Merry XXX-Mas

Story Info
With his powers, do you really think Santa's a saint?
1.7k words
3.88
50.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krys Clause looked around in satisfaction at the mini-people loading things in the magic bag and sleigh. He wasn’t even sure why he used his magical reindeer anymore. He had grown past truly needing them, but they would look at him with those brown, too intelligent eyes, and he always relented to taking at least two of them and the sleigh.

Snow fairies flew by and the toy making dwarfs were around his feet. He truly loved this job, he reflected, quietly nodding to his subjects and silently returning to his room. He looked in the floor length mirror as he tossed a fur-lined teddy bear on the bed.

His face was pale and angular, his pointed ears poked up from his long, rich blonde hair, icy blue eyes glinted softly back at him, and he was far from the Santa everyone looked for. His hands silently unbuttoned the white cotton shirt he’d worn outside, revealing a smooth pale chest with rippling muscles and washboard abs. He smiled slowly at himself. How many mothers would force their children to stop writing if they caught a glimpse at the real “Saint Nick”?

He kicked off his boots and slowly pulled his white leather pants painfully down. His erection sprang up immediately. Just over a foot long and three inches around, his pale cock begged for attention. He lay down on the silk and fur covered bed, sighing at the feeling of silk and fur along his now naked skin. He had caught two of his servants fucking in a storage room. They hadn’t noticed him at first; the male fairy had the female dwarf on top of a teddy bear. His wings beating frantically in time with their moans, the fairy’s harsh words were erotic enough to bring an erection.

“Like that you bitch? How do you like MY toy? Huh?”

“OH! Fuck, yeah Acran, I love your fucking toy. I want you to fuck my brains out!”

With all the noise they were making, it was wonder none of the others had heard. He slowly and quietly closed the door, locking it and watching with an ever-growing erection. The female dwarf noticed him and her eyes widened. Krys had smiled and winked, leaning against the door. She had grinned and dove back into her lover’s eager movements. Acran’s back was still to him so he watched licking his lips as he bit and licked the dwarf’s breast, Blue Flake if he remembered right. Blue and Acran came to a screaming orgasm together and he was sure the bear wasn’t going to any children. He smirked and clapped softly. They both set up and smiled at him. It wasn’t looked down on to fuck almost anywhere. All the fairies and dwarfs were very open. As was the ruling Fay class he came from. He’d told them to be a bit more careful of the toys they used next time and taken the bear with him.

Being beloved by thousands of children was wonderful, something he treasured and enjoyed but...Well, having every one of your subjects a few inches tall was NOT something he enjoyed. He and Eastelle Bunny (the ruler of the rabbits and fairies in control of Easter) sometimes got together for a week of fucking. He sighed. What he really needed was a Queen. Someone to rule by his side and be around for a good hard fuck when he needed it.

He waved a hand and his mirror shimmered. He smiled at little Suzie McDonalds. Eighteen for two weeks now and horny. He smiled when he found her in bed.

Suzie...

Suzie moved in her sleep and moaned, kicking her restrictive blankets away. She thrust into a dream lover’s caress. Krys smiled as he worked her up, slowly stroking his cock. He lifted the teddy bear to his nostrils, drawing in the scent of sex and moaned. Suzie moaned too, her hand moved on it’s own in sleep, grasping a large dildo he knew she hid under her bed in a shoebox.

She slowly moaned and licked the tip of the fake cock. She pulled her sleep shirt off, freeing her teenage breasts, her hands moved to cup them and lightly pinch her own nipples. She moved to her knees, as though kneeling to take a cock in her cherry red lips. She reach for the fake dick and pushed it down her own throat, gagging slightly as she took most of it, then gasping in air and shoving it’s full foot down her throat.

Suzie gagged but another force made her hand keep it there as she grew light headed and then finally pulled it all the way out, a thin trail of spittle linked the dildo and her still gasping mouth as Krys licked his and she lay back. Her hands frantically pushed off her shorts to reveal a shaven pussy. The cock went lower to rub on her clit as her other hand pinched and rolled her nipples. She moaned and in one quick motion she penetrated herself with the cock. She moaned as the dildo’s control left her hands and it began to fuck her hard. Her other hand went to help twist her nipples into peaks. The dildo thrust hard in and out.

Krys moaned, watching her juices wet her thighs and he stroked himself faster.

The fake cock thrust faster and harder inside Suzie’s cunt, she moaned, getting ever louder. Finally, one hand went lower and pinched her clit. She screamed came almost instantly. Krys moaned, as his own cum splashed on his chest and the bear. He smiled and leaned back to watch as “little” Suzie woke up from her dream.

Suzie seemed unable to move for a moment after that intense orgasm and she moaned softly. Blinking into reality to find her hand in her pussy, playing with her clit, her other hand held a breast and she could feel the dildo from her shoebox shoved deep into her soaking, freshly fucked cunt.

“Suzie?” her mom’s knock on the door made her jump out of her skin.

“Suzie? We heard noises, are you ok...?”

Krys smiled slowly, Suzie had been VERY naughty, fucking everything she could of late. It was dangerous and he was sure the resulting scene would make her a bit more...cautious, in some ways. Not to mention he needed it...

He stood slowly, enjoying the post-orgasmic feelings. Sending a mental call to his servants, he walked into his bathroom. Indoor plumbing was among his favorite modern inventions. True, he still used magic to keep pipes and plumbing working, but for the most part, he didn’t need to. Demand for more and more high tech toys had forced them to move with the times. And when he and his moved on...

The bath started running itself and he slowly sank into the black marble tub. He sighed and nodded to the fairies who dropped a thick white towel next to the tub. Another week and he would be out with a sled of toys. Then back to work another year, just to do it again.

The children’s smiles were payment enough for the ever repeating cycle but...God what he’d give to have a woman his size around. It wasn’t that easy though. She’d have to be a certain type. Smart, strong, able to accept what he was...

He leaned back with a sigh. It wasn’t that easy to find someone with such qualities. After cleaning up, he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked back into his room. He smirked when he found a freshly cleaned bear on top of the clean sheets and furs. He flopped onto the bed, opening his eyes a slit when a dwarf came in nervously.

“Yes, Redford?” He asked quietly.

“Sir...we...ummm...we have a rather strange letter here...”

“A weird toy?” Krys smirked, “ I thought we’d done everything twice here...”

“No...well...It’s from an adult...”

Krys shrugged and took the letter, nodding that Redford could leave.

Dear Santa, or whichever lackey is reading this,

My name is Allison. Ok...Well, the reason I’m writing is I’m alone. It’s a week before Christmas and I just moved so I could be closer to the country and farther from the smog. The moving company lost my stuff, and refuses to deliver during “this time of year”.

So, I’m alone, on a second hand fold out couch. Now, this is the reason I’m writing. I never asked for much as a kid, except a drawing pad and crayons here and there.

So...I guess what I’m asking for is to not spend Christmas alone...

Ok, on the off chance you get this. Don’t think I’m a stupid twenty-five year old looser. I’m a successful painter and sculptor. I just can’t seem to get anyone to stick around for the long for anything more then A) my money or B) a fuck. I’m not what I’d call gorgeous but I’m not ugly either. Anyway, even a teddy bear would be nice...

Yours, Allison Quils

Krys reread the letter again before smiling. He waved a hand and the mirror activated. He smiled as a picture of a woman on a couch appeared. She was wrapped in a few blankets and seemed to be watching the TV set across the room. The set was a small VCR/TV combo. A loud moan broke across the room and Krys let himself grin. A porno.

Allison was a petite brunette, her thirty-four C’s strained against the thin tee she wore, her hair fell like a warm dark wave to her butt and her dark eyes were currently locked on the TV in front of her. Her hand slowly moved under the blankets. She moaned suddenly, leaning back and arching upward. She gasped and reach for the remote to flick the TV off.

She was slowly blushing as she removed a vibrator from her nest of blankets and cleaned it with a cloth beside her before carefully returning it to a small metal box with a lock.

Krys smiled as she curled up, her eyes getting heavy...He smiled and slowly licked his lips as her hands pushed her blankets away. Her fingers circled the still aroused peaks through her shirt before it too was removed. His gaze licked up and down her from every angle. God...What a body. Her fingers were gently stroking her clit and she whimpered in her sleep.

“Good girl...” He murmured, smiling.

Slowly he had her hands spread her womanly treasures and had the urge to be there, licking her. Instead he smiled and let her hands pull the blankets back up.

“This year...” He decided with a smirk. “I think I’ll help myself to more then cookies...”