Merry Christmas, Santa & Our BBW

Story Info
It started out as a Miserable Christmas Eve.
2.1k words
4.29
29.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

It is the night before Christmas and it has been miserable. There is a bit of snow left on the ground. It's dirty and slushy and there is mud all around. On the drive home I'd barely escaped some idiot that managed to put his car into a skid on the dark ice. It's been windy all day, the chill factor is below zero and I may be coming down with a cold. To top it all off my boyfriend called me last week and broke it off. Merry Christmas!

I did all my shopping early. I'd hoped to catch a glimpse of that cute guy I met at one of our customers' today, but no luck. I stocked up the fridge in case it snowed again. I put the car in the garage, and I dropped off some gifts and a few late cards. I did everything I was supposed to do -- why is my Christmas all messed up?

On top of everything I had to work during the office Christmas party and someone brought me a piece of German Chocolate cake -- my favorite -- and my diet flew out the window. I probably gained ten more pounds from that one piece. Now I really am larger than life.

Well, I guess it'll be a salad and hot chocolate, a warm shower and off to bed. I hope my bullet is warm tonight -- at least I might get some satisfaction before sleep. The apartment is cold, damp, and small tonight. No Christmas tree because there's no one around but me anyway. Not even a present in sight.

A cold salad on a cold night is always special but at least the sugarless hot chocolate was good and warmed me a bit. I've just come from the shower and put on my old heavy robe. No need to try and be sexy tonight. Where is that bullet? I thought it was right here. Well I'll find it in the other room, right now I'll just kill the front room light and head in there.

What's that? It sounds strange. Like someone on the roof. And are those bells? I'm sure they're bells. And there's something else -- some scraping sounds -- is that pawing? Oh well, I'll turn off the light and get to bed. I'm starting toward the bedroom when all of a sudden I hear something behind me. I turn and -- what is this? How did this guy get in here? Didn't I lock the door? And what's he doing in a Santa suit? Have I seen this guy before? He looks vaguely familiar

He's smiling, but maybe I should call the cops -- it must be breaking and entering or something. Wait. His finger is going to his nose. It's alongside and what? A lighted Christmas tree? Again? A lighted fireplace and its so cozy in here. In my living room? I must be dreaming. But he's twinkling his nose and -- presents under that tree? Who is this guy? He is kind of tall. And kind of cute. And distinguished looking in that Santa suit and boots.

He's pointing at me? My cold seems to have gone. What's happened to my bra? I know it's under this robe. I know I put it on, but it seems to be gone. I can't check in front of this stranger, but I swear it's gone. He's pointing again and what? My warm cotton panties are gone too. The next time he points I'm going to be in real trouble.

Wait -- his finger is along his nose again. How? - how did he get all the way over here in front of me? I didn't even see him move. And he's pointing again. This time at his coat. It's gone! Now his pants are gone! He looks cute in his briefs and boots and that cute Santa cap, and I think I recognize him. He looks like the guy I was hoping to meet today.

Oh-oh he has a twinkle in his eye and he's pointing again. My robe? What's happened to my robe? I need to cover up -- I'm so embarrassed! But he's taking my hand. Pulling me to him. What's that against my stomach? Santa with wood? His arms are around me. Wow! He's a great kisser.

His hands -- what is he doing? Oh, they feel so warm on my breasts and the way he taunts my nipples is exquisite. Wait, he's twinkled again and I can feel his warmth and hardness against me. Santa has a cock? And a really nice one too it feels. I wonder if I can touch it.

Oh! It's really, really nice. And he's reached down and is massaging my butt -- it feels so nice to have him cup my cheeks and pull me toward him. And his cock is hard against my tummy. I wonder if I should do something for him? It's such a nice package -- a present for me?

Mmmmm! Not a sound and he's gone straight to work. The strong silent type -- just the way I like them. Where's his hand going? Ohh! I like it! I haven't felt this warm, this excited, ever! I don't even know his name. Should I just call him Santa? Oh! I just have to touch that thing digging in to my tummy. It's so big, so hard, so warm and feels so nice in my hands. Both hands? How did they get there? Who cares? I have what I wanted for Christmas.

He's kneeling -- and his face is so warm and - and -- his tongue! His tongue is so nice, so lively. He's got me and it feels so nice. One hand is on my breast and I'm shaking like a bowl full of jelly. The other hand is right there! I'm quivering, I'm cumming! Oh! It's so nice and my knees are weak. How did I get here on the bed? With him?

Ribbon and a tiny candy cane around his cock? I can see it. But, my wrists are wrapped with something, and I can't bring my arms down. They're fuzzy and what is he doing now? He's down there again? Oh, and that beard tickles, but his lips and tongue are so soft and warm and -- I'm going to cum again! And his ribbon is still there with the candy cane. He just twinkled again, he's turned around and he's kneeling over my head and that candy cane and ribbon! I want to unwrap that present with my teeth. He's moving closer and I can reach it with my tongue.

He tastes so sweet, exquisite and there's a drop of sweet juice for my tongue! What is he doing now? Oh, a little sixty-nine -- well now, I'm into this. I can't help it, my hips are bouncing and swaying and straining and I can't get enough of his wonderful mouth. His cock is gently teasing my cheek, and then my nose, and now as I try to take him into my mouth he has me climaxing again. I've lost track of how often he's already had me there, but now he's got me shaking and quivering, and it's ecstasy. I can't think right now.

Finally, he's relented and I can pleasure him a bit. Without my hands it's fun to nuzzle him to the side and wrap my lips around a ball, and then the other. They're soft, slightly large, but tasty and so smooth to my tongue. Ultimately, I leave them and all I want is to feel him on my tongue and in my throat. My lips wrap and I suck him in. I can see the soft patch of darkened hair around it as he begins to move. His interest increases again and I feel him begin to thrust.

Am I turning Santa on? Yes, he's thrusting deeper, and harder, and I've never had a cock like this before. He's so large, and long, and he's really hard and sweet. I could do this forever, and I'm not gagging, it's amazing! I've never been able to do this so deep and I marvel as I feel him slip into and out of my throat. I can see his abs clench and then suddenly the cuffs are gone and I can wrap my hands around it.

I can feel his cock straining, and his balls seems to swell. I reach one hand behind, grasp his ass and pull him in deeper. I can feel his cheeks clenching and he seems to be going more rigid. He's done it, or should I say I've done it? I feel the sweet warmth all the way down to my stomach as his sweet cum fills me and his balls continue to pulse. My mouth is filled and my lips covered as he catches his breath.

Quickly I clean him and while still holding him I can feel him becoming rigid again. How can he recover so quickly? Another twinkle and I'm astraddle him and his head is at my lips and it seems that it's asking permission to enter. Of course it has my permission to enter and I show him by sinking fully down onto him. I can feel my lips surround him and feel him sliding deeply. The feeling is exquisite, and gratifying to have him fill me. He just bottoms as my thighs come to rest flat on his loins. I've never had this much of any man before, and yet he's the perfect fit. It's as if we're made for each other.

I begin a slow tease that quickly become frantic as I feel him swelling and throbbing inside me. Up and down, and up and down. A twist and then a desperate rotation of my hips and I feel his hands on my breasts. I've always been sensitive, and my nipples are the entry into my sexuality, but his hands are perfect. They seem to know me better than I know myself. I thrust, and squirm, and seat myself and enjoy the soul satisfying pleasure of him and I'm up again and I'm leaning forward to kiss him as he causes me to climax. Again and again, and yet he has the stamina that I need to continue.

Finally, I'm reaching exhaustion and wanting him to cum, and I'm aching to feel him fill me with his juices again but this time from below. He raises his hips in one last thrust and salute as he drives it home with a soft moan and fills me. Santa is panting and yet he still hasn't spoken, and I'm left gasping for breath and feeling better than I have in my entire life.

Again and again that night we make passionate, earth shaking love. I've never experienced so much or so many kinds of lovemaking ever before. I've learned and experienced things that I'm sure have never been done before, and Santa is still silent, but I can tell that he's enjoyed himself thoroughly.

I'm exhausted on the bed and want to talk to him, but as I catch my breath I can feel that he's gone from the bed. I look to the foot of the bed and he's standing and watching me. His face is full of love and passion. He twinkles once and his briefs are back. He blows me a soft kiss. And then his finger is in front of his lips as he signals me not to speak. His finger is beside his nose and he's dressed. With one last grateful smile he twinkles and is gone.

I hear the noise on the roof, and know that it is the sled and his reindeer. I hear the sled begin to slide and then silence. I spring from the bed, run to the window and throw it open to see them silhouetted against the moon. I hear a small voice wishing all a Merry Christmas and a good night. I'm hurt that he's gone, but grateful for the night's present. I'm worn out and fall asleep with visions of him and sugar plums -- those were plums hanging below weren't they?

Christmas morning I was up late, and went for a walk in the freshly fallen snow. I hadn't even noticed that it'd snowed last night. As I returned home I passed a lovely home and heard a door open as I started to pass. I turned and saw him. I didn't even know he lived around here, and yet he was right there -- my Santa man, and the man I'd wanted to meet. He waved and smiled and invited me in for hot chocolate.

Merry Christmas to all!

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers