Mercy Stop Smoking Clinic Ch. 02

Story Info
Women dream of quitting smoking.
1.4k words
4.15
48.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny _S
Jenny _S
14 Followers

The door closed behind Ann Christensen as she left Therapy Room 4 at the Mercy Stop Smoking Clinic. Doctor Gerald Peterson took a pen from the vinyl pocket protector in his shirt pocket and began scribbling notes in her chart.

“Yes. Enter,” said the doctor to a knock at the door.

“You have a phone call from Doctor Stein. And your next patient is waiting for you in three, doctor,” said Cheryl, the receptionist/nurse.

“I’ll be just a minute, Cheryl.”

Gerald Peterson picked up the telephone and pressed the blinking button. “Howie Stein. How are you, my friend?”

“I’m fine, Gerald. Just checking on how our little drug experiment is working out.”

“Sad to say it works like a charm. That new derivative of Nembutal is wonderful. You are going to make me obsolete with this drug.”

“And when can I see your field notes?”

“In another week or so. I’ll drop them by your office at the University. You will be very surprised at some of the results. Let’s make it a dinner meeting. Ok?” After a few pleasantries, Gerald hung up the phone.

Gerald Peterson and Howard Stein had gone to Medical School together. Eventually they had become fast friends and roommates. Both had been studious students but each had different goals. Howard Stein aspired to do pure research while Gerald Peterson always wanted to do just what he was doing. Both graduated with honors and each found his niche in the medical world.

Thinking back, Gerald remembered how this all started. Several years before, Howard began experimenting with new forms of the hypnotic drug Nembutal, long used by Oral Surgeons for pain control. Then six months ago Stein stumbled on a new derivative that worked almost instantly on women producing a deep hypnotic state. As soon as he discovered what he had, he phoned his old friend, Gerald Peterson. Gerald was the perfect person to do some quick field testing of the drug, and the Mercy Stop Smoking Clinic was the perfect place.

Gerald smiled to himself when he thought of handing his friend his report on side affects. The major side affect was an unbelievable lessening of moral blocks. After a few tentative tries, Doctor Gerald Peterson had discovered that with a single phrase planted in the mind of his women patients he could turn them into raging nymphomaniacs instantly under the influence of the drug. In fact, there was even noticeable sexual arousal without the drug using the phrase alone. Being one to take advantage of a very good thing, Gerald soon began using the drug to replace his patient’s smoking habit with sex. He referred to this as “Replacement Therapy” in his reports. The whole thing worked perfectly. The women never remembered, Gerald was very careful about that, and the therapist was getting more sex than he ever could have wished for in his entire forty-two nerdish years. The fact that the women paid very well, very well indeed, was an added benefit.

After a few more notes in Ann’s chart the doctor opened the door and walked down the hallway to a door marked “Therapy Room 3.”

Entering, he greeted his next patient, “Good morning, Julie. And how was your week?”

“Oh doctor. I never knew not smoking would be like this. My whole life has changed.”

Doctor Peterson handed a pill cup and water to Julie Kemp saying, “Yes. You have made remarkable progress. We’ll talk about it during our session today. Now take this. I will be back in a few minutes and we will begin.” Julie downed the pill and stretched out on the cheap leather couch as the doctor left the room. Momentarily, Julie was drifting off to sleep.

Out in the hallway, Cheryl and Doctor Peterson were arguing. “Are you coming over tonight, Jerry?”

“No, Cheryl. I have work to do tonight. I have to get a report done for Dr. Stein.” Gerald Peterson eyed the curve of Cheryl’s breasts under her nurse’s dress thinking Cheryl’s a great fuck but she wants something permanent. Should have used the drug on her instead of the old fashioned way. That would have saved a lot to time and effort.

“Jerry, it seems like all you do is work. You just don’t have time for me anymore,” Cheryl said with a sob.

“Oh dry your tears, Cheryl. We’ll do something this weekend. I promise,” he lied. With that the doctor turned and re-entered the room where Julie was dozing.

Seating himself on the coffee table in front of the couch the doctor asked, “Are you asleep, Julie?”

“Yes.”

“Are you ever going to try smoking again?”

“No. Never.”

“Why is that, Julie?”

“Because my life is so much better now, doctor.”

“Good. Good. Alexander Dumas.”

Julie’s hands began massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples through her silk blouse. Her breathing began to deepen and her nipples became erect. The doctor slipped his hand under her skirt, pulled her panties aside and began to stroke her shaven pussy. Lifting his hand to his lips Gerald tasted Julie’s sweet wetness. He was always amazed at this woman. She always went under the hypnotic spell of the drug very quickly and always became instantly wet at the key words.

Gerald stood and removed his trousers. Already his cock was growing to semi-hardness in anticipation of Julie’s fabulous cunt. He always looked forward to Julie Kemp’s Tuesday, mid-morning appointment. She was a very beautiful woman in her mid-thirties but very modest and unassuming. But with just that one special phrase she turned into a wild ball of lust ready for any kind of a fuck especially if it was a long and hard ride.

Julie reached out for Gerald’s cock and, pulling it to her mouth, began to devour it. Her tongue wrapped around the head and pulled it deep into her throat. Her hands worked furiously on her clit. Her hips ground against the leather of the couch as Gerald added his fingers to her pussy. Low moans began deep in her throat.

Reaching down, Gerald wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to her knees. His cock slid easily into her dripping pussy. Slowly at first he began to stroke her pussy by moving his hips. Julie began to growl and push hard against him. Her ass slapped against his thighs. Gerald could feel her pussy contract as her orgasm began. But still he pumped his cock in and out of her sending her to new heights. Wave after wave coursed through her body, her pussy clamping hard around Gerald’s cock as the orgasmic contractions continued on and on.

Gerald’s legs dripped with the juices pouring from Julie’s quivering pussy. Then just as Julie was about to collapse in a heap he shot his load deep into her to mix with her juices as both screamed with the force of their pleasure.

Doctor Peterson walked into the little bathroom off the therapy room and cleaned himself up. When he returned Julie was sleeping soundly curled up on the couch. He sat on the coffee table. “Julie. Time to get cleaned up. Go in the bathroom now.”

Julie rose and wandered into the bathroom and closed the door. Gerald could hear water running as he sat at his desk and began to make notes in her chart. Presently she returned and lay down on the couch, eyes closed.

“Wake up now, Julie.”

Instantly Julie was awake, smiling. “Oh, doctor. I always feel so good after one of our sessions,” she said yawning. “I do so look forward to Tuesdays.”

“As do I, Julie. See you next week.”

Gerald Peterson continued writing in her chart as Julie left the room, walked out of the office and into the street thinking what a lovely day it was. There was lightness in her step that wasn’t there before her session. Julie often noticed this after her Tuesday appointment.

Gerald set the chart down on a pile of charts to be filed away by Cheryl later. Glancing at his watch he noted that it was lunchtime.

“Ah, yes. Have to keep up my strength,” he said to himself as he too made his way down the hallway and his lunch date with Ms. Fran Deacon, an ex-patient, who wanted to show him how much she appreciated his fine therapeutic work. Smiling, Gerald tuned right at the street and walked leisurely toward another adventure.

Jenny _S
Jenny _S
14 Followers