Mesmerized Ch. 03

Story Info
They watch their spouses while they're away.
3.6k words
4.28
66k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As late as we got to the restaurant, we were able to get a quiet booth in the back where we could dine in seclusion and speak frankly.

"Tell me about you and Terri. She's told me that you two have gotten a little frisky in the sauna, but I get the feeling that she's omitted some important details..." I asked.

"Duane and I have always been attracted to her. She showed up at her interview wearing a stylish but sexy outfit and that was enough for Duane. Of course, I was impressed by her resume and her flat-out ability to get things done, but I have to admit that her smile, her big brown eyes, and those beautiful tits had me hot. Duane and I both fantasized about her from day one. She has been the subject of a lot of bedroom conversations at home."

"So it was your libido that actually hired her?"

"Don't get me wrong, She's great, and I don't think we could have found a better qualified person for the job, but her oozing sexuality is a great fringe benefit... for the both of us" she continued.

"OK, back to the two of you then..."

"You're just dying to hear this aren't you? Alright then, it was after one of our workouts. I had a bottle of wine in my bag and I asked her if I should bring it with us in the sauna. One thing led to another, we got a little tipsy and the conversation worked its way around to sex. She asked me about Duane. She told me how she found him handsome and that she noticed the outline of his cock in his pants. I told her that Duane found her incredibly sexy and was totally taken with her big tits. He really wanted to fuck her. I told her that I was alright with it; that we shared our fantasies, and I asked if she ever fooled around. She told me that you two had some friends with whom you've swapped, and that she had, on occasion, sucked off a couple of your friends."

We had swapped with two very close couples on occasion, but I didn't think that she would ever tell anyone about it. I also suspected that she had fooled around with some of my friends, but never really knew for sure. We had gone so far as talking about a threesome with another man but I thought she would tell me if she was going to do anything.

"Go on." I urged her to continue.

"Well, I asked her if she had ever thought about Duane."

"And, did she?"

"She admitted she had, but also told me that she had thought about me too."

"What happened then?" I asked.

"I kissed her. I kissed her like I kissed you, and then I took her big, soft breasts in my hands. She kissed me back and we sat there, kissing and playing with each other's tits."

"And then what?"

"That was it... that time, but as we continued to work out together, I always packed a bottle of red wine for the sauna. I love playing with her tits, caressing them, sucking them and having her do me at the same time. We were both hesitant to take things further until one day I asked her about the three-way you guys had with her girlfriend."

"I can't believe she told you about that. What else did she say?"

"How Nan licked her pussy. How hot it got her, and how she wanted to go down on her, but was nervous about doing it in front of you. How she loved fingering Nan to orgasm, and that she wanted to do more, much more."

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"I reached out fingered her pussy. I worked her to orgasm and then went down on her. Your wife has a beautiful pussy. You already know that; but what you don't know is how much I love going down on her."

"So, did she do it to you also?"

"I swung my hips around until my pussy was over her face. She took to it like a fish to water... We lay there, in a 69 for quite some time. Eventually the heat of the sauna forced us out, but when we got in the shower... well let's just say that we both got home very late that night."

"I think I remember that night." I recalled. "She didn't get home until almost 10, but she was a fireball once she got in the bedroom. I asked her if you two had another bottle of wine in the sauna and she said yes. So how often do you two get together?"

"We were like teenagers for a couple of weeks. Every chance we got we were in each other's pants. One time, she was going down on me, under my desk, when Duane walked in. She kept licking while Duane and I talked business. God that was hot! Eventually though, things slowed down. We 'get together' every now and then, but it's not nearly that frequent anymore."

"Does Duane know?" I asked.

"Yes and no... I told him about it. In fact I had been telling him pretty much everything up to that point. I love to suck his cock and describe your wife's body, how I licked her nipples, how she licked mine, but when I told him how I went down on her he blew the biggest load ever, right in my mouth. After that, he was fixated on hearing about my sex life with your wife. That took the fun out of telling him, so I began keeping most of the details to myself."

"But I thought you were ok with his fantasizing about her? I don't get it."

"Part of the fantasy is just that, fantasy. I wanted him to continue to share his fantasies with me, how he wanted to fuck her, how he wanted to see his dick disappear down her throat, but it became an obsession. I wasn't ready to share her with him just yet. There were still a lot of things I wanted to do with her, just the two of us, and I didn't want him interfering until we had done them all, so I began keeping secrets."

"So how long have you two been lovers? What else did you two do?"

"We've been together now for about 7 months. Mostly, we talk. We talk about sex, about things in our own bedrooms, and our fantasies. That gets us hot, and we wind up doing it. I've always found talking to be one of the greatest preludes to sex and she does too." She reached over and grabbed my cock. "I suppose that's something that all three of us have in common!"

"She told me about you, about your marathon fuck-sessions. I asked her to describe you in every detail, about your technique, how you get her going for hours on end. We also began to share fantasies. I would tell her how much I wanted to fuck you, how I wanted to suck your dick while she ate my pussy. We talked about Duane's big thick dick. I told her that she should suck it if she ever got a chance... I even fucked her once with a black dildo, telling her that it was Duane's cock. She told me that she wanted him to fuck her while I sucked on her titties. I still get hot just thinking of him fucking her with his big, fat dick."

Suddenly, my thoughts returned to home. "Do you think they are doing it now? Do you think they are fucking?" I asked.

"It really does excite you to think of my husband fucking your wife? To think about her kneeling down and sucking that big fat cock? And him shooting a big load all over her tits?"

"Yes... it does." I admitted.

"I thought so. You were so hard last weekend, but it seemed to be more from watching them than from playing with me." She said.

"I was plenty hot playing with you. Don't take anything the wrong way. I've always thought you were incredibly attractive, and I've fantasized about your body on more than one occasion, but I have to admit, when I saw my wife sucking your husband's cock, it was all I could think of."

"Don't apologize baby, I was plenty turned on by that myself, but you had me going also. Your wife told me about the whole ESO thing, but I thought she was exaggerating a bit to make up for my stories about Duane's cock."

"Well, you have to admit, that thing is a monster... Anyway, do you think they are doing it now?"

"Do you want to find out?" she asked.

"How?"

"You know the security systems we install? The video feed is recorded and saved for three days in the event of an incident. I can access it from my laptop if you want. We can watch my house or the office, and we can even watch what's happened since we left if you'd like. For that much, if you type in your password, we can watch what's happening at your house."

"Check Please!" I called the waiter. We made a hurried retreat back to the room.

Entering the suite, Keisha bent over to get her computer. I remembered asking her not to wear underwear as we were dressing, and now I was greeted with a view of her heart-shaped ass. I walked up behind her and reached under her skirt, running my middle finger along her gash as I worked my way to her ass. She turned to me and smiled. "Do you want to watch my old man fuck your wife or do you want to just do it right here?" she asked.

I was torn.

"How about I suck you while we watch your wife suck Duane. You can fuck me while he fucks her. We'll do whatever they do... as long as they are getting it on!"

"I'll mix us some drinks." I offered. I needed something to take my mind off her body, and thinking of my wife getting laid by Duane's fat cock was just as distracting.

Returning with Tequila and limes, she had everything set up. She took a shot. "Your wife tells me that when you drink tequila, you get a hard-on that last's until Thursday. It's only Monday... What are you going to do? Fuck me for 3 days straight?" she laughed.

The 3 day thing is a household joke, but at the same time, the thought of 3 days of solid sex with this vixen was appealing. In any case there was no way I would hold out more than an hour or two. She was so hot, and I knew that watching Terri and Duane while Keisha was sucking me off would push me over the edge in short order.

"Do you want to watch them live or do you want to review the events of the day?" she asked.

"When do you think they might have begun?" I asked.

"Let's start in the morning."

In a flash, she had video of the office as Terri walked in. She was wearing a short leather skirt, heels, her black leather corset with a cream-colored blazer. The corset really accentuated her tits, pushing them up and out, creating a lot of cleavage. When she knelt at the water cooler, I noticed that she was wearing her black silk stockings with garters. I wondered if she was wearing panties... When she's feeling frisky, she often goes with just stockings and garters leaving me free access to her pussy.

"Every time she comes to work dressed like that, we wind up in the sauna." Keisha commented. "I call that her 'fuck-me' look. I bet we hit the jackpot with today's video."

We scanned through the day, watching Terri work. Every time Duane came in, he made sexual overtones. Terri responded in kind, and things got hotter as the day wore on. At one point, he has his hand up her skirt. I'm sure he was fingering her cunt, but a knock on the door interrupted things. About closing time, Duane came in and asked her to work late.

"I thought you would never ask." Terri answered. He walked up behind her and pointed at her monitor. She looked to the keyboard as Duane unzipped his pants and withdrew the monster. As Terri turned back, he laid it on her shoulder.

"You dressed up nice for me today." He rubbed his cock against her cheek.

She turned and kissed it. She ran her tongue around it and kissed up and down its length. It began to grow to its full length and girth. She turned her chair as she removed her blazer. He pulled his cock from her mouth and slapped it on her tits. "Yeah baby, you like my cock don't you... I like the way you like it too... I love the way it looks against those big, soft, white titties of yours... Now take down my pants!"

Taking the head of his cock back in her mouth, she undid his pants, pulling them to his ankles. She gripped his cock with both hands, neither reaching fully around it, but together jacking his shaft while she sucked the big purple head. He pulled his cock from her mouth and rubbed it across her face. She chased it with her tongue, but he continued slapping her face, teasing her with it.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

"Oh God yes... Give it to me!" she replied.

"Stand up." He directed. She stood before him. He reached under her skirt and felt her cunt. "No panties... I like that." My question was answered as he pawed at her.

She gasped as his fingers invaded her pussy. He worked in and out and she started to come. She continued to stroke his cock as he played with her pussy.

Keisha knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. I looked down at her as she gazed up at me. "Do you like it when I suck your cock? Do you like to watch your little wife suck my husband's big, fat dick while I suck you?" She climbed up and kissed me, stroking my cock. "She is so beautiful with his cock in her little mouth... She has such beautiful tits and I love the way he rubs his cock on them, don't you?" she said as she stroked me. I reached down and began to play with her pussy as we watched Duane finger my wife. Keisha continued stroking my cock as we watched my wife come on Duane's hand.

Terri reached down to remove her skirt, but Duane stopped her.

"Don't be taking off those sexy clothes. I think I want to fuck you in them... You went to all the trouble to dress up for me and I may as well enjoy it... Now get up on your desk."

Terri stood up and sat back on her desk, spreading her legs. Duane stepped between and began rubbing his cock-head up and down her slit. I watched in awe as she hooked her heels around his hips and tried to draw him inside her.

"Oh god! Put that cock in me... Please, fuck me!"

"You want my big cock? Tell me how you want it... Beg for my cock!"

"Oh yeah, I want your cock. I want your big, fat black cock in my little white pussy... Come on, fuck me with your big, long, fat cock. Fill me with your come you bastard, just fuck me!"

Duane continued to tease her pussy with his dick. He ran the head up and down her slit, occasionally pushing in, just enough to cause her to gasp, but never fully penetrating.

"Please..." she begged "Don't tease me... please put it in... shove it in me... I need it... I need it now!"

"That's right baby... beg me for my cock... tell me what you'll do for me if I fuck you... tell me how much you need a fat, cock in your tight little white pussy."

"I need it... I'll do anything for it... Just fuck me now and I'll suck it for you... I'll fuck it with my tits... You can come all over my tits, you can come on my face, you can come anywhere, but for now, please... please... fuck me... fuck me hard... but just fuck me now!"

I sensed Keisha's orgasm building. Her breath became short and her stroking on my cock erratic. As was I, she was totally taken by the view on the screen. There we were, naked in a hotel room, watching my wife and her husband have sex, and getting ready to copy their every move...

"What else will you do? Will you be my slave?"

"Oh God! Anything... I'll do anything you ask... Just give me that cock!"

He rammed that dick into my wife up to the hilt. She screamed and threw her arms around his shoulders, clinging to him. I was in awe as she came and came. She humped up and down, her face buried in his neck, her big tits mashed against his muscular chest. Duane grabbed her ass with both hands and pumped his cock in and out of her wet pussy. Her body shook with orgasm and he thrust harder and deeper.

"Oh yes!" she screamed. "Fuck me... Fuck me you bastard!"

Duane's ass clenched and his body shook. He roared as his cock erupted and filled her pussy with come. Terri continued to buck up and down on his cock but he was done. He pulled his now-softening dick out of her as she came back to reality. Her pussy was dripping with their combined juices and she slid off her desk. Duane's cock was dripping with come and he beckoned her to it.

"Here... Clean this up for me." He said as he pushed her to her knees. He wiped the head of his cum-covered cock on her lips. "Suck it clean" he ordered.

She licked the cum from her lips and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She moaned as she suckled its entire length, trying to coax it back to life.

"Mmmm..." she cooed. "That was incredible... but you're not done yet are you?" She kissed up and down its length, but her carnal hunger was going to have to wait to be fully sated.

"God that was hot!" exclaimed Keisha, still stroking my own hard cock. "I always wanted to see him fuck her, to see those big soft titties against him, to see those legs wrapped around him, and to see him ram that glorious cock of his deep inside her."

I moaned in agreement as she sucked my cock deep down her throat. I roller her over and slipped my own cock in her pussy. She kissed me as we built a rhythm. We rolled over, she riding my cock and looking down at me.

"Did you like watching my husband fuck your little wife?" she asked. "Did it turn you on?"

"Oh yeah... I liked the way they fucked. She was so hot, he couldn't control himself." I answered, pumping my cock in and out of her pussy. "Did you like having your pussy fingered as you watched my wife fuck your husband? Did you like sucking my dick as he fucked her?"

She ground down on me, her eyes rolling back in her head as she came. "Oh yeah... That was hot..." she answered.

She cupped each breast as she pinched her nipples. "Ooh... that's nice..." She ground down harder on my cock. "I love your cock... It's just the right size... Big enough to get the job done but not so big it hurts. I could ride you all night!" she exclaimed as she pulled on her nipples.

Her right hand slid down her stomach and rested on her cunt. She began playing with her clit and rode me to another orgasm. As it subsided, she rolled off and crawled up into my arms. She took my cock in her hand and gently stroked it.

"Your wife told me that you can last forever. How long do you plan on fucking me before you come again? Not that I'm complaining, but as you saw, I usually get it fast and furious and then he's done. I could get used to this..."

"You mean to tell me that they're done for the day?" I asked.

"I bet they went home and did it again. Do you want me to check the system? Do you want to watch me play with myself while we watch?" she answered, stroking my chest. "I think I'd like to watch you stroke yourself... I want to play with my pussy while you play with your cock... Will you do that for me? Will you tell me what you like... Tell me what you want... Show me how hot you can be... I'll show you how hot you make me!"

I was at a loss for words. I wanted to keep fucking her, but her offer was so tempting.

She took my cock in her mouth, giving it a long, slow suck.

"Mix me another drink while I switch over to the home system Sugar." She smiled as she got up. "Then we'll watch them do it again. And I'll tell you more about your innocent little wife."