Met on the Net Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles feels his own cock fighting a battle with his mind. He knows who will be the victor, his body shoves hard into her as he feels the first shot of cum leave him. Over and over he spasms and moves his cock against her pussy. Her body clenches and draws more semen from him. He strokes her, slowing himself as his cock finishes releasing its last drops inside of her. He holds her ass to his body, his cock resting inside as he watches her hands flutter down to the ground. He feels a cramp in his arm and slowly lowers her to the patio floor. He rubs his arm, dismissing the pain and moves to lie over Dana, their lips once again meet and love.

He lets his hands flow over her skin, sliding down her sides and over her legs. His lips move against hers over her eyes, cheeks, chin. He runs his tongue along her ear, tracing the curve of it, tugging on the lobe. Charles moves his mouth to her neck and licks it playfully tickling her knees as her hands glide over his back. Moving so his head can hover over her breast, he draws in one nipple. The hard bud is stroked by his tongue, before his lips capture it and caress it back and forth. His fingers skim down her leg to rub her foot. Kneading it with small circles he continues to suck her nipple. He hears her moans as she touches his body with her hands. Together they feel each others bodies, loving how each muscle moves and quivers with their caresses.

Dana presses her hand on Charles chest, urging him back onto his side. "I had planned on a swim this evening." Her laughter filled the air. She moved her body suggestively as she makes her way to the deep end of the pool. She smiles up at him before she dives into the cool water. The water cooled her flushed skin, and she felt her body shiver with the change in temperature. She swam deep into the water, moving her legs hard before she allowed herself to float up to the surface. She swept the water from her face and pushed her hair back, giving her the view she longed for. Charles stood watching her, his cock resting to the left of him. She focused her eyes on his body as she lazily swam to him. Her eyes watched his face grimace as if something had caused him pain. Lengthing her strokes she arrived at the edge of the pool. "Are you all right?" she asked hearing the concern in her voice.

"Yes, I believe I pulled a muscle when I was playing golf the other day. It is nothing to worry about, just an old man's pains." He laughed at her as she sent a splash of water his way.

"Old! I think not!"

She followed him with her eyes as he dived into the pool. His long body swam towards her. As she anticipates his arrival to her, she enjoys the reflection of the lights on the water. She feels his hands touch her legs, turning her head to look into the water, she watches him rise up to face her. Her hands move over his face, wiping the water off his features. Her fingers comb back into his hair as she smoothes the strands back from his forehead. Wrapping both hands around his neck she brings her lips to his. "I love you." she tells him before pressing her lips to his. The cool feel of his lips against hers, sends a wave of heat down her body.

Charles holds her to him, he lies on his back and brings her with him. Moving his legs he propels them slowly around the pool. He presses his back against the side of the pool and lets her body cling to his. He can feel the heat of her sex and the temperature of it compared with the water. He moves his hands to her ass and slowly slide her pussy up and down his cock. His erection begins to return as her wet hairs brush with his. She looks into his eyes and urges him onward, letting him feel her nipples touching his chest. Her smile draws his eyes and he enjoys the raptured look upon her face as she moves her hand between them. He growls out when her hand comes into contact with his cock, and he bites her lower lip as she slowly guides him into her pussy.

He slides his cock in and out of her, his hands resting on her hips as he lifts her up. He holds her on the tip of his cock watching her eyes widen as the temperature of the pool water replaces the space his cock had occupied. Lowering her down on him again, her eyes close in rapture as he fills her with his hardness. Charles plays with her pussy like this for several minutes, before moving them to more shallow water, keeping his cock buried inside her. He coaxes her legs to wrap around his waist and she rides him up. Faster and harder they move. Each one grinding hard against the other. His cock presses against the walls of her body, stroking each side as he rolls and shifts his hips. She continues to slide up and down his shaft, her nipples rubbing against his chest.

Dana can feel the water moving around them. She feels the cool evening air begin to come in and run across her skin. She urges her body to move faster with his, to increase the heat of their lovemaking. She raises herself up to the tip of his cock and poises herself, waiting. She throws back her head as she drops herself onto his cock. Tormenting her own body, not allowing it to release all it is wanting to free. Dana bites her lower lip as she lifts herself again, she concentrates on the long stroke she feels. Holding herself she squeezes the head of his cock, her eyes watch his darken and again she impales herself deep onto his shaft. His balls touch her body as she pushes and grinds herself deeper. Her body is rocking as the first wave of pent up release leaves her.

Dana holds her body close to Chuck as she cums. She doesn't move, she barely breaths as she lets herself feel everything. Every part of her tingles and she lets her mind soak up these feelings. Her breast and nipples ache as his chest and hers are pressed together. Her lips feel swollen and red from the relentless kisses she and he have given. Her arms and legs exhausted from the exertion she has placed on them. Her pussy feels sore, but also as if it longs to always have him with her. Her mind moves over the past decisions of keeping him only as her lover, she begins to doubt that. She begins to question again what it would be like to have him every day with her, every night. To cook his favorite meals, to enjoy a night by the fire. Pressing her lips to his, she smiles as he whispers his love for her.

"Honey, I must go." Charles tells her as he kisses her forehead.

"I know."

Together they walk and Charles hides the grimace in his face. He struggles not to rub his arm again and decides that when he gets home he will make an appointment to see his doctor. He smile as he runs through all the hard timing he will give the Doc. It is probably the Doc.'s fault anyway, since he was the one he was playing golf with. He takes Dana's hand and helps her from the pool. Noticing the towels on the table he grabs one and dries his lady love off. He feels very tired as he ministers to her needs, actually missing many tantalizing places he would have normally loved to touch.

Dana senses the change in Charles and helps dry him off, she looks into his face and notices a deep furrow in his brow. She leads him into the house and lets him rest while she makes her way back to the pool. Dana feels her heart racing a sense of dread seems to be settling over her. She gathers the clothes and hurries back into the house. Making her way into the bedroom she lays their clothes on the bed and hurriedly dresses. Moving back into the living room she notices Charles resting on the sofa. She begins to walk around him, but is drawn to his features, his face white, bending down she calls his name. Her heart begins to beat faster as she tries to wake him, her hands grip his shoulders and she shakes his body, yelling and screaming for him to wake up.

Dana runs to the phone and dials 911, telling them that his breathing is shallow and his pulse weak. She moves to his side and cradles his head between her hands, begging and pleading with him to wake up. Soon the paramedics arrive and she watches them lift and move her lover, transporting him into the ambulance. Dana follows them and realizes she must do the one thing she never thought she would have to do. She slides her hand into her purse and pulls out her cell phone. She presses in the numbers of Charles' wife. The ringing in her ears, numbs her heart as the tears fall down her face.

"Hello?"

*

Thanks to Pete for the wine and music selection.

12