the bar. The Jersey man took a toke of his butt and then swung her hips around with his hand as if to dance with her. "Jamaican me crazy woman."

"Stop! Leave me alone!" She yelled.

"What you going to do?"

Again she remembered these were the types that always got whatever they wanted ever since they were young. Even things that were appalling they were able to get without anyone even batting an eye at their immorality.

"You got some big black tits, don't you?" The tall man said his hands were reached towards her slowly that seemed to mimic a classic horror film where the villain was ready to choke the screaming woman. Tabor instead heatedly exhaled and then closed her eyes tightly while gritting her teach. "Get your hands off of me."

The man with his hands on her waist only laughed and then she stomped her foot and the boys were pushed away by a blast of energy. She had pushed things away from her, but never an entire human. But this was still the basics of what Shy was teaching her. But something else was rumbling in her.

The men scrambled to their feet and then she felt her anger surge through her again. How dare they try to assault her. She screamed out of pure hate and the subway car ceiling lights exploded sparking like fireworks before darkness. She then approached the men, now boldly playing the part of the monster, her hands reached out to grab one of the men. Only, she simply touched him and he was zapped with bolts electricity that branched out of Tabor's fingers. He laid stunned with his eyes wide in a permanent look of fear.

The two others came to their friend's aid but Tabor clenched her fist and the entire car began to shake. The massive metal car twisted like ribbons and the men where vulnerable as they rolled around the sides and the ceiling of the train. Tabor had nearly twisted the rolling car off its tracks while it attempted to cross the bridge.

She then clasped her hands as she had seen the woman in red and yellow do many times in her dream and the entire car began to crumble inwards towards the men. As if a god-like hand squeezed the car into itself, deforming it like foil. She deliberated tightened her clasped hands that then shot her hands out with a push energy that battered the men unconscious with blood poured out of their noises and onto their oxford tops and preppy sweaters. The man that she had stunned came to life and then with a screamed after he had saw what Tabor had done to his friends.

"Please, please don't kill them. Please." He said but table were turned around. Her eyes flashed with bright light and anger, she mentally pushed the Jersey man flinging his body had against the small subway car window. She happened to glance as the train around the train car that she had destroyed yet still connected to the rest of the train struggled to stay on the tracks. Sparks of electical friction accompanied the screeching sound of the wheels on the track. Parts of the floor were exposed to the open air. She saw the river leading out to the ocean below her, the water was turning red, directly around where her subway car shadowed. The red blood of the fish began to boil and Tabor clasped her head felt to the floor. She steadied her thought enough to gather the energy to make it the train reach the next stop safely.

Once the nearly unaligned train reached the next stop after the bridge, Tabor quickly dashed out of the train and ran desperately out of the station.

"Whoa! Whoa!" a pair of hands caught her and halted her running feet to a stop. "What's wrong, Salome?"

Tabor shook her head in confusion and then realized it was Ilsino who held her back. Ilsino looked down on her, his dark eyes and toothy grin, instead of a demeanor of true concern and interest to match his tone of voice.

"I did something. I don't know how but I did something awful. I almost killed."

"You cannot drink blood or is our little aura longing to embrace her vampire nature."

'I did not suck their blood. It's hard to explain. But I think I ruined the subway car and they will probably be looking for me to explain how I was able to do what I did." Tabor sunk deeper into Ilsino's arms to steady the rising panic. "Oh god! What if they find out what I did and do experiments on me? Oh god, I don't even know what I am or what that means."

"Come on Tabor, why don't you come to my place and sit. Have a little cognac to tend to your nerves and we cans start off where we left off. What do you say?"

"I just want to hide right now. Can I come over?"

"The invitation has already been extended, Lamb. Come on let's take a cab unless you want to destroy that too."

***

12