Merry Fucking Christmas

Story Info
Mike wants to film wife with his best friend.
2.1k words
4.09
119.1k
14
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Do you think that I want this? said Mike. Do you really think I'm ENJOYING the idea of spending our first Christmas together, as husband and wife, away from you?

Belinda knew that Mike didn't like being forced by hiss boss to leave town on a business trip anymore than she did; but she was hurt and disappointed and didn't feel like being supportive.

- Darling, I promise I'll make it up to you, said Mike, and shut his packed bag.

- You CAN'T make it up to me, said Belinda, pouting. All I want is for you to spend Christmas with me, and you can't do that. So, there's nothing you can do to make it up to me.

Mike gave his grumpy wife a hug.

- You know I'd much rather stay home with you, he said. Drink eggnog in front of the open fire...

He kissed her neck.

- Open presents... he continued, and untied her negligee. Get into the Christmas spirit...

He gently licked inside her ear. Belinda melted. She turned around and put her arms around his waist.

- How about giving me a little to hold me for the days that you're gone? she said.

* * * * * *

- Now remember, said Mike, as he was about to board his plane. You must open the big, red present at precisely 6 pm tonight.

- I promise, said Belinda.

After a rather desperate kiss, Mike had to get onboard the plane. Belinda drove home to decorate the tree and fix something to eat.

After she had had a very lonesome and self-pitying lunch, Belinda took a long, hot bath, picked out her nicest underwear and her sexiest dress, a short, red number with long, tight sleeves and a deep cut, showing a lot of cleavage. She fixed her hair and put some make-up on. Why should she sit and feel sorry for herself in her sweats? It was Christmas, for crying out loud! She was going to enjoy herself, and she was going to look good doing it!

As she rumbled through her and Mike's video tape collection, contemplating if she should watch a comedy or something with a little more action in it, there was someone at the door. She went to get it. It was Roman, Mike's best friend, a handsome young guy with a great sense of humour.

- Hi, Belinda! he said. Merry Christmas!

- Merry Christmas, Roman! said Belinda. Come in! But if you're here to see Mike, he's out of town for the holidays. Business.

- I know, said Roman, and closed the door behind him. Mike called me and asked me to come over and keep you company. Between you and me, I think he didn't want to leave his beautiful wife all alone, with no-one to protect her.

- How sweet! said Belinda. Take a seat, I'll get us some coffee!

Ten minutes later, they were sitting in the living room, filled up by large chunks of fruit cake, warmed up by several cups of coffee, and giggly from a couple of spiked eggnogs. They had curled up in each corner of the sofa, and talked and joked and laughed. Belinda caught a glance at the clock on the wall and jumped to her feet.

- It's five minutes to six! she said. Mike made me promise to open the big, red present at precisely six o' clock.

She reached under the tree and gave Roman the present she and Mike had bought for him. Roman gave her a flat present that was addressed to her and Mike. They opened their gifts. Roman lit up when he saw the nice sweater he'd got, and Belinda laughed when she unwrapped a porno movie.

- For a rainy, boring day, said Roman grinning.

Belinda opened the big red present, and gasped, her whole face shining. It was a video camera.

- Wow! said Roman. Nice model!

- Here's a card, too, said Belinda.

She picked it up and read it, while Roman inspected the camera.

- Oh! said Belinda.

Roman looked at her. Her face was all red, and her eyes were wide open. Her mouth was formed like a tiny, red "o".

- What's the matter? said Roman.

Belinda looked at him, but couldn't say anything. Roman took the card out of her hand and read:

"Merry Christmas, darling!

I'm really sorry I couldn't be home for Christmas and break in this new camera with you. I would have loved filming myself filling your hot stocking.

Honey, I know that you're hurt, and this is my way of trying to make things up to you. I invited Roman over to keep you company. He's a good guy, good-looking, and I know you two always get along.

Belinda, my lovely wife – I want you to let Roman take my place for the holidays, and give you the fucking I'm not there to give you. And I want you two to film everything, so that I can watch it when I come home.

Happy holidays,

Mike"

Roman lowered the letter and looked at his best friend's wife. Belinda was a cutie, a curvy blonde with nice big tits, and short but well-shaped legs. Normally, he wouldn't care about how she looked, as she was married to his best friend, and therefore off-limits. To him, Belinda was a nice female friend. Now he looked at her as a possible fuck, and he admitted to himself that she was, indeed, very fuckable.

Belinda was giving him the same eyes-over. She had always liked Roman. He was nice and funny and had a cheeky sense of humour. Now she noticed that he was also well-built, with a flat stomach, broad shoulders, muscular arms, and a cute face. What in the world was she going to do?

- OK, I didn't see that one coming, said Roman. What made him..?

- We've been playing with the idea of having a threesome, said Belinda. I think Mike finds it sexy to think about me being with another man.

- Gee, said Roman. He's not the jealous type, I'll give him that.

- Actually, I think that's why he chose you, said Belinda. I mean, because you're his... OUR best friend. You wouldn't tell anyone.

- No, of course not! said Roman. I won't tell a living soul!

He became quiet when he realized what he had just implied.

- So you would be OK with this? said Belinda.

Roman looked her in the eyes.

- Of course I'd love to have sex with a sexy woman such as yourself, Belinda, he said. But only if it's just that. Just sex. A night of fun, to make a video for Mike. If it's gonna to jeopardize our friendship, then I'd rather sit this one out.

- I feel the same way! said Belinda. Just one night. Just sex. And tomorrow, we're back to being friends again.

- So we're gonna do it? said Roman.

- Yeah... said Belinda. We're gonna do it.

Belinda quickly tidied up while Roman prepared the camera. She sat down in the middle of the sofa. He started the camera.

- OK, Belinda! he said. Action!

Belinda motioned for him to come to her. He put the camera on a chair, made sure it had the right angle, and then he sat down next to Belinda on the sofa. She took his head in her hands and kissed him. He ran his hands through her hair, down his back, and cupped them around her butt. He kissed her neck and chest, squeezed her breasts together, and licked the cleavage between them. He pulled the dress down from her shoulders and kissed her breasts. Belinda couldn't move, the tight dress held her arms captive. She leaned her head back against the back of the sofa, and enjoyed Roman's treatment. His lips and his tongue played with her breasts. He licked the full flesh of each tit, nibbled on a nipple, flicked his tongue over the other, and then took the first one in his mouth and sucked on it.

Belinda couldn't move her arms, but her legs rubbed against each other, and she squirmed in her seat. Roman unzipped her dress in the back, and helped her free herself from the tight arms of the dress. Once she was set free, Belinda jumped on Roman and tore his sweater and T-shirt off of him. She stroked his flat, firm belly, covered in thick, black hair that continued in a thin line down his belly and disappeared under his old, worn-out jeans. Belinda licked her lips like an animal spotting a prey, and unbuttoned his jeans. She dragged them off, and started to caress the big bulge in Roman's underwear.

- Let's get you out of this, said Roman, and peeled the rest of the dress of Belinda. Oh, my God!

Belinda was now only wearing a black, lacy thong, a pair of black nylon stockings, and a matching garter belt. Roman moaned.

- Get up! he said. Turn around for me! Let me see you!

Belinda twirled around in front of him, cupping her hands around her perky tits.

- You're hot, baby! said Roman. Come here!

He caressed Belinda's legs, kissed them, licked the inside of her thighs.

- Keep these on! he said. They're so sexy! You look so naughty in them. Are you a naughty girl, Belinda?

- I feel naughty, said Belinda. I feel like doing something really nasty tonight...

- I've got something nasty for you, said Roman, taking his cock out of his underwear, jerking it.

Belinda got down on all four in the sofa, and held Roman's cock steady at the base, while she bobbed her head up and down over it. Roman grabbed her hair and made sure that she deep-throated it.

- Yeah, that's it! he said. Get it all in! Belinda, you're one naughty little girl, aren't you? Giving your husband's best friend a blowjob!

Belinda couldn't answer, she had his dick in her mouth, all the way back to her throat. Roman gently pushed her off, and got up to change the angle of the video camera. He laid Belinda down and pulled her legs apart. He laid down between her legs, and licked her pussy. He made sure to keep his head so that it wouldn't block the camera's view. He nibbled on Belinda's clitoris, sucked on her inner lips, and licked up the wetness that trickled out of her pussy.

- Will you fuck me already??? screamed Belinda, her voice husky with lust.

Roman pulled her to her feet, sat down on the edge of the sofa, and made Belinda sit in his lap, facing the camera. He put his hard cock to her entrance, and Belinda sank down over it, impaling herself on his cock.

The camera recorded everything; Roman playing with her stiff nipples and her blood-filled clit, her bouncing up and down on his thick shaft, and their moans of pleasure.

- Roman, this position isn't very comfortable, Belinda complained.

Roman adjusted the camera again, and Belinda got down on her hands and knees. He got behind her, and put his meat back inside her soft, warm cave.

- Oh! Belinda shouted. I can feel you much deeper now!

- Yeah? said Roman. Do you like it? Do you like having me deep inside?

- Yes! Belinda yelled. Yes! I love it! Fuck me, Roman! Fuck me!

She put a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit violently while Roman fucked her and caressed her ass and thighs.

- Aaah, I'm coming! she said. Here I come! Oooooh..!

- Yes! said Roman. Come with me, baby! Come for me!

Belinda's whole body jerked in spasms, and she made a faint noise, like a howling wolf. She collapsed when it was over. Roman rolled her over on her back, and placed her legs over his shoulders. While Belinda caught her breath, he pushed inside her and sucked on her breasts.

- I can't get enough of these! he muttered. They're so fucking sexy!

- Mmmm, that feels good! purred Belinda.

Roman pulled out and straddled Belinda's chest. He held her breasts together, and slid his cock back and forth between them. Each time he pushed forward, Belinda took the head of his cock in her mouth and flicked over it with her tongue.

- Aaagh, yeah! Roman grunted. Hell, yeah! Oh, fuck!

His jizz sprayed all over Belinda's breasts.

- Oh, no! said Belinda. I wanted to come some more!

- Don't worry, Roman panted. Just give me a while, and I'll make you come! Besides... Mike's gone for the entire holiday, right? We have three more days to finish that tape for him!