Met on the Net Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moves his head from her, bringing himself up, he covers her lips with his, drawing in her tongue to share with her the taste of her sex. He loves how she sucks greedily on his tongue drawing it deep, taking what he freely gives her now. "I can't get enough of you." he tells her as he lifts her up and holds her tight against him. His hands move over her hair, down her back, grasping her ass to lift and press her against his straining cock. "He is so ready for you." he growls into her ear just before they both turn toward the sound of footsteps coming closer, placing his hand in hers he leads them from the alcove.

Dana glances over at the young college man giving him a nod hello, as her love follows beside her, pausing she glances back, seeing the young man pick up her panties then turning to wink at her. She giggles and avoids Chuck's question concerning what made her laugh, together they walk back to the hotel lobby. She asks him to have the front desk call for a cab while she runs back to the room to repair her appearance. He pulls her back to him and whispers that she is to remember panties are illegal, her laugh floats down the hall as she goes toward their room. Letting herself in she wraps her arms around her body and hugs herself, savoring every moment she spends with him. Memories of chats, phone calls, long hours of loving flood her mind as she sighs and closes the curtains in their room. She slowly removes her blouse, tosses it towards the bed, her bra is quick to follow. She lifts her breast in her hands, inspecting them, not fully understanding how a man could be so infatuated with these large globes, she notices their imperfections and shakes her head. Her fingers run across her nipples, tightening under her touch, a currant of heat courses across her breast, reminding herself why she is glad Chuck pays so much attention to them. She releases herself and slides her skirt down her body, bending she lifts one foot out then the next.

He had let himself into the room as quietly as he could, quickly shedding his clothes as he stalked his prey, he can tell she is unaware of his presence, his eyes roam her body as she bends to toss her skirt to the side. He grabs her hips, just before she rises up and without a word, he slams his hard cock into her pussy. She bends over more, letting his rod go in deeper, he sees her hands press against the window sill, as he pumps into her. His cock slides in and out of her hot cunt, stroking deeper and faster. Bringing one hand around, he pulls her clit, rubbing, pinching, squeezing it. She tosses her head back as he fucks her, driving into her, demanding she surrender all to him. He hears her urge him to slam harder, to impale his cock deep inside. "I want your cum!" she yells out to him. His cock jumps inside as her words force his body to pump harder. His fingers move across her stomach to grab her breast, pumping his cock and pinching her nipples. "Yes!" he moans as his balls slap against her ass. He bends down and kisses her back, his fingers rolling her nipple between them making them hard and firm. She moves her hand to her pussy and together they screw her, grinding as one, his semen shoots into her hot cunt, her own cum covers her finger, while it blankets his penis. He pulls back from her and drops into the chair, bringing her down with him, to sit in his lap. "My god Dana! Will I ever get enough?"

"I hope not." she answers back smiling up at him.

He notices the time and lets her know he had not yet called the cab as he ushers her into the bathroom, he closes the door on her offer to let him shower with her. He knows they'll never leave the room if he does. He pulls his evening cloths from his bag, calls the cab, and waits for Dana, as he ponders his future meeting with her. He thinks of when his next trip out of town is scheduled, quickly he begins to plan for their next rendezvous. He wishes he could approach the subject of her leaving her husband, but that is her decision, one that she must make on her own. He longs to have her all to himself, but right now he isn't even sure where his own life will be if she did decide to leave him. He remembers the rental house he and his wife own and begins to imagine her living that close to him.

Dana emerges from the bathroom, her long black hair piled in curls on top of her head, a pearl choker clasped around her neck and pearl drop earrings dangle from each lobe. The white hotel towel wrapped snuggly against her breast, hugs her form and presses her chest down against her body. "Your turn." she calls to him, snapping his attention back to the present. She watches his body tighten as he gazes over her form. She sees him swallow his passion as he rises from the chair, leaning down he kisses her lips, telling her he won't be long. "Chuck." she calls to him, as he moves to the bathroom, turning to face her he watches as she drops the towel. She grins wide upon hearing his loud groan before he forces himself into the bathroom, his cock, she noticed had quickly sprung to life.

She dresses in a strapless black bra and fingers the matching panties, folding them back up placing them in the drawer she slides her black cocktail dress over her body. Smoothing the sides she notices her reflection in the mirror, seeing happy eyes staring back at her, she hardly recognizes her appearance here as to how her eyes look at home. She looks towards the bathroom and thinks of Charles and her husband, comparing the two men would be like comparing the night to the day, both completely unlike the other, yet both a big part of her life. She loves her husband, because he is the father of her children and he is part of a memory of a once happy life. With Charles she has to wonder what life would be like everyday. Yes, she feels an overwhelming since of passion, love and desire, but she knows that living with someone everyday becomes routine, and she doesn't want routine with Charles, she wants what she has now. Could she leave her husband and still have her passion with Charles and not hunger for more of his time?

He opens the bathroom door and pauses to take in the beautiful sight before him. He walks towards her, gathering her in his arms he kisses her gently, lovingly, savoring her presence in his life. Kissing her on the forehead, he makes his way to the bed to get dressed. Removing the towel, he sends a grin her way as he hears her whistling at his nakedness. He glances over, tosses the towel at her, and dresses for the evening. His erection stirs again as he feels her eyes watching him. After he finishes dressing he slips her jacket over her arms and around her shoulders, placing a kiss on the back of her neck, they leave for the club to dance and have a bite to eat.

Over dinner they touch each other with their eyes, feet, hands, each removing every article of clothing mentally. He caresses her body with his eyes, taking in her hair, eyes, lips, slowly following her arms and watching her graceful movements, as his body reacts to her being. He shifts in his seat, taking her hand in his they move to the dance floor. Placing her head on his chest, he slides his arm along her back to rest his hand on her hip, he trails the other up her side to curl his fingers over hers. Her hand holds his, while he feels the other holding the back of his neck. Together they move, slowly with the rhythm of the music, he presses against the small of her back turning her along the floor. He notices a movement in the corner of the club and he sees a familiar face looking back at him, he stumbles against Dana, recovers quickly choosing to dismiss the face for now, knowing it will come back to haunt him later.

Dana feels the tension in his body and she wonders what has caused it, she waits for him to explain, but he chooses not to, so she settles back against his chest and sways in his arms. She had felt his eyes dancing over her and it thrilled her. Her emotions loved it, wanting it, needed it to be his hands, tongue, fingers, teeth, allowing him to take his time and slowly love her. She brings her mouth to his and kisses his lips, running a finger over his brow, easing the lines of worry that seem to have suddenly appeared upon him. She can sense his desire to leave the club so they turn together and remove themselves from whatever had disturbed him. Her arm wraps around his waist as she lets her palm slide across his cheeks, stroking and rubbing his ass gently. She sees the desire for her return to his eyes and feels the moment of tension leave his body. Her head swims over her emotions as she realizes in his arms is where she belongs, for however long he'll have her. If and when he departs from her life, then she will adapt and move on. She feels her body tensing as they reach the door to their room.

Standing in front of the door, he reaches around her to unlock and open the entrance to the place where she longs to spend the next several hours rediscovering his body. She enters, turning her body to his she steps up and whispers into his mouth how much she desires him. They hold hands and gaze longingly at each other, each knowing that this moment belongs to them and no other. Dana looks up to her soul-mate and caresses his face, bringing it down to hers, their kiss speaks volumes to her soul and she feels his heart beating against her hand. She steps further into the room, leading him to the bed. Her body trembles as her hand moves up to run inside his sports coat. She slips her hands up his chest and on to his shoulders, pressing her hands against him she pulls his coat from his body. She slips it into the closet, then slowly makes her way back to him, removing the pins from her hair as she walks. Curls bounce down her neck and cascade past her shoulders as she reaches her hands to slowly unbutton his shirt.

He watches her, allowing her to undress him, his earlier concern pushed back, knowing he'll deal with it later, tonight is for them. He touches her hair, feeling the soft curls and silky texture. His body burns as her fingers touch his chest, each button slowly worked from its holding. Her lips set fire to his skin as she kisses each patch of flesh that is revealed. When her hands part his shirt he feels his soul being pull out of him, wanting to reach out to merge with hers. His fingers trace the curve of her breast inside her dress, cupping them in his hands, his thumb rubs circles over each nipple, making it rise and display itself against the soft velvet material. The tension of the evening is pulled from his body as her fingers kneed his shoulders. Moving out of his shirt he wraps his arms around her waist, lowers his body to the bed, bringing her breast to his face to bury himself against her. Relishing this quiet moment, her fingers toy with his hair, as he sighs into her, his cock straining against his slacks.

His hands move slowly over her ass curling around each cheek, squeezing them, enjoying the softness of her, noticing the lack of panties, he looks up at her and grins wickedly. Snaking his fingers down the sides of her dress he glides his hands up the back of her thighs, this time touching the flesh under the dress. Feeling her silky skin, his strong hands run along her legs, his fingers press deep into her skin. His hands move to the front of her thighs, treating them as he did the back, stroking her legs, loving the feel of her skin beneath his touch. Her moans reach his heart as his fingers grip her legs harder, his mouth moves to cover a nipple with his tongue, sucking in her dress, biting the hard bud. Moving his hands up higher he watches the hem scoot up her body, gathering over his hands and arms, lifting it higher, exposing her dark bush. He breaths in her scent, pushing his head to her hidden treasure, nuzzling her body with his lips, feeling the texture of her hairs caressing his mouth. Her fingers dig into his bare shoulders, letting his hands grip her hips, pressing his nose between the top of her lips, his tongue sneaking out to take a small taste of the liquid that rests on the edge of her body.

She gasps as the first contact of his tongue touches her sex, her fingers dig deeper into his skin, gently she presses herself to his mouth, wanting to make this last forever. She moves her hands to her dress and rubs her fingers across her breasts, cupping them, stroking her nipples. She feels the ache in them, the need to be released from their confinements urges her to slip the dress from her body. She feels his tongue slowly circle her clit, loving it as if it were a precious jewel incased in an exquisite box, that only he holds the key for. Her hands move over her stomach, running up her sides, bringing themselves back to her bra. Moaning his name, her body quakes as his tongue dives further between her fold, licking her, she feels her body quake with desire. Knowing her sweet nectar has seeped onto his tongue brings her another bolt of lightning to course through her body.

Dana works the clasp of her bra open, freeing her breast from their silky prison, sending it to fall to the floor. Letting her head tilt to one side she cups both breast, caresses her nipples, puckering them, rubbing them with her thumb. The sound of his licking rings in her ears, she listens to the slurping of his mouth while she feels his tongue pressing inside her, sucking, bringing more hot cum for him to taste. She moves her finger to her pussy, letting it become wet with her velvety liquid, bringing it back up to her mouth she draws it in, sucking it as if it were his cock. Her tongue swirls around her finger closing her eyes she cuts off her sense of sight, allowing her other senses to take over. Her hips push harder against his mouth, her back feels tight as she arches her naked body towards him. Feeling one of his hands move up to her breast, she moves her own to his shoulders, pressing against him as his fingers twist her nipple hard. She calls out his name as her breast begin to ache for his touch, her pussy becoming more soaked by her own sexual heat and from the moisture of his kiss.

Charles continues to thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy hole, kneading her soft flesh as he continues to plow her with his mouth, his hand moves from her hip to glide his fingers against her clit. His fingers move together rubbing her nipple and her clit, while his tongue dives in her body, tasting her thick liquid, lapping it up, wanting more. He hears his name being called over and over, as his mouth continues to suck her, lick her, fuck her. His cock strains against his pants aching to be removed. He continues to drive his lover over an abyss of passion, never leaving her pussy, never resting his ministrations on her breast. Pulling her clit with his fingers, he angles his head to drive his tongue against one wall, licking it, stroking it. He does the same to the other side of her pussy, covering as much as he can with each stroke of his tongue. Dana thrust her hips in a continuous motion, as if her pussy was trying to capture a cock and hold it deep inside her.

His finger and tongue trade places as they each work to torment her body to orgasm. He sits up straighter so his mouth can devour her clit while his fingers slide up and down her folds. Digging her pussy with his finger, he slides it into her hot cavern. Her scream echoes through the room as he continues to press his long digit in deeper, curling it as he moves in and out stroking the inside of her pussy. She continues to press her weight on his shoulders as he can sense a need to control her own orgasm, he works with her, watching her face nod yes when she wants him to impale her with his finger. He watches her mouth open and close as her body rocks against his finger, slowly moving a second to join the first, spreading them open, stroking each wall, feeling her clench them. He watches her features again, telling him how hard to stroke, letting him know when he has hit that special place for her. His fingers move across her as he places a kiss on her stomach, his eyes move down to watch her pussy swallow his third finger.

She bucks hard against his hand, feeling each finger touching her, letting it do something to her body, something she had never experienced before. Her body feels so many different kinds of emotions she can't call out all the things she wants him to do. His name rips from her throat as his fingers drive hard against her, stroking every muscle inside her pussy, missing no part of her. She thrust her hands to the back of his head, slamming him against her, her cum floods his mouth, she continues to pump his face with her pussy as each wave of orgasm courses through her. With her eyes closed she sees all sorts of colors streaking across her lids, bright oranges, flaming reds, white sheets of liquid heat fall behind her lids, as he sucks her cunt into exhaustion.

Her body continues to squeeze as she stands against him, his kisses continuing to caress her pussy, as she quakes and trembles as if aftershocks of an earthquake are what bring forth her moans instead of his lips. Her ears ring from the screaming of his name and the begging of him not to stop, to let her cum and cum again. She felt his teeth, tongue, lips as her body freed itself of all it had been holding, gasping for breath she relaxes her hold on his shoulders. "Oh, my god!" is all she is able to say, as she feels his mouth move up to her stomach and then kiss each breast, one more then the other as if apologizing to it for not being the one his fingers had tormented. Dana feels as if she has distanced herself as if this really isn't her, but she knows his touch and she sighs his name, as he pulls her to him and allows her to rest on the bed.

Charles is beyond words himself, his cock aches to be in the place that his tongue had just devoured, but he knows that Dana needs a moment to recover, he felt her body tremble and quake beneath him. He moves to the bathroom, getting them both a drink and taking a moment to cap his raging desire. He feels his body aching to have her, wanting to drive into her soft pussy to lose himself in her. He can feel himself fighting his own desire, the need to have her now alerts him once again to the true depths of his feelings and he knows he will one day have to decide who he will remain with. He moves back into the room, seeing this lovely lady waiting for him. She is propped up on her elbow beckoning him with a smile, he hands her the glass of water, feeling his cock stirring even more as he watches her throat move with each swallow, draining the glass empty. Taking the glass from her hands, their fingers touching, he sets it on the table. His hand rubs across his aching cock still covered in his slacks, he undoes the button, the teeth of the zipper breaking the silence in the room. He watches her eyes grow with hunger and excitement as he moves his slacks and boxers to the floor.

He looks over her body, worshipping it with his eyes, sliding onto the bed he lies down next to her. His fingers run along her arms, caressing them slowly, feeling her silky skin and the goose-bumps that rise from her shivers. Charles watches her eyes sparkle, her hand moving over his, lacing her fingers together. He allows her to press him back against the bed, leaving his arms to his side, he watches her eyes rake across his body. His penis stirs against his stomach, jerking as her eyes rest over it, before traveling to his legs. He touches her hair, running his fingers through it, while she sets her lips against his, their tongues meet, merging as one. Trembling as her fingers brush across his arm, down his sides and back up to his chest. Charles deepens his kiss as her nails graze across his nipple, he moans as her lips soon leave his to tease his body. Cover his nipple with her lips she pets it with her closed mouth before letting her tongue slowly slide over it, moistening it, sucking it greedily not wanting to deny it pleasure. His cock stiffens further, aching for her touch, her lips, her body.