Merry Christmas Daddy

Story Info
Heather wraps a special present for her father.
1.2k words
4.12
81.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the eve of Christmas Eve when Heather stopped by her parents house to help them get ready for the party. Well, it wasn't really a party, more of a family get together with Mom and Dad, Heather and her boyfriend and Heather's brother and his girlfriend. Unfortunately, with all the arrangements, the hustling and bustling and work going on, you might have thought it was a state dinner.

When Heather pulled into the driveway that early afternoon, her mother had already left for work so the only person home was her dad, who was taking a few days off from work. She stepped out into the warm air thinking, "I can't believe it's going to drop down into the thirties by Christmas Day." She had been running the air conditioning in the car and it was so humid outside that she was glad to step almost immediately into the air conditioned house.

"Hey, Dad," she called out, "I'm here to help with the decorations. What do you need me to do."

He smiled and motioned for her to follow him. Her dad led her into their extra room where there were two large boxes and a pile of smaller ones. Grabbing them and arranging them neatly on the bed, her dad asked, "Can you wrap these for me? Your mother's got me doing so much decorating I haven't had time to wrap any of these."

She surveyed the room mentally checking off, wrapping paper, tape, scissors, ribbon and tags. Nodding, "Yeah, anything special you want on these?"

"Just wrapping paper," he replied, "Now I got to get back and fix those lights on the tree."

Heather got to work and in a very short time got everything wrapped. Without needing to make any fancy bows and things, it was quite easy. After carefully stacking the gifts she spotted an oversize bow and she had an idea.

Heather's father heard her calling and walked back through the hallway grumbling about being disturbed. She could hear him say, "This had better be good," as he opened the door into the room.

She watched the door swing open and her father froze in his tracks. Smiling, Heather watched his eyes as they looked at the large bow that she placed just above her dark patch of pubic hair. His eyes moved upward, moving from one breast to the other, where her nipples quickly hardened. By the time his eyes moved down between her wide spread legs, she could see his erection poking out in his pants.

"I'm finished wrapping," she said toying with her nipples, "Do you care to inspect?"

She watched as her father took a step toward her, then hesitated. He winced then moved another step to her and then paused again. When he turned and suddenly headed back to the door, Heather's heart sunk, but all he did was close the door and lock it. He then turned back to her and quickly kneeled down on the floor between her legs.

Heather then felt her father's strong hands reach under her and gently knead her ass as he began kissing her thighs, slowly working up to her pussy. When he reached her pussy, he rested his face on her pubic hair and simply breathed. She could feel his warm, damp breath on her pussy.

Then she felt his tongue gently sliding along her lips, ever so slowly working them open. Heather then felt his tongue slip into her pussy, moving in large circles inside her. Wondering if her father enjoyed the taste of her pussy, she reached down and tossed the large ribbon aside so she could see better.

Her father eased his tongue from inside her pussy and then moved upward between her lips up to her clit. He moved slowly, but deliberately and what surprised Heather was how incredibly gentle it all was. She lifted her hips and pushed her pussy onto his face, feeling the pleasure surge from her clit to deep inside her. It all felt so good and she kept thinking how she envied her mother. Of course, she was probably too prudish to enjoy this.

Her father moved one hand from her ass and she felt his fingers slip into her, first it was just one, but then she felt herself opening wider for two, maybe three fingers. As he continued working his tongue on her clit, his fingers slid in and out of her. Getting closer, she reached down and pulled on her father's head, pulling it into her pussy as she lifted her hips up and ground against him.

Oh yes, yes, the pleasure suddenly jolted through her and she felt her father's fingers burrow deep into her wet, convulsing folds. Her entire body shuddered as the intense pleasure pulsated through her. She looked down and watched as her father moved his head back from her pussy licking her juices from his lips. He then stood up, seemingly unsure of what to do next.

Heather immediately sat up, reached up and unfastened his belt. He unzipped his pants as she pulled them and his underwear down past his hips, letting them fall to his ankles. She was now gazing at her father's erection.

She had seen his cock before, but never this big and hard. Reaching out, she wrapped her fingers around her father's shaft and began stroking, dipping her tongue into the tiny hole to taste the pre-cum as it welled there. Finally, she opened her mouth wide and took his cock in. Stroking his shaft with one hand, caressing his balls with the other and sucking him with her mouth, she put everything she knew into this blowjob.

After coming the way she did as her father ate her pussy, she wanted to make him feel like never before. She bobbed her head, moved her hands and squeezed his balls. As his hips began to move back and forth, trying to push deeper into her mouth, she knew it felt good for him.

Heather felt one of her father's hands drop down and caress her head. She could feel him trembling and when he suddenly moaned loudly and arched his back, she prepared herself to take his cum. Sure enough she felt his cock suddenly thicken and then felt the hot, thick cum splashed into her mouth. Moving her head back so just the head of his cock was in her mouth, she swallowed her father's cum in two quick gulps.

Keeping him in her mouth, she slowly milked out the last droplet of cum from him. She then took his cock out of her mouth and rubbed her face on it as it began to shrink. It was so soft on her face. Heather then looked up and said, "Merry Christmas Daddy."

He smiled, rubbed his hand along her cheek and whispered, "Merry Christmas Heather." She could see a tear running down his cheek. He then quickly pulled up his underwear and pants and said, "Your mother will be getting home soon, I need to get those lights working." He headed for the door, then turned, looked back at Heather and smiled. He then opened the door and rushed back up to the front of the house.

Heather got dressed and carried the gifts she wrapped for her father up to the living room. He had gotten the lights working and she said, "They're beautiful Daddy."

Smiling he replied, "They took long enough, but it's finally done. Thank you for the packages," he paused for a moment, "and for the special gift."

"You're welcome Daddy."