Meredith

Story Info
Young woman finds passion with two men.
1.3k words
2.98
48.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hurriedly walked to her apartment in the windy night. She heard what sounded like footsteps following behind her. Why this sudden paranoia and anxiety that has risen up in her chest? She did not know but her instinct reminded her to keep walking and to not stop. A low laugh filled the air and hurried her steps. Tears welled up in her eyes and her heart increased its already frantic pace. Blackness engulfed her vision and she could feel herself falling, never knowing when she would hit the ground. Something cupped her head, maybe a hand? She wasn't sure.

"Meredith?" a familiar voice rasped hoarsely. A scuffle seemed to take place with a couple new voices making violent noises, the sounds of feet scuffling and fists connecting to other parts of the body.

The noise ended. Silence and blackness embraced her mind completely.

When she began to come back to consciousness she felt the warmth of breath on her and the crushing weight of a warm body on top of her.

"She's coming around," a male voice stated.

"I know Manny, now she can enjoy herself like I'm already enjoying her," the male above her grinned.

Meredith began to struggle as the realization of what was happening to her sunk in. As she began to wildly fling her fists and kick her legs the other man, Manny, came over to help restrain her.

"Whoa now little girl, I won't hurt you . . . much. Now lay back and relax and enjoy the ride."

Royce came and held her wrists firmly in his lap, "If you're good I'll let you play with my dick so you won't get bored while he tries to fuck your brains out."

"Shut up, I'm bigger than you and much better too. Just hold her down for me, I need pussy."

"Like I don't?"

"Sloppy seconds."

"I think the boys just crawled back inside me."

With a laugh Royce unzipped his jeans to pull out a slightly over average penis that had yet to become firmly erect but it was fairly big around. Meredith knew that she would enjoy him despite the circumstances. She loved a big fat prick in her pussy.

Royce stuck two fingers deep inside her warm hole, already wet with shameful anticipation she moved her hips slightly to meet those fingers. He pumped slowly, increasing his pace to a frenzy of movement until she came to release.

"Oh man, I want some of that," Manny yearned as he moved the palms of her hands over his growing erection.

"Spread your legs wide baby doll," Royce groaned. She obeyed willingly, spreading her legs as wide as possible where Royce could see her swollen pussy wet with her juices. Manny groaned and pulled his erect twitching cock out of his jeans.

"I want her to suck my cock. Fuck her doggy style."

"You heard the man, get on your knees darling'."

Meredith rolled on her belly, sticking her apple shaped bottom in the air she leaned in to take in the Manny's long and fat penis in her mouth.

Royce painfully slipped his cock in Meredith's tight pussy, nearly ripping her apart. She moaned around the dick in her mouth in pain and pleasure, enjoying the feeling of being filled from both ends. Being pumped constantly, anticipating the end.

"You like my big dick in your mouth there sweetie? You like me fucking your mouth? Hmm?" Manny asked goading. When Meredith didn't answer right away he rammed his dick hard and fast down her throat, making her gag. "Answer me bitch, you like that?"

She quickly moaned her approval, sucking him harder and faster. He relaxed, groaning in pleasure. Royce, who was abusing her pussy with his large dick, began beating her franticly, smacking her ass and pulling her hair.

"Oh baby, not much longer now. I need to slow down. Your pussy feels so good; I don't want it to stop. Ahh man," Royce gasped. He slowed his pace so he could slowly pull himself out. "Here man, you fuck her, tell me I ain't right."

"Better yet, let's tag team her."

"What do you mean?"

"One of us takes her ass and the other gets her pussy."

"Oh ok sure. I'll take her ass," Royce agreed.

"C'mere baby, crawl up here and we'll fill you up right."

Meredith crawled in Manny's lap where he placed his dick in her swelling pussy. Pulling her close he crushed her mouth to his. She reached behind her to fondle his balls. His hand came up to roughly grab her breasts and pinch her nipples. She sucked in her breath in pain.

"Hey man, what's up with that? I thought we were tag teaming her?"

Manny stopped what he was doing, "Sorry boss, just having some since you've had all the fun with her so far."

"Get your little dick out of her pussy, that's my spot."

"I don't think so," Manny opposed then looked at Meredith. "Baby, turn around and face me while my pal tries to fill your ass with his little prick."

"You son of a bitch."

Meredith did as she was told and raised her puckered ass for Royce to enter. Slowly he guided his way inside her till he was at the hilt. Manny entered her pussy again to make her full of cock.

"Oh I feel like I'm going to be ripped apart but it feels so good," Meredith crooned. She began to rock back and forth until the two men found their own rhythm. Manny cupped a hand to her mound, slipped a finger under her hood, and then began to massage her clit. Instant pleasure spurred her from the stimulation, she moaned in appreciation. Royce, as he pumped her asshole, bent over in order to cup her breasts, knead them and to pinch and tease them. He also laid streams of kisses along her shoulders, back of her neck and top of her back as he leaned back he raked his fingernails along her spine, making her arch in response. He returned his hands to place them on either side of her hips.

"Smack her ass a good one boss, I think she'd like it," Manny suggested while continuing to pump her pussy.

"Oh yeah, spank me, I've been such a bad girl," Meredith urged.

Royce obliged, smacking once, being gentle until he began to hit harder and harder. As her bottom began to burn a bright red he quit. The three of them continued to moan louder as they near their climax.

"Ooo! Oh shit! Oh babies!" Meredith yelled while the men grunted out their orgasm.

"Shit man, I haven't fucked someone that good in months. I might have to keep you around pretty girl," Royce complimented.

"Only if you pay me," Meredith smiled back sweetly.

"Money shots anytime you want baby," Royce replied.

Meredith laughed, "So long as I'm the only one receiving them. I don't share well with others."

"I can't promise you that sweetheart," Royce responded.

"I can," Manny chimed in.

"You can't either; you're my tag team partner."

"Not any more after tonight, if Meredith will have me, I'm quitting this game."

Meredith smiled sweetly, she couldn't believe what she was doing and had done . . . and will do.

"Yes, I'll have you, so long as you fuck me better and better everyday."

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay you two have a good life I'm going to finish what I started tonight. Your guy friend over there is still passed, I'm going to take him home and get some of my pent up frustration out. Say good-bye Meredith because I guarantee you'll never see him again," Royce stated, walking off to drag the other man off into the night.

Meredith watched with horror but Manny's arms came around her.

"C'mon hun, don't worry about it. Let's go."

Off they went.