Messy Melinda

Story Info
Melinda has a wild birthday party.
1.8k words
3.75
47.9k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fantasy, real life doesn't work like this, it's just for fun. It starts off mild but may later involve all sorts of humiliating and kinky things.

Melinda pulled up to the curb, parking her car, curbing the wheels, and turning off the CD player i a few automatic motions. Even as she did, she was pulling out her cell, dialing up her office to make sure she had everything covered for the weekend. It was a Friday afternoon, but Melinda had not become one of the more successful businesswomen in her city by not being thorough.

When she was sure she had done everything she needed to do before starting her weekend, the 56 year old clicked off her cell, put it back in her purse, and emerged from her sleek red convertible. She strolled up the walk to her rural lakeside home, her high heels clicking on the concrete, humming a cheerful tune as walked.

Melinda Norris was a tall woman, easily 5'10" in her bare feet, and she had a figure that age had merely put a few extra curves on. With her long and still mostly-naturally blonde hair worn down her back, and a face that was marked mainly by laugh lines, she looked not so much younger than her age as a beautiful example of a grown woman. She worked hard to maintain her appearance, both because it was an asset in her professional life and because, as she was honest enough to admit to herself, she was vain about it and liked the attention she got from men because of it.

As she reached the front door of her house, and let herself inside, she called out, "I'm home!"

Silence was the response.

She stepped inside, and said again, a little louder, "I'm home!"

Again the only response was silence.

Melinda looked puzzled for a moment, looking around, but the house seemed normal, if empty and quiet. After a moment a disappointed look crossed the widow's features.

She sighed, slipped off her high heels, and padded to the kitchen in her stockinged feet to get herself a snack, and as she entered the kitchen the lights came on and the air was filled with a loud yell of "SURPRISE!"

A dozen people were waiting for her in her kitchen, a huge banner had been spread across one wall reading: 'Happy 56th birthday!' and right in the middle of the crowd were five people she was especially delighted to see, her son Neil and his wife Jean, and next to Jean was Melinda's daughter Cathy, and with Neil and Jean were her twin granddaughters Bethany and Briana. Standing beside Cathy was Cathy's husband Steven.

"You-!" Melinda said, laughing in delight. "I was starting to think you'd all forgotten, or had something better to do!"

"Never, Grandma!" Bethany said as she hugged the older woman. "We've been planning this for ages!"

Along with her family were several close friends, and sitting on the kitchen table was a huge cake with 56 glowing candles.

"You know," Melinda said as she sat down at the table, surrounded by her friends and family, "you didn't absolutely have to put all fifty-six candles on the cake! That's kind of rubbing it in!"

"Oh quit complaining, Mel," her best friend Tina Stafford said laughing. "When I turned 53 you planted 53 signs advertising it in my yard!"

"Yeah, Grandma, besides, the candles are a challenge!" Briana said.

Uh oh, Melinda thought nervously, here it comes!

"Dare I ask what kind of challenge?" Melinda asked nervously. In her circle of friends and family, birthday parties were known to get a little wild and crazy.

"Simple, Mom," Neil said from where he was preparing punch. "If you manage to blow out all the candles on your first try, we'll let you out of your birthday spankings!"

Melinda's jaw dropped.

"You're kidding!"

"Nope, he's not, Mom," Cathy laughed. "You have a birthday spanking come from me, from Neil, from Jean and Steven, and from Bri and Beth, but you can spare your fanny if you manage to blow out all the candles!"

Melinda looked from daughter to son, to son-in-law to daughter-in-law, to the twins, and saw six evil if loving smiles, and sighed, "You're not kidding!"

"Not a bit of it, they're quite serious!" Tina said. "After what you did to me at my last birthday, I really want to see you get it, too!"

"So come on, Grandma!" Brian urged, "blow out the candles! Let's see if you can do it!"

Nervously drawing a deep breath, Melinda stood up and leaned forward, and closed her eyes and blew as hard as she could!

A moment later she opened her eyes...and saw that there were at least a dozen candles still burning in spite of her best efforts. Amid the general laughter and teasing, Melinda said with a mixture of dismay and amusement, "I guess it looks like my poor fanny is in for a hot time!"

Before they cut the cake, they ate the catered meal that her children had arranged, and along with excellent sandwiches and soup there were bottles of good wine, which flowed freely. Even the twins, who at 19 were technically too young, were imbibing, but nobody seemed inclined to stop them. By the time the meal was over and it was time to cut the cake, most of the guests and the birthday girl were at least slightly tipsy, though nobody was really quite drunk. The volume of the laughter had risen, the mood was lighter and less restrained.

After the meal was over, Neil and Cathy handed Melinda a knife to cut the cake, removing the now cold candles as they did, and Melinda served up slices of the chocolate cake to her relatives and friends, keeping a big piece for herself, a piece with a thick swirl of chocolate icing, and enjoyed every delicious, horribly fattening bite, vowing to herself as she did that she would go to the gym religiously all week to make up for it.

After the meal was over, it was time for the games, and everyone was tipsy enough that many inhibitions of dignity were fading fast. Tina said to the assembled group, "Since I was the last birthday girl, it's my turn to organize a little fun for Melinda here!"

A general laugh rose. Melinda laughed too, but remembering what she and the others had done to and with Tina on her 53rd birthday, she couldn't help but be a little nervous and afraid, 'paybacks are a bitch', after all, was an old saying because it was true!

"OK, first things first," Tina said, "it's Melinda's birthday, and therefore I think she's just a little bit overdressed. Melinda, I'll leave it up to you, do you want to spend the rest of party in your birthday suit voluntarily, or do we have to do it the hard way?"

Melinda gasped and blushed, and said, "You're not serious?!"

Tina and the others laughed and Tina said, "I'll take that as a 'the hard way'. Neil and Steven, you two hold her while Cathy and Jean and the girls do the honors!"

"Now wait just a minute-" Melinda started to protest, but even as she was she felt her arms being held, carefully but firmly, by her son and son-in-law, while her daughter, daughter-in-law, and granddaughters, with wicked smiles, approached her.

"Don't you dare, Catherine Diane! I mean it, don't you even try it-"

Melinda's protests might have been more effective if she had been able to keep laughter out of her voice as the guys lifted her up, and her 34 year old daughter and 19 year old granddaughters began pulling at her clothing, her feeble struggles not giving them much difficulty at all. Cathy was unbuttoning her blouse, and Briana and Bethany had her skirt halfway down her legs in spite of her half-serious efforts to stop them, her son and son-in-law held her firmly, toes off the ground, so there was not actually that much she could do to stop her determined family from stripping her!

Melinda felt hands behind her, which she knew to be Jean, pulling off the blouse Cathy had unbuttoned, her son and son-in-law adjusting their holds on her arms to make it easier as she did, and then she felt Jean undoing the clasps of her bra! Cathy pulled the bra off from the front, letting her C-cup tits tumble out, and now the twins were busily pulling her pantyhose down and off!

Moments later Neil and Steven set her back on her now-bare feet, blushing hot and naked as a jaybird! They had even taken her wrist-watch for the sake of completeness, she was literally wearing nothing that she had not been wearing on the day she came into the world 56 years earlier!

Everyone ignored her sputtering protests, she had one hand covering her boobs and one hand over her crotch, as the crowd clapped and laughed and whistled.

"Give me back my clothes, you-!" she demanded, but that met with a loud roar of good-natured refusal.

"Sorry, Mom," Cathy said as gathered up her mother's clothes into an armful and dropped them into a bag, "but that's just not gonna happen! In fact, you're not getting any clothes back until Monday morning!"

"WHAT?!

"You heard her, Mel," Tina said. "That was my idea, but your family loved it, it's your birthday weekend so it just seems appropriate you spend it wearing your birthday suit!"

Melinda spluttered in dismay, but even as she did she felt her son Neil's strong hands on her arms again, as he gently but irresistibly pulled her limbs away from her boobs and pussy.

"Relax, Mom!" he commanded. "Everyone here is over 18 and you don't have anything other people don't have, just go with the flow!"

"What, I have a choice?" Melinda asked wryly, her naturally ebullient sense of humor starting to catch up with her sense of sheer embarrassment. "How do you plan to enforce the no clothes rule all weekend, anyway, young man?"

"Simple," Neil said, kissing her on the cheek. "Jean and I and Cathy and Steve and the girls are staying for the weekend, to make sure you don't get dressed and escape!"

"Hold still, Melinda, this may tickle a bit," she heard Tina say, and felt something on her belly. Looking away from Neil she saw that her best friend was using a magic marker to write on her bare belly!

"Happy...Birthday...Melinda....56...years....old....today!" Tina said as she wrote. It did tickle a bit but Melinda did not try to resist, knowing it was futile.

"Let me have the marker," Jean said to Tina, and Melinda felt her daughter-in-law writing something on her bare buns!

"What did you just put there, Jean?!" Melinda demanded.

"Nothing you need to worry about, Mel," her daughter-in-law giggled.

In fact she had written 'spank hard' across her mother-in-law's bare bottom, for later, but nobody saw any reason to tell the birthday girl that.

"Now it's time for the first party game!" Tina announced.

TO BE CONTINUED...